PDA

View Full Version : The worst backhanded compliment you've ever received

Wendy Summers
04-17-2012, 10:01 PM
I think the worst one I ever received was someone who knew I was trans once forgot and asked me "are you pregnant?"

:mad:

What's the most backhanded compliment you've ever received.

Dino Velvet
04-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Best Backhanded Compliments(might count as worst too)
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=58873&highlight=backhanded+compliment

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 10:36 PM
I think the worst one I ever received was someone who knew I was trans once forgot and asked me "are you pregnant?"

:mad:

What's the most backhanded compliment you've ever received.

I've actually had that one a time or two on my bloat days. Damn estrogen cycle! :lol:

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 10:38 PM
"You're the the hottest dude I've ever seen"

"Wow why did you get a penis you are such a beautiful girl"

"I'm not gay, but you are so hot"

And the list goes on and on...

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 10:44 PM

That sucks. There are a lot of insecure, freudian projecting assholes out there.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 10:46 PM
That sucks. There are a lot of insecure, freudian projecting assholes out there.

~BB~
One of those were from a few females lol

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 10:49 PM
One of those were from a few females lol

I know, right? 'Cuz when I think of emotional stability, the first kind of person that comes to mind is a genetic female. :rolleyes:

Yeah. They definitely have issues too. I'm sorry that's happened to you at all... from anyone.

~BB~

kaiser1one
04-17-2012, 10:50 PM

What is this I dont even......

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 10:52 PM
What is this I dont even......
I've had quite a few girls say this to me...

Like they thought I was a woman who decided I didn't like my downstairs so I decided to get a cock..

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 10:53 PM
I've had quite a few girls say this to me...

Like they thought I was a woman who decided I didn't like my downstairs so I decided to get a cock..

That's not a backhanded compliment. It's just straight up ignorance. :(

~BB~

maddygirl
04-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah... I've had guys say "I'm not gay but you're hot" or something along those lines too, and honestly, it just makes me want to keep the fact that i'm trans more and more to myself. I just hate being around people who constantly bring it up or make jokes about it. I don't really blame the majority of the people who say those things though because I'm sure they're just ignorant and don't know better, but it still hurts though, since all I really want is to be treated like any other girl, not "the trans girl."

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah... I've had guys say "I'm not gay but you're hot" or something along those lines too, and honestly, it just makes me want to keep the fact that i'm trans more and more to myself. I just hate being around people who constantly bring it up or make jokes about it. I don't really blame the majority of the people who say those things though because I'm sure they're just ignorant and don't know better, but it still hurts though, since all I really want is to be treated like any other girl, not "the trans girl."
I just never know if I'm supposed to laugh with...correct them...or shake my head at their ignorance..

I usually try to laugh it off and come back with a witty reply

But keeping it friendly

maddygirl
04-17-2012, 11:00 PM
I just never know if I'm supposed to laugh with...correct them...or shake my head at their ignorance..

I usually try to laugh it off and come back with a witty reply

But keeping it friendly

Yeah, it probably isn't something worth getting yourself upset over, and I think making a witty joke and correcting them could be a pretty good way to respond and make them think :).

Sunny Dee-lite
04-17-2012, 11:17 PM
the straight women that come to see my shows..."your body looks so much better than mine" :( why can't they say "your body looks so nice"... because what they mean is how can a guy have a better female figure than a genetic female!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

bte
04-17-2012, 11:25 PM
An old lady told me this when I helped her get something at the grocery store:

Thank God, you are one of those helpful negros.

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 11:26 PM
she sees a baby photo of you, then she say " oh you were so cute! what happened?".

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 11:35 PM
she sees a baby photo of you, then she say " oh you were so cute! what happened?".

I always say that as a joke, but I would never say it if I meant it! :lol:

~BB~

Quiet Reflections
04-17-2012, 11:42 PM
An old lady told me this when I helped her get something at the grocery store:

Thank God, you are one of those helpful negros.
I paid for a round of drinks for a decent sized group of people and the bartender said" Wow That's really cool of you. You people aren't usually that nice"

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 11:43 PM
I paid for a round of drinks for a decent sized group of people and the bartender said" Wow That's really cool of you. You people aren't usually that nice"

I'm being lazy today.

<insert Tropic Thunder video here>

~BB~

Erika1487
04-17-2012, 11:44 PM
My niece called me a krogan at Easter dinner. I googled krogan and still don't get it.

Quiet Reflections
04-17-2012, 11:58 PM
My niece called me a krogan at Easter dinner. I googled krogan and still don't get it.
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Krogan

rydermorrison
04-18-2012, 12:50 AM

yea ive gotten those too.. i hate it.. usually i try to be nice about it but i have told a few ppl off... the other day for example this gg told me I was "really pretty for a guy...i mean girl" whats cray is she was genuinely offended by my reaction. She's like " i was paying you a compliment!"... i still told her to go fuck herself. In retrospect i might have overreacted. It was just one of those days though lol

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2012, 12:59 AM
yea ive gotten those too.. i hate it.. usually i try to be nice about it but i have told a few ppl off... the other day for example this gg told me I was "really pretty for a guy...i mean girl" whats cray is she was genuinely offended by my reaction. She's like " i was paying you a compliment!"... i still told her to go fuck herself. In retrospect i might have overreacted. It was just one of those days though lol
Yep, that's always the best when they are clueless of how it's offensive!

They are like huh..you should just be happy I complimented you..gosh lol

notdrunk
04-18-2012, 01:10 AM

Krogans are uncivilized brutes with low intelligence. ..:whistle:

buttslinger
04-18-2012, 01:59 AM

Hey, Erika, looks like you spelled it right. My niece laughed at "adults" with me when she was like 10, ....was she saying I'm not an adult??? hm.

Erika1487
04-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Hey, Erika, looks like you spelled it right. My niece laughed at "adults" with me when she was like 10, ....was she saying I'm not an adult??? hm.

Erika no understand..Erika smash...lol

Dino Velvet
04-18-2012, 06:52 AM
delete

bte
04-18-2012, 07:13 AM

Not true. Krogans was once civilized, but blame the genophage for turning them into brutes. Turning an entire race sterile will do that after the Krogan pretty much saved the galaxy from the Rachni. Fucking Turians and Salarians.

MrsKellyPierce
04-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Wow people know a lot about these Krogan's I never heard of them..

EyeCumInPiece
04-18-2012, 12:36 PM
not directed to me but a guy actually told my homegirl...

"If you werent a guy id totally get with you"

N then of course slipped his number at the end of the nite "on the low"

Wendy Summers
04-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Wow people know a lot about these Krogan's I never heard of them..

You're not geeky enough Kelly... you've got depths to sink before you can accomplish that level of nerdity :geek: