PDA

View Full Version : Where to go in Los Angeles on Sat nights?

ldfelix
04-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Its been a while since ive been in town, where are the parties this weekend? MJs, 7969, Palms? Anyone know whats happening tonight / sunday / mon? is the Oxwood thing tonight worth going to?

Thanks!!

oak
04-29-2012, 04:59 AM
Dude I have limited experience in LA. I'm down in San Diego and it's a 2 hour drive when I dont get pulled over. I've been up a handful of times. Oxwood is for sure worth going to. It was about 50 degrees out last time I went and I rode my bike. I got the VIP parking, ladies were drooling over my bike and I was welcomed by all. I had a blast. Audrey and Rose danced the last time I was there. They alone made the trip worthwhile. There was another women who danced and I forgot her name. It starts with a D. Her body, who milk should make a commercial featuring saying milk does a body good, is only surpassed by her captivating smile. It's a cool crowd and everyone treats you well. Don't be shy and introduce yourself and you'll have a great time. GO! If you don't have a great time then I will refund your money.
MJ's is also awesome on Monday's. I showed up at 10 and was kinda alarmed. Good things come to those who wait. Amazing women there. Tip them well because they work hard to make sure you enjoy the experience. I work Tues but let me know. I'll even venture out Monday night and treat ya to a night out if you wanna hit up MJ's. It's a late night though.
On here, WilleEscalade, Yoda2002 and GSXR are the source authorities. Any questions ask these gentlemen. There's a reason the ladies love them.

ldfelix
04-29-2012, 07:17 AM
Dude you rock. Heading to oxwood right now and I will be heading to mj s Monday and would like to meet up, a fellow fan is welcomed ! Pm me and I'll give you my info!Cheers, L

Special42
06-03-2012, 04:20 AM
So how was the Oxwood? I'm in LA through next week.

danoblue
06-03-2012, 05:34 AM
I've never been but I hear T Girl Nights in Long Beach is fun.

They only have a Saturday party on the 1st Saturday of the month and there's one tonight June 2.

Check out the gallerys. Lots of very hot gurls.

http://tgirlnights.com/

Baileyluv
06-03-2012, 05:54 AM
HM in WEHO, club 11, rage, so many on the strip. Um mascra mondays at the Abbey, i look to see what else is being promoted.

Club11 has tigerheat tonyte, brought to you by IngenueTheStar, free drinks at 12

Baileyluv
06-03-2012, 05:55 AM
I've never been but I hear T Girl Nights in Long Beach is fun.

They only have a Saturday party on the 1st Saturday of the month and there's one tonight June 2.

Check out the gallerys. Lots of very hot gurls.

http://tgirlnights.com/

long beach but also check out their location in WEHO too