PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Transitions

skweetis
03-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Hi...I'm new here...but I've been attracted to "hung angels" for atleast 6 years. I've been reading this forum pretty long as well. what i really want to see is transitions the transsexual goddesses went through.
like for instance, boldly showing a picture of herself once as a male, and now what she looks like now.
i know that sounds drastic.
an other option i'd like to see is before or after in plastic surgery and hormone growth, just to see how even more sexy you've become, or another shemale has become.
please do not mix this with surgical procedures!
i don't want to see that at all!
hah.
it'd be awesome if i could see the before and after, though.

deebo
03-01-2006, 05:03 AM
i too wanna see that

TomSelis
03-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Allanah's done it a couple of times. Use the search option.

tsntx
03-02-2006, 07:33 AM
i had surgical work but hormones have helped me alot wait till you see the pics i took the other night AMAZING hands down best pics ever...

hope its helpful ?

RangeHova
03-02-2006, 08:32 AM
I trip out on seeing a girl's befores. It makes me respect her conviction.

Some girls feel like showing thier before pictures is some kind of negative thing. Sure, i understand them wanting to move past that part of thier lives though.

But I admit that when I'm serious with a girl, seeing that before picture can be hard. With friends it is nothing. But when the heart is involved, it's is like a fear of being in the middle of sex and seeing 'the before image' but that never happens. Once I'm actually gone over a girl you overlook so many more things more than old pictures.

One day a girl I was seeing had gotten a real bad stomach flu and didn't want me to come over, but I did anyway (her mom let me in) and well, she looked a mess (stuble patches and all). Shit, didn't matter one bit to me. It was funny in some ways. Had I meet her like that and it would have gone NOWHERE.

Again, it just made me appreaciate all the work that she did to look good for me.

GrimFusion
03-02-2006, 10:42 AM
i had surgical work but hormones have helped me alot wait till you see the pics i took the other night AMAZING hands down best pics ever...

hope its helpful ?

Wow.
Most of the girls I've had the pleasure of chatting with don't usually keep pictures around from before the transition because they're ashamed of them or just don't want to remember that portion of their lives.

In a sense, it really does make you appreciate all the trouble they've gone through, and you end up recognizing and respecting them more as an individual. I know that sounds corney as fuck, but it's refreshing when a girl can be open about her past.

subvert_the_norm
03-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Jen, would it be innapropriate to say that you were really hot before your transition? And you still are now of course :oops:

skweetis
03-02-2006, 02:43 PM
yeah jen.

you are beautiful each step of the way.

(i can't believe how wussy that is what i just said, it's true though)

DeathFox
03-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Jen, ur very pretty. I have a big crush on u

samstl99
03-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Jenn.. Ohh babe.. you are as gorgeous as ever. I have seen soo many of your pictures and not one of them are bad.. The Camera loves you. I really think you need to get an agent that can get you mainstream movie work. I know you are finishing school Good for you, but you belong where everyone can appreciate you.

Luv you always Jenn... see you when I get down to TX... which will be soon..

Skweetis.. you may want to find JENNS documentary on Discovery Health. That will really show you a before and after.

tsntx
03-02-2006, 07:28 PM
ugh yeah before hormones *deep voice "hi im jennifer im a tranny" bwahahahah

range- i agree w/ you.. if you really care about someone some picture of them back in high school shouldnt matter or effect the way you feel about them.. that being said i was dating a dallas stars player for about 4 months and when my show aired he broke up w/ me saying "i cant get that image of you outta my head." -how fucked up is that? we had even done a red carpet together so wtf?

grim- i keep a few, not many, pics of myself b4 transition b/c it helps keep me "grounded" and reminds me of my daily struggle to live life the way i want and to remember the struggles ive overcome when im having a bad day.. and like

subvert said- i wasnt totally unfortunate looking lol so why be ashamed of that face it WAS a good one

sam - bring a ring ... for my finger not ur cock ;)

tsntx
03-02-2006, 07:28 PM
yall made my day :D

robbie
03-02-2006, 07:55 PM

No, thank YOU Jen.

YOU made my day!

Fabulous pics. A beautiful transformation. You are the coolest, hottest girl going. Thanks for sharing.

And what I wouldn't give to hear you say, "y'all."

ptyseminole
03-02-2006, 10:32 PM

hope its helpful ?

Just a few words to congratulate you, those pics are amazing! By the way, you look HOT!!! keep up the good work!

samstl99
03-02-2006, 10:54 PM
I can say that Jenn sounds just as sweet as she appears to be here. Sexy voice.. and the Ya'll is to die for.

Jenn you keep it up and I may just have to take you up on that offer.. *S*

Jasadin
03-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks Jen for sharing that.You figure you know a little about what it took to bring her out but a picture really sends it home.

GrimFusion
03-02-2006, 11:52 PM

That picture totally made me think of the Fonz with his thumbs up, yelling "Ayeeee!".
You're cool, just like the Fonz.

InvisibleTS
03-03-2006, 12:06 AM
Jen,

If you don't mind me asking...

