PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening Friday April 27th @Roam Nightclub NYC!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Very Excited to announce finally my Grand Opening of my Friday party in NYC!!!

Grand Opening
Friday April 27th
@ Roam Nightclub
5 east 19th street
(bet 5th ave and broadway)

The night will be filled with much entertainment including many dancers, fabulous music, and amazing location for you to come relax and enjoy!!!

party runs 10p-4a
Gents $20
Ladies $15

Don't miss it will be a night to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chromeheart44m
04-18-2012, 06:26 PM
looks nice

Yoda Rules!
04-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Congratulations on your new Friday night spot, it looks beautiful Sunny. The location is very convenient and the place has a great ambiance. I wish you much success in your new venture!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Our first in the series opf confirmed dancers for next friday is the beautiful Angela Skye!!!! A beautiful young lady that has quite a drive behind her!!! i like i like!:Bowdown:

Richctdude
04-19-2012, 12:32 AM
very very nice place

housekeeper
04-19-2012, 02:18 AM
Our first in the series opf confirmed dancers for next friday is the beautiful Angela Skye!!!! A beautiful young lady that has quite a drive behind her!!! i like i like!:Bowdown:
Yay Angela

Domino Lover
04-19-2012, 03:57 AM
This spot looks hot Sunny, looking forward to checking it out :party:

chromeheart44m
04-19-2012, 06:55 AM
kassandra a dancer here maybe ?

Sunny Dee-lite
04-19-2012, 09:47 PM
line-up is forming and wil release it this weekend!!!!!!:Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
04-20-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing the lineup of dancers for the new space. I think that this is the most beautiful TS club ever :)

Tran Fan
04-20-2012, 04:13 AM
Hot new club SDL, congratulations and good luck on Friday nights! :yingyang:

EyeCumInPiece
04-21-2012, 09:29 AM
the place looks dope

Sunny Dee-lite
04-22-2012, 06:36 PM
added to the line up ....the beautiful Mabel !!!!!!!!!!

TS CANDY NY
04-22-2012, 06:42 PM
shopping for outfits for this whole week:party::party::party:, i had a blast on thursday

Yoda Rules!
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
This is the most beautiful TS club in New York City without question. That girl Mabel is really something special, I'm definitely looking forward to it :)

Tran Fan
04-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Definitely looking forward to the new spot. 19th Street is right off the L train line so it's convenient as hell. This place looks hot, I'm sure that all of the hidden gems will come out of the woodwork this week. Good stuff SDL :Bowdown:

Domino Lover
04-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Congratulations on your new spot Sunny, this place looks off the chain. I'm definitely looking forward to checking out this spot next Friday. Finally there will be a decent Friday party again in NYC. Do your thing girl. :party::party:

NYC TS Lover
04-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Hello all, I must say that I am anxiously awaiting the opening of the newest TS party at Roam Nightclub in Chelsea. I've been to this establishment before and it is quite beautiful and upscale, a definite departure from some of the other TS establishments in the city. With Sunny Dee Lite at the helm, I would anticipate a great party at this venue. Cheers. :cheers::iagree::Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
04-23-2012, 04:09 AM
I definitely can't wait to see the new spot, it should be epic!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-23-2012, 09:39 AM
shopping for outfits for this whole week:party::party::party:, i had a blast on thursday

i guess you will be added to the line-up too candy!!!:)

Yoda Rules!
04-24-2012, 03:07 AM
Friday April 27th.........a new era in TS nightlife will begin. Welcome to Roam Nightclub, the most beautiful TS club ever! With Sunny Dee Lite, the most beautiful TS hostess EVER!

Tran Fan
04-24-2012, 04:49 AM
Heard some really good things about your new spot Sunny, best of luck. Keep booking these hot babes from out of town, I like seeing new meat :) lol

Helvis2012
04-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Excellent. Looks like a nice spot. See you all there.

TSJulieLove
04-24-2012, 12:37 PM
The Security at that place is horrible! WE use to go there for my friend Louis Locas Friday Party Uncut. THe staff treated him and his people horrible so he left the club.

Some of us went there for after hours this past Saturday...hadn't been there since and the Security Staff was so RUDE and overwelming. They had like five 500 pound Gorilla security guards outside that didn't need to look at us strange and act rude to us just to get in the place. So we decided not to go in and went to Pacha where they know us.

Just thought I'd let you know. People are going to a club...not to a police precint. Well maybe they are off duty police officers that are way to aggresive. I will have to ask Loca and you should find out the scoop also why people left the spot.

Set those bitchs straight or the girls won't see it!

Muah!
Julie

Sunny Dee-lite
04-24-2012, 07:22 PM
The Security at that place is horrible! WE use to go there for my friend Louis Locas Friday Party Uncut. THe staff treated him and his people horrible so he left the club.

Some of us went there for after hours this past Saturday...hadn't been there since and the Security Staff was so RUDE and overwelming. They had like five 500 pound Gorilla security guards outside that didn't need to look at us strange and act rude to us just to get in the place. So we decided not to go in and went to Pacha where they know us.

