PDA

View Full Version : Different Strokes for Different Folks?

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 06:59 PM
So there's lots of ways to jerk off -- :jerkoff

Classic style, reverse grip, simply rubbing? Fast strokes or slow strokes? Lube or no lube?

For me I like to stroke fast, lubeless with my index finger rubbing the head as I stroke. Alternatively I'll use a reverse grip and stroke slowly.

What's yours?

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:00 PM
i prefer someone else tossing me off , fast stroking and pulling skin all the wayback .

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 07:01 PM
i prefer someone else tossing me off , fast stroking and pulling skin all the wayback .

Noted for future reference

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:02 PM
i recall you had your hand on my cock in the kitchen in LA .. x saying that my hand and mouth were planted on many peoples dicks that night haha

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Dammmmm Wendy can I watch? LOL

Me I can do with oil or without, spit etc. I like to use the hand job I like to feel the whole shaft getting jacked. and across the head. I start off slow then end up faster when I am ready to bust that real load.

Doing it without lube feels fucking great and the cock swells up and the cumming is really intense, I like that too.
You and I should stand in front of each other, I grab your cock and you grab my cock and jack each other off :dancing:

So there's lots of ways to jerk off -- :jerkoff

Classic style, reverse grip, simply rubbing? Fast strokes or slow strokes? Lube or no lube?

For me I like to stroke fast, lubeless with my index finger rubbing the head as I stroke. Alternatively I'll use a reverse grip and stroke slowly.

What's yours?

lifeisfiction
05-14-2012, 07:03 PM
I stroke light, short strokes with a little lube or lots. Focus on the area under the head. I think Wendy we need to compare methods of stroker maybe I can you my technique and you can show me yours.

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 07:04 PM
:whoa Holy Hark!!!! dammmmmmmmm you're a real life wire slut lol :dead: DAmmmmm you are no joke.

i recall you had your hand on my cock in the kitchen in LA .. x saying that my hand and mouth were planted on many peoples dicks that night haha

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:05 PM
i am a good time girl ... catch me in the right mood and frame of mind and i am amusing indeed ....instead of being a grumpy old cunt that i mostly am lol

Quiet Reflections
05-14-2012, 07:06 PM
no lube, three finger grip, slow strokes. with an edging feel to it

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:06 PM
i pissed over my female friends cunt while she fingered her pussy one time , she said it made her cum easier .. who was i to complain .

Boomerang Man
05-14-2012, 07:09 PM
i pissed over my female friends cunt while she fingered her pussy one time , she said it made her cum easier .. who was i to complain .

That brings a whole new meaning to the term piss flaps!

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:11 PM
haha init :) she does have a great set of flaps on her , they hang down abit so are great for sucking/chewing on .. and she gushes when fucked ... god bless a gusher :)

lifeisfiction
05-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Liberty just change your name to Kinky Harkness. You don't hold back nothing, your imagination or anything. I assume you finished writing the sequel to karma sutra.

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 07:21 PM
i am a good time girl ... catch me in the right mood and frame of mind and i am amusing indeed ....instead of being a grumpy old cunt that i mostly am lol

:dead::dead::dead:

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 07:22 PM

See that's some freak shit I like to see dammmmmmmmmmmmmm wow!!!!

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:26 PM
i am a freak, i live for warhammer 40k , i paint spacemarines and tyranids ... i eat brussell sprouts for fun .... ohh and i have really really dirty fantasies and sexual habits haha

I am a Sexual Terrorist .

lifeisfiction
05-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Is warhammer a good game. I was going to try it when steam has had it free for the weekend, but I have tons of games I haven't even played.

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:29 PM
sweetie i play the proper warhammer 40k tabletop minature gaming ... not the shitty online one ... only pc/consoel games good in whammer are these :

Dawn of War
Dawn of War 2
Mark of Chaos
and Dawn of War expansions

Spacemarine on xbox/ps3 is mint ..

djcolopi
05-14-2012, 07:30 PM
i am a freak, i live for warhammer 40k , i paint spacemarines and tyranids ... i eat brussell sprouts for fun .... ohh and i have really really dirty fantasies and sexual habits haha

Libby you can terrorize me any day! lol

lifeisfiction
05-14-2012, 07:32 PM
sweetie i play the proper warhammer 40k tabletop minature gaming ... not the shitty online one ... only pc/consoel games good in whammer are these :

Dawn of War
Dawn of War 2
Mark of Chaos
and Dawn of War expansions

Spacemarine on xbox/ps3 is mint ..

Hold on, pc is 98% percent better than console for gaming (can't even think in what cases would 2 percent work). No joystick is ever better at aiming then a mouse.

SammiValentine
05-14-2012, 07:33 PM
she means the board game or whatever you call it :)

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:34 PM
this is my shit :) i live for this stuff ... i buy so much of it .. i am like a crack whore for warhammer 40k lol

its why i am single you know .. i am to nerd/geek to even have a partner haha ..

