PDA

View Full Version : anti LGBT REASONS and insight

natina
05-15-2012, 03:11 AM
anti LGBT REASONS and insight

Hilarius insight into this womans mind

http://www.towleroad.com/2012/05/lincolnwoman.html

This is What an Insane Anti-Gay Wingnut Looks Like: VIDEO

Check out this testimony from Jane Skrovota at this week's hearings (http://aksarbent.blogspot.com/2012/05/video-lincoln-nebraska-hearings-on.html) regarding a proposed LGBT non-discrimination ordinance in Lincoln, Nebraska. And BETTER YET, watch the reaction of the guy behind her.
Watch, AFTER THE JUMP (http://www.towleroad.com/2012/05/lincolnwoman.html)...
Some of the reasons this woman objects to LGBT people receiving protection from employment and housing discrimination:
"P- E- N- I- S goes into the anus to rupture intestines. The more a man does this the more he'll be a fatality or a homicider..."
"A huge percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don't have AIDS yet..."
"Hillary Clinton's roommate four years in college was a gay woman. To avoid going gay like Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single gender dorms... A college woman is seduced with illegal Rohypnol to go gay."
"Candida fungus grows hugely on a corpse. AIDS is a candida fungus disease..."
"Roman senators went to Roman baths to be promiscuous gays, bis, and orgiers then went to the Coliseum to watch Christians get mauled and perish. Do gays become this sadistic? Yes. They cuss after coupling, don't like the land they lay on, and 80% of those that did treason by the year 2000 are gays."
"Gays can transform to be celibate to live to be 80 years old."
"Read the book Nijinsky to understand that bisexuals always become insane."
"A wedding dress is for a woman not a man."
"Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus' kind ideas. Do you choose Jesus, a celibate, or Judas, a homo? You have to choose!"

jamesedwards
05-15-2012, 03:19 AM
"She cant't say P-E-N-I-S but she can say anus? LOL!"

lolhahahahah she said Jesus kissed a homo!!!! lol hahah smh

dakota87
05-15-2012, 03:19 AM
anti LGBT REASONS and insight

Hilarius insight into this womans mind

This is What an Insane Anti-Gay Wingnut Looks Like: VIDEO

Check out this testimony from Jane Skrovota at this week's hearings (http://aksarbent.blogspot.com/2012/05/video-lincoln-nebraska-hearings-on.html) regarding a proposed LGBT non-discrimination ordinance in Lincoln, Nebraska. And BETTER YET, watch the reaction of the guy behind her.
Watch, AFTER THE JUMP (http://www.towleroad.com/2012/05/lincolnwoman.html)...
Some of the reasons this woman objects to LGBT people receiving protection from employment and housing discrimination:
"P- E- N- I- S goes into the anus to rupture intestines. The more a man does this the more he'll be a fatality or a homicider..."
"A huge percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don't have AIDS yet..."
"Hillary Clinton's roommate four years in college was a gay woman. To avoid going gay like Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single gender dorms... A college woman is seduced with illegal Rohypnol to go gay."
"Candida fungus grows hugely on a corpse. AIDS is a candida fungus disease..."
"Roman senators went to Roman baths to be promiscuous gays, bis, and orgiers then went to the Coliseum to watch Christians get mauled and perish. Do gays become this sadistic? Yes. They cuss after coupling, don't like the land they lay on, and 80% of those that did treason by the year 2000 are gays."
"Gays can transform to be celibate to live to be 80 years old."
"Read the book Nijinsky to understand that bisexuals always become insane."
"A wedding dress is for a woman not a man."
"Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus' kind ideas. Do you choose Jesus, a celibate, or Judas, a homo? You have to choose!"

lol at the guy in the background reacting to her speech.

maddygirl
05-15-2012, 03:30 AM
Lol. I actually just read that the woman making the speech is schizophrenic among other things. Anyway, I don't know how anyone sat there with a straight face, I was cracking up, such craziness.

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 03:48 AM
Lol. I actually just read that the woman making the speech is schizophrenic among other things. Anyway, I don't know how anyone sat there with a straight face, I was cracking up, such craziness.

In which case, shame on those who allowed her to speak and make a public fool of herself. It's still ludicrous rubbish, but schizophrenics need help, not ridicule.

maddygirl
05-15-2012, 04:03 AM
In which case, shame on those who allowed her to speak and make a public fool of herself. It's still ludicrous rubbish, but schizophrenics need help, not ridicule.
I wasn't ridiculing her or laughing at the fact that she's schizophrenic.. I was just wondering how anyone could sit there straight faced as someone was saying things like that.

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 05:45 AM
I wasn't ridiculing her or laughing at the fact that she's schizophrenic.. I was just wondering how anyone could sit there straight faced as someone was saying things like that.

It wasn't a pop at you Maddy - I was aiming at the people who gave her the mic.

runningdownthatdream
05-15-2012, 06:21 AM

It's the land of the free and home of the brave: she can get a gun, stand her ground, kill, babble bullshit, and vote Republican!

But in all seriousness, she has the right to speak in a public forum about issues that are important to her. So what if the synapses are misfiring, any reasonable person should recognize she is incapable of formulating a lucid thought.

Prospero
05-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Well this poor woman is clearly a simpleton and probably mentally ill. But threaded through the more crazy ideas are things that are a litany of what many who hate gay, lesbian and transgender people believe.

LibertyHarkness
05-15-2012, 09:58 AM
i have a cure for her . and its humane .

natina
05-15-2012, 12:02 PM
there was NO straight faces look at the guy in the back ground

http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0167666d729c970b-pi

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Another anti-gay nutjob speaks

This time it's a deeply unpleasant and, as it turns out, racist right-winger on radio, a certain Paul Cameron.

"Well, the timing is I think miserable for Obama's reelection. I would have expected him, as you did, to wait until he was the new president and say, “Guess what? I’ve changed my mind,” or, “I’ve evolved.” But homosexuality is the one sin, or the one habit, that is 24/7. It is homosexuality all the time. And actually, while I’m not sure about the claims by the various people who have reported that Obama has at least participated at times with them in homosexual acts, this certainly lends some credence.

Mark my words clearly; the long term goal of the homosexual movement is to get every little boy to grab his ankles and every little girl to give it a try. They will not rest until every one of our children at least gets to try, has the opportunity and maybe is forced to at least once experience homosexual acts. There is no retreating from that, they made it very clear earlier on—now they don’t take about it—but that’s what they want, they will not be happy until they get it, marriage is just a step along the way.

Cameron later said he “partially agreed” with a caller who said, “they gave blacks equal rights and that was a bad path and now look where we are, if I don’t feel like I want to hire a black man for my business I’m in all sorts of trouble and now it’s going to be some homo who is gonna have to get a job because I can’t do nothing about it.”

Cameron claimed the push for LGBT equality “brings into question the civil rights mentality” because it created “special rights on the basis of certain characteristics,” calling gays and lesbians “mentally deranged” and transgender people “people that are really strange.” He went on to compare gays and lesbians to people who have a sexual attraction to “dirty socks” and said “we’re headed to a place where the weirder the people, the more rights they will obtain and the more normal the fewer rights you will have”

Someone else that omk will ask us to "respect", no doubt.

Hasn't he been quiet, btw? Other than trying to get us excited about old news of course.

Prospero
05-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Robert - where did you get that from? It is astnishing if it's from a UK radio station.

as for OMK I am sure he is presenty surfing the web to bring us some more spittle drenched cuttings to show us the error of our ways and how we should also bow down to big business and the American way...

And anyway you're just some musical dude who got booted off here for being such an asslicker....

natina
05-23-2012, 06:39 AM
just 4 laughs