PDA

View Full Version : Black-tgirls Update (February 22nd)

NYCe
02-28-2006, 01:52 AM
The update was on time, this post wasn't.
sincerly
NYCe :king

Girls in this update

Bianca. - "A very passable girl next door type and my type also. Neat dresser and loved having her pics taken"

China Doll - " Very pretty mixed BTG, nice soft skin and shapely breasts. "

Karol - "A hot Brazilian girl from the lens of the eminent Louie"

Keyona - "Thick and sweet the way most of you guys like them. She was living in New Jersey but stays in Brooklyn often.
No info from Steve yet."

Olivia - "Olivia is the girl who convinced me to come up to Va and boy am I glad she did. Her house was a photographers dream. Imagine Honie, Candy and Olivia all fighting for you dick. I love this job." :D :D

drock
02-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the pics Keyona is thick and fione as she want to be.

NYCe
02-28-2006, 02:15 AM
She's a site favorite on BTG, Its good to see they reshot her.

brent
02-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Keyona looks good to me.

trannyluva
02-28-2006, 07:17 PM
When it comes to black shemales its all about nefertit and sheeba, there are no hotter sistas

trannyluva
02-28-2006, 07:18 PM
When it comes to black shemales its all about nefertit and sheeba, there are no hotter sistas

bunzy
02-28-2006, 07:38 PM
MY GODDDDD....BOO-YA.....I WILL NOT MAKE ANY HURTFUL NEGETIVE COMMENTS TO MAKE THE FUCKING CRY BABIES ON THIS SITE CRY LIKE THE CUNT -BAGS THEY TRULY ARE......ALL I WILL SAY IS >>>"THERE TRULY IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYBODY".....ONE MANS TREASURE IS ANOTHER MANS FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!!!!....MY GOD, I CAN NOT LOOK AT THIS NO MORE,....ITS ALL YOU FELLA'S......WOW....I NEED TO TAKE A FUCKIN SHOWER AND GO HUG MY GIRLFRIEND.....I FEEL LIKE I JUST SAW A FEW GUYS FROM MY DAYS IN JAIL............GOD BLESS SOME OF YOU GUYS, I MEAN IT..GOD BLEES YA AND GOD HELP YA!!!!!!!!

I DIDNT RANK ON ANYONE , SO PLEASE DONT GO THERE .........CALL A DOCTOR...OR A SHRINK......WOOOF, I GOTTTA CLICK OFF OF THIS POST.......WHERES THE PURELL
I hope you're not speaking in general terms,because that Keyona is kinda hot.

SimonTemplar
02-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Keyona is hot !

Silcc69
10-28-2007, 04:58 PM

Neferttit is not that hot at all.