PDA

View Full Version : fritzie new image

shemalefritzie
04-21-2012, 03:46 AM
hi all
after far too many request i am finally doing new pictures and revamping my image and possibly changing my name as i never truely liked fritzie
so do you guys have any suggestions on how i can improve my image i was toying with the idea of changing my hair colour what do you think?
xx

Jericho
04-21-2012, 03:48 AM
I think we need to see a full size picture before we can suggest improvements. :shrug

doctor screw
04-21-2012, 04:11 AM
How about Black hair w/ blonde highlights and call yourself B.L.D(barbie loves dick)

shemalefritzie
04-21-2012, 04:14 PM
How about Black hair w/ blonde highlights and call yourself B.L.D(barbie loves dick)
lol im very dubious about dying my own hair so maybe ill get a wig to see how id look and see what clients think? x

cal_tsg
05-05-2012, 09:20 AM
hi all
after far too many request i am finally doing new pictures and revamping my image and possibly changing my name as i never truely liked fritzie
so do you guys have any suggestions on how i can improve my image i was toying with the idea of changing my hair colour what do you think?
xx

Hi Fritzie,

new pictures? Does this mean you might be doing some nude modelling?
I've got my fingers crossed that this might be the case. I think lots of guys would love to see you doing some pics. Could I make some suggestions for your image change?

CDer22
05-05-2012, 01:15 PM
You can never go wrong with red hair.

Prospero
05-05-2012, 02:06 PM
You can never go wrong with red hair.

Oh I don't know....

CDer22
05-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Well no, guys can never pull off red hair.

shemalefritzie
05-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi Fritzie,

new pictures? Does this mean you might be doing some nude modelling?
I've got my fingers crossed that this might be the case. I think lots of guys would love to see you doing some pics. Could I make some suggestions for your image change?
nude modelling????????
god no im far to shy for that and do not take a good picture as most of my clients will tell you i look far better in person than on a pic xx

JonnyW46
06-08-2012, 12:10 AM
hopefully going to see this girl at the weekend after reading everyones advise

dirtdogg
06-10-2012, 11:15 PM
any updates on your new image fritzie !

princealbert1985
09-01-2012, 04:43 PM
nude modelling????????
god no im far to shy for that and do not take a good picture as most of my clients will tell you i look far better in person than on a pic xx

i must say from your profile pic ... you look stunning on camera!

shemalefritzie
10-13-2012, 09:04 PM
i must say from your profile pic ... you look stunning on camera!
thanks hun why not visit and see me in the flesh lol x

Gus_gunn
10-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Fritzie I've always thought you were beautiful, I've been a LONG time lurker and always thought that if I was to be with a tgirl you would definitely be my first. You seem genuine and that you actually like your clients. I'm in liverpool so you're not too far away and I don't have to worry about bumping in to you on the street.

With your look and your name I loved the straight dark hair from a few years ago, but dont really think you need to change. A name? I'd go for something similar to what youve got now but slightly changed like Franki. Also a big leather/pvc fan so if we could get a pic of you in a skirt or trousers that'd be fucking legend xx

youngblood61
10-29-2012, 02:13 AM
I think we need to see a full size picture before we can suggest improvements. :shrug:iagree:

danthepoetman
10-29-2012, 03:05 AM
You are gorgeous, sweetheart. Do whatever makes you happy, of course, but personally, I wouldn't change a thing! You are a beautiful woman!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-29-2012, 03:27 AM
I don't feel your need to change is valid. You're lookin' pretty frickin' hot as it is!!! I would love to play with you!