PDA

View Full Version : go Sheena, go Sheena!

Nikka
05-15-2012, 01:33 AM
GO SHEENA!!

http://www.fightcollection.com/videos/chick_fights/Strong_Girls_Fighting

oak
05-15-2012, 02:50 AM
the girl in the red should moved to the mount right in the begining, missed a triangle choke at about :25, shoulda taken her back at :45 and threw some weak knees. Tsk Tsk. The other girl had no stamina and threw a lot of horrible punches. Which one was sheena? There's no way I could stand to hear them talking. Nothing like a bunch of kids fighting over some BS. I'm voting that Nikka would thrown a Peruvian necktie on had she been in the fight.

dezz
05-15-2012, 04:24 AM
After the numerous amounts of girl fights I've witnessed, I firmly believe that any girl willing to go bald will be unbeatable in a fight

shaustin
05-15-2012, 05:15 AM
Hair pulling is definately the worst part of girl fights, it'd be like if guys grabbed each others ball sacks and dragged each other around during a fist fight. Just seems like such a cheap pussy way to fight. But I give this one to the one in red, she got one sweet jab in on muffintop girl near the end.

oak
05-15-2012, 05:52 AM
hahaha your perspectives on it put it in a whole other light. They are pretty determined. Red shirt did throw a good right to the mouth at the end.

lovev90
05-15-2012, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkx4-x1Fcpo&feature=endscreen

Nikka
05-15-2012, 02:31 PM
the girl in the red should moved to the mount right in the begining, missed a triangle choke at about :25, shoulda taken her back at :45 and threw some weak knees. Tsk Tsk. The other girl had no stamina and threw a lot of horrible punches. Which one was sheena? There's no way I could stand to hear them talking. Nothing like a bunch of kids fighting over some BS. I'm voting that Nikka would thrown a Peruvian necktie on had she been in the fight.

a complete professional review of a street fight :D

oak
05-15-2012, 07:37 PM
it probably started because they were carrying the same purse. I know when I walk into a room and somebody has the same shoes on as me, It's time for me to take my earrings off.

Nikka
05-15-2012, 08:15 PM
it probably started because they were carrying the same purse. I know when I walk into a room and somebody has the same shoes on as me, It's time for me to take my earrings off.

hahahaha

don't forget the pony tail

oak
05-15-2012, 09:43 PM
oh yeah the pony tail is a clip on for just this reason. and if it's a guy I'm fighting, I wait until he goes to pull his shirt over his head and then I punch him right in the face.