PDA

View Full Version : online chat / email!

bornagainbloggers
05-11-2012, 06:56 PM
hey guys

i know this attracts some degree of cynicism, but a well meaning request nonetheless

anyone know of any good sites or databases with contact information/email/messenger info for girls...i remember asianshemales and lb69 had lots of emails and messenger info online...have most of them

have met / struck up genuine online friendships with quite a lot of pretty ts girls this way...the kind that don't mind you adding them to Skype or yahoo or whatever and wondered if anyone can help me further extend my online ts friendship circles!!!!

thanks in advance!

Wendy Summers
05-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Personally I don't use any of the messenger programs anymore. I made my YM public and I would log on and within minutes would be hit with literally a 100 messages; it made it impossible to get anything done.

bornagainbloggers
05-11-2012, 07:13 PM
i can understand that. i always figured girls worked out who they wanted to talk to, and deleted/blocked the ones they didn't!

but as with many things in life, i suppose the demand is higher than the supply...must get tiring!

Wendy Summers
05-11-2012, 07:25 PM
i can understand that. i always figured girls worked out who they wanted to talk to, and deleted/blocked the ones they didn't!

but as with many things in life, i suppose the demand is higher than the supply...must get tiring!

Well the thing is I love chatting with fans -- I really do dig getting to know folks better... it's just tough to do that on a messenger.

That's why I like forums/ twitter etc -- i can throttle how much attention i pay based on the time I have,.

nina_lisa
05-11-2012, 07:26 PM
i tend to only and only use email (skype is for close friends or family only). Problem with messenger and skype you get so many time wasters, the type that want to hear erotic stories, wana see a picture of your feet, wana know how many people you fucked in the ass yesterday. What you will or not do to them under the shower etc...

The thing is time is money, and i can not afford to spend 5 hours per day chatting to random stranger.

Wendy Summers
05-11-2012, 07:27 PM
i tend to only and only use email (skype is for close friends or family only). Problem with messenger and skype you get so many time wasters, the type that want to hear erotic stories, wana see a picture of your feet, wana know how many people you fucked in the ass yesterday. What you will or not do to them under the shower etc...

The thing is time is money, and i can not afford to spend 5 hours per day chatting to random stranger.

Don't you spend that much time on HA? :wiggle:

bornagainbloggers
05-11-2012, 07:31 PM
yeh i get it

for me, i just love leaving Skype or messenger on when I'm surfing the net and chatting to girls about real things...taking the sexual element out of it...

like i said, in the past i have made genuine friendships and even dated a couple of girls from literally adding them out of the blue! so its a tactic I'm keen to keep employing lol

Wendy Summers
05-11-2012, 07:32 PM
yeh i get it

for me, i just love leaving Skype or messenger on when I'm surfing the net and chatting to girls about real things...taking the sexual element out of it...

like i said, in the past i have made genuine friendships and even dated a couple of girls from literally adding them out of the blue! so its a tactic I'm keen to keep employing lol

Im is dead. #Twitter is the future.

bornagainbloggers
05-11-2012, 07:35 PM
haha nowhere near as interactive though!

Wendy Summers
05-11-2012, 07:35 PM
haha nowhere near as interactive though!

Clearly you don't follow me lmao

nina_lisa
05-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Don't you spend that much time on HA? :wiggle:

well on forums you have more control on how much time it take and when.

bornagainbloggers
05-11-2012, 07:42 PM
tru dat

nina_lisa
05-11-2012, 07:48 PM
i don't mind chating with people some time via email. But here is how i treat my time, people need to earn the right to have access to my time. Not everybody that email me or chat me deserve a reply, one need to be interesting enough to get a reply.

dopeman
05-14-2012, 06:21 PM
chat anyone?