PDA

View Full Version : without Nicole Dupree this board is boring

Nikka
04-18-2012, 04:42 PM
we need to know "the awful truth" sometimes in the words of Nicole Dupree :Bowdown:

MdR Dave
04-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Oh, she's damn funny, doesn't pull any punches, and is quite insightful.

I'll check any thread she has graced.

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2012, 06:15 PM
"You like me!" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY)

Prospero
04-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Yeah - we like you Nicole!

Stavros
04-18-2012, 07:29 PM
But what is her ragł like? This we need to know...

JohnnyVee
04-18-2012, 07:47 PM
sort of like an acquired taste, like liquor -- a bit harsh on the uninitiated taste buds, but oh so better when experienced.

BigBlackMan
04-18-2012, 08:31 PM
She got my other name banned. She's a powerful woman!

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2012, 10:00 PM
But what is her ragł like? This we need to know...
It's delicious, even if I do say so myself.

Two words. Organic tomatoes.

bruceleefan
04-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Well her and Evon seemed to be the closest here, so obviously people like her. I actually like Nicole, it's that east coast swag. Honest, and does not give a shit. But the truth hurts sometimes.

buttslinger
04-18-2012, 11:18 PM
think New Jersey meets New Orleans.....

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 02:59 AM
I really don't try hurting anyone... initially. It depends on how they react to my good intentions I s'pose.

I think it's from growing up in NYC and being around lots of artists and queens. Artists of all kinds are pretty honest. So are gay men, trannies, and drag queens. Constructive criticism is everything. You thank people for it. You try to learn and grow from it. Same with tattooing. When someone tells you you're being a lazy half ass, they're doing you an enormous favor. And women aren't spared any of that criticism here. And they give as good as they get.

I am very NYC. I admit that.

robertlouis
04-19-2012, 03:20 AM
Nicole can smell pomposity a mile off and has no compunction in smashing it to bits.

And her invective is in the Malcolm Tucker class.

Anyone who also thinks that omk is a prize hypocrite gets my vote too.

EyeCumInPiece
04-19-2012, 10:15 AM
we need to know "the awful truth" sometimes in the words of nicole dupree :bowdown:

so fucking true!!

Crawler
04-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Everything everyone says and she's hot as fuck - plus a smoker, my delicious fetish

Solitary Brother
04-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Even I like you..
Why?
You speak you mind,your blunt,your not phony and your not a right wing nut hugger.

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 02:58 PM
we need to know "the awful truth" sometimes in the words of Nicole Dupree :Bowdown:

Lol im not interested in the awefull filthy truth of nick's live lol

But she should date prospero...he is a rich old gay queen who loves to "support" the "community" by paying for your srs nick...who knows...maybe its the cock that has made you this fucked up ;)

jimbo1974
04-19-2012, 03:02 PM
This is proper bitchy

*popcorn*

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Lol im not interested in the awefull filthy truth of nick's live lol

But she should date prospero...he is a rich old gay queen who loves to "support" the "community" by paying for your srs nick...who knows...maybe its the cock that has made you this fucked up ;)
Don't resent everyone on the forum because you're bluffing that you're a TS and that you're not phobun.

Now please drop dead. Thank you, sir.

rockabilly
04-19-2012, 06:03 PM
It's delicious, even if I do say so myself.

Two words. Organic tomatoes.

For a second I thought it said "orgasmic" tomatoes.

You're nobody on HA till you've feuded with Nicole.

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Wtf is this ugly cartoon supposed to signify? Anyone know? Is this anything like when phobun was playing Warcraft, pretending that he was a woman? Is this some type of superhero fairy tale we're supposed to be impressed by? lol

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar89748_1.gif

rockabilly
04-19-2012, 06:10 PM
It's a comic thing.

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 06:29 PM
It's a comic thing.
What's their super power, Rock? Turning themself into a woman?

rockabilly
04-19-2012, 06:37 PM
What's their super power, Rock? Turning themself into a woman?

Umm actually Kitty Pryde's power is being untouchable.

Run with it

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Umm actually Kitty Pryde's power is being untouchable.

Run with it
Too easy. lol

maxpower
04-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Wtf is this ugly cartoon supposed to signify? Anyone know? Is this anything like when phobun was playing Warcraft, pretending that he was a woman? Is this some type of superhero fairy tale we're supposed to be impressed by? lol

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar89748_1.gif

It's a drawing of Kitty Pryde, also known as Shadowcat, of the X-Men comics (see the "X" in a circle on the belt?). She can walk through walls and stuff. Ellen Page played the character in the 3rd movie. It's a weird, childish drawing. I think it looks like a greeting card.

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 07:10 PM
It's a drawing of Kitty Pryde, also known as Shadowcat, of the X-Men comics (see the "X" in a circle on the belt?). She can walk through walls and stuff. Ellen Page played the character in the 3rd movie. It's a weird, childish drawing. I think it looks like a greeting card.
Wow. Huge difference. My older cousin was very much into Marvel comics, and I read some really good issues of the Xmen as a kid. I remember that they were drawn and written by a guy named John Byrne. I asked my cousin if it was me or was that guy 10 times better at drawing and writing comic books than the other guys. He said 'no, he's 10 times better'. lol I liked his vision for the Jean Grey character. She was awesome. I'm not big on female superhero stuff, but I liked that.

Anyway, that drawing in the avatar is pretty sad. It looked like a deflated blow-up doll that got shot out of a cannon or something. The over-sized head and twisted ankles kinda gross me out.

rockabilly
04-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Byrne was great.
They are doing a big crossover about the Phoenix returning.
Avengers vs X-Men.

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Byrne was great.
They are doing a big crossover about the Phoenix returning.
Avengers vs X-Men.
Yeah. Just as an artist, because I was so into drawing and learning to paint as a kid, I thought he stood out.

That's cool. I kinda like a lot of the comic book films. I saw the billboard for the Avengers in Times Square in Manhattan yesterday. It looks interesting. I liked Robert Downey as Ironman. I've always had a thing for him, but the film was actually decent too.

rockabilly
04-19-2012, 07:39 PM
The first Iron Man was great but pt 2 felt rushed to me.
I'm taking the family to see the Avengers and Spiderman films.

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I didn't see the second Ironman. The first one was the one I liked.

Ecstatic
04-19-2012, 08:03 PM
John Byrne and Chris Claremont defined the X-Men. Byrne then redefined the Fantastic Four with the best run on that title since the classic Lee/Kirby 60s, before moving on to reinvent Superman for his 50th anniversary (which was nearly 25 years ago). Most recently I've enjoyed his take on Angel in the 20th century pre-Buffy, some imaginative tales that dovetail nicely with the established canon.

OK, that's enough geek for me today.