PDA

View Full Version : Thurs May 3rd W/ angela Skye Dancing + the Stars of Divas Las Vegas!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-03-2012, 01:53 AM
This thursday may 3rd @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ diva las vegas thursday nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features
guest dancer angela sky
w/performances by miss betty betty nice, and akasha!!!!!
Djing by dutch: & featured bartender karen covergirl

@secret ultra lounge
525 west 29th st
bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
10p-4a

gents $20
ladies $15

Sunny Dee-lite
05-03-2012, 01:55 AM
woops forgot to upload pics!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-03-2012, 01:56 AM
w/ the gorgeous miss angela skye!!!:Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
05-03-2012, 01:58 AM
:banana: thursday nights are always so much fun ... you never want to miss a moment!!!:banana:

Tran Fan
05-03-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm looking forward to Thursday night to see SDL and the beautiful Angela dance her pretty little ass off :) I love the Secret Lounge

Domino Lover
05-03-2012, 03:05 AM
I must say that you put together something crazy Sunny Dee. I asked in another thread but wanted to ask again - who was the light skin black honey from Texas at the party last night? What is her name?

Thanks for doing you mama

Sunny Dee-lite
05-03-2012, 02:58 PM
tonight the night... swing by and see the gorgeous angelaskye dance the night away!:)

Richctdude
05-03-2012, 03:11 PM
I need to go to this one

Sunny Dee-lite
05-03-2012, 10:06 PM
I need to go to this one

um ya its going to be a fabulous party... please do!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Yoda Rules!
05-04-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm friends with Angela on Facebook and she seems super excited to be the featured dancer tonight at the Secret Lounge. She created her own flyer and has been advertising her appearance diligently, I hope that she gets a good turnout and that the tippers are generous. I know that I will be :)

Of course aside from Angela, I look forward to seeing the beautiful Mabel, the luscious Lola, and of course my personal all time favorite, Miss Sunny Dee Lite!

NYC TS Lover
05-04-2012, 02:20 AM
I am quite anxious to see Angela dance this evening, she is a lovely young beauty and to be honest, I think she may have a slight crush on me :geek:

I hope to see my HA friends this evening, I will enjoy some Amstel Lights and perhaps a shot or two as well. Cheers! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Tran Fan
05-04-2012, 03:09 AM
Getting ready to head out of the BK and see the trannies at Secret Lounge. Feeling kind of frisky so ladies watch out! :party::party::party:

oak
05-04-2012, 03:47 AM
Damn it Sunny. Do you guys ever take a night off from partying?

Domino Lover
05-04-2012, 04:08 AM
Yo Oak, these trannies come out every night doing something nasty, for real. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, you don't even get a chance to relax with these honeys getting naked up at the club. Sunny is cool too, she knows how to run shit.

The best part is if you get lucky.....:salad:fuckin::salad:fuckin::salad:fucki n::salad:fuckin:

And if you don't get lucky.......:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

I'm headed out to the Secret Lounge now and I'm feeling lucky! :party::party: