PDA

View Full Version : Is Koko, the eastern lowland gorilla, smarter than Aedan?

Quinn
02-28-2006, 03:28 AM
As some of you may know, our new village idiot has been continuously whining that some of the veterans and I have not initiated enough of our own threads. To that end, I give you the following thread, complete with a poll and some pics.

The question at hand is whether or not Koko the gorilla (see pic 1) is smarter than Aedan (see pic 2). As many of you probably already know, Koko is an eastern lowland gorilla that has learned to fashion crude sentences using American Sign Language. Aedan, as we all know, is a human who has learned to do much the same thing through writing. For the record, Koko’s handlers have tested her IQ at between 70 and 95 on a human scale (100 is considered “normal”). Aedan’s handlers have, as yet, been unable to establish a basis for comparison. I leave it to you to decide which primate is smarter based upon who has communicated more effectively and articulately:

Me so horny...

Koko, gorilla, fine animal gorilla

MMMMmmmmmmm

Koko love eat

Nice asshole too, very tasty.

you me cookie me me

i would love to lick your beautiful asshole!!!

Frown bad bad bad

Note: these are actual sentences put together by Koko, the record for which can be found on the net.

BeardedOne
02-28-2006, 03:49 AM
Wasn't Koko the one that was the center of the world's first interspecies lesbian sexual harrassment suit? :shock:

No lie. Someone taught her to sign to her female handlers the ape equivalent of "Show me your tits!". :lol: The handlers sued the zoo and other offending parties.

:lol: :lol:

It's late. My brain hurts.

marissaazts
02-28-2006, 06:08 AM
since aden is a man i am quite sure the chimp is smarter

chefmike
02-28-2006, 07:20 AM
Koko by a landslide.... I suspect that Koko also has enough sense not to let people to piss in her mouth.

After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee..

chefmike
02-28-2006, 09:13 AM
since aden is a man i am quite sure the chimp is smarter

while piss boy aedan may in fact be a male, or a close approximation thereof, he's no man...

Aedan
02-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe Quinn and Chefmike...classy guys!!!!
And so good with words. Articulte...pissboy pissboy!!!! Wow i am impressed!!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Quinn
02-28-2006, 03:44 PM
And so good with words. Articulte...pissboy pissboy!!!! Wow i am impressed!!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Actually, class is making ridiculous assertions that you can't support - something you have managed to do in virtually every post you have created for this conflict. You're hypocrisy runs deep, cock boy.

Regarding my thread, I'm glad that you like it. During the ten minutes or so that it took me to create it, I nearly pissed myself from laughing so hard. Ooops, sorry, I didn't mean to turn you on there.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Isn't anyone going to speak up and say that poor, persecuted Aedan is smarter than Koko? At the very least you could piss in his mouth and make him feel better. I guess I can't blame you...I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his gums were on fire...

Quinn
03-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Survival of the fittest is the name of the game. That is what the world is about.

LMAO. I hope – for your sake – Darwin meant "survival of the dumbest" and not "survival of the fittest."

-Quinn

How's that Darwinist perspective on life working out for you? :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

Aedan
03-01-2006, 10:02 AM

Actually, class is making ridiculous assertions that you can't support - something you have managed to do in virtually every post you have created for this conflict. You're hypocrisy runs deep, cock boy.

Regarding my thread, I'm glad that you like it. During the ten minutes or so that it took me to create it, I nearly pissed myself from laughing so hard. Ooops, sorry, I didn't mean to turn you on there.

-Quinn

He laughs at his own jokes!!!!! Isn't that what monkeys do??????
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Quinn the selfproclaimed next Jerry Seinfeld.

Quinn
03-01-2006, 03:51 PM

No, what monkeys – and all other primates – do is beat your dumb ass on intelligence tests.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-01-2006, 06:36 PM

No, what monkeys – and all other primates – do is beat your dumb ass on intelligence tests.

-Quinn

He is indeed living proof of de-evolution...

chefmike
03-02-2006, 08:21 AM
:popcorn

Aedan
03-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Finally a pic of Chefmike.....

Quinn
03-02-2006, 03:11 PM
LMAO.... Seriously, that's the best you can do? Come on, tinkle boy, you're not even putting up a semblance of a decent fight.

Considering that you are the one who went out of your way to start all of these fights, the least that you can do is not make such an incredible fool out of yourself. Here, let me show you how this is supposed to work:

chefmike
03-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Survival of the fittest is the name of the game. That is what the world is about.

LMAO. I hope – for your sake – Darwin meant "survival of the dumbest" and not "survival of the fittest."

-Quinn

How's that Darwinist perspective on life working out for you? :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

I think that it's a safe assumption that it's working out like this...

Quinn
03-02-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm sure there's just a little of this:

Quinn
03-02-2006, 11:24 PM
And this:

Aedan
03-03-2006, 12:44 AM
I started this fight??? What did i do?? No you were the one who started this fight.
Here you go Quinn.......

Quinn
03-03-2006, 01:07 AM
I started this fight??? What did i do?? No you were the one who started this fight.

More passive-aggressive pussy bullshit. You're not even man enough to be responsible for your own actions. Not that this is a surprise or anything. All anyone has to do is read Legend's "So long everyone" thread to realize what you don't have the intelligence to remember. Reading through your posts there quickly reveals just how many people you have gone out of your way to start fights with. Why do you think you don't have any friends here?

Oh, and for what it's worth, I did like the pic in your post. It definitely made me laugh.

By the way, when did you start writing under the pen name Will Leitch?

Aedan
03-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Quinn and friends at work...watch out everyone!!!! Boy i am glad there is a ocean between us!!!

Quinn
03-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Drum roll please............................................ .....

And, the winner of the I’M THE ONLY ONE WHOSE POSTS ACTUALLY SHOW EVIDECE OF RACISM OR BIGOTRY AWARD is:

English food is terrible and so are english women.
Sounds like someone has a bit of a problem with the English.

al lot of people don't like Americans. Arrogant,know it all, think they are boss of the world , if your not with us you are against us, love it or leave it

Lets talk about compassion for a minute.........bombing innocent people in Iraq...you call that compassion? Killing children and burning them with napalm in Vietnam...is that compassion? Torturing people in foreign countrys...is that compassion?
Handicapped children? You pray for a handicap child? Just to get back at me? You call that compassion? I hope the Lord doesn't hear you pray.
Ask all the children in Iraq, Serbia,Vietnam and many more countries if they are happy because they are handicapped by bombs made in the USA. Ask them.
What a monster you are....
It's obvious that you are also anti-American.

Enjoy your award. We all know who the real bigot is. You can project all you want, but in all our time on here, neither Chef or I have ever been shown to be the slightest bit racist. Like J said, making that sort of charge - which you have completely failed to support - has cost you any credibility. Besides, we all know that this is what you do with because you can't think of anything else. It's ok though, this is what makes it so easy to bitch you.

-Quinn

Anyway here's another award, complete with a very special presenter, to go with the one you just won:

Aedan
03-03-2006, 09:43 AM

And, the winner of the I’M THE ONLY ONE WHOSE POSTS ACTUALLY SHOW EVIDECE OF RACISM OR BIGOTRY AWARD is:

al lot of people don't like Americans. Arrogant,know it all, think they are boss of the world , if your not with us you are against us, love it or leave it

Lets talk about compassion for a minute.........bombing innocent people in Iraq...you call that compassion? Killing children and burning them with napalm in Vietnam...is that compassion? Torturing people in foreign countrys...is that compassion?
Handicapped children? You pray for a handicap child? Just to get back at me? You call that compassion? I hope the Lord doesn't hear you pray.
Ask all the children in Iraq, Serbia,Vietnam and many more countries if they are happy because they are handicapped by bombs made in the USA. Ask them.

Enjoy your award. We all know who the real bigot is. You can project all you want, but in all our time on here, neither Chef or I have ever been shown to be the slightest bit racist. Like J said, making that sort of charge - which you have completely failed to support - has cost you any credibility. Besides, we all know that this is what you go with because you can't think of anything else. It's ok though, this is what makes it so easy to bitch you.