1. How old were you when you started your transition?

2. What surgeries did you have done?

3. No #3, I'll stop here for now.

Thank you either way :)

RangeHova
03-03-2006, 04:39 AM
One girl that I dated still lived at home for a portion of the time that we dated and her mother refused to take down the pictures of her only child's teen years.

I'll have to admit that in the begining, I made sure that my eyes never went to the MANY pictures on the wall. Once we got close and real feelings became involved it didn't matter. We both joked about it.

She ended up goving me some of her old clothes. Not so much clothes ( I was never that tiny, she had maybe a 28" waist) but jewelry, accessories, and a ton of great colognes.

InvisibleTS
03-03-2006, 04:53 AM
One girl that I dated still lived at home for a portion of the time that we dated and her mother refused to take down the pictures of her only child's teen years.

I just recently told my mom that I'm going to want old pics removed soon. Thought it was going to start an arguement (as issues I brought up in the past had), but lucky she was expecting that :) On other good news: the one thing that I was waiting for before turning in my name change form and waiting for a court date got canceled (it was going to be in just 3 more weeks anyways) so now I can start the legal work.

tsntx
03-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Jen,

1. i crossdressed from the time i was 16 till i was 22... june '04 *22* i had a 4.5hr visit at www.yarishmd.com operating room table and went from full time boy to full time girl ... im 24 now aproaching the 2yr mark soon :D

2. check out the menu... the total price is right but the individual listings r guessed at i dont know what they were just the the total... sorry...

3. keep em coming :D

tsntx
03-03-2006, 06:55 AM

I'll have to admit that in the begining, I made sure that my eyes never went to the MANY pictures on the wall. Once we got close and real feelings became involved it didn't matter. We both joked about it.

She ended up goving me some of her old clothes. Not so much clothes ( I was never that tiny, she had maybe a 28" waist) but jewelry, accessories, and a ton of great colognes.

lol that reminds me i need to take some NORMAL / CLOTHED shots my family hasnt taken down my pics either... not b/c theyre trying to keep the memory of 'clint' alive but b/c they dont want ppl to see everything of "me" gone and assume its b/c of shame... so they said when i get "RESPECTABLE" looking pics theyll change em out... i think its just a way to get me to put some clothes on... dont worry boys ... im not .. im a friggin nudist.. im naked as i type :D have fun w/ that HONEST thought ;)

inh
03-03-2006, 10:51 AM
ugh yeah before hormones *deep voice "hi im jennifer im a tranny" bwahahahah

range- i agree w/ you.. if you really care about someone some picture of them back in high school shouldnt matter or effect the way you feel about them.. that being said i was dating a dallas stars player for about 4 months and when my show aired he broke up w/ me saying "i cant get that image of you outta my head." -how fucked up is that? we had even done a red carpet together so wtf?
like the nhl team? holy crap

tsntx
03-03-2006, 10:59 AM
yeah pro hockey :D

hence the red carpet event ;)

meghan38dd
03-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Hi...I'm new here...but I've been attracted to "hung angels" for atleast 6 years. I've been reading this forum pretty long as well. what i really want to see is transitions the transsexual goddesses went through.
like for instance, boldly showing a picture of herself once as a male, and now what she looks like now.
i know that sounds drastic.
an other option i'd like to see is before or after in plastic surgery and hormone growth, just to see how even more sexy you've become, or another shemale has become.
please do not mix this with surgical procedures!
i don't want to see that at all!
hah.
it'd be awesome if i could see the before and after, though.

Well, I volunteer. I am going through transition now. I'm going to go fulltime in June after I get some FFS work and some other things done. I've been on hormones for awhile now...I can't wait to get going with this. I thought my transition could be used in some video ideas...You know like
could do it wife trying to get rid of husband, boyfriend transformed by gf, forced fem, caught in neighbors clothes and turned into hot sexy hungangel, etc... You guys have any other ideas? I asked seanchi if he would be interested, I hope he is...

skweetis
03-03-2006, 05:35 PM
awesome.

invisiblets, you're very cute and sexy.
you remind me of a teacher i once had back in high school.
i hope everything goes well with what you are doing.

InvisibleTS
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Jen,

1. i crossdressed from the time i was 16 till i was 22... june '04 *22* i had a 4.5hr visit at www.yarishmd.com operating room table and went from full time boy to full time girl ... im 24 now aproaching the 2yr mark soon :D

2. check out the menu... the total price is right but the individual listings r guessed at i dont know what they were just the the total... sorry...

3. keep em coming :D

Thank you for sharing. Yeah, I'd seen that pic before but didn't know whether the numbers were accurate or not. Those procedures don't seem as expensive as I would've thought. I'm a long way off from getting any surgeries I might want (think I want to correct my chin/jaw first) but will be looking for a full time, higher paying job very soon (graduation and legal changes pending). In the meantime I did get a raise today :) My 2nd one in 8 months but I still feel I make way too little. Plus my paycheck goes to other expenses way too quickly for me to save for other things I want. So did you have those surgeries before or close to the same time you started hormones? (based off the pics you showed earlier in the thread) If so, that's really interesting.

