PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Affair

evilernie
05-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Have you ever fuck around with a neighbor? Convenient, perhaps. But I would think it's a bad idea.

Dino Velvet
05-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Yes I have. Three times. I'm a guest at her wedding next month too. I don't think her fella knows. I promise not to climb through her window anymore now that she's an honest woman.

lund3448
05-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Yes
My neighbor - a mom of two is an working single MILF ....I do her every two weeks. She has a hung room mate who does her for hours and I get to watch .....I pay for the invite.

Very exciting to go to her place in the middle of the night or to see her across the street cleaning her garage and drive way knowing that she is a sweet little slut

Helvis2012
05-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Can turn out to be a nightmare. Happened to a friend once.

canihavu
05-10-2012, 04:48 AM
No. That is not a good idea at all. Too close for comfort.

evilernie
05-10-2012, 11:10 PM
That's what I figured. It is probably more dangerous for girls, especially if they want to keep their "secret".

tao1kiku
05-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Been there, done that, not a good idea at all

Quiet Reflections
05-11-2012, 03:38 AM
The most fun I have had were the daughters of my neighbors. They were all of age but I have a feeling their fathers still wouldn't like the fact that a neighborhood homeowner was banging their college aged kid.

tskitana
05-11-2012, 05:56 AM
the most fun i have had were the daughters of my neighbors. They were all of age but i have a feeling their fathers still wouldn't like the fact that a neighborhood homeowner was banging their college aged kid.

out of topic!

But you my friend has a bleach avatar ! HOW AWESOME ARE YOU!!
And i will say it with you!

bankai!

ok moving on! Sorry for the interruption! Tah tah!
sorry ! had my nerd mode on full blast !

Willie Escalade
05-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Yup...she was single, and 54...but a HOT 54. She looked 20 years younger. And she was freaky as fuck! Asking me where I wanted to put it...

SammiValentine
05-11-2012, 06:19 AM
just bum her!

Cecil Rhodes
05-11-2012, 06:56 AM
There was a girl in an English Class that i had in High School . She was a recent transfer from out of State and was in the class for about a month before she got into a Prep School in town . She was a couple of years younger than I & she sat in front of me . When she would come into class she would act a little shy/awkward/nervous/bashful . We would say hello & speak briefly, but not much else . After a few minutes there was this fishy type of smell . At the time I didn't know what it was other than i usually smelled it around girls . I found out later what that smell was though :dancing::dancing::dancing: .

It turns out this girl had the hots for me & I did not know it at the time . We never did anything ( or did we .....hehehe ) . To think that that girl is today an award winning, famous actress .

There is another girl that lived across the street that married quite well ( 2nd marriage ) to some big time Hollywood guy . We just secretly hung out together, but never did anything ....... unless coping a feel is considered doing something .

Quiet Reflections
05-11-2012, 07:00 AM
out of topic!

But you my friend has a bleach avatar ! HOW AWESOME ARE YOU!!
And i will say it with you!

bankai!

ok moving on! Sorry for the interruption! Tah tah!
sorry ! had my nerd mode on full blast !
I love Bleach, I was sad to see it go off the air but at least I can still catch the manga while it lasts. Im still holding out hope that Kubo will still animate the "the thousand year blood war" arc or at least make a movie.

lifeisfiction
05-11-2012, 07:01 AM
just bum her!

Sammie I think its time you came to NYC so you can keep it tidy.

evilernie
05-19-2012, 02:59 AM
Any other stories of people getting it on with their neighbor?

amberskyi
05-19-2012, 06:26 PM
i refuse too...i once had these two super hott dominican brothers next door and i knew they wanted it but i saw way too many potential ways things could get weird....

bluesoul
05-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Yup...she was single, and 54...but a HOT 54. She looked 20 years younger. And she was freaky as fuck! Asking me where I wanted to put it...

where to put what... the car?

http://i.imgur.com/yVXAa.gif

i used to have sexual relations with my previous neighbor. she was korean, gorgeous, young and in a relationship. she left (on a good note).

Faith_CD
05-20-2012, 10:48 PM
I did it once and had to move because of it

runningdownthatdream
05-21-2012, 03:26 AM
There was a girl in an English Class that i had in High School . She was a recent transfer from out of State and was in the class for about a month before she got into a Prep School in town . She was a couple of years younger than I & she sat in front of me . When she would come into class she would act a little shy/awkward/nervous/bashful . We would say hello & speak briefly, but not much else . After a few minutes there was this fishy type of smell . At the time I didn't know what it was other than i usually smelled it around girls . I found out later what that smell was though :dancing::dancing::dancing: .

It turns out this girl had the hots for me & I did not know it at the time . We never did anything ( or did we .....hehehe ) . To think that that girl is today an award winning, famous actress .

There is another girl that lived across the street that married quite well ( 2nd marriage ) to some big time Hollywood guy . We just secretly hung out together, but never did anything ....... unless coping a feel is considered doing something .

So to be brief, your answer is 'no'?