PDA

View Full Version : WILL YOU LET A TGIRL PISS ON YOU? hmmm

Pages : [1] 2

jamesedwards
05-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Ima freaky motha fucka, and there is nothing like being up close and personal with a big cock Tgirl who is a nasty motha fucka and will take her cock and piss all over you for sexual fun. I love it, do anyone love the golden shower from a TGirl? :dancing:

Quiet Reflections
05-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Most likely no but It would give me pause. I don't know why but if she asked I think I would say no but if she just did it I don't think I would care.

jamesedwards
05-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Most likely no but It would give me pause. I don't know why but if she asked I think I would say no but if she just did it I don't think I would care.

Wow, what an answer. Now if she asked why wouldn't you let her? But if she just did it by surprise you wouldn't care? Hmmmmmmm that's kinda deep, why is that?

Quiet Reflections
05-09-2012, 02:20 AM
I think it is because beforehand I would psych myself out since I know urine is human waste and being pissed on goes against traditional convention. However in the heat of the moment all manner of things can,will and do happen so If I am into whats going on with my heart and head passion stops for nothing.......except shit(that's always a no go).

BigBlackMan
05-09-2012, 02:22 AM
I would love to take a shit in some of these girls mouth.

Helvis2012
05-09-2012, 02:23 AM
I don't think so...

doctor screw
05-09-2012, 02:24 AM
i would love to take a shit in some of these girls mouth.

* secret black guy hand shake*

MdR Dave
05-09-2012, 03:16 AM
* secret black guy hand shake*

Awesome.

MdR Dave
05-09-2012, 03:16 AM
I don't think I'd let it happen.

betts
05-09-2012, 03:33 AM
nope

nautoncall
05-09-2012, 04:20 AM
I would in a heart beat, nothing beats a good ole' golden shower!

Willie Escalade
05-09-2012, 04:55 AM
No way, brah

robertlouis
05-09-2012, 05:10 AM
No way, brah

Me neither. And I wouldn't piss on a girl either.

Mind you, that said, there are also a lot of people I wouldn't piss on even if they were on fire, so at least I'm consistent. :geek:

Dino Velvet
05-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Only if she helps wash down the poo-poo.:salad

Lovecox
05-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Probably.

Richctdude
05-09-2012, 12:34 PM
yes i would!!!!!!!!

Yeah
05-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Fuck yeah

francisfkudrow
05-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Sure, ya only live once!

smoothboi
05-09-2012, 08:21 PM
I definitely would. I have had a gg piss on me and in my mouth, and I loved everything about the experience.

lifeisfiction
05-09-2012, 08:32 PM
This thread has this song stuck in my head now.

http://youtu.be/hZN565uhnGc

Don't know how to embbed (to lazy to figure out) can anyone help?

LibertyHarkness
05-10-2012, 12:56 AM
i quite enjoyed having my Tits pissed over ... and i have shot a few mini clips lately of me pissing over my self in the bath ... they seem to sell really well ..

madtv72
05-10-2012, 01:06 AM
I would LOVE to be pissed over by a sexy Tv/Ts/Tg.
Mmm, so horny!!

spunktrumpet
05-10-2012, 01:09 AM
I just came from Berlin and had two Tgirl Dominatrixes Pissing all over me at the end of our session and it was fucking awesome................my cock was like a V2 Rocket the whole time.......................I highly reccomend anyone to try it before they dismiss it, once you pop you can't stop!;)

Looking 4 Now
05-10-2012, 03:54 AM
wouldn't be the first time:tongue:

ymb469
05-10-2012, 03:58 AM
More than happy to enjoy a gg pissing on me, not so much otherwise...

robertlouis
05-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Definitely not if she'd been eating asparagus beforehand lol.

ed_jaxon
05-10-2012, 05:37 AM
what girls here want to piss on guys?

Jericho
05-10-2012, 05:53 AM
what girls here want to piss on guys?

Given the chance, i'm thinking most of 'em at one point or another! :shrug :hide-1:

Jericho
05-10-2012, 05:54 AM
Definitely not if she'd been eating asparagus beforehand lol.

But, any other time, yer fine with it! :p

robertlouis
05-10-2012, 06:02 AM
But, any other time, yer fine with it! :p

Well, when it comes to watersports, I prefer water polo, to be honest.

lifeisfiction
05-10-2012, 06:13 AM
i quite enjoyed having my Tits pissed over ... and i have shot a few mini clips lately of me pissing over my self in the bath ... they seem to sell really well ..

Just let me know when you need help :P

jamesedwards
05-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Oh good honest answer and I respect that!!! thanks

I think it is because beforehand I would psych myself out since I know urine is human waste and being pissed on goes against traditional convention. However in the heat of the moment all manner of things can,will and do happen so If I am into whats going on with my heart and head passion stops for nothing.......except shit(that's always a no go).

jamesedwards
05-10-2012, 05:30 PM
I would love to take a shit in some of these girls mouth.

This thread ain't about scatting lol hahahah I don't know how many TGirls are into that, I am not into scatting but pissing on me or her hell yeah. :dancing:

jamesedwards
05-10-2012, 05:33 PM
I like that LH, that sounds hot, and smack your tits with the head of the dick while my piss is on them, splashing fun I likes. :wiggle:
But you gotta stand up and piss back on me. We can piss each other that's so much fun.

jamesedwards
05-10-2012, 05:35 PM
WTF!!!! I hate you spunk why didn't you take me with you dammit!!!! LMAO I would of loved that. You have 2? You lucky summmmmmaaa bitch !!! lol

I just came from Berlin and had two Tgirl Dominatrixes Pissing all over me at the end of our session and it was fucking awesome................my cock was like a V2 Rocket the whole time.......................I highly reccomend anyone to try it before they dismiss it, once you pop you can't stop!;)

jamesedwards
05-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Whoever likes the pissing part oh my goodness you gotta try the pissing and cumming by two TGirls that shit is off the chain. One cums and the other pisses at the same time then let them rub it all over your chest. my dick was hard for days!!!!

txjr3
05-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Count me in! Love a bit of T-girl watersports - done it and will definitely do it again!

jamesedwards
05-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Count me in! Love a bit of T-girl watersports - done it and will definitely do it again!

That shit is fun, and I love when TGirls have that clear piss it's almost odorless and it's so warm and fun to splash in. I give them lots of spring water to drink plus some have great food diets. :dancing:

My dream day is to have like 40 TGirls who have to piss real bad and are up to the hilt and need to piss, and they all circle around me and just shoot their cannons, and I am on my knees (excuse the pun to ON MY KNEES ) AND they are just pissing all over me until they are bladder drained!!!

PeePeeLover
05-12-2012, 03:15 PM
JamesEdwards, I like the way you think! I LOVE getting pissed on but still have never pissed on anyone, sucks lol. I've had quite a few girls piss on me before, some from here too!

Libby, you are one of the few girls who I've read likes getting pissed on too. How come you never come to America, we have great places to visit, good people to piss on, and I have some nice pee for your tits anytime you feel like getting wet!

Marty Mcfly
05-12-2012, 07:07 PM
I would love to see a video with Kimber james getting pissed on..She looks so hot since she had her face fixed back up again..No more thundercat looks..She is a Dime now!

Chiba5
05-12-2012, 07:37 PM
I would love to receive the golden showers from both pre-ops and post-ops then give them those golden showers they want

bte
05-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Ima freaky motha fucka, and there is nothing like being up close and personal with a big cock Tgirl who is a nasty motha fucka and will take her cock and piss all over you for sexual fun. I love it, do anyone love the golden shower from a TGirl? :dancing:

Nah I wouldn't

dezz
05-12-2012, 08:21 PM
let someone piss on me? hahahahahahahahaha, fuck no.....

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 08:48 PM
JamesEdwards, I like the way you think! I LOVE getting pissed on but still have never pissed on anyone, sucks lol. I've had quite a few girls piss on me before, some from here too!

Libby, you are one of the few girls who I've read likes getting pissed on too. How come you never come to America, we have great places to visit, good people to piss on, and I have some nice pee for your tits anytime you feel like getting wet!

HHhHhHAHAHAHAAH LMAO HENCE THE NAME PEEPEE LOVER LOL HAHAHAH LMAO

Man I had a tall 6'2 TGirl dominate me we were in the shower and I had no idea it was coming. she made me suck her 10 inch cock and she's a real nasty bitch I love her lol Then she pulled and held the back of my head and pissed a long huge load all over my face. I was in heaven all I could hear her saying is"
"YOU NASTY COCK SUCKER TAKE THAT SHIT, I'LL PILL ALL OVER YOU, NASTY BITCH TAKE THAT MOTHER FUCKING SHIT YOU NASTY ASS SLUT, PISS IN YOUR FACE YOU DIRTY COCK SUCKING BITCH".

Man that shit was so hot, her warm piss going down my face and chest, then she beat my face with her big cock then as she was beating my face giving me a jaw breaker that shit was getting hard and she said "YOU MOTHA FUCKA STAND UP BEND OVER AND GRAB MY ANKLES LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE SO I CAN FUCK THAT ASS PUSSY YOU MOTHA FUCKA GOT ME HORNIER THAN A MOTHA FUCKA, I AM GOING TO SHOVE ALL 10 INCHES DEEP IN YOUR ASS AND IMA PISS DEEP ON YOUR SPINE YOU NASTY FILTHY LITTLE BITCH YOU".

LOL THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN. She called me recently and told me she need to get her piss on we need to fuck lol she said why are men so scared to get pissed on and cummed on by her pretty chocolate cock lol Oh by the way she knows how to ram an ass she had me screaming like a bitch lol She loves screaming that makes her fuck you harder lol

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I would love to see a video with Kimber james getting pissed on..She looks so hot since she had her face fixed back up again..No more thundercat looks..She is a Dime now!

Have you ever seen TS Jaqueline getting pissed on? Ohhhhhhhhh my Gawd my dick gets hard every time I see that shit.

http://www.xvideos.com/video196857/cento_x_cento_-_oltre_la_potta_jaqueline_trans_

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Nah I wouldn't

All you had to say was you wouldn't but me being a Nigga? I don't take that as cool nor a term of endearment you got the wrong cat.

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 08:56 PM
I would love to receive the golden showers from both pre-ops and post-ops then give them those golden showers they want

Hellllllllllllllll yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!

Ilovetranny
05-12-2012, 09:33 PM
I would without hesitation.

Dino Velvet
05-12-2012, 09:39 PM

Man I had a tall 6'2 TGirl dominate me we were in the shower and I had no idea it was coming. she made me suck her 10 inch cock and she's a real nasty bitch I love her lol Then she pulled and held the back of my head and pissed a long huge load all over my face. I was in heaven all I could hear her saying is"
"YOU NASTY COCK SUCKER TAKE THAT SHIT, I'LL PILL ALL OVER YOU, NASTY BITCH TAKE THAT MOTHER FUCKING SHIT YOU NASTY ASS SLUT, PISS IN YOUR FACE YOU DIRTY COCK SUCKING BITCH".

Man that shit was so hot, her warm piss going down my face and chest, then she beat my face with her big cock then as she was beating my face giving me a jaw breaker that shit was getting hard and she said "YOU MOTHA FUCKA STAND UP BEND OVER AND GRAB MY ANKLES LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE SO I CAN FUCK THAT ASS PUSSY YOU MOTHA FUCKA GOT ME HORNIER THAN A MOTHA FUCKA, I AM GOING TO SHOVE ALL 10 INCHES DEEP IN YOUR ASS AND IMA PISS DEEP ON YOUR SPINE YOU NASTY FILTHY LITTLE BITCH YOU".

LOL THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN. She called me recently and told me she need to get her piss on we need to fuck lol she said why are men so scared to get pissed on and cummed on by her pretty chocolate cock lol Oh by the way she knows how to ram an ass she had me screaming like a bitch lol She loves screaming that makes her fuck you harder lol

Get her piss on? Keep doing your thing, James Edwards.:cheers:

FOODMAN
05-12-2012, 10:02 PM
yes definitely!!!!!!!!!!! Love the golden nectar!!!

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 10:07 PM
I would without hesitation.

THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! hell yeah

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Get her piss on? Keep doing your thing, James Edwards.:cheers:

LOL what's going on partner? YOu know Ima nasty fuck lol

I even had this TGirl cum after jacking off on my chest, and remind you she had to piss real bad. Soon as she bust that nut she pissed all over my chest and mixed the cum with the piss. After that she sat down on my chest and started splashing her ass cheeks on my chest with the piss and cum she was having to much fun, she called me a nasty motha fucka and she said she loved that shit lol That shit was fun her cock and ass slapping me on the chest with the liquids was fun like a motha fucka, I gotta do that shit again.

Then she sat on my dick and she rode my dick like a wild maniac I turned that bitch on so much she was going crazy. she was a thick TGirl too and just riding the dick like she had no sense.

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I wanna be surrounded by 30 big cock TGirls and they do nothing but cum and piss on me. I would love that shit.

Dino Velvet
05-12-2012, 11:22 PM
LOL what's going on partner? YOu know Ima nasty fuck lol

I even had this TGirl cum after jacking off on my chest, and remind you she had to piss real bad. Soon as she bust that nut she pissed all over my chest and mixed the cum with the piss. After that she sat down on my chest and started splashing her ass cheeks on my chest with the piss and cum she was having to much fun, she called me a nasty motha fucka and she said she loved that shit lol That shit was fun her cock and ass slapping me on the chest with the liquids was fun like a motha fucka, I gotta do that shit again.

Then she sat on my dick and she rode my dick like a wild maniac I turned that bitch on so much she was going crazy. she was a thick TGirl too and just riding the dick like she had no sense.

Bravo! You ever get kinky with the asparagus?

jamesedwards
05-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Bravo! You ever get kinky with the asparagus?

Nah and don't think I want to lol Red Bull yeah, I let the TGirl shoot Red Bull out her asshole and I catch in my mouth. I call that Rump Skeeting lol hahah

Dino Velvet
05-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Nah and don't think I want to lol Red Bull yeah, I let the TGirl shoot Red Bull out her asshole and I catch in my mouth. I call that Rump Skeeting lol hahah

Did you take advantage of her over-caffeinated funhole?

jamesedwards
05-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Did you take advantage of her over-caffeinated funhole?

LOL now you know me Ima nasty fucker of course I did. I ate her asshole and jacked her cock off and watch her explode and make all types of faces and noises. I put her in a sexual heaven, she lost her mind, head spent 360 degrees like the exorcist lol hahahah I fuck'em nasty leave their ass thinking about me. Oh and I spanked that ass and put my dick deep up in it, licked her back and put hickies on her neck and shoulders and tongue kiss the shit outta her. I fucked her nasty real nasty!!!!

I also had the Red Bull up in her asshole and shoved my fingers in her asshole splashing RB all over her ass and just making a sexy erotic mess, putting my fingers in her mouth to suck ass and redbull off my fingers then I taste it too. We fucks nasty!!!

Crawler
05-13-2012, 12:48 AM
While you're blowing her, have her surprise you with your golden swallow-juice...

jamesedwards
05-13-2012, 02:01 AM
While you're blowing her, have her surprise you with your golden swallow-juice...

Exactly that's the way it's done.

GurlyCockLover
05-13-2012, 12:50 PM
i think so

jamesedwards
05-13-2012, 07:59 PM
LOL dammmmmmmmm ain't nothing like a long cock looking down on you and pissing all over ya .

maaarc
05-14-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm not into water sports - however, I might make an exception for this girl - she's incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klLGjtM0z0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4VY1fJgn4

LovinThaTSLadiez
05-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Being pissed on is nothing I have ever wanted done to me, but if a hot t-girl asked me, I would say yes. Fuck it, I'll try it once. Not in the mouth though.

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 06:56 AM
:rock2:hitit:claps
YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE, IF YOU'RE GOING TO GET PISSED ON MIGHT AS WELL BE THE TGIRL OF YOUR DREAMS. I heard that!!!!

I'm not into water sports - however, I might make an exception for this girl - she's incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klLGjtM0z0

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Being pissed on is nothing I have ever wanted done to me, but if a hot t-girl asked me, I would say yes. Fuck it, I'll try it once. Not in the mouth though.

:werd: I respect that, that was honest to the T!!!

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 11:06 AM
i remember once pissing in a guys mouth on my hallway floor for a session .. then at end of sessions he paid me extra to piss into an empty bottle so he could drink my piss on the way home .. i thought he was taking the piss (no pun) but sure enough i piss in the bottle and then he leaves .. so i am looking out of my balcony and he wanders across the courtyard swigging my bottoe of piss lol dirty cunt ...... god bless them ..

GurlyCockLover
05-14-2012, 11:54 AM
lol Libby in a bottle, could sell that!!

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 11:57 AM
man i proper pissed as well it was yellooooooow lol gotta love necking a carton of orange juice lol

wbmando
05-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Only if I can return the favor.

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 04:21 PM
wbmando whats your favourite level on MWF3 ?

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Dam Liberty he loved your golden swig lol hahah dammm you must got some good piss.

i remember once pissing in a guys mouth on my hallway floor for a session .. then at end of sessions he paid me extra to piss into an empty bottle so he could drink my piss on the way home .. i thought he was taking the piss (no pun) but sure enough i piss in the bottle and then he leaves .. so i am looking out of my balcony and he wanders across the courtyard swigging my bottoe of piss lol dirty cunt ...... god bless them ..

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 04:45 PM
:whoa OH shit Liberty I didn't know you were such a wild nasty slut, I thought you were innocent. I saw your site you fist, pound, etc and you fuck the shit out of your victims, wow!!!!

YOU'RE DEEP IN THIS GUYS ASS AND YOUR COCK IS NOT SMALL, dammmmmmmmmmm !!!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/39/d5301642a5bcb04c07167b32d5044405.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1015096)

wbmando whats your favourite level on MWF3 ?

LibertyHarkness
05-14-2012, 04:46 PM
haha yes i ruin people or get my arsehole ruined myself ... i have some awesome extreme anal stuff coming out where i shove very big things in my hole and push my ass out abit lol

Marty Mcfly
05-14-2012, 04:55 PM
haha yes i ruin people or get my arsehole ruined myself ... i have some awesome extreme anal stuff coming out where i shove very big things in my hole and push my ass out abit lol

You are a hottie...

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 05:10 PM
LIBERTY YOU NASTY SLUT YOU!!!! In a good way lol :dancing::wiggle::dead:

top4bigbutt
05-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Nope
Not a fun of golden brown or green shower

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Nope
Not a fun of golden brown or green shower

WHAT THE FUCK? LOL hahahah :dead:

jamesedwards
05-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I would love Paris Pirelli and Natasha Coxx to stand over me and piss all over my body then let me suck both their cocks at the same time .

deepcock10
05-24-2012, 04:17 PM

Absolutely would do it! Love being dominated this way whether by a sexy woman or a T-girl.

ahmed ukhum
05-24-2012, 04:42 PM
yerp

hotcar
05-24-2012, 07:42 PM
I would love Libby piss me...

besttrannychaser
05-24-2012, 08:30 PM
I have a couple times, in my mouth, I swallowed. Very few health risks in watersports play so I am all for it

besttrannychaser
05-24-2012, 08:31 PM
I guess my biggest fear is to have all the crack and drugs some of them do transferring into my body from their urine but don't think its unhealthy, just might be bad if I ever had to do a drug test which I dont

lovesall
05-25-2012, 01:56 AM
Golden Showers.....Love it!

mtbazz
05-25-2012, 02:07 AM

absofuckinglutely.

brt1919
05-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Had it done a number of times on me, hard thing is to find a TS who will do it, some advertise it but don't actually want to. First TS to do it to me was Eva Vortex. Had a great S&M style session with a lovely TS (Sarah Hills was her name from memory) & her girlfriend where they both pissed on me, one pee'd on the others feet & made me lick it off.

There's something really exciting & humiliating about being knelt in front of a TS & being told to open your mouth & beg for a drink from her.....

samantha999
05-29-2012, 11:18 PM
I bought a clip of britney markham pissing from the shemale strokers clip store. I liked to watch it and I would watch it in person. But I wouldn't want it on me. What I really want to see is liberty harkness have a huge buttplug in her asshole and then piss all over herself! Has that been done? Did I miss it? I know she can self suck herself!

Token Williams-Black
05-30-2012, 01:24 AM
She can pour water on me, even liquid soap, but piss is a no-no.

luvsbigass
05-30-2012, 01:47 AM
NO,no R.Kelly pee games here. Don't Pissed or pissed on nor piss on someone else

terrygrooby
05-30-2012, 04:35 PM
If you like pee games, the peecam pov is coming soon on www.ladyboy.xxx :)

here are a some captures of videos.

Cheers

Terry

smoothboi
05-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Wow, pee pov is very creative and hot. I like.

terrygrooby
05-31-2012, 10:40 AM
So far they all enjoy doing it and were pretty amused by that :)

turdskin
06-03-2012, 09:10 PM
So far they all enjoy doing it and were pretty amused by that :)
i would beg Eva Vortex to piss all over and in me.

jaydubb
06-03-2012, 09:26 PM
The thought of a smokin' hot broad like Jessica Fox or Meagan Nutwood pissing all over me drives me wild. I'd luv to give it a shot with one of those ladies.

buttslinger
06-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Watching porno makes me think I would do about anything, but when it gets down to it, I return to "Mr. Polite non-offensive Guy" type M.O.

Dodika
06-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Yes, yes, yes!

terrygrooby
06-04-2012, 03:26 PM
there's a trick.

The giver should drink a lot of water, regularly before the act. (s)he would have to pee several times in toilets and keep on drinking water until it gets all transparent, not yellow at all. It would then be just hot water without any smell or taste on your partner's face.

I_Like_Trannies
07-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Watching porno makes me think I would do about anything, but when it gets down to it, I return to "Mr. Polite non-offensive Guy" type M.O.

Man do I know the feeling...

LibertyHarkness
07-06-2012, 01:51 PM
once it becomes transparent its no longer a golden shower though :)

Femboyurge
07-06-2012, 02:00 PM
once it becomes transparent its no longer a golden shower though :)

If she hasn't drunk coffee or booze or eaten spicy food I'd gladly swallow it. This far I have just swallowed piss from GGs.

Richctdude
07-06-2012, 02:04 PM
If its Yamine Lee then YES!!!

MHarrigan82
07-06-2012, 04:52 PM
I am sorry but that is a big no for me. I will not let a gg or tg women piss on me that is gross. I also will not lick a gg or tg asshole either.

Merkurie
07-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Hell no.

FootConnoisseur
07-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Yes I would Enjoy this from a T-girl because I enjoy it when a Genetic Woman does this to me:-)

jamesedwards
09-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Yes I would Enjoy this from a T-girl because I enjoy it when a Genetic Woman does this to me:-)

I hear you on that. I love a /gg or TGirl to piss on me that's hot. I would eat her asshole too, that's the best nasty part about it.

terrygrooby
09-17-2012, 08:05 PM
now would you let TWO tgirls piss on you ? :)

terrygrooby
09-17-2012, 08:12 PM
All my girls, solo or hardcores, feature pee pov scene video :jerkoff

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mado4g87ll1ro8pv7o1_1280.gif

oifarang
09-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Yep. Thai girls are the dogs bollox.

youngblood61
09-17-2012, 08:36 PM
No thanks!:)

jamesedwards
09-17-2012, 08:39 PM
now would you let TWO tgirls piss on you ? :)

Oh fuck yeah. my dream is to have as many TGirls in a circle and I am on my knees and they all just piss all over my face and chest. I can't wait to do that shit!!!!!

You are awesome!!!!

Dino Velvet
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
James would be OK with a couple of gals showering him with nervous green diarrhea. He must love it when seagulls fly overhead as long as those seagulls also have big wieners.

jamesedwards
09-17-2012, 09:09 PM
James would be OK with a couple of gals showering him with nervous green diarrhea. He must love it when seagulls fly overhead as long as those seagulls also have big wieners.

what the fuck dino? LOL man hell no! No scatting only pissing .

Dino Velvet
09-17-2012, 09:38 PM
delete

Wendy Summers
09-17-2012, 10:07 PM
what the fuck dino? LOL man hell no! No scatting only pissing .

Dino doesn't know the meaning of the word "no"

danthepoetman
09-17-2012, 10:20 PM
I wouldn’t enjoy having even the loveliest Goddess piss on me. I find crazy that we can let desire lead us to such extent, sometimes. And I must admit, kind of beautiful too, nontheless…

Wendy Summers
09-17-2012, 10:21 PM
I wouldn’t enjoy having even the loveliest Goddess piss on me. I find crazy that we can let desire lead us to such extent, sometimes. And I must admit, kind of beautiful too, nontheless…

So says someone who's never been pissed on.

danthepoetman
09-17-2012, 10:36 PM
So says someone who's never been pissed on.
Well I might try with someone as adorable as you, Wendy. But how does it work? Do we take turns? Is it a soaking game or some kind of dom game? I can’t imagine we kiss and lick each other after… What’s next after the peepee? Excuse my candour… lol ;)

Dino Velvet
09-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Dino doesn't know the meaning of the word "no"

When you're psychotic no walls or barriers exist. Fuck gravity too. I've gotta head full of apostles as well.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1g063xRWnSk/TdGwRRDkvwI/AAAAAAAAAG0/3ABMDpdm1jE/s1600/thorazine_bottle2.jpg

Wendy Summers
09-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Well I might try with someone as adorable as you, Wendy. But how does it work? Do we take turns? Is it a soaking game or some kind of dom game? I can’t imagine we kiss and lick each other after… What’s next after the peepee? Excuse my candour… lol ;)
LOL See? That's the spirit :).

And why wouldn't we keep licking and kissig

reformedcharacter
09-17-2012, 10:50 PM
an ex-girlfriend of mine pissed on me once, it wasn't horrible, it was mildly arousing but most of all it was very very silly. I'd have tried pissing on her too but I can't do hand stands :)

danthepoetman
09-17-2012, 10:51 PM
LOL See? That's the spirit :).

And why wouldn't we keep licking and kissig
Now this is getting very very naughty! And oups! it’s starting to seem more and more interesting to me… :oops:

Wendy Summers
09-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Now this is getting very very naughty! And oups! it’s starting to seem more and more interesting to me… :oops:

I have that way with people... we'll make the Dino of Pee out of you yet...

qwerty94
09-18-2012, 12:23 AM
nope nope, but i'd get peed on by a sexy ass man...

ed_jaxon
09-18-2012, 12:32 AM

Ummmm, I think I am in love

jennylicious
09-18-2012, 12:34 AM
I would let a TGirl piss on me if I was on fire.

Dino Velvet
09-18-2012, 12:39 AM

I'm definitely an ass man.:fuckin:

qwerty94
09-18-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm definitely an ass man.:fuckin:

bahahaha.... yah.... that's the one exception... just don't eat asparagus beforehand...

little do people know... my fantasies are quite kinky... i'm dirtier than i let on :shrug

Dino Velvet
09-18-2012, 12:56 AM
bahahaha.... yah.... that's the one exception... just don't eat asparagus beforehand...

I give you my word on that.:fc

qwerty94
09-18-2012, 12:59 AM
I give you my word on that.:fc

hehe... looks like we're good to go then.... bring it on, baby boy...

Dino Velvet
09-18-2012, 01:00 AM
hehe... looks like we're good to go then.... bring it on, baby boy...

With a suitcase of Lucky Lager under my left arm. No umbrella can save you now.

qwerty94
09-18-2012, 01:04 AM
With a suitcase of Lucky Lager under my left arm. No umbrella can save you now.

:cheers: it's too late to back out now, huh? :p

Dino Velvet
09-18-2012, 01:06 AM
:cheers: it's too late to back out now, huh? :p

Can't stop midstream. You're right.

Lovecox
09-18-2012, 02:47 AM
I've fantasized about it but I don't know if it's one of those thinghs that are better left at the fantasy level. If she was really hot and the timing was right I'd probably say yes.

Wendy Summers
09-18-2012, 03:07 AM
I've fantasized about it but I don't know if it's one of those thinghs that are better left at the fantasy level. If she was really hot and the timing was right I'd probably say yes.

By the timing is right you mean when she REALLY needs to go?

TatianaSummer
09-18-2012, 03:41 AM
no, but if she is cute I would let her cum on me, LOL, or me on her.

Lovecox
09-18-2012, 04:06 AM
By the timing is right you mean when she REALLY needs to go?

Lol. Exactly.

terrygrooby
09-18-2012, 04:44 AM

fuckh yeah.

My favourite: mouthfucking a girl, rock hard cock , pee at the same time and look at the pee coming out of the mouth while i get in and out

Wendy Summers
09-18-2012, 04:46 AM
fuckh yeah.

My favourite: mouthfucking a girl, rock hard cock , pee at the same time and look at the pee coming out of the mouth while i get in and out

You sir, are a sick fuck.

I TOTALLY approve!

terrygrooby
09-18-2012, 05:13 AM
You sir, are a sick fuck.

I TOTALLY approve!

:) :)

danthepoetman
09-18-2012, 05:45 AM
I'm dreaming of a gold shower
Just like the ones that used to flow
Where the table tops glisten,
and bad girls listen
To hear rain fall on the floor

With every naughty post I write
May your days be merry and bright
May all your showers be yellow and white

May your days be merry and sticky
And may all your showers filled with peepee

Wendy Summers
09-18-2012, 05:47 AM
and bad girls listen

lolz - LOVE IT!

natina
09-18-2012, 06:05 AM
ok see this

FUCK THAT SHIT ! NO WAY

Lovecox
09-18-2012, 06:09 AM
ok see this

FUCK THAT SHIT ! NO WAY

did she just have her ears trimmed?

natina
09-18-2012, 06:22 AM
shemale gives guy her hot piss

http://xxxbunker.com/shemale_gives_guy_her_hot_piss

http://xxxbunker.com/brunette_tranny_gives_guy_her_piss

http://www.supershemaletube.com/category/329/Pissing/ctr/1/

http://www.tubeshemales.com/search/?q=Peeing%7CPissing&kwid=5670&c=1

http://www.charmingtranny.com/popular/4/pissing/1.html

natina
09-18-2012, 06:25 AM
http://xxxbunker.com/bisexual_boys_with_ebony_shemale_including_pee

terrygrooby
09-18-2012, 07:33 AM
video screenshot from the end of my last hardcore shoot that went online last friday.

Prospero
09-18-2012, 11:48 AM
and bad girls listen

Ahh... Dan you are a true poet Wordsworth eat your heart out.

LibertyHarkness
09-18-2012, 12:21 PM
i have a little female mate called KinkyDirtyBitch aka Amica bently .. who is one of my best mates .. we shoot lots of really filthy little phoneclips for her to use and for me on my adultwork profile ...

we did some pissing stuff... one of them i piss over her while she is wearing a white vest and sheer panties then into her mouth and she swallows it down ..

then we did another one where she pulls a big butt plug out of my arsehole , flips me on my back and i gape open so she can piss in my hole lol utter filth alas the 2nd clip wasnt allowed to be uploaded to be sold lol as it was deemed to extreme lol

danthepoetman
09-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Ahh... Dan you are a true poet Wordsworth eat your heart out.
Oh! well, I know the rhymes are not rich, and the construction is mediocre, but the original was not that great either. So, I just indulged myself...

JenniferParisHusband
09-19-2012, 09:16 AM
little do people know... my fantasies are quite kinky... i'm dirtier than i let on :shrug

I think I might need to hear about some of these.
:praying:

danthepoetman
09-19-2012, 10:12 AM
I’m sure adorable Qwerty94’s confession would take my inexistent soul to heaven but I doubt my old heart could survive it…

Prospero
09-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Prolonged exposure to the postings across hung angels will convince one that, however kinky private desires are, most of them are rather conventional. Some might be gross - but they are seldom original. The most original I've come across here was the guy who sought encounters with - or pictures of - girls with bad colds. So come on Qwerty94 - surprise us all!

Dino Velvet
09-19-2012, 05:43 PM
ok see this

FUCK THAT SHIT ! NO WAY
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=505284&stc=1&d=1347941204

Hopefully the fleas drown because that cone keeps her from gnawing them off her back side.

I'd rather turn around and bury her alive.http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customprofilepics/profilepic3632_1.gif

ilikepee
06-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I would absolutely do it. I have had women and men piss in me and in my mouth in the past. There is no reason for me to say no, as long as everyone is healthy. Piss is sterile, and will not hurt you. I just prefer to taste it when it's clear, but I get off on smelling like piss when it's more yellow, I take it in my hair, and I like to get pissed on when I am dressed so that my clothes hold the smell for me.

I really want to give a beautiful tgirl head when she is bursting to pee, and to the point where it starts to leak out beyond her control.

RallyCola
06-06-2013, 01:01 PM
i like water sports, both ways, but i don't want someone peeing in my mouth. anywhere on my body is fair game. for me, it is about being bathed in a nice warm stream and watching it come out.

danthepoetman
06-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Yuk! get real, people!!

Willie Escalade
06-06-2013, 01:33 PM
No piss, shit, or even spit. Just not my bag!

youngblood61
06-06-2013, 02:01 PM
NO Thanks!

Prospero
06-06-2013, 02:11 PM
The guy who likes his clothes to smell of urine... whoah.... i hope I don't sit next to him on public transport.

Dino Velvet
06-06-2013, 04:10 PM
No piss, shit, or even spit. Just not my bag!

No piss or spit for me either.

tsadriana
06-06-2013, 04:12 PM
No piss or spit for me either.

Milk by any chance?:mad:

Dino Velvet
06-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Milk by any chance?:mad:

You holdin'?

tsadriana
06-06-2013, 04:15 PM
You holdin'?
oh yeah :mad:

Dino Velvet
06-06-2013, 04:17 PM
oh yeah :mad:

Shake those titties into my coffee.

http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/big-cup-of-coffee.jpg

tsadriana
06-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Shake those titties into my coffee.

http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/big-cup-of-coffee.jpg
hahahaha xxxx

blackchubby38
06-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Yes.

stan.smith
06-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Only if i get to piss on her.

nysprod
06-06-2013, 10:20 PM
No, but she can hose me down...

jamesedwards
10-14-2013, 10:05 PM
I WOULD LOVE FOR ERYCA CANE TO PISS ALL OVER ME THEN I WOULD SUCK HER DICK AND MAKE HER CUM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2cs9uvo.jpg

jamesedwards
10-14-2013, 10:05 PM
hahahaha xxxx

you could piss on me lol

bummed
10-14-2013, 10:21 PM
You know you want it

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=81993&stc=1&d=1171810657

CORVETTEDUDE
10-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Yes, especially if her name is Tara Emory!!!

fred41
10-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah, no prob...only two requirements:

1. The girl in question is adequately hydrated ( It's gotta be a lighter shade than Coca-Cola)
2. I'd rather do it at her place (you think I want my stuff getting any of that?..Lol).

