PDA

View Full Version : Errect Nipples

katieftv
03-03-2006, 01:32 PM
As a T/girl myself I really do appreaciate a fine pair of errect nipples. (I call them cigar stub nipples) Do you guys/girls have any pic's or vid samples showing T/girls with hard errect nipples and would you like to share them? Any other guys/girls here share my love of big/erect nipples on T/girls especially? Thank you. x

RangeHova
03-04-2006, 01:05 AM
I don't have any pics, but I wanted to ask the board a question regarding big/erect nipples?

Is it just me, or are transwomen more likely to have big nipples? Or when they do have them are they more often bigger?

Lemme explain. I know that a lot of girls have nipples that don't get erect at all. But it seems like the ones who do get erect get really erect, a lot more than the average woman.

I've heard a lot of t girls say how they can't wear certain clothes because of the size of thier nipples or the frequency of them getting very erect.

I've dated a lot more GG women than I have t-women and the number of t-girls that have had whopper sized nipples is much higher than the number of GGs.

Maybe it was just my luck.

Bigguy
03-04-2006, 01:53 AM
This girl's nipples look much bigger in person than in photos, they look amazing.

RangeHova
03-04-2006, 09:24 AM
That is what I mean, I've been with about 4 t girls with nipples like that, and a few more that were just big.

I've only come across a couple of GGs with nipple like that and I have been with wwaaayyyyy more GGs.

I think it is the mix of male and female hormones. I see in the pictures of female body builders thatthey tend to have big nipples.