PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Dong Blog - Love Canadian trannies? You'll like this.

Kevin Dong
04-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey guys! Kevin Dong - Canadian Grooby photographer here.

Everybody knows Canada has some of the hottest transsexual models around. Danika Dreamz, Chloe Rose, Jizelle Moore, Casey Lay, Allison, Sarah Von D, Maiden Heaven, just to name a few! Seems like Canada is a transexual paradise where tgirls live in abundance and are free to transition as they please. Our health care system and our liberal values make this possible.

Just wanted to invite and encourage everybody to have a look at my blog and check out the updates I do on the hottest Canadian transsexual models that I am bringing to Shemale Yum and other Grooby websites. I put a lot of time into this thing, and I hope to make it a long time endeavour. So far so good! I do updates every few days - or as often as I can, but it does get updated regularly so check back often. You never know what the Dong might be "up" to. Hahaha. God I'm corny.

The last update is about my week with Christian XXX and our work together! Enjoy!
www.toronto-tgirls.com

irvin66
04-23-2012, 04:52 PM
"O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee." :dancing:

Wow I really like Canada, especially the girls there! :Bowdown:

GroobyKrissy
04-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Bookmarked!

Yeah, Canada has churned out some real Beauties lately for sure!

Planning a trip up to Montreal in July... any ideas on where to stay?

SammiValentine
04-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Good blog, keep it up ! ... your dangerous Mr Dong, you have a...... personality!!!?? :D

Please excuse my overuse and misuse of punctuation, it is giving me a great sense of fulfillment!!!!!!

Kevin Dong
04-24-2012, 01:04 AM
"O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee." :dancing:

Wow I really like Canada, especially the girls there! :Bowdown:

:iagree:

Bookmarked!

Yeah, Canada has churned out some real Beauties lately for sure!

Planning a trip up to Montreal in July... any ideas on where to stay?

Anywhere in Old Montreal is fine. You can't loose. Its a very nice city with a European feel.

Good blog, keep it up ! ... your dangerous Mr Dong, you have a...... personality!!!?? :D

Please excuse my overuse and misuse of punctuation, it is giving me a great sense of fulfillment!!!!!!

hahaha yes Sammi I'm not messing around!!!!!!?????????@!!!!!@@#!#*!@(@#(!&#*!@

TSMichelleAustin
04-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Way to go Mr. Dong.... love it! I will have to get up to Toronto sometime! Everyone says Id love it!

tao1kiku
04-24-2012, 03:42 AM
You do make us Canadians proud!

TsJizelle
04-24-2012, 05:29 AM
I love your blog Mr. Dong, but not because I am in the banner, but from how funny you are :P xo

Steve-Oh
04-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Cool stuff, Mr. Dong!

youngblood61
04-24-2012, 10:22 AM
Great blog KD hope you got some more of these lovely Canadian hotties cummin' are way!!!!:cheers:

Kevin Dong
04-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Way to go Mr. Dong.... love it! I will have to get up to Toronto sometime! Everyone says Id love it!

You would love it - in fact I would go as far to say we are like a big northern Texas :)

You do make us Canadians proud!

Thanks buddy! Glad At least someone thinks so :)

I love your blog Mr. Dong, but not because I am in the banner, but from how funny you are :P xo

I have been cheesing since been cheesing since been cheesing since been CHEESING :salad

Cool stuff, Mr. Dong!

thanks bro

Great blog KD hope you got some more of these lovely Canadian hotties cummin' are way!!!!:cheers:

I'll definitely be updating with a lot of behind the scenes stuff - wanted to make a great blog for Canada and the stars up here. I also have other ideas in the works that I'm going to be working on in the summer. Lots of content will be coming your way. I want that award for best free site! :P and best photog...maybe...in like 5 years hahaha