PDA

View Full Version : Prospero's new avatar has me hard!

Wendy Summers
05-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Anything with the Marx Bros is an aphrodisiac to me.

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Ohh okay I'll wear a curly wig, carry a horn and paste on a moustache if you'll spend the night with me! Oh and I'd either offer lots of silly puns and jokes or not say a word.

Unless of course you'd prefer me to be Gummo - the dullard of the family.

Wendy Summers
05-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Ohh okay I'll wear a curly wig, carry a horn and paste on a moustache if you'll spend the night with me! Oh and I'd either offer lots of silly puns and jokes or not say a word.

Unless of course you'd prefer me to be Gummo - the dullard of the family.

Maybe... I do dig a sharp businessman.

Stavros
05-01-2012, 06:29 PM
But can Prospero tinkle the ivories?

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:29 PM
A deal. But only if you dress up as Margaret Dumont.

and re the ivories? Not well but i can harp on about anything an awful lot.

Wendy Summers
05-01-2012, 06:31 PM

I'm very glad you didn't ask me to dress up as Groucho...

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:32 PM
A fake moustache on that pretty face? I don't think so. Zeppo's hat on the other hand... now that might be cute

Wendy Summers
05-01-2012, 06:34 PM

A fake moustache on that pretty face? I don't think so. Zeppo's hat on the other hand... now that might be cute

Yeah but imagine me with the eyebrows... http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v221/righteous_slave/th_Groucho_Marx_Emoticon_by_JakarNilso.gif

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:35 PM
I meant Chico not zeppo of course

lifeisfiction
05-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Dammnit I just bought a star fleet entership captain outfit. I guess I better return it, because I need to figure out what will turn you on the most.

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I think that she has given some good clues!

Wendy Summers
05-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Dammnit I just bought a star fleet entership captain outfit. I guess I better return it, because I need to figure out what will turn you on the most.

I like men who I can keep baffled and confused.

I think that she has given some good clues!

I'm just waiting for Mr. Right Now - sadly he's late.

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
There are plenty of mr Right (wings) here. Won't any of them do?

lifeisfiction
05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I like men who I can keep baffled and confused.

Well if Ms. Right would pick up her phone we would be good. I am probably along the lines of Mr. Wrong (not to be confused with Mr. Right Now) so I will tell Mr. Right to stop by this afternoon.

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
wish i as just across town and not across the Atlantic. The steamer takes a week to get across the water.

A Night At The Opera: Crowded Cabin Scene - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZvugebaT6Q)

Wendy Summers
05-01-2012, 08:08 PM
There are plenty of mr Right (wings) here. Won't any of them do?

I'm pretty sure they went left by now.

wish i as just across town and not across the Atlantic. The steamer takes a week to get across the water.

A Night At The Opera: Crowded Cabin Scene - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZvugebaT6Q)

You should do a Cleveland steamer; I hear they only take one night.

Well if Ms. Right would pick up her phone we would be good. I am probably along the lines of Mr. Wrong (not to be confused with Mr. Right Now) so I will tell Mr. Right to stop by this afternoon.

Well if you are Mr Wrong, I don't want to be right.

Prospero
05-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Wendy... I had no idea what a Cleveland Steamer was. So I looked it up.

"the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and (very important) then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller."

I am shocked. his is just horrible. I can't believe a nice young lady like you wished me to partake of something like this.

Wendy Summers
05-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Wendy... I had no idea what a Cleveland Steamer was. So I looked it up.

"the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and (very important) then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller."

I am shocked. his is just horrible. I can't believe a nice young lady like you wished me to partake of something like this.

o.O

Well I'm glad I didn't take that guy's advice to take a Cleveland Steamer then.... :geek:

BeardedOne
05-02-2012, 02:42 AM
I'm always glad that I'm in the company of afficianados of the five Marx brothers.

But how many know of the long lost Marx sister, Rachel Ray?

I know you've heard of her: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo, and Yummo.

:)

robertlouis
05-02-2012, 03:51 AM
Anything with the Marx Bros is an aphrodisiac to me.

Karl was reputedly the funniest brother, but somehow never appeared in the movies.

robertlouis
05-02-2012, 03:52 AM

Sorry sweetheart - I'll use a boat next time. :dancing: