PDA

View Full Version : PICTURES from "The Hung Angels Party" at "Tranny Strip" Friday, April 20th at Evolve

Tranny Strip
04-22-2012, 11:45 AM
PICTURES
from
"THE HUNG ANGELS PARTY"
www.HungAngels.com
at
TRANNY STRIP FRIDAYS NYC
from this past
Friday, April 20th

Check Out the "ANGELIC" Hung Angels Dancers & Staff from NYC Tranny Strip Fridays Party!! Over 90 pictures here of HOT HOT HOT HOT TS Ladies!!!!

You can find these HOT Beautys EVERY FRIDAY & EVERY SUNDAY at "Tranny Strip Events" in NYC. "NYC Best Produced TS Events"

EVERY FRIDAY - "Tranny Strip" 10pm-4am

EVERY SUNDAY - "Sazon Night" 9pm-4am

EVERY FRIDAY & EVERY SUNDAY at Evolve Lounge
221 East 58th Street
Between 2-3 Ave.

Thanks to Grooby Productions for Sponsoring this Amazing Event and ALL Tranny Strip weekly Events - www.Grooby.com

MORE DETAILS ON EVENTS, PICTURES, VIDEOS - www.TrannyStrip.com

Lover
04-22-2012, 05:38 PM
This sure looks like fun. Thanks for sharing.

oak
04-22-2012, 06:34 PM
NYC getting down. That looks like it was a blast and those are some amazing women. SoCal we need to step up the game. In the first pic, who is the woman in the white and why don't I know more about her? Possibly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.:fuckin:

Tranny Strip
04-22-2012, 09:09 PM
NYC getting down. That looks like it was a blast and those are some amazing women. SoCal we need to step up the game. In the first pic, who is the woman in the white and why don't I know more about her? Possibly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.:fuckin:

That is my Weekly Hostess Ashley Sky!! She is also a Kim Kardashin Look a Like www.KimKardashianLookaLike.com

Thanks for the GREAT comments guys!!

Queens Guy
04-22-2012, 11:47 PM
This was the first party I've gone to in years. What a blast. Great job, ladies.

Lots of beautiful ladies. Music wasn't so loud you couldn't hear yourself think, or chat with the ladies. Ladies were friendly when you talked to them, but not 'pushy' or rude when you just wanted to relax, enjoy your drink and do some girl-watching.

Classy location. Some of the other parties years ago seemed shady and you half wondered if the place was going to be raided back then. Never had that feeling at Tranny Strip. (That's not a swipe at any of the other current parties. It's been years since I've gone to any party.) Lots of beautiful ladies at Tranny Strip, dancing or not. Good, clean, naughty fun.

Great place for an admirer from, or a visitor to, NYC

zocco
04-23-2012, 03:11 AM
wish i could go to some of these parties

oak
04-23-2012, 05:10 AM
That is my Weekly Hostess Ashley Sky!! She is also a Kim Kardashin Look a Like www.KimKardashianLookaLike.com

Thanks for the GREAT comments guys!!

Ahhh ok.Thanks. Now I'm putting a face to the name. She's way hotter than Kim. And she's certainly got hotter legs. I jealous you get to party with her weekly. I was actually asking about the second picture, the woman on the left. Sorry, i don't know how to quote pics. She's equally stunning. I might have to venture back to my Brooklyn roots once you guys get that summertime weather rolling around and the short shorts come out. This looks like a sweet party.

Tranny Strip
04-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Ahhh ok.Thanks. Now I'm putting a face to the name. She's way hotter than Kim. And she's certainly got hotter legs. I jealous you get to party with her weekly. I was actually asking about the second picture, the woman on the left. Sorry, i don't know how to quote pics. She's equally stunning. I might have to venture back to my Brooklyn roots once you guys get that summertime weather rolling around and the short shorts come out. This looks like a sweet party.

Thank you!!

DJ Chelsea Malone
04-24-2012, 09:41 PM
I look like a Heavenly Angel....."The Angel of Music"!!

Party was GREAT last Friday!!

northshoreman52
04-25-2012, 04:13 PM
nice to see suzi back out and about... always my favorite

ed_jaxon
04-25-2012, 04:49 PM
I wanna wake up next to this babe.

Anyone from here make the party?

Angelica Lace
04-27-2012, 01:46 AM
I wanna wake up next to this babe.

Anyone from here make the party?

You wanna wake up with me?? Your Heavenly Angel Angelica Lace?? mmmmm

Cum see me at the TS Partys EVERY FRIDAY & SUNDAY at Evolve Lounge!!

Evolve Lounge
221 East 58th Street
Between 2-3 Ave.

ALL DETAILS ON PARTYS - www.TrannyStrip.com

xoxo

Ashley Sky Hostess
04-27-2012, 06:57 PM
You wanna wake up with me?? Your Heavenly Angel Angelica Lace?? mmmmm

Cum see me at the TS Partys EVERY FRIDAY & SUNDAY at Evolve Lounge!!

Evolve Lounge
221 East 58th Street
Between 2-3 Ave.

ALL DETAILS ON PARTYS - www.TrannyStrip.com

xoxo

You look OVAH Miss Angelica Lace!!

Got my Outfit ready for TONIGHTS "Black Out Party" at Tranny Strip!!

LIGHTS OUT BITCHS!! LOL

What happens in the DARK tonight at Evolve....stays at Evolve!

EVERY FRIDAY - Tranny Strip at Evolve Lounge
10pm-4am
221 East 58th Street
Between 2-3 Ave.

Here are PICS of me as an ANGEL and DEVIL from last Friday!! Both looks all in one Night...the DEVIL came out of me...lol.

See you TONIGHT!!

xoxo

Jessica Foxx NYC
04-28-2012, 02:42 AM
WOW...just saw these pics!! You BITCHS look OVAH!! Great Job Ladies!! I was in Florida last week. xo