-Quinn

Anyway here's another awad, complete with a very special presenter, to go with the one you just won:

Enjoy your award. We all know who the real bigot is. You can project all you want, but in all our time on here, neither Chef or I have ever been shown to be the slightest bit racist. Like J said, making that sort of charge - which you have completely failed to support - has cost you any credibility. Besides, we all know that this is what you go with because you can't think of anything else. It's ok though, this is what makes it so easy to bitch you.

-Quinn

Anyway here's another awad, complete with a very special presenter, to go with the one you just won:

Hey peebrain, if someone is against bombing others by the US then he is anti-American?? Because that is what you are saying here.
If you protest against American warfare then you are anti-American..
Boy how many Americans are anti-American??
I am not anti American, i am anti-Quinn and anti-Chefmike.
Like i told before you dumbass you give Americans a bad name all over the world. You are the reason why a lot of people and i mean a lot of people hate Americans. Arrogant, your love of war, your hatred for everything that is different etc etc.
O yeah you are a racists because you used the exact same words as your pal David Duke used when you mentioned goatherding business.
That is what Duke uses on people who criticize his words.

English food is terrible everyone knows that, same goes for Dutch food but that is why we have so many foreigner restaurants.
English women are ugly too, go to England and the best looking girls there are Asian or African girls, everyone who travelled a bit knows that.
But you are some stupid moron who never left your country
Dutch women are extremely beautiful, they are tall, great bodies from all that biking. If you walk the streets in Amsterdam one sunny day you will see all that very nice looking girls.
A problem with the English?? As long as i don't have to eat their food or look at their women no problems....

So how about that weekend?? Any lynchmob planned yet?? How about bombing some Arabs??

Quinn
03-03-2006, 03:35 PM

Once again, for the second time in a row, the winner of the I’M THE ONLY ONE WHOSE POSTS ACTUALLY SHOW EVIDECE OF RACISM OR BIGOTRY AWARD is:

Enjoy your award. We all know who the real bigot is. You can project all you want, but in all our time on here, neither Chef or I have ever been shown to be the slightest bit racist. Like J said, making that sort of charge - which you have completely failed to support - has cost you any credibility. Besides, we all know that this is what you do with because you can't think of anything else. It's ok though, this is what makes it so easy to bitch you.

-Quinn

P.S. It's obvious that you've never been to London. I've seen many attractive English women there.

Quinn
03-03-2006, 03:58 PM
I guess I've missed more of the "fun" here in the past couple of weeks than I suspected. Aedan is the new nut-job on the block?

Hey, Ari. You guessed it. Aedan has worked hard to distinguish himself as the new village idiot. Take a look at Legend's "So long everyone" thread, and you will see that this intellectually challenged cock bandit went out of his way to attack a bunch of us at the same time. He's an even bigger idiot than the now departed (kicked to the curb) Feminem. As such, a number of us are happily having at him.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-03-2006, 06:21 PM
I guess I've missed more of the "fun" here in the past couple of weeks than I suspected. Aedan is the new nut-job on the block?

Well, Ari...let me break it down like this-

Crock(of shit)pot Ala Aedan

A generous portion of Legend's intellectually challenged gibberish...

Yet another generous portion of geekmeat's "me-against-the-world" rants...

An extremely generous portion of feminem's vicious and deluded megalomania...

A dash of Jamie Michelle's paranoid lunacy...

A shitload :wink: of Poon36's fondness for urine, scat, and whatever else makes you go eeeww....

A heapin' helpin' of yourdaddy's predilection for being a mindless troll...

Sprinkle with a large amount of urine...

And there you have it...

Crock(of shit)pot Ala Aedan...

