PDA

View Full Version : TS fight group of thugs outside Twist night club in South Beach

jasonb523
04-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Video: That's A F***in Man Dumb B*tch.. He Tried To F*** Me: Straight Men vs Trannies Brawl In FL! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTc62rOYk889vm6Dh)

doctor screw
04-28-2012, 05:16 PM
I know this is kinda wrong,but the one in the sparkly blue dress can get tha dick....and those dudes were out of line

Did anybody get the name of that club they went back into(after the fight)????

Crawler
04-28-2012, 05:23 PM
It just made me sad seeing what they had to go through

dbrex
04-28-2012, 05:33 PM
holy fuck. that was just depressing. a chick is getting jumped, for whatever she may or may not have done, and a bunch of cold-cocking dip shits do their best to make guys in general look like fucking idiots! who taught these pussies how to fight, never seen so much behind the back punch throwing. the one sensible guy, in jersey, that tried to break it up - sucker punched, the chick from original altercation - sucker punched (several times).

you just know those young turks are going to be talking shit all night about how they kicked ass? what stupid fuckers...

doctor screw
04-28-2012, 05:48 PM
What does that have to do w/ the young turks...LMAO
You trying to make "young turks" an insult now...lol

TYT SAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

sucka4chix
04-28-2012, 05:59 PM
It's all Will Smith's fault! Before he came out with Miami there was zero hip-hop presence on Sobe. Then Diddy started coming to WMC. and all the thugs were like "hey let's see what this South Beach is all about".

SammiValentine
04-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Do we really want to post vids of TS getting twatted on here...?

doctor screw
04-28-2012, 06:13 PM
It's all Will Smith's fault! Before he came out with Miami there was zero hip-hop presence on Sobe. Then Diddy started coming to WMC. and all the thugs were like "hey let's see what this South Beach is all about".

Thugs were in South Beach before Will Smith(also....thugs and Will Smith don't mix)

The dudes in the vid,were clearly Cuban,which means they were always there.The only ppl to blame were the assholes in the vid.Never try to blanket ppl,karma has a funny way of turning back on you.

sucka4chix
04-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Thugs were in South Beach before Will Smith(also....thugs and Will Smith don't mix)

The dudes in the vid,were clearly Cuban,which means they were always there.The only ppl to blame were the assholes in the vid.Never try to blanket ppl,karma has a funny way of turning back on you.
First off, my comment was kinda tongue in cheek. Everybody knows thugs and Will don't mix, but it is FACT that most of the rap fans and artists slept on Miami 'til Will made mention of it. I knew plenty of chicks in Hialeah who never went to Sobe because they HATED it and HATED the music (Latin & Electronic) when Power 96 played DANCE MUSIC!
Second, I don't see anything CLEAR in that video. However, I did hear alot of English, the official language of Cuba.
Third, I do blame those involved. I don't find anything sad about it- I find it ridiculous. EVERYONE involved, except those trying to intervene, exhibited barbaric, ridiculous behavior---from clocking people in the streets, to filming it for YouTube because "that's what's up"'

sucka4chix
04-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Did anybody get the name of that club they went back into(after the fight)????

Pretty sure that's the diner on the corner

doctor screw
04-28-2012, 07:39 PM
Pretty sure that's the diner on the corner

Actually it's called the twister or some shit like that.I wasn't talking about the diner they were fighting in front of.........I was referring to the establishment behind the camera man

doctor screw
04-28-2012, 07:47 PM
First off, my comment was kinda tongue in cheek. Everybody knows thugs and Will don't mix, but it is FACT that most of the rap fans and artists slept on Miami 'til Will made mention of it. I knew plenty of chicks in Hialeah who never went to Sobe because they HATED it and HATED the music (Latin & Electronic) when Power 96 played DANCE MUSIC!
Second, I don't see anything CLEAR in that video. However, I did hear alot of English, the official language of Cuba.
Third, I do blame those involved. I don't find anything sad about it- I find it ridiculous. EVERYONE involved, except those trying to intervene, exhibited barbaric, ridiculous behavior---from clocking people in the streets, to filming it for YouTube because "that's what's up"'

I have family down there,and the Cuban slang is different from others(Haitians and African Americans ).That wasn't a jab at Cubans,but just a observation.

Uncle Luke was poppin for a minute down there before ppl took notice to Will Smith's corny ass.I remember when I was 10,and my dad sneaked me in a strip club down there....all of the strippers from the surrounding states were there lighting their pussies on fire(literally) to Uncle Luke.

sucka4chix
04-28-2012, 08:05 PM
They weren't fighting in front of the diner. At the end, before dude says cut, the girls walk into a joint. If that's what you mean , I'm almost certain that's the diner next to Twist.

And about the hip hop thing yeah that's my point. Luke's not hip-hop. He's essentially booty bass. That's all SoBe used to be--up tempo 125 bpm and above music. And it didn't attract the people that come to So Beach now.

sucka4chix
04-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh and I doubt they were lighting pussies on fire on South Beach. Miami and Miami beach are worlds apart or at least they used to be.

alyssaluxor
04-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Ohhh my! Do you know the reason why they are fighting? Is it because the guys there hate transgender girls?

doctor screw
04-28-2012, 08:38 PM
They weren't fighting in front of the diner. At the end, before dude says cut, the girls walk into a joint. If that's what you mean , I'm almost certain that's the diner next to Twist.

And about the hip hop thing yeah that's my point. Luke's not hip-hop. He's essentially booty bass. That's all SoBe used to be--up tempo 125 bpm and above music. And it didn't attract the people that come to So Beach now.

They went into a tranny bar afterwards,not a diner.

That aside, I agree w/ you on the Luke thing,but most ppl still lump his ass together w/ rappers.I swear I remember Luke getting a hip hop award too....or maybe I'm mistaken

You can blame black colleges for the influx of crazy drunk teenagers around spring break time.They promote that place like it's anything goes(death,drugs,sex)

doctor screw
04-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Ohhh my! Do you know the reason why they are fighting? Is it because the guys there hate transgender girls?

If you take the word of the intoxicated short gentleman w/ dreads ...."those niggas waz tryin to fuck me"

sucka4chix
04-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Funny, I was gonna say March in Sobe is almost like Freaknik now.

Lmao @ short intoxicated gentleman.

TS CANDY NY
04-28-2012, 09:23 PM
mama in the black was fighting back but for that little men with dreads thats a real punk------- it was crazy how that black guy with the wife beater came to their defense and the latin men scatter like roaches lol

Helvis2012
04-29-2012, 01:51 AM
It's only a matter of time before all those guys wind up in jail...it's inevitable.

giovanni_hotel
04-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Firstly, alcohol is a helluva drug, and I bet every single person in that vid was LIT!!
I personally don't like seeing women fight.

That said, those two TG were doing a muthafuckin first class tag team on those assholes, even with all those punk sucker punches and drunk ass karate kicks.

I swore someone was gonna get shot when this vid almost ended.
And what's with dude trying not to spill his margarita while he's going around sneaking people in the jaw??

I'm big enough to have tried to break that shit up, but I still hate when people are recording a fight and doing nothing but watching.