PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Tuesdayz May 17th w/Trace dancing plus Nyc's Finest!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-13-2012, 10:40 PM
This tuesday may 17th@ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ tranny tuesdayz nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features all the gorgeous ladies of secret lounge!!!!!..plus featured guest dancer trace
!!!!!!!
Djing by dutch and featuring karen covergirlasyour sexy bartender:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
525 west 29th st
bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
10p-4a

gents $20
ladies $15

mark it on your calenders tuesday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!

!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-13-2012, 10:51 PM
Correction tuesday is may 15th...so sorry!!!

Helvis2012
05-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Good stuff.

Yoda Rules!
05-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Trace is the hottest TS woman in the world. There, I said it. She is just unbelievably beautiful :) I look forward to seeing her shake her booty on Tuesday at Secret Lounge!

Helvis2012
05-15-2012, 12:56 AM
I'll probably drop by.

Domino Lover
05-15-2012, 04:21 AM
Trace is the baddest bitch on the planet, no doubt.

Yoda Rules!
05-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Listen up folks, it's no secret that I'm personal friends with Sunny Dee Lite but that being said, tonight is going to be a great night at the Secret Lounge! Sunny will be back from her weekend of performances in Dallas to host the festivities tonight as the beautiful and talented Trace will be back dancing the night away. Wow, two of the hottest TS girls in one place.....Secret Lounge.

When did you ask? Tonight :)

Tran Fan
05-16-2012, 03:43 AM
Listen up folks, it's no secret that I'm personal friends with Sunny Dee Lite but that being said, tonight is going to be a great night at the Secret Lounge! Sunny will be back from her weekend of performances in Dallas to host the festivities tonight as the beautiful and talented Trace will be back dancing the night away. Wow, two of the hottest TS girls in one place.....Secret Lounge.

When did you ask? Tonight :)

Why are you such a corny kiss ass? There is no doubt that Trace is hot and Sunny is hot but you play yourself with the way you say it.

Anyway, I'll be there tonight and I'm looking forward to it.

Yoda Rules!
05-19-2012, 12:23 AM
I can't get enough of the pictures of Trace and her beautiful booty :)

Domino Lover
05-19-2012, 03:57 AM
Yo, this party was hot and Trace is definitely a milky white sex vixen. She got a hard body and knows how to work what God gave her. :fuckin::fuckin:

Yoda Rules!
05-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Trace is the Marilyn Monroe of the transgendered community. What a flawless beauty, a symbol of surgical perfection. Wow :)

NYC TS Lover
05-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Some of the most beautiful pictures that I've seen from the TS party scene, just beautiful girls of all ethnic backgrounds :)

Tran Fan
05-21-2012, 01:48 AM
So yeah, I'm definitely going out this week, I love this time of year when the weather gets nicer. I can wear jeans and a tshirt and the girls wear next to nothing which is cool with me too. Spring Fever has hit and the summer is just around the corner!

Yoda Rules!
05-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Tonight is Tuesday May 22, 2012 and the best Tranny Party in NYC is taking place at the Secret Ultra Lounge! Come out and party with some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Tonight's featured Guest Dancer is the beautiful Angela Skye!

DJ Dutch on the wheels of steel and your TS bartender is Karen Covergirl.

So, where is it all taking place? I'm glad you asked:

Secret Ultra Lounge
525 West 29th Street
between 10th and 11th Avenues

Doors open
10pm-4am

Gentlemen $20
Ladies $15

I'm doing a little free advertising for my friend Sunny Dee Lite who is competing this week for Miss USofA in Dallas, Texas! Best of luck Sunny, come back with the crown!

Tran Fan
05-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Yoda Rules always being a kiss ass. I'm still coming Sunny and good luck with your pageant, you are a true beauty and hopefully the judges see that. :party:

Domino Lover
05-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Best of luck with your pageant Sunny Dee, I hope you bring the crown back to NYC :werd:

NYC TS Lover
05-23-2012, 02:32 AM
Yes, I look at this thread on a daily basis to see the pictures of the lovely Trace. What an amazing specimen of beauty :)

Cheers sweet love, cheers indeed.