Soon to be served at a Ruby Tuesdays near you! :lol:

Aedan
03-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Who wants to be friends with racists like Quinn and Chefmike??
They say they are veterans but that was probaly killing some babies in Vietnam.
Their ancesters killed and raped (in that order) some native Americans.
Stole their land on wich they are living now. And still discriminate these people.
Now these people are killing in Iraq, Afghanistan and lord knows how many other countries.
On top of that they wonder why 9-11 happened. They are wining.."why are we so hated??" "Why did they attack us"

There is a big silcence from their side on this issues.
If you are silent about the murder of Native Americans and stealing their land that means you are fine with that and makes you a racist.
Bruce Springsteen said it in "Born in the USA" "We are gonna kill the yellowman" but he was being sarcastic, Quinn and Mike were and are now dead serious about that.
But hey if you say anything about that you are anti American and some other stupid patriots get all upset but the facts are there:
The USA is all about violence and killings.
We have problems at home so start a war
Quinn has problems at home start a war against me so drive away the attention. I don't mind and i don't care it is just pathetic

Some American politican said that if the US were attacked again the US would nuke Mekka and Medina (both in Saudi Arabia) so when the US will attack them i don't know but they will.
The US don't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb but wich nation used it??
Yep the US against Japan. Quinn stated he was Godzilla and i was Japan.
You get the picture. In the end ofcourse Godzilla dies so he has already acepted defeat. Maybe Quinn has a deathwish.

chefmike
03-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Maybe Quinn has a deathwish.

No, that would be you, you urine-drenched, gibbering little troll...

and it has become painfully obvious, to anyone who has been watching your public meltdown, that you have been dying a self-inflicted, slow, humiliating death in this forum...how's that workin' out for ya? :)

Quinn
03-04-2006, 04:28 PM

Once again, for the third time in a row, the winner of the I’M THE ONLY ONE WHOSE POSTS ACTUALLY SHOW EVIDECE OF RACISM OR BIGOTRY AWARD is:

-Quinn

Quinn
03-04-2006, 05:43 PM
It's too funny not to post again and again.

i like her in that red dress. In that video she is peeing and that is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee.

Drink up, tinkle boy:

joyboy123
03-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Who wants to be friends with racists like Quinn and Chefmike??
They say they are veterans but that was probaly killing some babies in Vietnam.
Their ancesters killed and raped (in that order) some native Americans.
Stole their land on wich they are living now. And still discriminate these people.
Now these people are killing in Iraq, Afghanistan and lord knows how many other countries.
On top of that they wonder why 9-11 happened. They are wining.."why are we so hated??" "Why did they attack us"

There is a big silcence from their side on this issues.
If you are silent about the murder of Native Americans and stealing their land that means you are fine with that and makes you a racist.
Bruce Springsteen said it in "Born in the USA" "We are gonna kill the yellowman" but he was being sarcastic, Quinn and Mike were and are now dead serious about that.
But hey if you say anything about that you are anti American and some other stupid patriots get all upset but the facts are there:
We have problems at home so start a war
Quinn has problems at home start a war against me so drive away the attention. I don't mind and i don't care it is just pathetic

Some American politican said that if the US were attacked again the US would nuke Mekka and Medina (both in Saudi Arabia) so when the US will attack them i don't know but they will.
The US don't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb but wich nation used it??
Yep the US against Japan. Quinn stated he was Godzilla and i was Japan.
You get the picture. In the end ofcourse Godzilla dies so he has already acepted defeat. Maybe Quinn has a deathwish.

The writing style and sentence structure is very familiar. It looks like it could have been written by another poster who got banned a while ago.

Aedan, are you and geekmeat the same person?

chefmike
03-05-2006, 12:06 AM
The writing style and sentence structure is very familiar. It looks like it could have been written by another poster who got banned a while ago.

Aedan, are you and geekmeat the same person?

Crock(of shit)pot Ala Aedan

A generous portion of Legend's intellectually challenged gibberish...

Yet another generous portion of geekmeat's "me-against-the-world" rants...

An extremely generous portion of feminem's vicious and deluded megalomania...

A dash of Jamie Michelle's paranoid lunacy...

A shitload of Poon36's fondness for urine, scat, and whatever else makes you go eeeww....

A heapin' helpin' of yourdaddy's predilection for being a mindless troll...

Sprinkle with a large amount of urine...

And there you have it...

Crock(of shit)pot Ala Aedan...

Soon to be served at a Ruby Tuesdays near you!

chefmike
03-08-2006, 09:14 PM
:popcorn

Aedan
03-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Asskicked

DJ_Asia
03-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Fuck you Aedan!

