PDA

View Full Version : Ever had that feeling

caliuncut
04-26-2012, 01:12 AM
When with a girl, have you ever had that feeling...you know that feeling you get when your internal temp. rises outta control...the lust blinds you to all except her in a very literal sense.

The World stops....its about Right Then - Right Now. It's explosive, raw and powerful...like you wanna intertwine with that persons entire being, you can't get close enough but must try endlessly to get closer and deeper. Tongues are literally jammed down throats...and asses for that matter...lol.

I know this doesn't happen often, but it happens...and god is it good. I have someone that illicits this response in me, she literally makes a switch flip in my head and I go crazy. It doesn't hurt that she's hotter than any gg I've ever been with either...lol, but its not just her looks...its, well its just "her".

SammiValentine
04-26-2012, 01:17 AM
With men and women, does you think that men should marry only one woman? Does you believe in mahogany?

caliuncut
04-26-2012, 01:26 AM
Honestly....that's a tough question and I don't think one answer fits all.

However, I do think you can love more than one person....there are many potential mates out there for each person. Aside from that though, my post is more about that raw animal insanity that comes along every now and then which doesn't give a shit if you're married, gay, straight or a martian...it's like a bat to the head.

Sammi, have you experienced this?

Oh, and I'm partial to Rosewood, but Managony is nice too lol

SammiValentine
04-26-2012, 01:28 AM
hahaha sorry just an ali g quote i found suitable lol x

Booyakasha!!!

caliuncut
04-26-2012, 01:32 AM
lol.....dur dur....I shoulda caught that.

'Ere me now Wagwan

Steve-Oh
04-26-2012, 01:50 AM
LOL @ Mahogany

You must learn to express yourself like my role model:
Pepe Le Pew - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdBndu0YUM)

caliuncut
04-26-2012, 09:10 AM
geez aint anyone ever had that feeling? I wanna hear about experiences of insane cosmic monkey sex or something....everyone loves to read, no ones wants to take 30 secs to type.

sunairco
04-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Sounds like you're describing the animalistic, impulsive reactions to surging testosterone that typically leads to sexual assult charges.

caliuncut
04-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Sounds like you're describing the animalistic, impulsive reactions to surging testosterone that typically leads to sexual assult charges.

I'm not talking about attacking some random person and shoving my tongue up their ass...lol I'm talking about someone you're having sex with...usually an ongoing thing, but it's more than just a casual fuck...its that crazy shit.

shaustin
04-26-2012, 10:26 AM
geez aint anyone ever had that feeling? I wanna hear about experiences of insane cosmic monkey sex or something....everyone loves to read, no ones wants to take 30 secs to type.

I have 30 seconds to waste.

For me personally no. I have no cosmic monkey sex experience under my belt.

Prospero
04-26-2012, 10:40 AM
I think Mahogany is overated. Teak is sleek and pine is fine.

MdR Dave
04-26-2012, 05:13 PM

I think we've all had that feeling. If you don't have that feeling either your partner doesn't turn you on or you're dead inside.

For stories you might have better luck at Literotica.

Willie Escalade
04-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Mahogany actually wasn't a bad movie...

Now The Wood WAS a great flick!

caliuncut
04-26-2012, 08:36 PM
I think we've all had that feeling. If you don't have that feeling either your partner doesn't turn you on or you're dead inside.

For stories you might have better luck at Literotica.

Yea, i hate reading pages of shit wondering whether its fiction or not...my point here was just to start a little conversation, etc.

Nevermind....this forums either full of lurkers too pussy to punch some keys or critics who can't bother to add something of value.

MdR Dave
04-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Yea, i hate reading pages of shit wondering whether its fiction or not...my point here was just to start a little conversation, etc.

Nevermind....this forums either full of lurkers too pussy to punch some keys or critics who can't bother to add something of value.

Got it. For the record, I was actually trying to be helpful with the lot erotica thing (not trying to be a jerk, I promise). And u meant the part about the sex- I had the worst sex ever with the hottest chick I ever dated. Turns out I thought she was hot but hated her as a person.

Wanna start a thread that will take off? Use that last sentence you posted- I bet that would work!

caliuncut
04-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Got it. For the record, I was actually trying to be helpful with the lot erotica thing (not trying to be a jerk, I promise). And u meant the part about the sex- I had the worst sex ever with the hottest chick I ever dated. Turns out I thought she was hot but hated her as a person.

Wanna start a thread that will take off? Use that last sentence you posted- I bet that would work!

I hear you man and I wasn't really directing it to you....just in general.

As for bad sex with hot people...haha, yes I think thats more common than people think. Often times hot chicks think they don't have to do anything except be hot and thus they suck in the sack....kinda like guys with big dicks who don't know what to do with it..lol But man, when you get that one who is hot and insane in bedroom...fireworks.

The one that inspired this post, its not a relationship (though i would date her in a heartbeat) but its only sex. The sex though is insane cuz its like no holds barred....i cant find her limit...lol. i told her how hot it was when we slapped eachother, but by slap i mean the softest little love tap...and her response was dont hold back, slap me call me names...spit on me!!!!!!!! God I love her

jimbo1974
04-26-2012, 09:58 PM
I get like that just before i spunk.

Then i wipe me cock on the curtains and calm the fuck down

caliuncut
04-27-2012, 03:43 AM
I usually wipe my cock on your curtains too....it does have a calming effect doesn't it?

GrimFusion
04-27-2012, 04:24 AM
Never mind.