PDA

View Full Version : So you are faced with rainbow colored candy

Wendy Summers
04-16-2012, 09:03 PM
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.

Do you eat them in a particular order?

I just got some jelly beans and realized I ate the orange, then the yellow, then the green, then the blue then the red then the purple.

I realized I do that regardless of the type of candy or the flavor.

Which got me thinking... how do you eat your sweet, sticky things?

Dino Velvet
04-16-2012, 09:07 PM
I sort them all. I also sort peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, and Macadamia Nuts when eating a can of Planter's. I eat food in sections and put food in formations on conveyer belt at the Ralph's during checkout.

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Everything before orange, lemon, and lime.
I hand those off to someone else.
If they aren't flavored and just multicolored, I don't get picky.

nonnonnon
04-16-2012, 09:52 PM
I eat them dark to light. is that racist?

Wendy Summers
04-16-2012, 09:56 PM
I eat them dark to light. is that racist?

No. A racist would avoid eating a color entirely...

Everything before orange, lemon, and lime.
I hand those off to someone else.
If they aren't flavored and just multicolored, I don't get picky.

You're the bastard in my office leaving the yellow ones. Why does no one ever like yellow anyway?

I sort them all. I also sort peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, and Macadamia Nuts when eating a can of Planter's. I eat food in sections and put food in formations on conveyer belt at the Ralph's during checkout.

I can so see you doing that at Ralphs; most likely walking around in a bathrobe... at least that's how I see it in my head.

Dino Velvet
04-16-2012, 10:00 PM
I can so see you doing that at Ralphs; most likely walking around in a bathrobe... at least that's how I see it in my head.

I don't have a bathrobe. I wear a loin cloth and carry a spear when gathering food even at a supermarket.

Quiet Reflections
04-16-2012, 10:04 PM
i eat red and orange skittles and toss the rest

Wendy Summers
04-16-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't have a bathrobe. I wear a loin cloth and carry a spear when gathering food even at a supermarket.

"Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!"

Wendy Summers
04-16-2012, 10:11 PM
i eat red and orange skittles and toss the rest

If you find someone who doesn't like red and orange I'd say you found your soulmate.

Quiet Reflections
04-16-2012, 10:18 PM
If you find someone who doesn't like red and orange I'd say you found your soulmate.
Want some candy little girl :wink:

maxpower
04-16-2012, 10:22 PM
I take random handfuls, then consume the handful by colors, but I don't sort the whole bag. I wouldn't want any colors to feel left out. Also, I preferred when Starburst green jellybeans were lime, not green apple.

Wendy Summers
04-16-2012, 10:40 PM
I take random handfuls, then consume the handful by colors, but I don't sort the whole bag. I wouldn't want any colors to feel left out. Also, I preferred when Starburst green jellybeans were lime, not green apple.

Does the UK still have Lime Starbursts? Last time I went there I came back with a ton of them I liked them so much.

Want some candy little girl :wink:

I like to lick sweet, sticky candy.

http://wendysummers.net/images/stories/5Galleries/Wendy-Summers-10Holiday_02.jpg

icarus2112
04-17-2012, 05:32 AM
Rainbow colored candy? wont do that, its probably a subversive gay agenda thing, pay attention to politics people!!! :joke:

Wendy Summers
04-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Rainbow colored candy? wont do that, its probably a subversive gay agenda thing, pay attention to politics people!!! :joke:

Naw it's gay ONLY if all you eat is the pink and purple ones

Lexilittle
04-17-2012, 06:42 AM
Toss the purple away, eat the green, red, orange and save blue for last.

aprilian
04-17-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm a seefood eater, just bring it and keep it comin.

I'll eat anything once twice if I like it!

shaustin
04-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Depends on the mood. Some days I like eating my favorite colors first, others I like to save the best for last. Then again I'm not really a big candy person and can't even recall the last time I ate multi-colored candies. Guess I was just bored and wanted to bully my way into the conversation...