PDA

View Full Version : Check Out This Hottie

Cecil Rhodes
04-28-2012, 03:37 AM
Look at the hottie in the pink . What a babe . Not only does she have a perfectly curved/shape body, she has a beautiful face and an amazing cock . What do you think about her Sammi ?

Nowhere
04-28-2012, 03:54 AM
Yeah, that's Sammi Valentine from a long time ago. She posts here and looks even hotter today. Just search around....

onmyknees
04-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Look at the hottie in the pink . What a babe . Not only does she have a perfectly curved/shape body, she has a beautiful face and an amazing cock . What do you think about her Sammi ?

[/URL]

That chic in the pink is nice, but this chic is much fucking hotter.......lol

[URL]http://www.sammivalentine.com/tour.html (http://xhamster.com/movies/211854/amateur_shemales.html)

LeatherTGirlLover
04-28-2012, 06:01 AM
Ahhhhhh Sammi Valentine not only one of the sexiest, most natural looking girls around but also a Liverpool fan too, yep Sammi is a true hottie x

SammiValentine
04-28-2012, 08:53 AM

hhahaha i think that videos gross actually :Z and I worked very hard to look less like that as much as possible :P and ive not finished yet.

but yes , its still me, same personality ;-) so errr thanks , i know your trying to be sweet so thats cool heheh x

SammiValentine
04-28-2012, 08:54 AM
p.s yea think that was 5 years ago.

SammiValentine
04-28-2012, 08:58 AM
ooops i didnt even check the video LOL i thought this would be that stupid gangbang one..lmao.. infact this even older this is 7 / 8 ..years old ouch.:Z

bte
04-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Never seen any Sammi's videos before, but based on what she posts on HA. She seems pretty cool. Might have to check it out sometime.

SammiValentine
04-28-2012, 10:20 AM
thanks hun ;-) well theres erm i think 140 ish scenes on my site (i forget what exacly,I am not in UK at moment) , the later stuff is better quality (from sept 2009 onwards) as we have progressed with production and my ownlook, how i perform and stuff,.. I am relaunching the website in the near future on a modern CMS, this will have mobile/tablet support, much better streams and people can buy scenes individually instead of just monthly subscriptions, membercam shows and much more. I will also be re-releasing the old scenes from 2005-2009 in high quality and better edits/formats(ess annoying music on the old vids), as I know some people prefer the earlier look..

Taking a while as doing it solo and had problems but getting there finally:) I also have another site called www.kinkyshemale.xxx in delopment, it is called "kinky shemale and friends" not just about me, will be shooting a lot of other girls to keep things interesting and different genres of content to the norm for my scenes. Again all scenes will be avail to download indivdually etc.

A few other bits to metion a well I will really should blog or something :)

Adios x

Cecil Rhodes
04-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi Sammi

Cecil Rhodes
04-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Ahhhhhh Sammi Valentine not only one of the sexiest, most natural looking girls around but also a Liverpool fan too, yep Sammi is a true hottie x

I taut shezuh Gers Fahn