PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Tuesdayz April 24th W/Maylnda dancing+very special guest performer!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-22-2012, 07:06 PM
THIS TUESDAY APRIL 24th @ SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE! COME PARTY W/ US @ TRANNY TUESDAYZ NYC'S HOTTEST TS EVENT! SECRET LOUNGE WELCOMES ALL! WITH SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL T-GIRLS OF THE WORLD!

EVENT FEATURES ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF SECRET LOUNGE!!!!!..PLUS FEATURED GUEST DANCER MAYLNDA !!!!
SPECIAL GUEST PERFORMER NATIONAL ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR AURORA SEXTON!!!!!!!!
DJING BY DUTCH AND FEATURING KAREN COVERGIRLASYOUR SEXY BARTENDER:

FABULOUS ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDING FEATURED DANCER W/ ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF NYC !!!!

@SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE
525 WEST 29TH ST
BET 10TH AND 11TH!

DOORS OPEN
10P-4A

GENTS $20
LADIES $15

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDERS TUESDAY W/THE HOTTEST T-GIRLZ IN NYC!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Pics from last thursday!!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Wow, amazing new pics Sunny, so many beautiful new girls. I can't believe that you were able to book Aurora Sexton, she is so beautiful and one of the most talented performers on the planet. I wonder what she has in store for the crowd at Secret Lounge on Tuesday!

Tran Fan
04-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Who is this girl Aurora Sexton? Is she in any films or anything? Damn, she looks hot, I am DEFINITELY coming out on Tuesday to meet this beauty. I think I'm in love :salad

Domino Lover
04-22-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm really starting to dig that little spanish mami Angela, she got a cute face and a cute little ass on her. I might have to introduce myself to that little hottie. Great new pics Sunny, always keeping it classy with smoking new ladies up in your parties. I'll be out there on Tuesday at the Secret Lounge. :dancing:

crxlsv
04-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Hmm.. i really want to get my feet wet at one of these events..especially this tuesday!

driving from NJ is no problem, but driving home at the end of the night scares me...even if i only have 2 or 3 beers throughout the night...so i considered booking a hotel in the area, which im still considering. does anyone know of any cheap hotels in the area?

NYC TS Lover
04-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Hmm.. i really want to get my feet wet at one of these events..especially this tuesday!

driving from NJ is no problem, but driving home at the end of the night scares me...even if i only have 2 or 3 beers throughout the night...so i considered booking a hotel in the area, which im still considering. does anyone know of any cheap hotels in the area?

Cheers friend, I would recommend the Standard Hotel or the Hotel Ganesvort for your stay in Manhattan. They are both beautiful establishments and have a nice assortment of beautiful women on the premises. They are also both relatively close to the Secret Lounge, making for a convenient evening. If you happen to get lucky at the club, any girl would love to go back to a nice hotel like these two.

Outside of that, I would recommend for you to check one of those "pick your price" websites.

Good luck chap and cheers. :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
04-23-2012, 04:11 AM
The party that started it all for Sunny Dee Lite, Tranny Tuesday with this week's special guest Aurora Sexton. There is a reason that "sex" is in her name :) It's Sunday night but I'm already looking forward to Tuesday!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-23-2012, 09:37 AM
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE FUN COMMENTS I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR ALL THIS WEEK HAS GOING ON!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!:Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-23-2012, 04:18 PM
one moreday till the tuesday night party with the gorgeous AURORA SEXTON!!!!!:)

housekeeper
04-23-2012, 04:21 PM
any cheap hotels in the area?
Yeah, the Liberty on W 14, I think they still book by the 1/2 hour...

Yoda Rules!
04-24-2012, 03:18 AM
One night away from the most anticipated weekly TS event in NYC......Tranny Tuesday with this week's special guest, the talented and beautiful Aurora Sexton. Miss Sexton is the current reigning Miss EOY, the Entertainer of the Year and she will be performing live at the Secret Lounge!

As usual, the event will be hosted by the most beautiful transsexual in NYC, the sweet and talented Sunny Dee Lite.

Am I looking forward to tomorrow night? Umm, yeah! :)

chuckd
04-24-2012, 03:22 AM
one moreday till the tuesday night party with the gorgeous AURORA SEXTON!!!!!:)

Oh damn, who's the girl with dark hair with Holly Hollywood? Very sexy. Wow!!

Tran Fan
04-24-2012, 04:27 AM
I am definitely looking forward to meeting Aurora Sexton in person. I have some friends who live in Chicago and they have said some really good things about her. Her pics are hot! :salad

Sunny Dee-lite
04-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Oh damn, who's the girl with dark hair with Holly Hollywood? Very sexy. Wow!!

the beautiful melina famouz!!!! my drag daughter!!!love her very much !!!

see you all tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-25-2012, 01:53 AM
tonight all the fun of secret!!!!!:Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
04-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Amazing pictures, all of your events continue to have the hottest girls and the most comfortable environment for the admirers of TS women. Thanks Sunny, as a TS women, you truly understand what TS admirers like!

Tran Fan
04-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know the name of the girl in the orange top? I've seen her at Sunny's parties before but I am not sure what her name is. She is beautiful. Thank you!

Domino Lover
04-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Does anyone know the name of the girl in the orange top? I've seen her at Sunny's parties before but I am not sure what her name is. She is beautiful. Thank you!

The girl in the orange top is named Mabel, she is definitely a hottie, no doubt.

crxlsv
05-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Cheers friend, I would recommend the Standard Hotel or the Hotel Ganesvort for your stay in Manhattan. They are both beautiful establishments and have a nice assortment of beautiful women on the premises. They are also both relatively close to the Secret Lounge, making for a convenient evening. If you happen to get lucky at the club, any girl would love to go back to a nice hotel like these two.

Outside of that, I would recommend for you to check one of those "pick your price" websites.

Good luck chap and cheers. :cheers:

Cheers! Thanks for the input bud!