PDA

View Full Version : Asian stuff starting to piss me off...

chefmike
03-05-2006, 12:10 AM
You're obviously a racist just like myself and Quinn...

BeardedOne
03-05-2006, 02:54 AM
And to think, you saw it all on Mulberry Street. :lol:

Lobo
03-05-2006, 03:40 AM
Trust me when I tell you guys, you have absolutely no idea where things are headed.
I live in the east end of Toronto. 15 years ago it was good mix of all different types of people. Now it's almost all Chinese.
Either lots of people with Hong Kong money driving Beamers and Mercedes, or poor folks fresh off the boat.
Almost the whole east end is now a "new" Chinatown except it's all suburbs.
What bothers me about this is that they flat out refuse to learn and speak english. Everywhere I look it's Chinese signs. Even all the major banks ATM's now have Chinese as the other language option, they also all have Chinese writing on their signs.
Imagine walking up to a Citibank in the US and seeing bilingual Chinese beside the sign.
They can buy Chinese newspapers everyday, go to a Chinese dentist or doctor, go to a Chinese supermarket (all of the big supermarket chains are dying and being taken over by Chinese supermarkets with freakin' eel tanks). You can call any City or Provincial run office and ask for someone who speaks Chinese/Mandarin and not have to speak english. You can take your written drivers test in Chinese along with 25 other languages. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't see any stop signs in Chinese or Indian, maybe that's coming too.
It's insane, and it's all happening in the suburbs. This isn't your old-school small downtown Chinatown community. This is a total takeover of everything.
Car insurance has skyrocketed because they can't drive worth a shit. They drove up the housing market to insane prices because the Honk Kong transplants have money to burn and don't give a shit how much a house costs, they'll pay well over the asking price just to get it.
I believe there is room for everyone in a democratic society.
But when you refuse to do anything to blend in to the society you have chosen to move to, something's wrong.
They are very rude. They push and shove there way into lines, onto buses, streetcars and subways. They are racist. They believe they are superior to all other people. I knew Chinese girls and guys when I was in high school that were good people, but there was so much pressure from their family (parents an siblings) to only associate with Chinese people that they would get major heat for hanging out with people of different races.
I think that there is good and bad in every type of people, rude and politeness in every type of person, but these fuckers seem to be the exteme end of rudeness and downright snobbish arrogance I have ever witnessed in my life
Rant fucking over.

Felicia Katt
03-05-2006, 04:19 AM
But when you refuse to do anything to blend in to the society you have chosen to move to, something's wrong..
I printed that out and hung it on the wall of my teepee LOL Every culture thinks it should be predominant and resents any new one that seems to supplant it rather than assimilating into it. And every culture clings to and perpetuates its own tradition and rituals. Its just human nature.

FK

DJ_Asia
03-05-2006, 05:20 AM
Trust me when I tell you guys, you have absolutely no idea where things are headed.
I live in the east end of Toronto. 15 years ago it was good mix of all different types of people. Now it's almost all Chinese.
Either lots of people with Hong Kong money driving Beamers and Mercedes, or poor folks fresh off the boat.
What bothers me about this is that they flat out refuse to learn and speak english. Everywhere I look it's Chinese signs. Even all the major banks ATM's now have Chinese as the other language option, they also all have Chinese writing on their signs.
Imagine walking up to a Citibank in the US and seeing bilingual Chinese beside the sign.
They can buy Chinese newspapers everyday, go to a Chinese dentist or doctor, go to a Chinese supermarket (all of the big supermarket chains are dying and being taken over by Chinese supermarkets with freakin' eel tanks). You can call any City or Provincial run office and ask for someone who speaks Chinese/Mandarin and not have to speak english. You can take your written drivers test in Chinese along with 25 other languages. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't see any stop signs in Chinese or Indian, maybe that's coming too.
It's insane, and it's all happening in the suburbs. This isn't your old-school small downtown Chinatown community. This is a total takeover of everything.
Car insurance has skyrocketed because they can't drive worth a shit. They drove up the housing market to insane prices because the Honk Kong transplants have money to burn and don't give a shit how much a house costs, they'll pay well over the asking price just to get it.
But when you refuse to do anything to blend in to the society you have chosen to move to, something's wrong.
They are very rude. They push and shove there way into lines, onto buses, streetcars and subways. They are racist. They believe they are superior to all other people. I knew Chinese girls and guys when I was in high school that were good people, but there was so much pressure from their family (parents an siblings) to only associate with Chinese people that they would get major heat for hanging out with people of different races.
I think that there is good and bad in every type of people, rude and politeness in every type of person, but these fuckers seem to be the exteme end of rudeness and downright snobbish arrogance I have ever witnessed in my life
Rant fucking over.

I find it amusing that people feel its still ok to write this stuff about Asians,but god forbid they do the same w/ latinos or blacks.

scipio
03-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Rant fucking over.

You are so racist and packed with stereotypes that I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. I am a tolerant person except for one thing - I can't stand racist slime.

Listen, I could refute just about all your points up there.

But bottom line, in my fairly extensive experience of the world, Chinese and other East Asian people are on the whole more tolerant and HARD WORKING than your typical Caucasian. They tend to be more law-abiding as well, if that sort of thing is important to you.

The truth is their culture has many things that are superior to the West. Of course, the West has advantages in terms of material goods, too.

I'm not some sort of bleeding heart "whiteys are evil" type. But the problem here is that you don't even understand them - and you don't WANT to understand them, which is even sadder.

underdog6
03-05-2006, 06:19 AM
I would rather live next to asians than blacks. Asians dont try to rob you blind. Blacks have no respect for anyone, but than demand to be shown respect. And as for bad smells try liveing next door to them while they make chitlins..now thats nasty.

DJ_Asia
03-05-2006, 06:32 AM
I would rather live next to asians than blacks. Asians dont try to rob you blind. Blacks have no respect for anyone, but than demand to be shown respect. And as for bad smells try liveing next door to them while they make chitlins..now thats nasty.

So much for my theory....

As Ice-T once said "There Goes the Neighborhood"

GroobySteven
03-05-2006, 06:49 AM
I find it amusing that people feel its still ok to write this stuff about Asians,but god forbid they do the same w/ latinos or blacks.

How many good Asian-American comedians do you know...none - in fact, I can only name that fat lesbian, so until someone stands up and starts making self-effacing humour, it's going to be ok for the rest to attack - but how right you are.
BTW if anyone can see "American Fusion" it's a great movie along this topic, we caught it at the Honolulu Film Festival.
seanchai

Kramer
03-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Its all freedom of speech, people. Dont feel bad for what you wrote. Everyone has their own opinions. Though some are more accurate than others. 8)

Lobo
03-05-2006, 07:28 AM
Rant fucking over.

You are so racist and packed with stereotypes that I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. I am a tolerant person except for one thing - I can't stand racist slime.

Listen, I could refute just about all your points up there.

But bottom line, in my fairly extensive experience of the world, Chinese and other East Asian people are on the whole more tolerant and HARD WORKING than your typical Caucasian. They tend to be more law-abiding as well, if that sort of thing is important to you.

The truth is their culture has many things that are superior to the West. Of course, the West has advantages in terms of material goods, too.

I'm not some sort of bleeding heart "whiteys are evil" type. But the problem here is that you don't even understand them - and you don't WANT to understand them, which is even sadder.

You didn't refute anything I said. You may have "traveled quite a bit". But I LIVE it every day. I've traveled the world and seen many different cultures myself.
I have seen first hand the racist tendencies of people.
A medical office where Chinese people go to get treated refuse to talk to one of the receptionists becuase she isn't Chinese, not because she's white, or black or hispaninic but because she isn't Chinese. They walk up to the window and refuse to even recognize that she is there, she doesn't exist to them because she's not Chinese. If she tries to ask them if she can help or do anything for them they totally ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist.
If Asian culture is so fuckin' great, why the are they all coming over here in droves?
I love it when people tell me how North America sucks and how great their homeland is, it's laughable. There's this Sri Lankan guy I work with, he's a decent guy but a moron. He said to me one day "this country sucks, Sri Lanka is the best". So I said to him, "If Sri Lanka is such hot shit, what the fuck are you doing here"?. That shut his yap up pretty quick.

ace
03-05-2006, 08:20 AM
im just about ready to edit and remove my post entirely and regret this, i just fear that people will assume that i was racist too if they read and miss my post, while i think i was being funny and not bigoted at all...im a bit stuck...

@J:

No offense, but until the part where you mention carrying socks hurting your "strong" finger, I thought you were a bigot... You have one sick sense of humour. :wink:

GroobySteven
03-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Although J, I wonder how far your sense of humour would have stretched if had been titled "Jewish stuff starting to piss me off...".

1. There refusal to eat pig products...what's with that bacon is good, especially on a sandwich with a glass of milk before bed and what's with the no lobster thing, are they crazy or aren't they willing to pay for it?

2. Jewish music - what the fuck, is he a rapper or a reggae? His beard could do with a trimming and some more bling!

3. The culture gap...jewish people, for the most part, are really sweet polite and adorable..but something about manners and jews doesn't compute...ok, if ur jewish and reading, heres some simple rules to follow:

Take a penny..give a penny, doesn't compute after 5c, please don't count out the $1 knish from out of penny jar.

The rabbi doesn't walk in front of me at the falafel shop - i was there first that falafel is mine.

Don't sell me those fugazi cigars Harris and pretend that they're cubans.

Bhphoto - we're your customers, have some customer service and stay open on SATURDAY for those of use who don't have to have the day off from everything. Hire heathens, we don't care - you have a black slavecrew on the weekdays so pay them extra for Sats.

Ok so you can't carry keys on weekends - and you're not allowed to switch on/off an oven or electric lights...that doesn't mean it's ok to ask me to do it! I was only walking past, I don't need to be inconvenienced to come into your house and turn off your oven - I know there won't be a tip involved, not even a matzo ball!

The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like Chinese food so much.

The study revealed that this is due to the fact
that WonTon spelled backwards is Not Now.

A Jewish man went to eat at a Chinese restaurant and started to wonder if there were any Chinese Jews.

So, when the waiter came over to take his order, he asked, "Pardon me, but I'd like to know if there are any Chinese Jews?"

The waiter said, "I don't know. I will go to the kitchen and ask manager."

After taking his order, the waiter went to the
kitchen and returned in a few minutes.

He explained to the man, "No. No Chinese Jews. We have orange Jews, tomato Jews, grape Jews, and pineapple Jews, but no Chinese Jews."

seanchai

mtbazz
03-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Nice topic.....I work in the sciences, and have to say the asian stuff pisses me off also. First off I am cauc., and american, and where I work I am in the minority. I used to enjoy chinese food, but after working for years in an environment where during lunchtime I am subjected to the most nauseating smells imagined that my coworkers bring in (home cooked chinese food), the sight or smell of chinese food want to make me vomit.

furthermore, in spite of working in america, many of these people have only a rudimentary grasp of the english langauge...

I used to be very tolerent of other nationalities, but at elast when it comes to chinese anymore, I do not have any tolerance. A shame really, because I never thought of myself as racist, but i guess i am...

beatmaker
03-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Underdog6, no one gives a shyt if you want to live around black folks. Move into a really poor white neighborhood (aka "The Trailor Park") and you'll see the same antisocial/dysfuntional behavior you accuse black of having innately. Go to poor white areas in the Midwest and many of those poor whites are strung out on Crystal Meth, the same way poor Blacks and Latinos in the inner cities are addicted to crack and heroin. That's why I find the movie "Trading Places" so funny, because it demostrates rather comedically, that if you put whites into the same disenfranchised socioeconomic situations, they'll be prone to robbing, stealing, violence, abusing drugs and alcohol, as well as their women and children just like some poor, undereducated blacks do. Recently, there was a white woman arrested of armed robbery in the newspaper (very small article as usual). Her crime: robbing banks in the Upper Harlem. She was probably one of the many drugged out white chicks I see in Harlem, cohabiting with blacks, who are sick of seeing some of their own people ruin their neighborhoods, more or less some white women who wants to "slum" with the black folk. I always see this one loud, vulgar lush Irish chick, who hangs out at a corner store in my neighborhood in the Bronx and she seems to only respect black men who carry themselves as thugs. I asked her one time if she knew what time the store closed and this bytch looks at me like I asked her 100 dollars. I had just came from work, so I had a suit on. However, she seems to stay in the face of the brothas with the doo-rags, Timbs and Army jackets. This chick basically lives in the store, so it wasn't a dumb question. I have a friend who told me a older white man moved into his working class Black co-op in the Bronx, and he makes complaints against management in Housing court, so he can avoid paying rent. One of those complaints caused people in the front of the building to have to remove their air conditioning units, as I guess it was a minor violation of the housing code that was never enforced until his snitch azz got there. However, he has the audacity to still try to hold court in front of the building and talk to everyone like he's so damn superior, with his bummy, disheveled looking self. Let's not start with the fact, the infamous Jeffrey Dahmer lived in a poor black neighborhood in Milwaukee and we all know what nefarious activities he engaged in and was allowed to do so for such a long time. This was primarily due to institutional racism, that says many of the victims are black and gay, so these crimes are not of any priority to solve. If someone didn't escape out of his house, he'd still be killing brothas in Milwaukee, while the cops shake down random black men.

This whole thread is wreaking of white arrogance. Honestly, do Blacks, Asians, Indians and Latinos really care about whether some Caucasian wants to live around the corner from them. Basically, many of my friends live in Harlem, which has become "Gentrification City" and whites are moving in, driving rents up to insane prices. My good friend has a college degree and makes around 45K per year, but can't afford to move out of his parent's house because he wants to stay in Harlem, but studio apartments in decent buildings start at $1000 per month. To be honest, many blacks do not want their neighborhoods overrun with whites either. I had a long discussion with one of my friend's grandmother last summer and she said many whites have come into her Harlem neighborhood with a takeover mentality and superiority complex and many of the older, more socially conscious blacks are sick of it. I went to visit one of my friends one evening a few months ago and this white lady kept turning around and walking faster and faster like I'm Jack the Ripper or something. Mind you, this is Harlem USA folks. It's enough that I have to deal with the stereotype of the big. black criminal in other areas of New York, but when I go into other black neighborhoods, I shouldn't have to deal with some delusional white women's fears, when she is the last thing on my mind. If you don't like Blacks, Asians, Latinos etc., I highly suggest you stay your azz out of their neighborhoods, bottomline! Many blacks who live around whites do so for the access to good schools, stores and other facilities. They could care less about cohabiting with whites.

Please underdog and the others, stop deluding yourself that people of color give any level of credence to you and your thoughts of segregation/intergration. No one cares except other angry white men and a few self-loathing people of color, who are nothing more than inferior thinking accomdationist. I do agree that people need to a least make a valid attempt at learning the language and not coming to America, thinking their shyt doesn't stink. But hey, many white immigrants do the same crap. Go into the Russian Jewish communities in Brooklyn, especially the Orthodox neighborhoods. They threat Blacks and Latinos like shyt, no matter how you dress or carry yourself. So, don't put this racism "guilt trip" only on the doorsteps of people of color, when whites immigrants do the same antisocial crap, including collecting welfare benefits and food stamps in record numbers. I remember finding a wallet in the Mid-Manhattan library with a Jewish women's welfare benefits card in it, but supposedly only overweight black women are on welfare, if you let many of these armchair sociology experts in the various internet forums and message boards tell it.

Toro
03-05-2006, 12:38 PM
how 'bout them French people
:)

GroobySteven
03-05-2006, 12:54 PM
but after working for years in an environment where during lunchtime I am subjected to the most nauseating smells imagined that my coworkers bring in (home cooked chinese food), the sight or smell of chinese food want to make me vomit.

Well that's due to your weak constitution - and unfamiliarity with their food. The Chinese food you used to have was not Chinese food, it was American food. I've ate everything - in China, in Korea and in Japan and some of it's weird but no different from my Sunday breakfast in the UK - fried eggs, black pudding (pigs blood), kidneys, bacon and beans.
Get over it, it's your problem not theirs.

furthermore, in spite of working in america, many of these people have only a rudimentary grasp of the english langauge...

furthermore, in spite of working in Hong Kong/Japan/Thailand/China/France/Germany many of these English speakers have less than a rudimentary grasp of the countries language. If they don't need it - they don't need to learn more than rudimentary.

A shame really, because I never thought of myself as racist, but i guess i am...
It is a shame, your not only a racist it's based on the dis-satisfaction of your life.
senachai

mtbazz
03-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Seanchi,

"It is a shame, your not only a racist it's based on the dis-satisfaction of your life.
senachai"

Dis-satisfaction in my life??? I gave no such indication of that for you to make that comment, and you have no justification to assume as much. , I am very satisfied with my life. I just do not like to have someone elses culture shoved in my face...At work I make it a point to be as respectful as I can to others, this includes eating a lunch that is not offensive in terms of smell....I expect the same in return, I do not really care to see my chinese office partner come in to work with what looks like and smells like fish heads for lunch. Furthermore, I HAVE had the oppurtunity to eat fairly authentic chinese food in the past, and have like dit, but after being subject to these nauseating smells for so long I can not stand it...

you also wrote:
"furthermore, in spite of working in Hong Kong/Japan/Thailand/China/France/Germany many of these English speakers have less than a rudimentary grasp of the countries language. If they don't need it - they don't need to learn more than rudimentary.
Get over it, it's your problem not theirs. "

It is not my problem it is THEIR problem and it causes problems at work. Their inability and unwillingness to further their grasp of english is not only arrogant, but leads to problems communicating with co-workers and bosses. Many times I and others have had problems communicating at work with non english speaking people that has led to some fairly serious issues at work.

It seems to me that if one is going to live in a foreign country, and is going to have to interact with the native people of that country on a daily basis, than they should learn the laungauge....I dont care if its an asian in america, or an american in asia or elsewhere..

Call me a racist, ethno-phobe, whaever you want...I just think that if you are a foreigner earning a living in another country for more than 3 years (like many of my co-worjers), are paying taxes in that country, own a house there etc...and have no intention of going back to ones native country, than that person should make it a point to integrate themself in that country.

Why is it that when someone like me makes comments like this they are branded as a racist, yet someone from another country can come here and not learn the laungauge, or assimilate themselves into society, it is deemed ok?????

Also, one other thing I am tired of seeing are all these groups at work.....chinese assoication group, african american association ggroup, gay, lesbian, transgender groups, etc....All that is fine and good, but what about groups for normal, white, heterosexual people?

mtbazz
03-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Someone else wrote:

"The truth is their culture has many things that are superior to the West. Of course, the West has advantages in terms of material goods, too. "

Like what????? name 5 things that asian culture has that is superior to the westFood??? eating seaweed and rawfish??? Those things are delicasies only because hundreds of years ago thats all they had to eat...

The same person also said that asians are more hardowrking and lawabiding than westerners...hardly... Not only have I worked with asians that are as lazy as any american, but I have also seen and heard enough about asian gangs in my area to know they ar enot any more law abiding than anyone else...

Get over your "asia is superior" mentality...they simply are not.

DJ_Asia
03-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Where's Rodney King when you need him!?

DJ_Asia
03-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Seanchi,

"It is a shame, your not only a racist it's based on the dis-satisfaction of your life.
senachai"

Dis-satisfaction in my life??? I gave no such indication of that for you to make that comment, and you have no justification to assume as much. , I am very satisfied with my life. I just do not like to have someone elses culture shoved in my face...At work I make it a point to be as respectful as I can to others, this includes eating a lunch that is not offensive in terms of smell....I expect the same in return, I do not really care to see my chinese office partner come in to work with what looks like and smells like fish heads for lunch. Furthermore, I HAVE had the oppurtunity to eat fairly authentic chinese food in the past, and have like dit, but after being subject to these nauseating smells for so long I can not stand it...

you also wrote:
"furthermore, in spite of working in Hong Kong/Japan/Thailand/China/France/Germany many of these English speakers have less than a rudimentary grasp of the countries language. If they don't need it - they don't need to learn more than rudimentary.
Get over it, it's your problem not theirs. "

It is not my problem it is THEIR problem and it causes problems at work. Their inability and unwillingness to further their grasp of english is not only arrogant, but leads to problems communicating with co-workers and bosses. Many times I and others have had problems communicating at work with non english speaking people that has led to some fairly serious issues at work.

It seems to me that if one is going to live in a foreign country, and is going to have to interact with the native people of that country on a daily basis, than they should learn the laungauge....I dont care if its an asian in america, or an american in asia or elsewhere..

Call me a racist, ethno-phobe, whaever you want...I just think that if you are a foreigner earning a living in another country for more than 3 years (like many of my co-worjers), are paying taxes in that country, own a house there etc...and have no intention of going back to ones native country, than that person should make it a point to integrate themself in that country.

Why is it that when someone like me makes comments like this they are branded as a racist, yet someone from another country can come here and not learn the laungauge, or assimilate themselves into society, it is deemed ok?????

Also, one other thing I am tired of seeing are all these groups at work.....chinese assoication group, african american association ggroup, gay, lesbian, transgender groups, etc....All that is fine and good, but what about groups for normal, white, heterosexual people?

Ok first of all what is a "normal white heterosexual male" ???
Is "white" a nationality?? There are plenty of white power groups Aryan nation,KKK etc...but you obviosly have zero sense of history,culture or pride in where you originally came from. If you did you wouldnt be foolish enough to call for a white group.
Im white,my anscestors came from Germany and S.Italy....do i have the same culture as a Brit, or an Aussie or a Russian or a Pole...hell no!So why would I want to join a group based solely on the pigment in our skin? We already have those groups...see above.
Do the Koreans hang out with the Chinese?? Perhaps a few but at least they have a sense of national pride in their heritage and prefer to stick to people that understand them and their customs.
If these Chinese coworkers of yours ever thought about asking you a question in English,they probably noticed the disgusted look on your face at lunch time and correctly labled you as an arrogant,ignorant whitey.

Further I venture to bet that if you were sent to China to work you would gravitate to other Americans living nearby.go watch ballgames together,find a decent place that served up burgers,etc...so why do you find harm in chinese doing the same in America? Last time I checked McDonalds didnt serve fish head soup.Hey im not eating it,but im sure they look at me downing my protein/creatine post workout shakes and say the same thing.

My best friend is latino.My love interests at the moment are Thai,Cuban and Brasilian respectively.I have in the past dated black,jews,asian,white,latina and everything in between.Yeah each are different,but each are individual too.Regardless of skin tone,if people are respectful to me i in turn show respect back.but in order to give and gain respect you have to make an effort to know these people beyong outward appearances.stereotyping anybody cuz they eat weird food or wear do-rags or Doc Martins is quite harmful and dangerous.

I dont like thugs or gangsters anymore than the next guy.I dont mess with them and as long as they dont mess with me we're okay.But really what is a thug??Does his appearance give it away?

I have a shaved head,goatee,covered in tribal ink,listen to hardcore metal and punk when im at the gym...hell I even have the Maltese cross as my avatar,and incorporated into my ink work...so I guess alot of people look at me and see an Aryan Nation member ....but nothing is farther from the truth.

Further the fact that you typed this message on a TS chatboard automatically excludes you from any "normal whitey hetero" social group! They catch wind you like chicks with dicks...watch the accusations,rumours and name calling begin!! Why is that?? Because people hate and prefer to destroy what it is they do not understand...sexuality,ethnicity,religeon ...its all misunderstood by somebody and so it goes....

The main problem is white America has lost its sense of history.We are a nation of pop culture and insta-gratification.America is what 230 y.o.?! Shit I've visited temples in Cambodia that were built 700 years ago...this is culture,and its a good thing to have nurture and respect.Americans have none,therefore do not respect or recognize it in other races.

DJ Asia

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-05-2006, 02:19 PM
im sorry im a bleeding heart liberal and i love diversity and all that shit, blah blah...

BUT

i live on mulberry street, right on the border of chinatown and little italy and my patience is wearing really thin....there are just some things asian which really dont go well with me...sorry...

J..You know i like you and all but gees..where do you stop with all these stupid rants? So you live on Mulberry Street and near Chinatown. Cant stand it then why not move to a better location?

1. the smell and sight of those nasty fuckin creatures being sold as seafood...what the fuck are some of these things? with a billion legs, hands, eyes, holy fuck, who eats these things other than on fear factor? and right next door, they have all of those nasty things, but dried...holy fuck...and theyre all out on the sidewalk..im literally scared to walk to the subway on wet mornings...

So you hate the foul smells? Im part chinese and I hate 'em too. Do I live anywhere near Chinatown? No. Does that makes sense? LOL. And ya hate those billion legged creatures they sell? I dont blame you. Im part chinese and dont even know wtf you mean. LOL. I certainly dont eat those. My dad loves eating shark meat..Its smells so bad that back growing up with him..I can smell it in my room when he just drove in our garage. Do I eat it? Hell no. Dont lump and assume all asians are the same.

2. one string musicians...can someone explain to me how that sound is bearable? that screeching sound emanating from that anorexic violin lookin thingy....i feel really bad, its usually played by a toothless sweet older asian immigrant, who seems really sweet and into it...but its unbearable...its like a kitten committing suicide...and on weekends when ur waiting forever for the subway to come and u have to try and tune that sound out all the while, i really think most subway violence has its roots in someone being subjected to that for too long...

LOL. Well so youre saying the naked cowbow at Times Square is alot better than the toothless asian guy? LOL. You havent seen anything yet like chinese open air opera/theater. Like the ones in the movie "Farewell My Concubine"..Its all screetching sounds its somewhat annoying tho if you dont understand the culture and stuffs I can see how one would have a poor tolerance for their craft.

3. the culture gap...asian people, for the most part, are really sweet polite and adorable..but something about subways and asians doesn't compute...ok, if ur asian and reading, heres some simple rules to follow:

u let people OFF the subway before getting on...very simple...sometimes i think that ill stand there for second before getting off and give em a weird look like dude get the fuck out of my way perhaps? but they dont make eye contact, they just try and wiggle in...its odd...

ok, the person closest to the empty seat generally gets that seat, this isnt a race...i swear if seat grabbing was an olympic event these people would dominate...they can fly across an entire subway car and slide into a seat while u remove a backpack...

This one Ill have to agree with you on. Ive experienced this dozens of time. LOL.

4. and this doesn't upset me, im just curious, how the hell do u carry so many shopping bags? im very impressed, u find 90 year old people literally carrying 25 bags in each hand....im sorry, but i get caught staring, im very impressed, my fingers fuckin kill when i carry a bag containing socks for a few minutes...and i have strong fingers lol

Oh comeon now J..You cant be that "delicate" and "fragile" than that 90 year old asian guy carrying 25 shopping bags. Lmao. :lol: Though then again in some asian countries asian people pull around with their bare hands carriages carrying people..and to think theyre mostly small/short stature. :lol:

I know youre trying to be funny..but seriously, You need a good bang! So you take that over active mind off petty stuffs like these. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Like what????? name 5 things that asian culture has that is superior to the westFood??? eating seaweed and rawfish??? Those things are delicasies only because hundreds of years ago thats all they had to eat...

:roll: You are a rotten, racist, ignorant ass mtbazz and needs to shut the fuck up! First off, here are FACTS for you to read incase you dropped out of high school and dont know much about world history:

Some of the greatest inventions in the world were by made by the Chinese.

*In the T'ang dynasty, fireworks were invented. These were originally for shows, but later on they used them to scare of enemies in war. The fireworks were mainly small bamboo cases filled with gunpowder, and a fuse was put on the side.

*In the Han dynasty, they invented the wheelbarrow, which was for carrying loads too heavy for a normal person's back to support. The wheelbarrow was originally wood, so the Chinese nick named it the 'wooden ox'.

*The compass was for religious use. When a new houses was being built, the used it to see if the house was faced in perfect harmony with nature (which meant they thought if you faced your house to magnetic north, you and nature would get along). The compass started out as a wooden circle with markings on it, and a magnetic spoon on top.