And thank you kindly, sweetkis :)

inh
03-04-2006, 12:20 AM

hence the red carpet event ;) :shock: id ask but i know thats impolite, damn, that's pretty impressive

meghan38dd
03-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Does anybody really want to see this done? What are some good storyline ideas...things you woulld like to see done?

meghan

tsntx
03-05-2006, 05:49 AM

hence the red carpet event ;) :shock: id ask but i know thats impolite, damn, that's pretty impressive

i dont kiss and tell ... w/ that many details... speaking of ppl ive kissed and wont name names.. another guy i recently went on multiple dates w/ before i stopped caring to hear him talk about himself anymore, was in the recent olympics... yah im bragging i know famous ppl.. but they sucked just as bad as the non famous ppl i date :D - j

tsntx
03-05-2006, 05:53 AM
Does anybody really want to see this done? What are some good storyline ideas...things you woulld like to see done?

meghan

ur talking about sugical procedures in a fetish/ fantasy/ sexually aimed video series... its not gonna happen ever...

1. too much $$$ on a girl that wont bring in the crowds

2. no crowds = no $$$ = no profit = no chance

3. nobodys going to want to see you cut up at the same time they are spanking it to the thought of forced fem... that and * i may be wrong, like thats a first but* i dont think men get into forced fem series ... thats more of the actual subject person getting into it which means more of a transvestite... not a ts... i think you need to look deeper inside yourself and make sure that this is what you want and it isnt just a fetish/ fantasy for yourself

4. not trying to offend or upset you

- jennifer

SimonTemplar
03-05-2006, 09:50 AM
tsntx...
You're good looking...boy or girl =)

AllanahStarrNYC
03-05-2006, 12:34 PM
from monster (1st pic) to a descent looking ts -

AND IT ONLY TOOK 46 surgeries!!!! and STILL NOT DONE-notice slight deviation in the nose in my recent pic. arrgggh why can't they fix that after 6 freaking times!!!

lol

(first pic is of me in 'drag' as a club kid- no hormones- nada @ 18 y.o. i think?)

anyway- these are my new promo pics by maya guez
unretouched- just so you get an idea of the changes

can't wait to get the final edit of the photos!

PS. i post the before pics to show that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. i was determined- even though everyone told me i should not do it because i was making a big mistake and would be very ugly. i like to think i have come a long way- and if i can do it, anyone can.

PPS. can someone tell me why at 18 i LOOKED LIKE I WAS 50 y.o???? LMAO
funny i look younger 10 years later

Adam_Thompson
03-05-2006, 01:51 PM
from monster (1st pic) to a descent looking ts -

AND IT ONLY TOOK 46 surgeries!!!! and STILL NOT DONE-notice slight deviation in the nose in my recent pic. arrgggh why can't they fix that after 6 freaking times!!!

lol

(first pic is of me in 'drag' as a club kid- no hormones- nada @ 18 y.o. i think?)

anyway- these are my new promo pics by maya guez
unretouched- just so you get an idea of the changes

can't wait to get the final edit of the photos!

PS. i post the before pics to show that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. i was determined- even though everyone told me i should not do it because i was making a big mistake and would be very ugly. i like to think i have come a long way- and if i can do it, anyone can.

PPS. can someone tell me why at 18 i LOOKED LIKE I WAS 50 y.o???? LMAO
funny i look younger 10 years later

Yeah you and Russell Simmons. That dude looks alot younger than he did back in the day. Your transformation is amazing seriously.

Jasadin
03-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Allanah,I'm blown away :!:

This thread is giving me hope.I'm so glad you ladies are putting it out there.

fightklubfan
03-05-2006, 08:33 PM
OMG! you both are soo amazing! :lol:

RangeHova
03-06-2006, 08:10 AM
I gotta give props for the girls on this thread for being concious and proud of the road that they have traveled. I think when you value who you are (before and after) you get more connected to the blessings and lessons learned during that journey.

Some of the most well adjusted girls that I have found were the ones that were proud transsexual women in turn some of the ones that I have known that were those hiding and ashamed of thier past were the ones that turned to detremental life decisions and bitterness.

Also to those not so far along on that journey, look at these shining examples and know that it didn't take a day to get there. Far too many girls wanna get it done in a day or two and end up with a face full of back alley silicone looking like monsters. Don't do that to yourself.

Take your time, let it all set and adjust to where it needs to be.

meghan38dd
03-06-2006, 08:42 AM
Allanah, thanks for putting up your post. You have definitely given me hope.

thank you

RangeHova
03-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Did anyone see the video on the net of Barbie's before the transition? It was AMAZING that a girl that fine could actually come from such an image.

I always asume that any fine TS started so early that she never lived as a male that far in life. That goes to show you just how much is possible.

ace
03-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Did anyone see the video on the net of Barbie's before the transition? It was AMAZING that a girl that fine could actually come from such an image.

I always asume that any fine TS started so early that she never lived as a male that far in life. That goes to show you just how much is possible.

Do you have any vids/clips or pics to share with us? Errr... which Barbie?

NickTheQuick
03-08-2006, 07:06 PM

Do you have any vids/clips or pics to share with us? Errr... which Barbie?

Amazing result indeed
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1884&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Deepdarkfucker
03-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Jen - you are just fucking beautiful!!!!!!!!!!