....with the right person, a lot of stuff can be fun.

jamesedwards
10-14-2013, 10:41 PM
you know you want it

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=81993&stc=1&d=1171810657

that woman in the pic you put up i would let her piss all over me

bummed
10-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Drink it up

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=493213&stc=1&d=1344603013

russ4o
10-14-2013, 11:32 PM
Yes i would live some watersports ;)

cameron47
10-15-2013, 01:38 AM
Yes! If she is really Hot! and No! I wouldn't be with her if she wasn't Hot..
Tara for sure.

jonnie64
10-18-2013, 11:02 PM
I think i would actually, not into it but that pic of Tara and that golden fountain really got me hot.......

bummed
10-19-2013, 12:40 AM
http://s1.motherlessmedia.com/dev147/0/550/600/0550600266.jpg

alann35
10-19-2013, 01:15 AM
yes, yes I would I would suck it right out the tap!

musicfactory
10-19-2013, 03:28 AM
what about brown shower?

jamesedwards
01-21-2014, 10:34 PM
what about brown shower?

If she and I was in a serious relationship she could shit on me!

RallyCola
01-22-2014, 12:09 AM
i like watching golden showers or just a tgirl peeing on the floor on video but I am not so keen on having it done to me. i have had ample opportunity but i'm really only into having my wife pee on me.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2014, 01:50 AM
If she and I was in a serious relationship she could shit on me!

Just make sure the dinner you buy her you also enjoy second-handed.

simonisthebest
01-22-2014, 03:04 AM
that stuff is disguting ,people need to have sum dignity got Damnit !!!!:yayo:

youngblood61
01-22-2014, 03:38 AM
NO!!!!

Pissdrinker
01-22-2014, 04:39 AM
Yes, I would absolutely would allow a tgirl to piss on me or in my mouth.

xBaileyJayx
01-22-2014, 09:33 AM
Simply put, no!

Jamie French
01-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Yuh. I'd have filmed it already if it didn't violate CCbill's T.O.S.

SexSlave1972
01-22-2014, 02:22 PM
About golden shower..
Normal vanilla session, no.
If she's dominating me and using my holes as her pleasure, yes.
Maybe not drinking it or in mouth, but on me.. no problem.

Lately been interested about yellow shower enema, that could happen any time =)

Brown shower, never ever and once a gain no..

hauna
01-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Oh yes, love that warm golden shower - magic

Curiousguy04
01-22-2014, 05:39 PM
No or any other girl for that matter.

alctec
01-22-2014, 06:57 PM
I'd be open to a golden shower, It doesn't look so bad. Prefer a cum shower though

Dino Velvet
01-22-2014, 07:20 PM
that stuff is disguting ,people need to have sum dignity got Damnit !!!!:yayo:

Considering the mileage of wieners that have been railed through James Edwards' butt he seems to have very good self-esteem about it. A special gal could lay a steamy log across his mustache and he'd gobble it up like Salisbury Steak being perfectly able to look himself in the mirror afterward with a true feeling of accomplishment and pride. It's all how you carry yourself and he brings a lotta levity with his perversion and it seems he's perfectly alright with himself.

simonisthebest
01-23-2014, 12:21 PM

well ur videos look really nasty so im not even surprised :yayo:

sdc1989
01-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Maybe, but only if she were very well hydrated lol

PeePeeLover
01-23-2014, 09:26 PM

Fucking bullshit that Golden Shower videos are not allowed on certain sites. Michelle Austin had the same problem. She did one and they wouldn't let her put it up either. You can put up vids of people being tie up, spanked, whipped and all sorts of stuff but pee is too hardcore?

You should film some anyway and since you can't put it on your site you should be able to sell them privately through emails or something. Don't know the laws but I want more Golden Shower videos!

fuckstudent
01-24-2014, 01:00 AM
offcourse, if i like her

Yeah
01-24-2014, 05:13 AM

That sucks:( Id luv to see you doing some golden shower play Jamie.

Jamie French
01-24-2014, 05:19 AM
I could do that.

My custom videos are $200. If someone orders one then it'll be made. It'd be exclusively for them, but it'd made all the same.

Fucking bullshit that Golden Shower videos are not allowed on certain sites. Michelle Austin had the same problem. She did one and they wouldn't let her put it up either. You can put up vids of people being tie up, spanked, whipped and all sorts of stuff but pee is too hardcore?

You should film some anyway and since you can't put it on your site you should be able to sell them privately through emails or something. Don't know the laws but I want more Golden Shower videos!

jamesedwards
01-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Considering the mileage of wieners that have been railed through James Edwards' butt he seems to have very good self-esteem about it. A special gal could lay a steamy log across his mustache and he'd gobble it up like Salisbury Steak being perfectly able to look himself in the mirror afterward with a true feeling of accomplishment and pride. It's all how you carry yourself and he brings a lotta levity with his perversion and it seems he's perfectly alright with himself.

:dead: you're a dam fool, but what else is new? LOL she could put a log on my chest not my mouth man LOL You dam right I pride myself on being fucking nasty! the nastier the fucking the better and more I am going to want that shit! I love a freaky big dick TGirl who will have me doing all types of freak nasty fucking!

jamesedwards
01-27-2014, 09:47 PM
I agree with Peelover peeing on someone aint shit, they should let the videos up.

Dino Velvet
01-27-2014, 10:01 PM
:dead: you're a dam fool, but what else is new? LOL she could put a log on my chest not my mouth man LOL You dam right I pride myself on being fucking nasty! the nastier the fucking the better and more I am going to want that shit! I love a freaky big dick TGirl who will have me doing all types of freak nasty fucking!

Hopefully 2014 will be the Year Of The Fool so I can be promoted to Emperor Crazypants from the Cyrus Of Westwood who was formerly Lord Of The Rats.

jamesedwards
01-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Hopefully 2014 will be the Year Of The Fool so I can be promoted to Emperor Crazypants from the Cyrus Of Westwood who was formerly Lord Of The Rats.

:dead: lol they have year of the Rat, so year of the fool don't sound so bad.

Question Dino would you let a beautiful lady like this piss on you?
Hmmmmmmmmmm

http://img1.imagehousing.com/40/425c877ee73a0f833e083f1a4fd24b7f.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1182565)

Dino Velvet
01-27-2014, 10:57 PM
:dead: lol they have year of the Rat, so year of the fool don't sound so bad.

Question Dino would you let a beautiful lady like this piss on you?
Hmmmmmmmmmm

http://img1.imagehousing.com/40/425c877ee73a0f833e083f1a4fd24b7f.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1182565)

Nah, I still got some soda left unless you can photoshop her pee-pee into some good Lager.

theone1982
01-28-2014, 06:59 AM
Nah, I still got some soda left unless you can photoshop her pee-pee into some good Lager.

Maybe a summer shandy? Leinenkugel's orange is pretty good :dancing:

Nosni
01-28-2014, 08:23 AM
I met a German girl in New Orleans, She liked nasty and rough sex just like i do.. one time in the middle of sex, she choked me, shoved her massive (it really was, i couldn't circumvent it with one hand) dick down my throat and started pissing inside my throat.. It was amazing..

the only other time was a Miami escort wanted to piss on me and I let her..

my girlfriend (GG) and I piss on each other all the time :)

Nosni
01-28-2014, 08:31 AM

what city is that girl in James? I would travel just to see her.. some info would be helpful..

Yeah
01-29-2014, 03:58 AM
I could do that.

My custom videos are $200. If someone orders one then it'll be made. It'd be exclusively for them, but it'd made all the same.

Cool. i might have to look into a custom vid with that amongst other things;)

mtbazz
01-29-2014, 04:14 AM
I think it would be so hot to let a t-girl exert her dominance over me by peeing on me

Merkurie
01-29-2014, 05:35 AM
I see piss comin' I get out of the way.

jamesedwards
02-06-2014, 10:11 PM
lol :dead: clown

jamesedwards
02-06-2014, 10:14 PM
I think it would be so hot to let a t-girl exert her dominance over me by peeing on me

I had a couple where they put a collar on me put me on all fours and pissed directly on my back. then they jacked off and came on my back also. I had one cum on top of my head and it ran down my face and she smeared it all over my face and said, "YOU NASTY COCK SUCKER, TASTE MY CHILDREN". that was so hot. she was 6'1 thick big dick, it was like 10 1/2 inches

Dino Velvet
02-06-2014, 10:39 PM
When the James Edwards describes a gal as "really full'a beans" it has a secondary meaning. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bugs/poo-eating-fly-smiley-emoticon.gif

madtv72
08-28-2015, 12:33 PM
I would LOVE to be pissed over by a sexy Tv/Ts/Tg.
Mmm, so horny!!

I couldn't agree more. Such a HUGE turn on as far as I'm concerned.

madtv72
08-28-2015, 12:39 PM

wow! WoW! WOW!!!! That sounds awesome and she sounds awesome. I'm dead jealous!!

CORVETTEDUDE
08-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Of course!!! It's just water!!!

AlexCW2
08-28-2015, 07:52 PM
I never thought I would but after a few sessions with TS Goddess Ling, I finally took that shower. To me, it's all part of being totally dominated. The hot part is seeing Ling get so truly excited about it. She doesn't do it every time and she respects it if I don't want to . . . With Ling I want to do as I am told, so I will do whenever she likes. But I haven't done it with anyone else. Nor really plan to.

jamesedwards
09-01-2015, 03:07 AM

Im telling you, if you had already bust a nut and the TGirl has a big dick and take you in the shower and put you on your knees and grab you by your head and tells you, "You bitch ass dick sucking punk, I'm giong to piss all over your cock sucking face, take it bitch",. and she pisses, the warmth from her piss will make your dick hard as a rock. What would be even amazing is after she piss on you and that water splashes on her dick, she tell you, "suck my dick whore" and you suck it, your dick will get so hard it will get a HEAD ACHE, get it? Head and ache? :dead: I love it. I let a couple piss all over my back that shit felt good, and she kept doing it, you know if you wait a minute you can piss again, that shit was hot, she said that was the best sex she always wanted to piss on a man and men are scared of that.

jamesedwards
09-01-2015, 03:11 AM
wow! WoW! WOW!!!! That sounds awesome and she sounds awesome. I'm dead jealous!!

she is awesome, man she would tell me "bend over bitch, Ima fuck that ass-pussy" and man she would put me in a arm lock hold while ramming me in the ass and whispering in my ear, " tell me you love this dick bitch, take it, this ass is mine Ima fuck the shit out of you , nasty ass bitch, take this dick". She would lose her mind, rear back up grab me by my ass and long dick me until my ass clapped against her pubic area. she would tell me "bounce that ass motha fucker, throw that ass back on this dick, get it, come on bitch get this dick you dirty ass faggot, take all this dick motha fucker." the fucking is off the chain and hard and ruff and she would spank my ass while she would fuck me and talk that dirty shit. And she would bite my back and leave marks, she's sadistic!

The day I saw heaven with her is when she made me sit on her dick and I took all 10 inches, my dick was hard as a rock and I was riding that fucking dick like a wild animal, she would pinch my nipples and slap my face and choke my neck, then she grabbed my dick and spit all over it like a nasty bitch should and jacked that motha fucka, man I tell you I was seeing stars I never knew existed! her dick deep in my ass and she jacking the shit outta my dick and talking that freak shit, I shot cum all over that freaky bitch, and I was screaming like a bitch, I ain't going to lie cause the orgasm was so big I couldn't even take that shit, but ask me did I do it again? YOu dam right lol She got that big thick dick and when she throws that shit up in you, you feel that shit and she turns you into a freak. she told me , " YOu nasty ass dick loving faggot Ima turn your bitch ass out, you're going to beg for this big ass dick, get on your back bitch."
When she want to fuck she wanna fuck if you don't give it up she will RAPE you, and I been raped by her many times, she even choked me and made me bend over and she rammed that shit in my ass, my ass was sore for a week!

jamesedwards
09-01-2015, 03:17 AM
Of course!!! It's just water!!!

Its that good water!!!!!

jamesedwards
09-01-2015, 03:20 AM
I never thought I would but after a few sessions with TS Goddess Ling, I finally took that shower. To me, it's all part of being totally dominated. The hot part is seeing Ling get so truly excited about it. She doesn't do it every time and she respects it if I don't want to . . . With Ling I want to do as I am told, so I will do whenever she likes. But I haven't done it with anyone else. Nor really plan to.

Yep she loves that dominating shit, she loves that thought of Sodomizing, she tells me she is going to Sodomize me like a whore. I love it. Well I can't say no, you don't know this tall bitch LOL She will literally kick my ass. when she wants to piss on me she does, I have no say so. before she does it she loves to beat my face with her cock and give me jaw breakers.

thehunter
09-01-2015, 12:35 PM
If it was Ashley George, yep why not it looks hot!

nobbynorm
09-01-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm guessing that the Goddess Ling mentioned above is not Ladyboy Ling from London as she is not a Dom and doesn't tour to NY. Ladyboy Ling is well known for squerting a mixture of pee and cum, which she precedes with a heavy bout of oral and rimming on her to warm her up. When I saw her she rode me vigorously with a majestic hard on and despite her reputation I was still caught unawares when the first shot accompanied by an orgasm caught me between the eyes. Numerous orgasms produced other shots that hit their target of my open mouth but many also drenched the sheets around me. One of the most sexually exciting experiences I have had. A visit to her involves three showers, before during and after the punt. Definitely going to experience that again.

jamesedwards
09-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Ashley could piss on me anytime!!!!

luvzbig1s
09-08-2015, 01:53 AM
Piss On me Yeah!!
But I would do more My mouth would be wide open so they could piss into it

Dudedude12345
09-08-2015, 02:13 AM
Two words, hell yes

jamesedwards
09-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Two words, hell yes

:dead: He said hell yes and he meant it LOL

Dima73
09-08-2015, 12:43 PM
I've let/asked/begged GG's why would I deny myself and a T-girl? If the mood stikes us, not just yes!

Hemi Royd
09-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Hey,why not,as long it's not the early morning piss,that is a stinker,lol,But have I
tried golden showers with women,in fact it makes me hornier and by Tara Emory or
Jesse,them ladies are surely good pissers,lol

SXFX
09-08-2015, 11:14 PM
I don't know if i ever wrote this story...but here it goes...
So i had just come out of my divorce and i was mentally fucked....hard!
My x wife had the sex drive of a dead nun and my mind was a mess....but i got lucky and met this awesome ts girl....gorgeous...inside and out....and omg was she cute!
So anyway due to the damage of my x wife my sex drive was hit or miss...some days i would rip the clothes off my new ts gf and other days i was just in need of a nap...
anyhow one night she comes over with a slice of cake...and i have no idea where my mind was but my dick...oh yeah my dick was alive...
so one thing led to another and there i am using the icing from the cake to well....ice her up right on my black leather couch...now if you have never bothered to cover your gf with a bit of chocolate icing and then went to lick and suck it off...you have yet to live a fulfilling life and either do this or contemplate a quick death.
Anyhow he poor girl had just come from a party and driven an hour to get to my place and there i was licking and sucking her up.....and well after i had just about worn out her nipples from deep sucking we move down to her pants and well i just went nuts and covered her little clit with icing and began to suck and lick and just go to town devouring her clit, her precum and the the the icing...and just as i'm going to town and the poor girl is begging me to stop....she let's loose...poor thing pissed right in my mouth...nothing to bother...i liked this girl and was fine with it....went to the bathroom spit out what little of her piss was left in my mouth and we cuddled on the couch after she took a leak and then we fucked like bunnies....all night long...

Miss that girl she was awesome..shame i was in the wrong head space at the time to really enjoy her the way i should have....

jamesedwards
09-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Hey,why not,as long it's not the early morning piss,that is a stinker,lol,But have I
tried golden showers with women,in fact it makes me hornier and by Tara Emory or
Jesse,them ladies are surely good pissers,lol

hell Yeah man LOL

jamesedwards
09-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Nice mini story that was cool

I don't know if i ever wrote this story...but here it goes...
So i had just come out of my divorce and i was mentally fucked....hard!
My x wife had the sex drive of a dead nun and my mind was a mess....but i got lucky and met this awesome ts girl....gorgeous...inside and out....and omg was she cute!
So anyway due to the damage of my x wife my sex drive was hit or miss...some days i would rip the clothes off my new ts gf and other days i was just in need of a nap...
anyhow one night she comes over with a slice of cake...and i have no idea where my mind was but my dick...oh yeah my dick was alive...
so one thing led to another and there i am using the icing from the cake to well....ice her up right on my black leather couch...now if you have never bothered to cover your gf with a bit of chocolate icing and then went to lick and suck it off...you have yet to live a fulfilling life and either do this or contemplate a quick death.
Anyhow he poor girl had just come from a party and driven an hour to get to my place and there i was licking and sucking her up.....and well after i had just about worn out her nipples from deep sucking we move down to her pants and well i just went nuts and covered her little clit with icing and began to suck and lick and just go to town devouring her clit, her precum and the the the icing...and just as i'm going to town and the poor girl is begging me to stop....she let's loose...poor thing pissed right in my mouth...nothing to bother...i liked this girl and was fine with it....went to the bathroom spit out what little of her piss was left in my mouth and we cuddled on the couch after she took a leak and then we fucked like bunnies....all night long...

Miss that girl she was awesome..shame i was in the wrong head space at the time to really enjoy her the way i should have....

CaptainPlanet
09-10-2015, 08:35 PM
piss belongs in the toilet

youngblood61
09-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Jesse,them ladies are surely good pissers,lolHell, Tara would drown you lol.

jamesedwards
09-11-2015, 03:14 AM
piss belongs in the toilet

you're right, it does, dam you just gave me another filthy idea with a tgirl, let her piss on me over the toilet, thanks again buddy!!!! You're my friend to the end :dead:

jamesedwards
09-11-2015, 03:15 AM
hell, tara would drown you lol.

:dead: Who is tara? Don't tell me she has a big cock and can shoot a load of piss? Oh yeah do tell lol

youngblood61
09-11-2015, 03:23 AM
:dead: Who is tara? Don't tell me she has a big cock and can shoot a load of piss? Oh yeah do tell lolTara Emory, and yes she has a good size cock, and yes she pisses huge. She had a piss scene for SMS that was unreal, she was like a human fountain.:)

jamesedwards
09-11-2015, 03:26 AM
Man what the fuck!!! where can I see that? they didn't edit nothing, it was a straight big piss and the camera was on her entirely? I love TGirls like that dammmmmmm I never heard of her thanks for telling me

Tara Emory, and yes she has a good size cock, and yes she pisses huge. She had a piss scene for SMS that was unreal, she was like a human fountain.:)

jamesedwards
09-11-2015, 03:29 AM
Yo YB is this her?

http://caramelstgirls.com/wp-content/images/taraemory/blowupdoll06lg.jpg

jamesedwards
09-11-2015, 03:31 AM
http://caramelstgirls.com/wp-content/images/taraemory/steampunk06lg.jpg

youngblood61
09-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Yo YB is this her?

http://caramelstgirls.com/wp-content/images/taraemory/blowupdoll06lg.jpgYep! She was still hard while she pissed to, amazing scene.

joseq
09-11-2015, 12:34 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Both Ednita , Kiara and Jessica Host have,and I enjoyed it tremendously.Swallowed it, too.

jamesedwards
09-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Yep! She was still hard while she pissed to, amazing scene.

LOL yo man, that's crazy. i had a couple of TGirls cum and was still hard and told me, "bitch I ain't finished bend over" lol so I know that's true about the pissing and still hard. I like when they can piss wait a few and piss another load. I remember a TGirl telling me her fantasy was she wanted to put a man on his knees and piss all over his back. she did me like that and I loved it, it was warm and I could hear her sigh in passion and pleasure, then she beat my back with her cock so I said " do it again" that made her happy. Next time she pissed on my face as I fingered her asshole. she said that was the freakiest shit she did ever while giving a golden shower. . No first she came then she pissed on my face so I had cum and piss all over my face. fun times.

jamesedwards
09-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Both Ednita , Kiara and Jessica Host have,and I enjoyed it tremendously.Swallowed it, too.

that's great. glad you enjoyed it.

jamesedwards
09-13-2015, 06:59 AM
Dammmmmmmmmm

jamesedwards
09-13-2015, 07:02 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aYU1pfk-Ycg/VbEULcZHVXI/AAAAAAAAf4Q/SL2eq-Nyew0/s640/tumblr_ni7rwimys61ti9mv2o1_250.gif

danoninho
09-13-2015, 07:36 AM
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!

jamesedwards
09-13-2015, 08:22 AM
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!

hey yeah that's my dude!!!! There's nothing like warm sweet piss hitting the body after a hot fuck.

wearboots4me
09-13-2015, 11:30 PM
I have never had the least bit of desire to be pissed on! But if I liked her, and she was willing to try some of my fantasies, (i.e. her wearing sexy outfits) I could return the favor by letting her do it, why not?