PDA

View Full Version : "Outing" someone who is returning to male status

Lovecox
05-05-2012, 09:10 PM
I saw a TS at the gym who appears to be returning to male status. A few years back she had appeared on a few sites and enjoyed some popularity. I feel like posting their identity might be a violation of their privacy or like "outing" them or something. Does anyone have any comments on this issue?

GroobySteven
05-05-2012, 09:22 PM
I saw a TS at the gym who appears to be returning to male status. A few years back she had appeared on a few sites and enjoyed some popularity. I feel like posting their identity might be a violation of their privacy or like "outing" them or something. Does anyone have any comments on this issue?

I'd say that you are correct in your instinct that it would be a violation of their privacy. Let them be.

Lovecox
05-05-2012, 09:39 PM
I'd say that you are correct in your instinct that it would be a violation of their privacy. Let them be.

Thank you.

acdaddy69
05-05-2012, 10:13 PM
I agree 100% let them be...

oifarang
05-06-2012, 12:36 PM

Fucks it got to do with you or anyone else?

CTalex77
05-06-2012, 02:32 PM
I agree 100% let them be...

Its their life, why should anyone else care. Let them be

Richctdude
05-06-2012, 02:43 PM
agree let them be who they are

Jericho
05-06-2012, 02:55 PM

SMDH, you even need to ask?
What do you think, would it be a violation of your privacy, if someone posted your identity here?

nina_lisa
05-06-2012, 05:21 PM
is it Dick chiney?

MrsKellyPierce
05-06-2012, 05:38 PM
How do you know she is going back - maybe she just looks fem when she dresses up..

I know plenty of ts's who look gorgeous with make up etc

But without it look well..nevermind

Marty Mcfly
05-06-2012, 06:25 PM
I know a TS that went back to a male life.She said to much hatred came along with being a TS..It was sad But it was her/his choice.

Lovecox
05-06-2012, 06:54 PM
SMDH, you even need to ask?
What do you think, would it be a violation of your privacy, if someone posted your identity here?

Just for clarification, I never intended to post anyone's identity. 'Identity' was probably the wrong word for me to use in the first place. Apart from photos I saw on websites I don't know her from Adam ... or Eve for that matter.

I only asked because I have seen postings here of TS's who have "gone back", including before and after pics and I wondered what people's opinions were on the matter.

fitnesshero
05-06-2012, 07:49 PM
I have heard of girls transitioning back to males but I have never seen a before and after photo. I remember reading on here that a ts from brazil ( I know that's very general) transitioned back to a male. I don't remember this girls name but someone said she is a born again Christian. She was tall and extremely sexy. Anyone remember her name?

MrsKellyPierce
05-06-2012, 07:50 PM
You guys realize that not every 'ts' on a transsexual website is a transsexual right?

Some do it for the money

alyssaluxor
05-06-2012, 08:33 PM
^^^

Agree

And not all TS/TG who revert to look like a guy again doesnt mean they are not a TS/TG anymore

fitnesshero
05-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Really that's a drastic life altering change just for money.

SammiValentine
05-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Really that's a drastic life altering change just for money.

Some people maime and kill just for money !

TsVanessa69
05-06-2012, 09:23 PM
its like outing somebody for being gay
its none of your business

fitnesshero
05-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Vanessa when will you come back to NYC. I haven't seen you in a while