PDA

View Full Version : Let's all get along

yourdaddy
04-20-2012, 01:24 AM
After you watch this video of old Dupree and I fighting, you will see how easy it is to ignore our differences. http://sorisomail.com/partilha/188658.html

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 07:30 AM
I don't know what to say other than you really offend me with your racist statements here. I may make light of it and go back and forth with you, but I really have an issue with bigotry. I'm not going to click your link because I'm just not up for any more offensive HA insanity tonight.

robertlouis
04-20-2012, 07:32 AM
I don't know what to say other than you really offend me with your racist statements here. I may make light of it and go back and forth with you, but I really have an issue with bigotry. I'm not going to click your link because I'm just not up for any more offensive HA insanity tonight.

Just stick with ordinary insanity instead, Nicole. :dancing:

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 09:01 AM

You are a bully yourself

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 09:12 AM
And good thing you made yourself ugly with those horrible masculine tatoo's and that bad boobjob...so people are warned that your personality is worse (if thats even possible).
And no i wontbe bullied away...
Ido as i please...come and go..

You cant...you have to serve the men whos anus instantly losens when they hear the word TS since your enormous masculine ego and overal masculinity are unable to attract anything else...

Have fun with the gay boys!

allurstouse
04-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Too much irony to mbe ironic

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 03:29 PM
You are a bully yourself
Please die, sir.

Jericho
04-20-2012, 03:48 PM
And good thing you made yourself ugly with those horrible masculine tatoo's and that bad boobjob

Bad boob job?
I beg to differ, that's a damn fine pair of babbles! :whistle:

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Smash Mouth - Why Can't We Be Friends - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx0Shn5Hvpc)

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Please die, sir.

I wonder what your problem is... what has bugged you so much to become the person you are today?

Oh I know lol!
You just got too old for the gay scene and found out that a pre op TS you are never too old....so you became a "tranny chaser-chaser"... and even make a living out of it now :D

All you ever said to me was projection on your part. It is you, yourself, that really is no TS....

And that wish you send me... I send back... good luck with it...

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Bad boob job?
I beg to differ, that's a damn fine pair of babbles! :whistle:

It looks very unnatural to me.

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 04:13 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qpioCCHVJvI/T0gt_Ccr4FI/AAAAAAAAAkY/g-vrFkdociw/s400/puppies-n-rainbows.jpg

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 04:20 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qpioCCHVJvI/T0gt_Ccr4FI/AAAAAAAAAkY/g-vrFkdociw/s400/puppies-n-rainbows.jpg

Thanks Wendy I will...

rockabilly
04-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Kumbaya

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Kumbaya

lol!

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Kumbaya

That's the spirit!

buckjohnson
04-20-2012, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=KittyPride;1128506]You just got too old for the gay scene and found out that a pre op TS you are never too old....so you became a "tranny chaser-chaser"... and even make a living out of it now :D

All you ever said to me was projection on your part. It is you, yourself, that really is no TS....

very true.

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 05:57 PM
I wonder what your problem is... what has bugged you so much to become the person you are today?

Oh I know lol!
You just got too old for the gay scene and found out that a pre op TS you are never too old....so you became a "tranny chaser-chaser"... and even make a living out of it now :D

And that wish you send me... I send back... good luck with it...
Yes, sir.

Please die slowly, sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mmMuW1MelI

ed_jaxon
04-20-2012, 06:08 PM
The video was actually a scene of a kitten wrestling with a boxer.

This thread went south real quick from a cute feel good video to others jumping in.

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 06:19 PM

This thread went south real quick from a cute feel good video to others jumping in.

I was trying to get us back to the initial spirit... sadly:

http://robrimes.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/img-haters-gonna-hate-panda-352.jpeg

ed_jaxon
04-20-2012, 06:30 PM
More cuteness to combat the negativity.

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 07:06 PM

I love kittens and puppies, kitties and doggies, and cute fuzzy animals of all kinds. But that's not the point. If yourdaddy wants to make peace with me, he can write me privately and say what's on his mind. I hold no grudges.

Aside from that, I'll bet you anything that "Kitty Pride" is phobun, and he's as obsessed as ever with speculating on other men's sexualities, insulting the girls, and acting like a sheltered snob in regards to the sex trade. Therefore I feel he should be banned, or at least given a kick in his virgin nuts.

giovanni_hotel
04-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Kitty you can't come back nasty at someone then bitch and whine when they deservedly talk shit about you.

That's not how it works.

