PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else come across "radfems" on the internet?

maddygirl
04-19-2012, 05:56 PM
I made a comment on a youtube video a few weeks ago, and someone claiming to be a "radfem" replied to my comment spewing hate and telling me I'm not a "real" woman. Do these people realize the people they're supposed to support and stand up for (WOMEN) are the same people they're attacking and singling out? It's sad to me that someone who claims to care about women and the way they're treated is going to attack a woman (me) who has already had it hard enough. Has anyone else seen people like this?

LibertyHarkness
04-19-2012, 06:01 PM
so its a genetic female saying your not a real female ?

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Actually there are lots of dykes who are "rad fems". They're often confrontational. When they get nasty, I just suggest that they shove a piece of beef jerky up their twat and STFU. lol

maddygirl
04-19-2012, 06:12 PM
so its a genetic female saying your not a real female ?
Yeah, apparently

maddygirl
04-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Actually there are lots of dykes who are "rad fems". They're often confrontational. When they get nasty, I just suggest that they shove a piece of beef jerky up their twat and STFU. lol
Lol! Oops I think I accidentally reported a message :(, is there a way to unreport something?

LibertyHarkness
04-19-2012, 06:15 PM
well not much you can do about that really .. as the core of piublic will always deem a Transsexual not an equal female...think it will be decades if at all the day comes a TS woman is revered the same as a Genetic Woman ..

I just laugh it off from the ignorant .. no point getting concerned over comments posted on social sites like youtube/facebook etc people will always post nasty stuff .. human nature .

SammiValentine
04-19-2012, 06:23 PM
well not much you can do about that really .. as the core of piublic will always deem a Transsexual not an equal female...think it will be decades if at all the day comes a TS woman is revered the same as a Genetic Woman ..

I just laugh it off from the ignorant .. no point getting concerned over comments posted on social sites like youtube/facebook etc people will always post nasty stuff .. human nature .

i am to busy watching the avengers trailer over and over to care about anything :D

Stavros
04-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Sammi, get some help, I beg you...

Wendy Summers
04-19-2012, 09:31 PM
I made a comment on a youtube video a few weeks ago, and someone claiming to be a "radfem" replied to my comment spewing hate and telling me I'm not a "real" woman. Do these people realize the people they're supposed to support and stand up for (WOMEN) are the same people they're attacking and singling out? It's sad to me that someone who claims to care about women and the way they're treated is going to attack a woman (me) who has already had it hard enough. Has anyone else seen people like this?

About 3 years ago I was going to a games night at an LGBT center for close to 2-3 months. One night a member of the group starting talking about the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival and how it was a great event to go to.

"Why would you support biggots like that?"

"What do you mean biggots?"

"They don't allow transgender women to attend"

"So - women need a space free of men."

"You realize I'm transsexual?"

No one did... it was like a bomb dropped in the room.

So... long story made short... yes.