PDA

View Full Version : Is receiving anal bad for hemmarhoids?

Chiba5
04-23-2012, 01:23 AM
I myself have hemmarhoids and I'm curious that is receiving anal bad for hemmarhoids?

Dino Velvet
04-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Yer fella's wiener could pop those juicy berries sending them to the hemorrhoid graveyard. Preparation C (for Cock)

Helvis2012
04-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Give it a try and let us know.

robertlouis
04-23-2012, 03:47 AM
I'd suspect that putting anything up your anus other than pile ointment, and gently, with the prescribed applicator, would be more likely to do harm than good.

Let's just leave it at that. Your choice lies between celibacy, gg's and masturbation. Good luck.

bte
04-23-2012, 06:38 AM
I myself have hemmarhoids and I'm curious that is receiving anal bad for hemmarhoids?

You should shove a cactus up your ass. :joke:(no not really)

GrimFusion
04-23-2012, 07:10 AM

There are dumb questions.
You could have easily found an answer via Google without making your condition or your stupidity so apparent.

Anal is just fine while you have hemorrhoids. If your butthole stings or bleeds, just ignore it. Good luck finding a blind bitch, though.

nonnonnon
04-23-2012, 07:22 AM
blind transexuals? I smell a new site

robertlouis
04-23-2012, 07:25 AM

Well, it would give some of the guys here a fighting chance lol.

GrimFusion
04-23-2012, 07:27 AM

I PM'ed that to Seanchi. He says he's already working on it.

Not really.

robertlouis
04-23-2012, 07:37 AM

Not really.

Wow! Getting off on a tgirl cock in braille. Quite a thought.....

Nivek
04-23-2012, 07:41 AM
If you had to ask this question, you should just go with your gut feeling. If an area of my body is sensitive or painfully sensitive as I can only imagine roids to be, I'd say keep anything that can injure the area far away until healed.

jimbo1974
04-23-2012, 10:16 AM

Having your dangleberries stabbed by Mr Pork Sword is gonna sting a bit dude - in fact i bet it would fucking kill !

Try sticking a frozen sausage up there - the coolness may help

rockabilly
04-23-2012, 03:33 PM

Not really.

Coming soon ... "Ampu-Ts"

allurstouse
04-23-2012, 04:27 PM
I think this is a Savage Love question

Maybe all the frictionwillbelikem scratching them form the inside?

irvin66
04-23-2012, 05:10 PM
You're going to squeal like a pig...!! :moon
Squeal You swine.....!!

Kevin Dong
04-23-2012, 05:28 PM
saw a girl with a hemmoroid get fucked last week lol...sounded like she was having an asthma attack hahahaha

SammiValentine
04-23-2012, 05:59 PM
lol i am sure its great for pushing them back in ?? go for it !! dont forget pics!!!

BellaBellucci
04-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Not dangerous, but painful. Don't ask how I know. :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
04-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Not dangerous, but painful. Don't ask how I know. :lol:

~BB~

I gotta ask now.

BellaBellucci
04-23-2012, 06:46 PM
I gotta ask now.

D'oh! :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
04-23-2012, 06:48 PM
D'oh! :lol:

~BB~

Those Bella Berries must be juicy and loaded with THC.:salad

BellaBellucci
04-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Those Bella Berries must be juicy and loaded with THC.:salad

Eww. Thats just wrong. :yayo:

~BB~

SammiValentine
04-23-2012, 06:51 PM
lolol

Prospero
04-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Blindness.... what a joke (not)... you know i read that during segregation at one place in the South they had a gathering place where blind people would go meet other blind people (blind dates?) and they had a police officer n duty to make sure that blind black people didn't end up meeting and dating blind white people. True!

Dino Velvet
04-23-2012, 06:54 PM
lolol

I know you're packin' the 'roids. Bend over.

SammiValentine
04-23-2012, 06:54 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ooommmmfggggggggggggggggggg :Z lol

Dino Velvet
04-23-2012, 06:55 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ooommmmfggggggggggggggggggg :Z lol

We'll have to change the sheets for sure.

KittyPride
04-23-2012, 07:27 PM
We'll have to change the sheets for sure.

Hihihi...
Crazy guy...
Of all the guys around here you always make me curious about how you are like...what your age is...and if your handsome :p

KittyPride
04-23-2012, 07:31 PM
I bet you are one of those guys that dates tgirls cause you expect them to be at least half as crazy as you are...

You should give us a free webcam show...i would want to enjoy some Dino live show lol....dont you girls....?

Dino Velvet
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
I bet you are one of those guys that dates tgirls cause you expect them to be at least half as crazy as you are...

You should give us a free webcam show...i would want to enjoy some Dino live show lol....dont you girls....?

You still lookin' to get penetrated? Join me on the webcam.

sunairco
04-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Maybe a serious answer is in order.

It would depend on the type of hemorrhoids. Internal ones are the major cause of discomfort and can often be dilated inward. That used to be a legitimate treatment and the real reason rectal dilators were developed and medical grade ones are still available. Used along with a vasoconstricor ointment that you can buy off-the-shelf at a drug store/Chemist's shop, it can alleviate the symptoms and make it relatively painless for receptive activity. Another very safe home remedy that seems to be forgotten is cold therapy. There used to be dilator like devices that could be frozen in the fridge. The cold makes them retract to some degree. Filling the fingers of a rubber glove with water and freezing them is a pretty good substitute. This does work and is not uncomfortable if you insert, hold for a while and then remove to give it a rest. Neither is a common remedy anymore as you're not going to find many doctors suggesting you shove a dildo up your ass progressively larger or freeze one. If you try this, you don't want anything that tapers down like a butt plug or soft. Preferably something very firm like a cheap, plastic vibrator in a few sizes. It's probably better to just buy the real deal. Inexpensive copies are available on the sex toy market although they are absurdly large towards the higher end. The originals were smaller and progressed in smaller diameters. Medical grade are usually white plastic or plexiglass and cost a fortune.