PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

dav1313
03-04-2006, 11:29 PM
just wanted to introduce myself and send a friendly greeting to all. im a 24 yo guy from southern new england. i joined this board to try to learn more about the ts' and tgs (and he pics dont hurt either :) . im a house dj and have worked in gay clubs. i dont consider myself gay, bi i think would be more appropriate as i dont find guys attractive. so thats a litle about me. hope everyone has a wonderful day.

chefmike
03-05-2006, 12:16 AM
just wanted to introduce myself and send a friendly greeting to all. im a 24 yo guy from southern new england. i joined this board to try to learn more about the ts' and tgs (and he pics dont hurt either :) . im a house dj and have worked in gay clubs. i dont consider myself gay, bi i think would be more appropriate as i dont find guys attractive. so thats a litle about me. hope everyone has a wonderful day.

welcome, pilgram...it sounded as though you were on the verge of starting another "Am I Gay?" thread... thank you for not doing that...

NYCe
03-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Welcome to the board. Do you spin using CD's or Vinyl?

cruiser
03-05-2006, 12:23 AM

welcome, pilgram...it sounded as though you were on the verge of starting another "Am I Gay?" thread... thank you for not doing that...

AMEN to that!!! Welcome aboard!

dav1313
03-05-2006, 12:48 AM
i spin both vinyl and cd. i like vinyl better but cds are more economical and easier to carry. but nothing sounds as good as vinyl.

Quinn
03-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
03-05-2006, 03:17 AM
Welcome, Rookie.

No racism or wooden shoes, please.

OK, I'll bite: What's with the 'wooden shoes' reference? :?

dav1313
03-05-2006, 03:19 AM
yeah me too lost me on that one.

Quinn
03-05-2006, 03:33 AM
LMAO.....

-Quinn