*The Chinese first manufactured the 'fan', which was mostly carried by women and soldiers. Most of the fans were made out of bamboo and silk. The fan was basically many bamboo spines sticking out in almost a half circle with silk wrapped around it.

*First to create kites, which mostly children played with. The kites were most of the time silk squares, held together by bamboo.

*Spaghetti.

*The Chinese were the first to discover iron casting around the sixth century, when they mixed tin and copper together.

*The first clock that they devised was for astronomical uses. In the first clock ever, there was a puppet that would hold up a plaque that would tell the time. They also invented giant water clocks, which rang every fifteen minutes.

*The first blast furnace, which was water powered.

*They were the first to discover the rudder.

*The Chinese also were the first to think of harvesting silk, and make clothes, fans, kites, toys, paper, and lots of other things from it.

*In the Han dynasty, 206B.C.-A.D.220, paper and ink were invented.

*Built the first cannon, which were just bamboo cases holding gunpowder and were put in a big iron cannon.

*The first to make bombs for war, in the 17th Century, which were no more then a bamboo shell, about the thickness of two men's legs, and the length of a man's leg. The bombs were then filled with gunpowder, and a fuse like the fireworks, was installed.

*Invented origami - which originated with the wealthy people in China - when they used expensive paper to write to friends. Before they sent the letters, they folded them up into fancy designs.

So dont tell me or sounded like the Chinese has not done anything good or contributed in todays world cos the Chinese contributed plenty! And incase you might not know it. Sea weeds has properties to slow aging. Explains why asians ages gracefully (Because of their diet and what they eat).

Here's more:

http://www.crystalinks.com/chinainventions.html

Now catch up on some reading. It might benefit you! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

P.S. "delicasies" is spelled DELICACIES

mtbazz
03-05-2006, 02:56 PM
"
Rolling Eyes You are a rotten ignorant ass mtbazz and needs to shut the fuck up! First off, here are FACTS for you to read incase you dropped out of high school and dont know much about world history:
"

I did not come on here and attack anyone personally, and expect not to get attacked for stating my views.

" Further the fact that you typed this message on a TS chatboard automatically excludes you from any "normal whitey hetero" social group!"

Didn't see I was, did I?

"Is "white" a nationality?? There are plenty of white power groups Aryan nation,KKK etc...but you obviosly have zero sense of history,culture or pride in where you originally came from. If you did you wouldnt be foolish enough to call for a white group.
Im white,my anscestors came from Germany and S.Italy....do i have the same culture as a Brit, or an Aussie or a Russian or a Pole...hell no!"

Sorry, but I am white, (or caucasian if you prefer), and am an AMERICAN without any hyphens regardless of where my ancestors came from...

Harajuku, I am sorry you felt the need to attack me on a personal level with your statment. I did not attack you or anyone else personally....Why is it that people with a liberal mindset automatically resort to personal attacks when confronted with someone who does not share their point of view?

Thanks for the list of inventions by asians, I knew of many of those, since I WAS a history major one time, thre have been many marvelous inventions throughout history by many civilizations but my ORIGINAL question was to name five things that asian culture has that is superior to the west....My point is, like it or not, that no one culture is superior in a cultural aspect to another. Technologically there can be superiority, but I do not think you can say one culture is superior to another in terms of culture (art, music, etc). That in itself is a racist way of thinking....

Oh, I am glad you can spell correctly also....

mtbazz
03-05-2006, 03:02 PM
" Further I venture to bet that if you were sent to China to work you would gravitate to other Americans living nearby.go watch ballgames together,find a decent place that served up burgers,etc...so why do you find harm in chinese doing the same in America? Last time I checked McDonalds didnt serve fish head soup.Hey im not eating it,but im sure they look at me downing my protein/creatine post workout shakes and say the same thing. "

Given a choice I would not go....But if I had no choice, and I would have to stay there for years, I would try my best to integrate myself as much as possible by learning as much of the laungauge and customs as I could.....

Caleigh
03-05-2006, 03:16 PM
J, you made your futon and now you have to lie in it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Harajuku, I am sorry you felt the need to attack me on a personal level with your statment. I did not attack you or anyone else personally....Why is it that people with a liberal mindset automatically resort to personal attacks when confronted with someone who does not share their point of view?

No but you were generalizing ASIANS and being Im part ASIAN particularly Chinese I cant help that I felt offended and appalled reading what you wrote. Maybe one two or three of your asian officemates are like that.. thats fine. But you spoke as if you blindly just lump us altogether in one derogatory category. Thats not right any which way you look at it. So what? You hate the smell of asian food after being around it so long..So do I sometimes. Some asian food, I can agree with you..I hate the smell too and actually FYI: I dont eat them smell food.

Thanks for the list of inventions by asians, I knew of many of those, since I WAS a history major one time, thre have been many marvelous inventions throughout history by many civilizations but my ORIGINAL question was to name five things that asian culture has that is superior to the west....

You said to name 5 things Asians excelled superiority over any race. I just mention over 5 things that the Chinese were first in doing so. I wouldnt call it superiority tho give credit where it is due. Fact one, China is an East Asian country with a large territory, a huge population and an ancient history. With written records dating back 4,000 years, it is recognized as one of the four great ancient civilizations of the world, together with ancient Egypt, Babylon and India. Moreover, it is the only ancient civilization that has continued to this very day.

My point is, like it or not, that no one culture is superior in a cultural aspect to another. Technologically there can be superiority, but I do not think you can say one culture is superior to another in terms of culture (art, music, etc). That in itself is a racist way of thinking....

Oh, I am glad you can spell correctly also....

I agree. Superiority complex exist in every culture wether we like it or not. Down where I live..every summer we have parades..Cuban day parade, Puertorican day parade etc. I hardly think of it as IF they were expressing nor telling other races like "Hey look, We're far more superior than you guys"..but they have that just to pay homage to their heritage. I dont see anything wrong by it. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-05-2006, 03:28 PM

LOL. Its lined with blades..Im sure J would love to take some pain for making a stupid thread such as this one! :lol:

Im sorry J but Ive had it with threads and topics like "Asians cant drive", "Asians food smells", Asians are blah blah..Get over it! Or move far away from the asian people and or neighborhood..Its called Chinatown for a reason! :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Further I venture to bet that if you were sent to China to work you would gravitate to other Americans living nearby.go watch ballgames together,find a decent place that served up burgers,etc...

Ofcourse, I was in China 4-5 years ago and HK respectively on a holiday. I still gravitate towards McDonalds, Virgin Record, AX etc. And why wouldnt I? Though when I was asking for directions and spoke in english and some dont know how to speak english and could not help me..I did not curse them for it. Did they curse me for not talking in chinese? No. Why cant people like you do the same and have some sort of respect and a little tolerace of other people's race and or culture?

so why do you find harm in chinese doing the same in America? Last time I checked McDonalds didnt serve fish head soup.Hey im not eating it,but im sure they look at me downing my protein/creatine post workout shakes and say the same thing. "

No the only thing I disagree with you was:

I just do not like to have someone elses culture shoved in my face"

Big deal so they eat fish heads for lunch..They dont force you to eat it too do they? And they stink so tell them politely to take it in your break room. Or better yet time that you eat when theyre done or eat before they do. Its really very petty.