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 07:36 PM
sigh sammi dont talk about things you dont understand ... this is immensely important . one simply doesnt play warhammer 40k on a board .. jeez .... its far to grand for that ... you play it on a terrain map that is bigger than your cock and my cock and your dads cock laid out end to end fella xx

lifeisfiction
05-14-2012, 07:37 PM
this is my shit :) i live for this stuff ... i buy so much of it .. i am like a crack whore for warhammer 40k lol

its why i am single you know .. i am to nerd/geek to even have a partner haha ..

There is no such thing as being too much of nerd. I have heard of the card game never played it then again. I use to play a d & d version for marvel comics so we all have our nerd things.

lifeisfiction
05-14-2012, 07:39 PM
she means the board game or whatever you call it :)

I know, hell I have seen some interesting games and played alot of them.

ed_jaxon
05-14-2012, 07:40 PM
A perfectly good thread overrun by nerds.

Libby I was in that kitchen in LA and must have missed the Handy administered to you.

SammiValentine
05-14-2012, 07:41 PM
sigh sammi dont talk about things you dont understand ... this is immensely important . one simply doesnt play warhammer 40k on a board .. jeez .... its far to grand for that ... you play it on a terrain map that is bigger than your cock and my cock and your dads cock laid out end to end fella xx

hahha dont talk about things you dont understand is a good one mate :D xxx

i couldnt think of how to describe it other than a board game, my deepest apologies to you and orcs and shit all over the world xxx

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 07:43 PM
OH snap it's cool you play video games.

Well My shit is XBox and Dream Cast and Nintendo:dancing:

You and I should come up with a TGirl game where all the hot TGirls in the word like You, Wendy, Paris, Logan, Isabella, Mia, etc rule and they gotta compete to capture men, rape them and fuck the shit outta them lol Do all types of shit, shoot cum in their throats, their asses, up their nose the works lol Of course it's going to be XXXX, and will probably sell like a motha fucka lol

SammiValentine
05-14-2012, 07:43 PM
I know, hell I have seen some interesting games and played alot of them.

Sure, I just couldnt figure out your random PC/console, joystick rant. All be it 98% correct, thats all :)

Oobviously a subject of passion. :)

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 07:53 PM

We would have done more than that if you weren't like a kid in the candy shop LOL

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Dammmmm Wendy can I watch? LOL

Me I can do with oil or without, spit etc. I like to use the hand job I like to feel the whole shaft getting jacked. and across the head. I start off slow then end up faster when I am ready to bust that real load.

Doing it without lube feels fucking great and the cock swells up and the cumming is really intense, I like that too.
You and I should stand in front of each other, I grab your cock and you grab my cock and jack each other off :dancing:

I stroke light, short strokes with a little lube or lots. Focus on the area under the head. I think Wendy we need to compare methods of stroker maybe I can you my technique and you can show me yours.

Both of these posts demand I do gratuitous self-promotion and point you to my signatures :dancing:

Dino Velvet
05-14-2012, 08:01 PM

Please lure me into your dirt cave.:fuckin:

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Both of these posts demand I do gratuitous self-promotion and point you to my signatures :dancing:

:dead::dead: LOL

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 08:04 PM
So Liberty is a sexual terrorist? So that means she take her dynamite cock and shove it in some poor guys asspussy and blows it up ? LOL

Dino Velvet
05-14-2012, 08:21 PM
So Liberty is a sexual terrorist? So that means she take her dynamite cock and shove it in some poor guys asspussy and blows it up ? LOL

She makes Wile E. Coyote bite the pillow.

http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/coyote-and-rocket.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qj4XaRCP_50/TI7em9ijKgI/AAAAAAAABDY/qHxI6Kt5700/s1600/Wile+E.+Coyote3.jpg

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 10:28 PM
She makes Wile E. Coyote bite the pillow.

http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/coyote-and-rocket.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qj4XaRCP_50/TI7em9ijKgI/AAAAAAAABDY/qHxI6Kt5700/s1600/Wile+E.+Coyote3.jpg

Who wouldn't... Wile E.'s a lil bitch. Libby's badass enough to make the Road Runner "Meep Meep".

Dino Velvet
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Who wouldn't... Wile E.'s a lil bitch. Libby's badass enough to make the Road Runner "Meep Meep".

That was the only cartoon I ever watched as a kid. I kept watching thinking that the coyote would eventually murder the crap out of that roadrunner. I gave up on it when I was 10.

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 10:50 PM
That was the only cartoon I ever watched as a kid. I kept watching thinking that the coyote would eventually murder the crap out of that roadrunner. I gave up on it when I was 10.

It's sad seeing a child's dreams be crushed by harsh reality

Dino Velvet
05-14-2012, 10:55 PM

The Exorcist gave me new hope... and a crush on a gal.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Exorcist_2.gif

lifeisfiction
05-14-2012, 11:28 PM

Silly rabbit trix are for kids brings up sad childhood
memories of a rabbit that just wanted something to eat and those mean kids wouldn't let me even have a bite.