PDA

View Full Version : Too Old For the Club?

riggo44
04-30-2012, 03:18 PM
OK being fairly new to coming out and everything it's tough meeting other guys/TS ladies around my same age except for local blow and go posts on Craig's List and I'm looking for more than that. I'm 47 and feel I might be out of my element age wise if I went to the local gay club here in town (it's the only one that I know of). Anyway where does a guy my age meet other guys and more importanly any TS in my area? BTW my area is in NE TN. Anyone else having/had the same problem?

Cecil Rhodes
04-30-2012, 03:32 PM
knoxville eh

Prospero
04-30-2012, 04:16 PM
Oh I thought that was a London postcode. Tennessee... tricky!

robertlouis
04-30-2012, 04:22 PM
If the Repubtards win in November, you'd better move north.

riggo44
04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
knoxville eh

Nope, a little more north and east. Tri-Cities area (Johnson City, Bristol, Kingsport)

ed_jaxon
04-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Your not too old. Get out of Tennessee and take a vacation to NYC or LA. If Wendy is having a party go there. There are a lot of guys older than yourself having a great time.

Will Riker
04-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Your not too old. Get out of Tennessee and take a vacation to NYC or LA. If Wendy is having a party go there. There are a lot of guys older than yourself having a great time.

I fully agree. One´s never too old to enjoy life and being with these beauties is part of the fun. BTW, I´m older and sure there´s much more still to enjoy. Go to NYC, there are TS parties almost everyday, lovely ladies to be with.

You can also travel to Brazil and Thailand and have the time of your life.

Enjoy, fella. Life is short

onmyknees
05-01-2012, 01:46 AM
If the Repubtards win in November, you'd better move north.

You can't help yourself , you bitter clinger ! LMAO. The dude's looking to get laid, or at least hook up and you're shitting on his thread with your politics. What a sorry ghoul you are....and btw....Tennessee has 2 non liberal Senators, and it's congressional delegation is pretty evenly divided, and the good citizens of Tennessee figured all that out without any help form you. Shocking......I know.
:fu:

Schimmel
05-01-2012, 02:04 AM
Lol. No shit.
Agree with those mentioning nyc. So worth it.
And if u wanna do one further then defntly thailand.