PDA

View Full Version : Will you fuck a chicken

nina_lisa
05-07-2012, 10:05 PM
ok here is a question, in exchange of been for 2 hours with the t girl of your dream, will you do the following:
1) lick a chicken ass clean
2) fuck the chicken
3) cum inside it 3 times
4) cook the chicken
5) drink the cum from the chicken ass
6) eat the chicken

Bonus point: if you post the video on youtube and send the link to you family and word colleagues, you can choose two ts girls.

http://images.suite101.com/1715792_com_nosey_hens.jpg

Marty Mcfly
05-07-2012, 10:10 PM
why would I fuck a chicken?I can fuck any t girl I want if I pay the fee?

Dino Velvet
05-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Is it more wrong to fuck a raw chicken since it's dead?

http://www.clarebarry.co.uk/img/products/RawChickenRoaster1.jpg

shaustin
05-07-2012, 10:16 PM
No. I'd #4 & #6 the chicken, but those others to spend a couple hours screwing a chick with a dick? The way I see it I'd pay a good sum to NOT have to do that sick shit to a chicken, so yeah, I'm with the guy who would rather just pay the fee to bang the tranny.

nina_lisa
05-07-2012, 10:28 PM
what if there was only one t girl left on this planet, and it was the only way to sleep with her, and no money could help?

Jericho
05-07-2012, 10:30 PM
I'd have a wank instead! :shrug

jamesedwards
05-07-2012, 10:30 PM
#4 and #6 a chicken.

jamesedwards
05-07-2012, 10:31 PM
what if there was only one t girl left on this planet, and it was the only way to sleep with her, and no money could help?

WEll in that case I would do what I have to do to get to that TGirls ass :dancing:

doctor screw
05-07-2012, 10:43 PM

Does she have armed guards in this alternate universe????

nina_lisa
05-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Does she have armed guards in this alternate universe????

Yes, and if you don't follow the only route they will send you to abu ghuraib

jamesedwards
05-07-2012, 11:02 PM
LOL hahahahah dammmmmmm Abu? LOL hahahah

doctor screw
05-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Yes, and if you don't follow the only route they will send you to abu ghuraib

They wouldn't be able to keep up

"Catch me If you can,I'm the gingerbread man"lol

Quiet Reflections
05-07-2012, 11:13 PM
No girl is that hot and if I have to fuck a chicken to be with her then she is obviously a twisted bitch that doesn't deserve my cock.

Wendy Summers
05-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Is it more wrong to fuck a raw chicken since it's dead?

http://www.clarebarry.co.uk/img/products/RawChickenRoaster1.jpg

Didn't I pose this question a few months ago? I don't think we came to a definitive answer whether fucking your food is bad.

bighicknyc
05-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Didn't I pose this question a few months ago? I don't think we came to a definitive answer whether fucking your food is bad.

Speaking for all the chicken fuckers on here, it is only sick if you let the chicken top you

Dino Velvet
05-08-2012, 12:19 AM

Didn't you bone a pie? This is a chicken with feelings and emotions. If you set the mood just right and don't just hurl your wiener at the chicken snatch, romance could be in the air and then some nasty fowl penetration could take place.

RallyCola
05-08-2012, 12:51 AM
i'm not coprophagic so eating a chicken ass out or drinking cum from a chicken's ass are out, but i'd do everything else on a dare...so for 2 hrs with one of my favorite girls, yes, i'd fuck a chicken as long as its beak is muzzled. i don't need it pecking at my pecker

shaustin
05-08-2012, 01:41 AM

I would be more than happy to just have sex with a regular woman, while I'm sexually attracted to t-girls, they have nothing that I require that a GG doesn't.

shaustin
05-08-2012, 01:44 AM

Rape your food all you wish, so long as it's not still breathing. That is now the definitive answer on food fucking for the forum.

top4bigbutt
05-08-2012, 01:57 AM
I actually know a guy from Nicaragua or one of those centeramerican countrys, and he confess, fucking chickens was his first sexual experience, and he said " the chicken was alive when I started..."

irvin66
05-08-2012, 01:59 AM
I'd have a wank instead! :shrug

yeah me too, it's just sick to do something like that. :whoa

doctor screw
05-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Expert advise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reHSxYuzE8s

Helvis2012
05-08-2012, 04:30 AM
No....

Wendy Summers
05-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Speaking for all the chicken fuckers on here, it is only sick if you let the chicken top you

But does it make me gay if I fuck a chicken?

Didn't you bone a pie? This is a chicken with feelings and emotions. If you set the mood just right and don't just hurl your wiener at the chicken snatch, romance could be in the air and then some nasty fowl penetration could take place.

This is why I prefer being a pie fucker... I don't need to worry about consent. I brought it into this world and so I can fuck it out of the world too.

Rape your food all you wish, so long as it's not still breathing. That is now the definitive answer on food fucking for the forum.