You can't take the higher ground when it suits you.

You've been here three months and now you're 'reading' people??lol
I put my bets on Nicole.

When she calls someone out as a fake, 9/10 she's been right.
Again everyone knows Nicole is T and has been for years.

But suddenly we're supposed to buy that a comic book geek transgendered chick is the most 'real' girl on here??

You need more than your bigmouth Kitty to refute the claim that you're nothing more than a CD with a vivid fantasy life.

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 07:38 PM
But suddenly we're supposed to buy that a comic book geek transgendered chick is the most 'real' girl on here??

*ahem*

http://www.wendysummers.net/images/stories/0WScom/Fangirl/Wendy-Summers-Fangirl031.jpg

#FakeDrama

giovanni_hotel
04-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Ah, Wendy, but you are CONFIRMED real!!!lol
Kitty is random.

It's so rare to have a girl on this board questioned about her authenticity because in most cases it's apparent, even without a photo.

Kitty is in that small group of TS on this board who've been questionable since their first post on HA.

BTW, great pic Wendy!!

Yourdaddy is full of shit. He stirred up most of the recent hostility and race baiting on HA.
Delete your racist posts and we'll revisit this happiness and love daydream you want to promote.

rockabilly
04-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Nice pic Wendy.

doctor screw
04-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Ah, Wendy, but you are CONFIRMED real!!!lol
Kitty is random.

It's so rare to have a girl on this board questioned about her authenticity because in most cases it's apparent, even without a photo.

Kitty is in that small group of TS on this board who've been questionable since their first post on HA.

BTW, great pic Wendy!!

Yourdaddy is full of shit. He stirred up most of the recent hostility and race baiting on HA.
Delete your racist posts and we'll revisit this happiness and love daydream you want to promote.

Real shit
I had to delete everyone from my buddylist.Everybody is proxy of another account(this shit can easily make somebody paranoid)

You have official earned back your black guy card....welcome back

ed_jaxon
04-20-2012, 08:10 PM
I see we need a second helping of get along pics

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 10:01 PM

lolz - Love it!

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 10:02 PM
OMG, that thing is adorable! lol

Willie Escalade
04-21-2012, 02:20 AM

I had one of those when I was a kid!

allurstouse
04-21-2012, 03:38 AM
*ahem*

http://www.wendysummers.net/images/stories/0WScom/Fangirl/Wendy-Summers-Fangirl031.jpg

#FakeDrama
christ there goes what little train of i poccess

allurstouse
04-21-2012, 03:44 AM
Honetly everyone is real here. I think bots use better language nowadays. I dont judge or make assumptions about people's motivations unless they are so base or altruistic they really are clear. it just leads to more probems than doloutions

Jericho
04-21-2012, 03:49 AM
Honetly everyone is real here. I think bots use better language nowadays. I dont judge or make assumptions about people's motivations unless they are so base or altruistic they really are clear. it just leads to more probems than doloutions

Erm, yeah!

lifeisfiction
04-21-2012, 04:46 AM
What we need is a huge group hug. I think for the rest of this thread we must strive to only post good and positive things about one another. A smile brightens the room and frown with a furrowed brow makes no friends. (Wow, did I just sound like Mr. Rogers? Creepy! All I need is a military sniper background to be him.)

PS: Wendy, that is a fucking hot pic.

robertlouis
04-21-2012, 06:25 AM
My kitten Henry would like to make his own contribution. Bless.

oak
04-21-2012, 07:27 AM
*ahem*

#FakeDrama

I did dirty, dirty things to this picture. So hot. moarrrrr.

Prospero
04-21-2012, 11:44 AM
altogether now .........

Ryz
04-21-2012, 12:05 PM
altogether now .........

Awh that's so adorable

Prospero
04-21-2012, 12:51 PM
But then cute kittens - like people -grow up!

dezz
04-21-2012, 03:08 PM
1. I don't think I've ever been more attracted to Wendy Summers than I am now after seeing that picture
2. here's a chubby puppy
http://i.imgur.com/MMpco.jpg

Wendy Summers
04-23-2012, 10:08 PM
1. I don't think I've ever been more attracted to Wendy Summers than I am now after seeing that picture

If you think that's the hottest pic you've seen of me; you really ought to check out more of my work - I think you'll like it. ;)

I did dirty, dirty things to this picture. So hot. moarrrrr.

I did dirty, dirty things to this post ;)

christ there goes what little train of i poccess

I live to distract you.