PDA

View Full Version : Blacktgirls Update for Feb 29th

NYCe
03-01-2006, 09:22 PM
BadazzBody. - "One of the best assed babes on the nest and we have her here on black-tgirls. For the large butt fan we bring this cutie to you."

Chanel - "Awaiting info. "

Delicious - "Wow, you will not find a better looking Tgirl than this, she is just a natural and with smooth caramel colored skin feminine nipples and nice hard cock that stays up for hours."

Jennifer - "Awaiting info. "

Passion - "I did not think she was going to do the shot because she was in a car accident the day before I got there. I told her it was OK and I understood but she would not take no for an answer. She called me from the hospital to pick her up and the rest is history."

NYCe
03-01-2006, 09:24 PM
BadazzBody. - "One of the best assed babes on the nest and we have her here on black-tgirls. For the large butt fan we bring this cutie to you."

Chanel - "Awaiting info. "

Delicious - "Wow, you will not find a better looking Tgirl than this, she is just a natural and with smooth caramel colored skin feminine nipples and nice hard cock that stays up for hours."

Jennifer - "Awaiting info. "

Passion - "I did not think she was going to do the shot because she was in a car accident the day before I got there. I told her it was OK and I understood but she would not take no for an answer. She called me from the hospital to pick her up and the rest is history."

bunzy
03-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Badazzbody look so natural :o Tanks to keep us updated NYCe

she-lover
03-02-2006, 06:24 AM
where can i find badazzbody's info she's hot

Fitz1600
03-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Info on Badazzbody can be found on the DC section of EROS.com under Body or at her website. http://www.badazzbody.com/? She is based out of Baltimore.

Killah
03-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Their all wack.

Where's Giselle, Starr and Pocahantas at?

blueydcuteboy
03-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Where would I find Passion?any info?