I agree with you totally when you said they need to learn the language and assimilate with their new home.

Given a choice I would not go....But if I had no choice, and I would have to stay there for years, I would try my best to integrate myself as much as possible by learning as much of the laungauge and customs as I could.....

Ofcourse, we all need to do just that. Maybe some people regardless of their race are slow but they will get there. Patience is a virtue. Instead of complaining why not engage them in daily conversation to help them hone their english speaking skills?

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
03-05-2006, 03:51 PM

LOL. Its lined with blades..Im sure J would love to take some pain for making a stupid thread such as this one! :lol:

Im sorry J but Ive had it with threads and topics like "Asians cant drive", "Asians food smells", Asians are blah blah..Get over it! Or move far away from the asian people and or neighborhood..Its called Chinatown for a reason! :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicely put HTG......LMAO

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-05-2006, 04:18 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicely put HTG......LMAO

:lol: Thanks specialk. The funniest thing is..I bet my fine ass that IF and when any of these men who talks badly of asian people (About how they driving sucks, that their food stinks, how they got weird delicacies etc.) saw any hot asian tgirl (of any asian race)..All bets are off! Their personal opinion comes flying out the window..That they would hit her up in a heartbeat and try to sleep with her. Its SAD! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
03-05-2006, 06:22 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicely put HTG......LMAO

:lol: Thanks specialk. The funniest thing is..I bet my fine ass that IF and when any of these men who talks badly of asian people (About how they driving sucks, that their food stinks, how they got weird delicacies etc.) saw any hot asian tgirl (of any asian race)..All bets are off! Their personal opinion comes flying out the window..That they would hit her up in a heartbeat and try to sleep with her. Its SAD! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

I'd say your hunch on this is on the mark HTG. I'd be willing to a bet on your fine ass too!.........As an over used cliche', (from a racial standpoint in reference to "gettin pussy" ) ....." It's all pink inside". Just as you put it, when opportunity comes knockin' . everyone's all of a sudden color blind....Anyone for Chinese tonight? :wink:

Gus The Dagger
03-05-2006, 08:29 PM
It really bothers me when asians and blacks and even whites sometimes try to sell things on the subway. I dont care if it is a seedee or a deeveedee or some other stuff but that is just annoying, rude and illegal. And whats up with these black guys who do the dancing inside the subway car? They do all kinds of kinky dancing that should never be done in a subway car like moonsaults and rolling around.

Gus The Dagger
03-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Hot asian tgirls is one thing. Gut-wrenching food is whole other story.

Gus The Dagger
03-05-2006, 08:36 PM
I personally believe that every race, nationality and different people have all kinds of weird, annoying snd disgusting habbits and traditions and I think that it is alright to talk about them. I feel that it would be great if tehre would be a site with a lists of these things.

mtbazz
03-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Harajuku Tgirl wrote:
"Ofcourse, we all need to do just that. Maybe some people regardless of their race are slow but they will get there. Patience is a virtue. Instead of complaining why not engage them in daily conversation to help them hone their english speaking skills? "

I have tried just that...numerous times also. Some are receptive, others (the majority, at least where I work) can not be bothered with american co-workers.....

J wrote
"and im sorry i got some real racists going here.."

I assume this was directed at me.....I do not consider myself a racist at all, and I do not think I have said anything on here that is overtly racist....I merely said what I like, what I don't like, and what I think foreign people should do if they are in the U.S. on a longterm basis, thats all....

I am sure that there are alot of people on here that if they were to talk passionately about their likes, dislikes, etc....they would be looked at as bening closed minded or racist. In my case I have been open to many new experiences in my life, and have visited and tried alot of different things, and along the way have discovered that there are things I like and things that I dislike...I was merely making a commentary on things that I dislike.

for the record, I have multicultural dating interests. I have dated black women, asian women, (dated a girl from shanghai for well over a year), and hispanic women.

J, don't be sorry you started this thread...It has been enlightening.....At the very least, I know enough to keep my mouth shut about things I dislike or else I will be called names...and I have also been given some interesting info on asian culture....

If anyone was offended by what I wrote, don't be....open dialouge/discussion is important I think, just so long as it does not resort to name calling, or personal attacks (I would like to point out I did not do either, even after two personal attacks on me)....

back to lurking for now

chefmike
03-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Its all freedom of speech, people. Dont feel bad for what you wrote. Everyone has their own opinions. Though some are more accurate than others. 8)

"It's all freedom of speech, people"...you and your ilk always complain about the ACLU, Kramer...until you need them for one of your rallies...

Felicia Katt
03-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Is it true that if you have sex with a Chinese girl you are horny again an hour later? :)

just trying to get this thread back to its original, light hearted intentions. J was trying to be like Dave Chappell, and everyone turned it into Dr Phil.

Don't be afraid to try new things but don't force others to. Eat what you like, love who and what you love and let everyone else do the same.

FK

scipio
03-06-2006, 12:25 AM
You didn't refute anything I said. You may have "traveled quite a bit". But I LIVE it every day. I've traveled the world and seen many different cultures myself.
I have seen first hand the racist tendencies of people.
A medical office where Chinese people go to get treated refuse to talk to one of the receptionists becuase she isn't Chinese, not because she's white, or black or hispaninic but because she isn't Chinese. They walk up to the window and refuse to even recognize that she is there, she doesn't exist to them because she's not Chinese. If she tries to ask them if she can help or do anything for them they totally ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist.
If Asian culture is so fuckin' great, why the are they all coming over here in droves?
I love it when people tell me how North America sucks and how great their homeland is, it's laughable. There's this Sri Lankan guy I work with, he's a decent guy but a moron. He said to me one day "this country sucks, Sri Lanka is the best". So I said to him, "If Sri Lanka is such hot shit, what the fuck are you doing here"?. That shut his yap up pretty quick.

Sorry I went off a bit half cocked and I didn't refute all of your gripes specifically.

I never said that Asian culture was perfect or even superior completely, but in some ways it is.

The reason they come to the west is obvious - like I said, advances in material wealth.
But just because they do come over doesn't negate their entire culture or the parts of it that ARE worthy of merit.

Look I dig Asian culture but I'm not living there. Nobody's perfect.

But SOME white people do plenty of things that are annoying too, are you sick of white people?

Maybe this is inarticulate because I'm hung over, but honestly mate, if you're that intolerant, move to Alaska or something. Plenty of space for you there.

Can't we all just get along?

i never regreted posting a topic more in my life...for one second i didnt think anyone would be insulted..i love where i live and im sorry i got some real racists going here...as for seanchais attempt at humor and irking me with the jewish stuff, please, im an atheist, and ive stated numerous times that the only thing i like jewish is my mothers cooking..i cant stand fuckin hypcrite jews and the reverse bigotry they portray everywhere...but im not gonna dig any deeper, im sorry i started this thread, and unless i feel its neccessary for clarification purposes, i wont comment on this topic further...

Don't beat yourself up, threads like this are good - people should learn to be more tolerant, discussion is always good.

