PDA

View Full Version : Girls For Interviews

surefire
04-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Hi Girls - I am a free lance writer who is looking to interview girls for a possible 'Interview' thread here on HA or for their own personal site. Drop me a line and let me know if you would be interested. Any ideas or suggestions would also be appreciated!

Cheers!

:cheers:

Nikka
04-19-2012, 02:40 PM
how much money

surefire
04-19-2012, 02:44 PM
how much money

None at all - I would do it for free - It could a girl to use on her own site or, if she wants, to be featured on an interview thread here on HA.

jimbo1974
04-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Ill do it for free.

I aint a chick, but i have some crackin stories

Lemme know

kthxbai

Kevin Dong
04-19-2012, 03:03 PM
I have stories about prolapsed assholes if you're interested. Contact me privately.

surefire
04-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Ill do it for free.

I aint a chick, but i have some crackin stories

Lemme know

kthxbai

Thanks for the offer - Right now I am focusing on interviews with girls only. It would be nice to have an interview thread here on HA as most of us guys like to know more about the girls we so admire!

GroobySteven
04-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the offer - Right now I am focusing on interviews with girls only. It would be nice to have an interview thread here on HA as most of us guys like to know more about the girls we so admire!

Caramel has been doing this for a while at her blog http://caramelstgirls.com/

I think Wendy Williams, Wendy Summers, Kelly Shore and a few other girls have all done interviews of other models at some point also.

BellaBellucci
04-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I interviewed with Caramel, but that was years ago. I could go another round. PM me. <3

~BB~

GroobyKrissy
04-23-2012, 06:58 PM
You should just be pro-active about it and email those who you want to interview. Do some research, prepare your questions, and figure out who's hot right now and who people would be interested in getting to know more. I think it would be great to highlight some of the less well-known girls in the industry. I had the thought of doing something similar but just too busy already.

I doubt a lot of girls will want to take the time to do interviews without a legitimate source / end location though... (read: post more!) kind of a catch-22 for one starting out...

Marie Thorne
04-23-2012, 09:45 PM
I could fulfill an interview although it'd be novice at best. I'd be able to answer questions on how I feel about transitioning, and why, as well as talking about interest in the adult field or whatever.

Wendy Summers
04-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Caramel has been doing this for a while at her blog http://caramelstgirls.com/

I think Wendy Williams, Wendy Summers, Kelly Shore and a few other girls have all done interviews of other models at some point also.

Just starting with it, but yes I am now running a blog with interviews:

Acadia was my first:

http://www.sexytgirlnextdoor.com/index.php/interviews/11-interview-with-acadia-veneer

surefire
04-24-2012, 02:11 PM
You should just be pro-active about it and email those who you want to interview. Do some research, prepare your questions, and figure out who's hot right now and who people would be interested in getting to know more. I think it would be great to highlight some of the less well-known girls in the industry. I had the thought of doing something similar but just too busy already.

I doubt a lot of girls will want to take the time to do interviews without a legitimate source / end location though... (read: post more!) kind of a catch-22 for one starting out...

I would like to interview gilrs who are both known and less known - Any number of sources or end locations are availible, including an "Interview Thread" here on HA - It would give girls who want to participate a 'voice' as I would conduct each interview in a way that is as unique as each girl.

If any other girls are interested or have more great ideas, such as above, send me a PM and we can take it from there.