Something about necrophilia of the chicken corpse makes me question that lol

AngelinaTorres
05-08-2012, 05:16 PM
ok here is a question, in exchange of been for 2 hours with the t girl of your dream, will you do the following:
1) lick a chicken ass clean
2) fuck the chicken
3) cum inside it 3 times
4) cook the chicken
5) drink the cum from the chicken ass
6) eat the chicken

Bonus point: if you post the video on youtube and send the link to you family and word colleagues, you can choose two ts girls.

http://images.suite101.com/1715792_com_nosey_hens.jpg

you fucked up :werd:

oifarang
05-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Germans

buttslinger
05-08-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm marinating a couple chicken breasts in my ass for the grill tonight, vinegar, oil, herbs, and spices that make me want to go dancing. You don't want to know what I do with the skin.

nina_lisa
05-08-2012, 07:37 PM
You don't want to know what I do with the skin.

Actually i do want to know.

buttslinger
05-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Actually i do want to know.

Ach du Leiber!!!! I'm blushing!!!

bighicknyc
05-08-2012, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=Wendy Summers;1136591]But does it make me gay if I fuck a chicken?

No Wendy it would not make you gay if you were to fuck a chicken but if you fucked a rooster then we may have to have a talk

Dino Velvet
05-08-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm marinating a couple chicken breasts in my ass for the grill tonight, vinegar, oil, herbs, and spices that make me want to go dancing. You don't want to know what I do with the skin.

Revenge must be sweet. Now I just threw up. Well played, buttslinger.:cheers::puke

You should go jogging and really mix up those herbs and spices.

shaustin
05-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Something about necrophilia of the chicken corpse makes me question that lol

The thought occured to me when I made the post, I was thinking of it as a kind of general rule. That way you know pastries are good, no breathing going on there, salad is okay to dip your nuts in since the veggies have been uprooted and aren't breathing anymore, and as for the beef, pork, chicken, hopefully if it's no longer breathing the foodphiliac will choose to pluck, chop, and overall prepare them to store bought standards.

Dino Velvet
05-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Wasn't a Top Sirloin the original Fleshlite? Fold it around your wiener and Punish Percy like there's no tomorrow.:jerkoff

http://www.quia.com/files/quia/users/meierirv/beefcuts/Top-Sirloin-Steak

http://freelegalbud.info/don/t/images/flesh.png

Quiet Reflections
05-08-2012, 09:52 PM
custom gimp mask?

Jericho
05-08-2012, 09:57 PM
You don't want to know what I do with the skin.

Make a real chicken suit?
Buffalo Bill Dance Goodbye Horses Silence of the Lambs - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8&feature=related)

shaustin
05-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Wasn't a Top Sirloin the original Fleshlite? Fold it around your wiener and Punish Percy like there's no tomorrow.:jerkoff

I'd have to say no. My friend's dad passed down a gem one hunting season years ago when he or my friend had shot a doe. They were about done skinning the deer, the old guy was showing my friend how it was done, after he cut out the genitals he flopped the vagina around and says 'That right there is a pocket pussy, yuh huh, just carry her around in your pocket, it stays warm and you'll never be alone again'. I'd bet that dates back to the old pioneer days atleast. Though I do have to say while the tradition has been passed down, I know it hasn't been practiced for atleast a few generations, atleast not in that family.

Wendy Summers
05-08-2012, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=Wendy Summers;1136591]But does it make me gay if I fuck a chicken?

No Wendy it would not make you gay if you were to fuck a chicken but if you fucked a rooster then we may have to have a talk

No that's not right... if I fucked the Rooster, IT would be gay, not me.

The thought occured to me when I made the post, I was thinking of it as a kind of general rule. That way you know pastries are good, no breathing going on there, salad is okay to dip your nuts in since the veggies have been uprooted and aren't breathing anymore, and as for the beef, pork, chicken, hopefully if it's no longer breathing the foodphiliac will choose to pluck, chop, and overall prepare them to store bought standards.

So you are saying breathing is the deciding factor?

Slippery slope to people necrophilia there, IMO

Dino Velvet
05-08-2012, 11:40 PM
I'd have to say no. My friend's dad passed down a gem one hunting season years ago when he or my friend had shot a doe. They were about done skinning the deer, the old guy was showing my friend how it was done, after he cut out the genitals he flopped the vagina around and says 'That right there is a pocket pussy, yuh huh, just carry her around in your pocket, it stays warm and you'll never be alone again'. I'd bet that dates back to the old pioneer days atleast. Though I do have to say while the tradition has been passed down, I know it hasn't been practiced for atleast a few generations, atleast not in that family.

I concede. Your situation has been used since caveman times probably. That's old school. Respect.:cheers:

shaustin
05-09-2012, 05:37 AM
So you are saying breathing is the deciding factor?

Slippery slope to people necrophilia there, IMO

I agree, and I don't condone corpse poking, but to be honest, to me chicken fucking is chicken fucking. If it's alive or dead, your still putting your dick in a bird. Once it's prepared to be food though it does somehow seem less creepy, even though it is still a dead animal.

Just to be safe I personally shall stick to putting it to pastry or rubbing chocolate sauce on my nuts if the urge to splurge ever hits me.

robertlouis
05-09-2012, 05:40 AM
Well, at least now we know why the chicken wanted to cross the road - it was trying to escape from all those rabid cockhounds lol..

And in my case a simple no x 6 will suffice.