Frankly any of us discriminating on something as meaningless as race is a bit hypocritical considering all of us here are a minority in certain respects....

Quinn
03-06-2006, 01:36 AM
just trying to get this thread back to its original, light hearted intentions. J was trying to be like Dave Chappell, and everyone turned it into Dr Phil.

No doubt, this thread took a really dark turn well beyond its original light hearted intent. That's one of the disadvantages of the written word. Unless you're familiar with a poster's style, it's very easy to misconstrue sarcasm.

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-06-2006, 03:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicely put HTG......LMAO

~Kisses.

HTG

I'd say your hunch on this is on the mark HTG. I'd be willing to a bet on your fine ass too!.........As an over used cliche', (from a racial standpoint in reference to "gettin pussy" ) ....." It's all pink inside". Just as you put it, when opportunity comes knockin' . everyone's all of a sudden color blind....

LOL. Yep!

Anyone for Chinese tonight? :wink:

Thanks. I just had some Cuban..err food (pernil). :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

GroobySteven
03-06-2006, 03:27 AM
thank u quinn and thank u katt, i just got back from a poker tournement and theres a great analogy between this situation and the game of poker...

ive been a semi professional poker player for a few years now and what seperates the good from the great players, is the great players ability to combine proper strategy with the players in the hand...most solid players understand hand value and can pretty much calculate the odds and value of calling or rasing a bet...but the next step is also realizing who ur up against, their style of play and adjusting ur game accordingly..similarly here, katt and quinn where right on point when noting that the style, tone and previous posts should be taken into consideration when determining the (assumed malicious) intent of the poster...thank god for the few intelligent ones here...

I certainly hope you're not classing yourself as one of the "intelligent ones" here? It's more a lack of intelligence and forethought on your part that you think writing sardonically on an incendiary topic such as race or what "pisses you off" about a specific race would be able to be seen as humour on an adult erotica forum, with a scope of readers from many countries, backgrounds and educational levels. Your poker anology above is worthless, poker players sit around a table to win and they know the other players are out to win also, this is a forum of discussion and posting and I'd expect most posters not to have expected to sit at J's poker room.

I'm sure a talking head video dialogue of you stating the same comments would have been hilarious as the inflections and tone that were missing from the written word would have given indications of the tongue in cheek style. As I said, I'm pretty sure if someone had posted a "humerous" title, What pisses me off about Jews, you'd be the first on their case?

seanchai

GroobySteven
03-06-2006, 03:39 AM
basically im a dick and not smart...cool, good stuff...

Glad you managed to sort that out without any problem.
seanchai

specialk
03-06-2006, 03:41 AM
thank u quinn and thank u katt, i just got back from a poker tournement and theres a great analogy between this situation and the game of poker...

ive been a semi professional poker player for a few years now and what seperates the good from the great players, is the great players ability to combine proper strategy with the players in the hand...most solid players understand hand value and can pretty much calculate the odds and value of calling or rasing a bet...but the next step is also realizing who ur up against, their style of play and adjusting ur game accordingly..similarly here, katt and quinn where right on point when noting that the style, tone and previous posts should be taken into consideration when determining the (assumed malicious) intent of the poster...thank god for the few intelligent ones here...

I certainly hope you're not classing yourself as one of the "intelligent ones" here? It's more a lack of intelligence and forethought on your part that you think writing sardonically on an incendiary topic such as race or what "pisses you off" about a specific race would be able to be seen as humour on an adult erotica forum, with a scope of readers from many countries, backgrounds and educational levels. Your poker anology above is worthless, poker players sit around a table to win and they know the other players are out to win also, this is a forum of discussion and posting and I'd expect most posters not to have expected to sit at J's poker room.

I'm sure a talking head video dialogue of you stating the same comments would have been hilarious as the inflections and tone that were missing from the written word would have given indications of the tongue in cheek style. As I said, I'm pretty sure if someone had posted a "humerous" title, What pisses me off about Jews, you'd be the first on their case?

seanchai

Co-sign me on this one Seanchai....LOL I feel a "I'M sick of Jew poker player wanna be's " post in the near future!

chefmike
03-06-2006, 04:01 AM
It's beginning to appear as though they're coming out of the woodwork, J...

Co-sign me on this one Seanchai....LOL I feel a "I'M sick of Jew poker player wanna be's " post in the near future!

Its all freedom of speech, people. Dont feel bad for what you wrote. Everyone has their own opinions. Though some are more accurate than others.

:roll:

GroobySteven
03-06-2006, 04:09 AM
Chef what happened? You were great as a fighter to YourDaddy but with him gone you've became like a Jamie Michelle character? Looking for something to fight? Maybe this is the real reason democracy works, without something to fight we all turn a little sad?

How about giving me your feedback on oregon truffles and how I should cook/prepare them? I think the J & Chefmike comedy duo has gone the way of "Little & Large", "Canon & Ball"and "Hale & Pace" - over-done, over-replayed and out-dated.
seanchai

chefmike
03-06-2006, 04:12 AM
u dont hold a candle to me in funny or witty posts...considering its the oscars and im semi watching .

fuck the oscars..iron chef is featuring american-raised Kobe beef!

GroobySteven
03-06-2006, 04:15 AM
u dont hold a candle to me in funny or witty posts...

I know this might be hard for you to take, your not witty and rarely funny. Many self-important egos think themselves that way and inflect their brand of humour onto people around them.
seanchai

chefmike
03-06-2006, 04:43 AM
Chef what happened? You were great as a fighter to Your Daddy but with him gone you've became like a Jamie Michelle character? Looking for something to fight? Maybe this is the real reason democracy works, without something to fight we all turn a little sad?

seanchai

Or maybe it's sad that you feel just a wee bit uncomfortable...and maybe it's due to the fact that our resident anti-Semite brigade has apparently elected you as their new standard bearer? And as for Jamie Michelle, I'm sure that you and your new cadre will have much to discuss regarding the whole holocaust hoax thing... cheers.. :)

GroobySteven
03-06-2006, 04:46 AM
The only thing making me uncomfortable is seeing two bullies going after everyone on the forum. It's a shame you can't contribute more than having to argue with the few pissants who don't go along with your way of thinking.

I don't need anybody behind me or supporting me, I speak for myself - which is more than you seem to be able to muster.
seanchai

chefmike
03-06-2006, 05:24 AM
:claps

hondarobot
03-06-2006, 06:29 AM
This forum has descended into hell. Just like it was when I first got here.

Sometimes there's nothing a guy can do.

Adios (yet again)

underdog6
03-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Chaos....How i do so love it

Kramer
03-06-2006, 08:38 AM
I see chef is still being a dick!

You have a problem with freedon to say what you feel? Thats what this thread is about.

Is that you in the picture of the rally?

Gee, are you gonna call me more names now? You must be 10 years old! :roll:

underdog6
03-06-2006, 08:47 AM
You tell'em Kramer

reelgurl
03-06-2006, 12:01 PM
I usually just sit around and read and enjoy but have to say something this time, as Asian myself.

