PDA

View Full Version : Funny/Weird thing happened to me.

ManOfSteel
03-02-2006, 02:45 AM
So the other night I hooked up with a GG. I haven't been with a GG in a while, maybe about 5 months. When I first became sexually active I mostly hooked up with GG and not that many T-girls. Lately it's been the opposite. But anyways, this very cute white girl invited back to my place, I've known her for a while. We start getting into foreplay and I start eating her out, then I go lower to her ass. She then says "wait a minute" and then turns around on all fours saying "I feel it better like this". So I'm eating her ass out while shes in doggystlye position and I'm really getting into it and shes loving it, moaning really loud.

Then without thinking I reach around her so I could stroke her cock and theres nothing there to grab a hold of. I was like "d'oh you moron". I didnt know what to think or do so I just rubber her clit. She didnt even notice since she was into it and couldnt really see. It was really weird though, that or anything similar has never happened to me. I was'nt even fantasizing about being with a TS at the time.

What do you guys thing? Anyone have any similar experiences they care to share?

RangeHova
03-02-2006, 04:04 AM
That is funny.

WendyWilliams
03-02-2006, 05:42 AM
that was really cute and I could actually imagine it LOL