PDA

View Full Version : Where is Honey Love?

dmoyer
03-03-2006, 01:52 AM
Does anyone know what Honey Love is up to these days? I have not seen any new pix or vids of her in some time now, she seems to have dropped out of the picture and maybe out of the business.
I would appreciate any update on her and also if anyone has any pix or vids of her, my collection of this well hung lady is not complete

NYCe
03-03-2006, 02:02 AM
She was in New York a year ago, don't know what else she's up to.

Aedan
03-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Does anyone know what Honey Love is up to these days? I have not seen any new pix or vids of her in some time now, she seems to have dropped out of the picture and maybe out of the business.
I would appreciate any update on her and also if anyone has any pix or vids of her, my collection of this well hung lady is not complete

I heard she is in Europe getting some treatment for a disease?
Don't know exactely but she is not doing very well from what i have heard.

popperluv
03-03-2006, 04:41 PM

That sounds a little scary :shock:

Aedan
03-03-2006, 11:29 PM

That sounds a little scary :shock:

Something in her blood, not aids but some virus wich affects the skin.
I remember Honey or Leah as she called herself sometimes.
She was in guest of honor a couple of years ago at the gaypride in our beautiful city. She had a lot of fun.