PDA

View Full Version : WHERE'S THE BEEF!!!! Dammmmm

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Dam I had a good time the other night with Dino, Paris, Wendy, Bella etc then Marty Mar starts a thread and all hell broke loose. It's like constant drama since I came back today, it's off the dam chain. I mean I can't do nothing but laugh my ass off. :dead:

I mean Marty likes bottom only Tgirls that's ok that's cool, but he shouldn't think ALL TGIRLS SHOULD BE BOTTOMS!!! Though he thinks this REALITY WILL CHECK HIS ASS BECAUSE IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!

The constant want to coerce TGirls to be something is crazy. There are so many varieties of TGirls it's pandemic and it's all good, you can get what you want, but to try and scold TGirls that they should be one way because of a personal like is pathetic and wrong.

There is to much of disrespecting TGirls and it has to stop, but I see there are TGirls holding there own and it's all good. Again if you like what you like just like it and find the TGirl for you.

Have fun, make money and fuck each other until you cum hard!!!

WHERE'S THE BEEF? There should be none unless it's between ...... You get the picture lol

BellaBellucci
05-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Bella who? It wasn't me. :?

~BB~

robertlouis
05-16-2012, 02:44 AM
Dam I had a good time the other night with Dino, Paris, Wendy, Bella etc then Marty Mar starts a thread and all hell broke loose. It's like constant drama since I came back today, it's off the dam chain. I mean I can't do nothing but laugh my ass off. :dead:

I mean Marty likes bottom only Tgirls that's ok that's cool, but he shouldn't think ALL TGIRLS SHOULD BE BOTTOMS!!! Though he thinks this REALITY WILL CHECK HIS ASS BECAUSE IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!

The constant want to coerce TGirls to be something is crazy. There are so many varieties of TGirls it's pandemic and it's all good, you can get what you want, but to try and scold TGirls that they should be one way because of a personal like is pathetic and wrong.

There is to much of disrespecting TGirls and it has to stop, but I see there are TGirls holding there own and it's all good. Again if you like what you like just like it and find the TGirl for you.

Have fun, make money and fuck each other until you cum hard!!!

WHERE'S THE BEEF? There should be none unless it's between ...... You get the picture lol

Well said Mr E.

And about ten threads all circling around the same old tired subjects.

Marty, I think your DeLorean needs a service pal. Take a little time out.

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 02:53 AM
Bella who? It wasn't me. :?

~BB~

Yeah it was you, lol You're the only Bella Bellucci I know on here lol

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 02:53 AM
Do your thing, James, and when you do I hope you can't sit for a week. Brown no meat before it's time but it's Hammer Time to you 24/7.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681958_hammer-time.gif

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Well said Mr E.

And about ten threads all circling around the same old tired subjects.

Marty, I think your DeLorean needs a service pal. Take a little time out.

LOL thanks.
And I bet people thinking when I ask WHERE'S THE BEEF meaning why are TGirls cocks small LOL NOPE WRONG I mean actual arguing that is fucking up the forums.

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Do your thing, James, and when you do I hope you can't sit for a week. Brown no meat before it's time but it's Hammer Time to you 24/7.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681958_hammer-time.gif

:dead: LOL that idiot Hammer sliding back and forth like a lunatic lol ahahah

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 03:01 AM
:dead: LOL that idiot Hammer sliding back and forth like a lunatic lol ahahah

Little hypnotic, no? Might have a popper effect on you.

BellaBellucci
05-16-2012, 03:14 AM
Yeah it was you, lol You're the only Bella Bellucci I know on here lol

Sorry, I thought you were talking about chat. Never mind me. I'm a little retarded. :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
05-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Sorry, I thought you were talking about chat. Never mind me. I'm a little retarded. :lol:

~BB~

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/SmokingPot.gif

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 03:19 AM

~BB~

Too...

Easy

(kinda like me :D )

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 03:20 AM

~BB~
LOL hahahah

I know you're related to Dino in some Metaphysical, profound super nova galaxy way but I would still bend you over and tap that ass lol

Marty Mcfly
05-16-2012, 03:42 AM
We need one week that all of these tops become Bottoms:) Peace to Chaz Bono..I had to add that!

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 03:44 AM
We need one week that all of these tops become Bottoms:) Peace to Chaz Bono..I had to add that!

REALITY CHECK IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN CAPTAIN lol hahahah
TGirl tops love having their meatage shoved into something warm and wet that surrounds their cock and make them cum

BellaBellucci
05-16-2012, 03:45 AM
Too...

Easy

(kinda like me :D )

By all means, have at it. :P

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 03:51 AM
WE LOVE YOU BELLA !!!!! yummy

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 04:13 AM
See I called it Marty Mar is on that bullshit , this dude goes and make a thread about Bella wtf.

Marty Mcfly
05-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Lolol

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 04:18 AM
MOTHA FUCKA YOU LAUGHING YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET THE CANE LOL LOL AHAHAH lol

Marty Mcfly
05-16-2012, 05:04 AM
Nice James..

jamesedwards
05-16-2012, 05:22 AM
they are on your ass like flies on shit lol

Cecil Rhodes
05-16-2012, 06:21 AM
By all means, have at it. :P

~BB~

Well since you say it's ok, here goes .

Just a little retarded ? That's kind of like a TS Topping a guy & telling everybody how good she busted his Virgin Ass . She says she knows he was a Virgin because he was tight that his Ass bled .

The next morning the guy goes to see his Proctologist because his Hemrhoids are raw & burning like fire .

jamesedwards
10-07-2012, 06:18 AM

~BB~

You may be, but you're hella sexy cute though :salad:dancing::wiggle: