PDA

View Full Version : Girls is Marty Mcfly an obssesed ?

tsadriana
05-16-2012, 04:39 AM
Sounds like it for me.:dancing:

Ryz
05-16-2012, 04:42 AM
Unnecessary thread

GrimFusion
05-16-2012, 04:43 AM
Can we drop this sometime soon? I could be wrong, but I think Marty kinda enjoys all the attention he's been getting lately. It's just another reason why he'd stick around. That's certainly not what I want. You?

tsadriana
05-16-2012, 04:45 AM
Unnecessary thread
Trust me he wont like this ,as are so many grgeous girls with great answers in here...lets entertain him but not in the way he wants:dancing:

broncofan
05-16-2012, 04:47 AM
He won't go away just because you ignore him. That type of collective action is impossible anyway. Ride it out; if he gets kicked out he'll be gone for good, but until then he won't leave on his own volition.

Besides, you're sounding a bit moody mr. fusion:)

robertlouis
05-16-2012, 04:47 AM
Can we drop this sometime soon? I could be wrong, but I think Marty kinda enjoys all the attention he's been getting lately. It's just another reason why he'd stick around. That's certainly not what I want. You?

GF, as is often the case, speaks truth and wisdom.

I think we can safely say that the answer to Adriana's OP is unequivocally YESSS!

So, thread closed. Agreed? Move on, nothing else to see.

GrimFusion
05-16-2012, 04:50 AM
He won't go away just because you ignore him. That type of collective action is impossible anyway. Ride it out; if he gets kicked out he'll be gone for good, but until then he won't leave on his own volition.

lol. That's what Marty said. I was just being stern... not pissy. You're right, though. I just think the dude already does enough on his own accord to effect a forum ban. I guess that would happen quicker if we hazed him a little.

tsadriana
05-16-2012, 04:51 AM

Acutaly i wonder myself if he is not some dirty bastard pimp who is looking for punters .,or his bills are imposible to be paid so Kayla is the answer?sounds crap but i wonder.

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 04:54 AM
Lol i called that shit lol

broncofan
05-16-2012, 04:55 AM
lol. That's what Marty said. I was just being stern... not pissy. You're right, though. I just think the dude already does enough on his own accord to effect a forum ban. I guess that would happen quicker if we hazed him a little.
Not so fast. You might be right on the other hand.:tongue: I'm not really sure. He might post more if he's ignored, but there is sense in what you say. Just depends how dedicated a troll he is.

I just got the feeling that what you said was waaay too mature for some of us!

Marty Mcfly
05-16-2012, 04:55 AM
LMAO..You people are funny..Don't worry ill always be here on my other handle LOL.

broncofan
05-16-2012, 04:57 AM
Acutaly i wonder myself if he is not some dirty bastard pimp who is looking for punters .,or his bills are imposible to be paid so Kayla is the answer?sounds crap but i wonder.
As attractive as Lex errr Kayla is, she wouldn't need some pimp hanging around. Just kidding, the pictures of Lex never fail to shock me.

tsadriana
Lol i called that shit lol
Call this shit to as we talk about shit love .thank u

broncofan
LMAO..You people are funny..Don't worry ill always be here on my other handle LOL.
Dammit, Grim was right. Abort, abort. Ignore the troll!

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 04:59 AM

LOL :dead: YOU'RE RIGHT hell all we know you could be Daryl Washington lol hahah

tsadriana
05-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Dammit, Grim was right. Abort, abort. Ignore the troll!

Guys when u have a poo what can u do with a shit?Marty knows the answer.Thread closed....next

tsadriana
05-16-2012, 05:01 AM
LOL :dead: YOU'RE RIGHT hell all we know you could be Daryl Washington lol hahah
Daryl?????????????????i liked that guy .....dont tell me is him as i will be completly shocked.

Marty Mcfly
05-16-2012, 05:02 AM
Daryl?????????????????i liked that guy .....dont tell me is him as i will be completly shocked.

You guys all love the real me..Goodnight now..My time Machine is here..I gotta go back,back to the future :)..See ya'all In the Am :)

tsadriana
05-16-2012, 05:04 AM
You guys all love the real me..Goodnight now..My time Machine is here..I gotta go back,back to the future :)..See ya'all In the Am :)
Well as i espected ,dont belleve in dolls or trolls ...Shame Daryl u got the beauty but not the brain...i will be ashamed with a guy like u next to my arm