Just thought I'd let you know. People are going to a club...not to a police precint. Well maybe they are off duty police officers that are way to aggresive. I will have to ask Loca and you should find out the scoop also why people left the spot.

Set those bitchs straight or the girls won't see it!

Muah!
Julie

well thanks for the heads up julie.... but it is not regular management on my night.....we are renting out the spot from another club owner that i have worked with for many years...in anycase nice to see you post on one of my threads after soooooo long...hope to see you soon!!! =0)

come one come all!!!!friday for the grand opening at roam!!!!:Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-25-2012, 02:03 AM
soooooooooo excited!!!! it will be something to not miss!!!:Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-25-2012, 08:20 PM
New dancer added for friday..... Diana...stay tuned for pics!!!!

So far angela sky,mabel,candy, and new dancer diana!!!don't miss it it will be super hot!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-26-2012, 06:51 PM
friday grows near and not to missed!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sunny Dee-lite
04-26-2012, 09:52 PM
HERE IS YOUR BRAND NEW DANCER THE GORGEOUS DIANA!!!:Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
04-27-2012, 03:21 AM
Hey Sunny, what a beautiful new dancer, I look forward to seeing her and the other beautiful girls at your new venue, Roam Nightclub, tomorrow night. What a start to the weekend with Thursday night at Secret Lounge only to be followed by the Grand Opening of Roam Nightclub tomorrow night. Two nights in a row of hot Tranny fun :)

NYC TS Lover
04-27-2012, 03:49 AM
I truly believe that this venue can change the culture of the New York TS nightclub scene, it is truly a beautiful club. I can forsee a future with bottle service and TS strippers who will service your every need. Excellent job with securing such a beautiful space Sunny, I wish you the best in the new venture. Cheers. :cheers::cheers:

Tran Fan
04-27-2012, 04:41 AM
Banging club, looking forward to it:party::dancing::Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Here are some pics updates from last night... Please leave comments galore... Hope you like!!!!:)

Sunny Dee-lite
04-27-2012, 08:35 PM
:) TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!:dancing::party:

talon
04-27-2012, 09:30 PM
"When in Roam..." Great tagline :)

Sunny Dee-lite
04-28-2012, 12:24 AM
"When in Roam..." Great tagline :)

thank you my best friend.... conceived it!!!!:Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
04-28-2012, 03:50 AM
Sunny Dee Lite, I wanted to wish you the best of luck tonight with your new Friday night spot, Roam Nightclub. I'm sure that this venture will be a great success! You are the best and deserve all good things that happen to you.

Domino Lover
04-28-2012, 04:26 AM
I'm bout to check out this new spot and watch them hot trannies shake their money makers. Good times on the horizone. One.

Tran Fan
04-28-2012, 04:45 AM
Getting ready to head out, I heard that the L train had a delayed earlier but I hope that they fixed it because I don't feel like paying for a cab right now, but oh well, I'm headed out anyway :) lol

SDL, I hope you are naked for the opening tonight. If not, I'll picture you that way anyway. :party::party::party:

It's on!

NYC TS Lover
04-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Hello friends, I am off to attend the "When in Roam" event on 19th Street and 5th Avenue. I eagerly await my first lap dance of the evening, perhaps as many as three tonight as this has been a difficult week. Wish me luck and good blessings this weekend to all. Cheers. :cheers:

sucka4chix
04-28-2012, 07:48 PM
So.... How was it ? I could've gone. Was tempted to, but wouldn't have been the financially responsible thing to do. Dying to know how it went!!

Yoda Rules!
04-29-2012, 08:01 PM
The party was great and the venue was really beautiful. I saw a lot of beautiful girls and some old school girls as well. You should check it out next Friday, I know that Sunny has a few things up her sleeve :)

Tran Fan
04-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Nice time on Friday night but I have a question for you - who was the young spanish girl dancing? She was practically naked and had pasties on her titties? What is her name? She is smoking :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Domino Lover
04-29-2012, 10:57 PM
I hit this spot on Friday and the girls were hot and the drinks were strong. I had a good time, this little spanish honey from the Bronx was sweating me a bit so all was good in the hood. I like the idea of these parties moving to more upscale spots, this venue is legit with a real staff and security. Anyway, I plan to hit this spot again this week.

NYC TS Lover
04-30-2012, 02:18 AM
What a gorgeous new venue, very classy, very upscale, unlike anything that I have seen in the New York transsexual scene. I can forsee future parties with VIP TS stars and bottle service, for a gentleman to enjoy all of the best in this world at a beautiful establishment. Great efforts Sunny, great efforts indeed. Cheers. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

TS CANDY NY
05-02-2012, 01:39 AM
yes i agree the energy from this party was so perfect and positive

Yoda Rules!
05-02-2012, 02:56 AM
Good times and as the say, "When in Roam" :)

Tran Fan
05-03-2012, 02:08 AM
That new girl Mabel is amazing, she might be the hottest young girl in the New York TS scene. :Bowdown::Bowdown::party::party::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Domino Lover
05-03-2012, 03:21 AM
I'm definitely feeling that new girl Angela, she got something sexy about her and she is just growing into her body. Once she fills out and gets some more ass, she is gonna be dangerous. For real.