Aedan
03-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Fuck you Aedan!

O yeah i forgot, you ran out of your country!!! Like the fucking coward you are!!!! New York under attack and DJ Asia runs like hell.
Because he doens't like the president!!! That is what he sais...Yeahh right just a motherfucking coward!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn
03-08-2006, 09:50 PM

i like her in that red dress. In that video she is peeing and that is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee.

Drink up, tinkle boy:

Aedan
03-09-2006, 05:44 PM

Drink up, tinkle boy:

Hehehehehehehehehehe Quinn what is it like to eat shit?? You should know shitboy.
I wonder what is like to be a coward all the time. Let some people attack you and forget about it.
Talk about selfrespect and selfesteem.....They kick you, the use planes as bombs. And the best part is...you even trained them and paid them.
What is it Quinn??? Too much a coward to deal with these people??
Too afraid????

And how about that national debt???? Still rising and rising???

Quinn
03-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Allow me to translate what Aedan was really thinking when he typed this not so clever post:

Hehehehehehehehehehe I’m trying to keep you from knowing that your recent posts have really bothered me, so I’ll try and play it off.

Quinn what is it like to eat shit?? You should know shitboy. This is all I can think of to respond to the funny pic you keep posting of me drinking piss. I wish you and Chef would stop using my previous quotes about drinking piss against me because they really make me look like a fool.

I wonder what is like to be a coward all the time. Let some people attack you and forget about it. I’ll do anything I can to try and take attention away from the fact that I couldn’t even rise to the level of my own challenge and produce a passport. Maybe this will take away from the fact that I look like a little bitch.

Talk about selfrespect and selfesteem.....They kick you, the use planes as bombs. And the best part is...you even trained them and paid them.
What is it Quinn??? Too much a coward to deal with these people?? I don’t really understand what “selfesteem” means, so I’ll use it in an incorrect context. I’m still just trying to make up for the passport thing and the fact that I like to drink pee pee.

LMFAO @ you, urine breath. You really aren't up to this, are you?

-Quinn

chefmike
03-09-2006, 09:34 PM
lmao...how's this thread working out for ya pissboy? Still no votes, I see...not that it matters... you have done a great job of exposing yourself as a juvenile, gibbering, hysterical fool without any help. Congrats, urine breath...

chefmike
03-10-2006, 11:36 PM
:arrow:

chefmike
03-16-2006, 11:42 PM
Getting fucked by her was like steppin into heaven. After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee..

plainBob
03-17-2006, 06:26 AM
When i started reading this thread i thought "dam this is going to be funny." But after seeing that you were compareing that wonderful creature Koko to aedan i was shocked. Koko is a very smart gorilla. To put the two in the same or close to the same group is cruelty to animals. Now i have to go and call PETA on you guys and see if they can free poor Koko from this thread and hopefully at the same time have them put aedan down, cause he make all humans look bad

Quinn
03-17-2006, 11:59 PM
LMAO.. Nicely done, PlainBob.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-18-2006, 06:02 AM
I suppose it's possible that one day urine breath may find a life form that he's compatible with...but then again... :roll:

chefmike
12-31-2006, 02:56 PM
Turdy M-does this ring a bell?

chefmike
12-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Thats right-Kurdy. had been banned under another moniker. I remember the same lingo and jobberish and crap.

BeardedOne
12-31-2006, 03:48 PM
:shock:

I thought we buried this in the backgarden next to the dead rosebush a long time ago. What is this, "Dawn of the Dead HA Thread", where they rise, zombie-like from the archives to feed on our brains?

I thought I was the only one that prodded the undead from their eternal rest. :lol:

Smog Boy
12-31-2006, 06:45 PM
So Kurdy is Aedan, the piss-boy?

What's next? Smog Boy is mds?

chefmike
12-31-2006, 09:40 PM

Merry New Year mds, how come you changed your handle?

Smog Boy
01-01-2007, 12:55 AM

Merry New Year mds, how come you changed your handle?

I left HA for a new site, that didn't work out, so came back here, got a new handle, been here since. :D