PDA

View Full Version : Tues May 8th Official send off Party 4 Ny USofA court @Secret Lounge

Sunny Dee-lite
05-05-2012, 09:03 PM
THIS TUESDAY MAY 8TH@ SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE! COME PARTY W/ US @ OUR HUGE USofA SEND OFF PARTY FEATURING THE GORGEOUS LUSCIOUS! SECRET LOUNGE WELCOMES ALL! WITH SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS OF THE WORLD!

A SPECIAL USofA PARTY HONORING YOUR CURRENT QUEEN LUSCIOUS!!!
SPECIAL PERFORMANCES BY YOUR NEW YORK USofA COURT SUNNY DEE-LITE AND KAREN COVERGIRL!!!
DJING BY DUTCH AND FEATURING KAREN COVERGIRLASYOUR SEXY BARTENDER:

@SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE
525 WEST 29TH ST
BET 10TH AND 11TH!

DOORS OPEN
10P-4A

GENTS $20
LADIES $15

Sunny Dee-lite
05-06-2012, 06:59 PM
i hope everyone is excited to see a good show....here is a fab video of miss luscious performing!

Lucious - Performs Joelapuss Radio Remix.flv - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6dzNb2M9k&feature=fvsr)

Sunny Dee-lite
05-06-2012, 09:32 PM
another fabulous luscious clip..... she is amazing can't say enought about this wonderful lady!!!!

Lucious @Enyclub Escuelita Live 1-13-12 - Martin Luther King Weekend - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUidVSKHZ3w&feature=plcp)

Yoda Rules!
05-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Wow, that black girl Luscious is an amazing performer. I am super excited to see her perform at Secret Lounge on Tuesday night. The current reigning Miss USofA live in NYC! Amazing :)

Tran Fan
05-08-2012, 04:04 AM
SDL, looking hot as always. I checked out those videos that you posted, that new girl Luscious can move her ass, that's for sure. I'll definitely be checking out Secret tomorrow to see this little mama in action. Last week was busy on Tuesday, honestly I'd be cool if it was just me and the girls :) lol

Helvis2012
05-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Excellent.

EyeCumInPiece
05-08-2012, 04:44 AM
Sunny and the girls look absolutely fantastic (as always). Whos the girl in pic #4 with the Green dress? She is stunning.

Domino Lover
05-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Tonight should be off the chain with that black honey from the south Luscious. I saw them videos that you posted Sunny, girl can move that ass. She got some serious lips too, I hope that she is a black woman who is down with the brothers, too many black TS girls seem to like the nerdy white guy type.

I will tear that shit up for real.

Yoda Rules!
05-09-2012, 03:09 AM
Tranny Tuesday is finally here :) This weekend took forever but I'm happy to report that I had a good Star Wars Day, May the 4th be with you :) Anyway, I'm looking for my dancing shoes because tonight we get the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite and her special guest from Miss USofA, Luscious. Double your pleasure, double the fun, its double trouble tranny time at Secret Lounge :)