Cum on guys, talking about foods - the fat Americans have no right of critisizing others. Whitey's foods ain't all kosher, cheese stinks a mile away and makes me want to vomit. But when I really vomit it's when I pass by a McDonalds. Watching fat big Americans mounching down double cheese burgers with a huge cup of sugar/carbon water makes my stomach churning. McDonalds - the icon of American culture, the only internationally recognized pinnacle of American "cuisine" is not only stinky but also poisonous. And you know what the irony is? It continues to be marketed into countries like China, India and poisons millions more every year - it's sick! And you know what, THIS AMERICAN STUFF PISSES ME OFF! And for a good reason.

Dengoza
03-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Tell it on the mountaintop reel gurl!

I am a white boy and LOVE asian culture, food, and beauty.

chefmike
03-06-2006, 03:45 PM
You tell'em Kramer

...said the cross-burner to the goose-stepper....

Kramer
03-06-2006, 04:57 PM
...said the cross-burner to the goose-stepper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are soooo funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chef is a funny guy!

There, feel better?

DJ_Asia
03-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I usually just sit around and read and enjoy but have to say something this time, as Asian myself.

Cum on guys, talking about foods - the fat Americans have no right of critisizing others. Whitey's foods ain't all kosher, cheese stinks a mile away and makes me want to vomit. But when I really vomit it's when I pass by a McDonalds. Watching fat big Americans mounching down double cheese burgers with a huge cup of sugar/carbon water makes my stomach churning. McDonalds - the icon of American culture, the only internationally recognized pinnacle of American "cuisine" is not only stinky but also poisonous. And you know what the irony is? It continues to be marketed into countries like China, India and poisons millions more every year - it's sick! And you know what, THIS AMERICAN STUFF PISSES ME OFF! And for a good reason.

Hey you are right,but if Ray krok's shit can sell in a place where cows are sacred and roam the streets,then I gotta hand it to em...

BTW in Bangkok there are McDonalds on nearly every friggin block...and whiteys arent the only ones chowing that crap.

DJ Asia

chefmike
03-06-2006, 07:26 PM
...said the cross-burner to the goose-stepper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are soooo funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chef is a funny guy!

There, feel better?

:arrow:

Kramer
03-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Why would I care about that pic? Youre way off, idiot!

No seriously, how old are you? I'm 39.

scipio
03-06-2006, 11:32 PM

Umm... Is the guy in your avatar throwing a Nazi "Sieg Heil" salute? Just curious.

Kramer
03-06-2006, 11:38 PM
who the hell are you? You never seen the K man?

scipio
03-06-2006, 11:46 PM
who the hell are you? You never seen the K man?

Yeah, it's an actor from TV. So? Just wondering why you picked that particular picture... something subliminal, perhaps?

chefmike
03-06-2006, 11:49 PM

Umm... Is the guy in your avatar throwing a Nazi "Sieg Heil" salute? Just curious.

VonKramer is a forum bigot using the name of a Jewish dude from the Seinfeld show...but some SS members were also supposedly Jews and closeted gays...go figure...

Kramer
03-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Youre way off base chef. Just the fact that I used a jewish character should show im not anti jewish.

Kramer is funny, and I dont even think of his religon.

You are very childish chef. I just want you to know that your accusations dont bother me. Uh, go to hell anyway. 8)

chefmike
03-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Your way off base chef. Just the fact that I used a Jewish character should show im not anti Jewish.

Kramer is funny, and I dont even think of his religion.

You are very childish chef. I just want you to know that your accusations dont bother me. Uh, go to hell anyway. 8)

Hogan's Heroes was funny...you're not...Bushland Uber Alles...

underdog6
03-07-2006, 05:46 AM
Its amazeing thats the the best you can come up if Chefcornhole

chefmike
03-07-2006, 10:56 PM
the white sheet[/i]dog6]Its amazeing thats the the best you can come up if Chefcornhole

the white sheet[/i]dog6]I would rather live next to asians than blacks. Asians dont try to rob you blind. Blacks have no respect for anyone, but than demand to be shown respect. And as for bad smells try liveing next door to them while they make chitlins..now thats nasty.

the white sheet[/i]dog6]Man...you guys are funny. If a girl does not want to do a black man you jump up and scream raceism. Do you guys have another card to play or are you so stupid to think you can have your way just by calling someone a raceist? Grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up. I see more black raceists than whites. But you fools think its allright to be that way, but hey if a white person does it you want to jump one the 6pm news and scream out how badly you are treated. Get a fucking life.

If the sheet fits...

I hope for your sake that your klan buddies dont find out about your interest in chicks with dicks....or the next cross that they burn might be on your lawn... :D

robbie
03-08-2006, 05:58 AM
wow. it truly amazes me how humorless some people can be.

Or maybe some people will just take any opportunity to bash another person, or better yet a whole race of people.

And it never ceases to amaze me that a country built by immigrants and made great by immigrants can have so many people frightened to death of other cultures.

Embrace it people. It's a good thing. You don't have to personally like it all, but at least understand it first. You might just find your mind opening up a little.

And for crying out loud, learn to laugh at yourselves.

Even if you didn't find J's original post funny (which I did), I'm not sure how, by the end of the post you couldn't tell that he was joking.

But then, a lot of people didn't find Jon Stewart funny on the Oscars either. And no one seemed to laugh at one of his best jokes describing the Wilson brothers as two talented brothers -- funny, you can describe the Baldwins the same way. Funny stuff. Lots of people didn't get it.

Gus The Dagger
03-08-2006, 06:49 AM
I was in the city yesterday, 14th street Union Square subway station. There were 2 asian old guys playing on musical instruments. The 2nd guy named Doudong was playing the 1-stringed instrument, what really surprised me is that they were placed in less than a 10 second walk.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-08-2006, 09:26 PM

Thats quite comforting to know that there's another asian gurl on the board. Cheerio gurlie! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

reelgurl
03-09-2006, 07:02 AM

Thats quite comforting to know that there's another asian gurl on the board. Cheerio gurlie! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Same here HTG. Always enjoy your posts. Keep them cumming :?

kisses,

reelgurl

TJ347
08-01-2007, 06:25 AM

I take it you've never ventured into some of the hip-hop threads then, huh? Closeted racists abound there...

gimmeurblood
08-01-2007, 07:17 AM
wow....thast a whole of ...wow. well weighing in i guess i am a fan of a lot of aspects from a lot of different cultures and i try to have an understanding of all different types of ninjas, and racism to me is really just ignorance at its stupidest and funniest, i mean im a black metalhead from the south and live outside of DC now so i've seen some shit. the only time it really bothers me is when a culture cross impedes my ability to function liek i think if youre gonna work a drive thru you should have proper command of the language, if i moved to china or somethign and was slanging burgers from a drive thru i would make an effort to learn some chinese. I just try to have a bunch of multiethnical friends so we can ask each other stereotypical questions. a friend of mine was taking a psycology class and his teacher said everyone was prejudiced against at least one group of people when she asked him what his group was he just said "the ones i've met". i gotta say for the most part he was spot on

chefmike
08-01-2007, 11:29 PM
I think it's pretty funny that this thread was brought back from the grave, as the remarks by the thread's originator(J) are no longer posted, he has since left the building and his great material is no longer around....which makes for some pretty lame necromancy.