PDA

View Full Version : Chase 101: The grey area not the gay area

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Hello, I'm Chase...Chase Mcthirsty

Here's a question:
Aren't we more than our sexual habits? I'd like to think that I am. But for the sake of this argument I've had the discussion on "how could anything sexual be considered gay/homosexual when in the company of the opposite sex" on a couple of "Straight" websites. To which the answers were quite interesting.

There were a few genetic females who considered anal sex gay even with them. To which they felt that if you'd fuck them in the ass you'd fuck a guy in the ass as well. (ridiculous I know) But can't the same logic be used with "kissing" since both male and females have lips? I'm still yet to get a "straight" ans. on that. ;^J

What about TS oriented sites? There's so much confusion on whats gay and straight when embracing a TS woman. Yet shouldn't the same principals apply? If a man see's a TS as a woman how is anything done in the bedroom "gay"? I think the transition many TS women truly undergo is the battle to become "normal" more so than female. Which can limit the experience some men get when they come across some TS women. And as a result many of the guys they attract become victim of their confusion, frustration, insecurity and indifference.

But am I correct in saying that Inter-sexual, Transsexual individuals represent the grey area this society does so well to hide? And if so how do you attach sexual orientation to them?

Keep in mind that he definition of "gay" and "homosexual" has changed many times over the century. Neither of which are really that old. So as a trans-attracted male when I'm asked where my stance is I've always been attracted to the female form. However I no longer conform to the hetero or homo labels that our society mandates.

So to ts who shone men it's one thing to dismiss certain acts because you truly don't like them but at the same token I don't think it's fair to let social misconceptions govern your bedroom?

Wendy Summers
04-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Here's one where I feel you are somewhat muddled.

If I'm reading:

"So to ts who shone men it's one thing to dismiss certain acts because you truly don't like them but at the same token I don't think it's fair to let social misconceptions govern your bedroom?"

Are you implying that TS women who don't want to top a guy are bowing to social misconceptions regarding homosexuality?

If so I think you've missed the point on why many transwomen have little interest in topping. To do so requires using the penis and its a very hard (hehe) reminder of the gender dysphoria felt by the typical transwomen.

Have I misinterpreted your point?

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Chase you are forcing GREY on people.

You simplify things a lot. When you see a girl with a penis... you automatically think that she is build for penetration.

In the gay scene... there are tops and bttms as well. What you are insisting is that every gay male should have an interest in topping, and if he hasn't got that interest... it must be because of him being narrowminded and influenced by sociaty too much.

Of course that's absurd.

Its only logical that a TS WOMAN thats into men.. usually feels feminine and would want to be receptive. Its the nature of woman... and the nature of a lot of transwoman.

Its not because sociaty tells them to do so... its they way they are.
You have a hard time accepting that it seems.

You project your own desires on others...

What would you tell me if I felt discriminated against by straight men... and that all straight men should have an interest in me?
Naive?

Yes.
In the same way you are naive.
You do not look past your own desires to see what the other person is about... what the other person feels...and what the other person desires.

This characterises the classic "chaser".

Its ok that you have these desires... but stop accusing Tgirls of selfhatred, frustration and insecurity... while its obvious that this is all about YOU
and not about HER.

Its all about what YOU want... not about what SHE wants.

And the moment she lets you know... she is selfhating, frustrated and insecure?

She sees a nice man... while at the same time that man does not understand her mind heart and her needs and desires at all. Of course she wont like you for that.

You cant push your sexual fetish onto other people or the world in general... the world is not just about you.

When you would ask me to top you.... my erection would vanish instantly .. the same as yours would when you had to have sex in a way that you would loath...with a person you would find very unattractive.

It has nothing to do with frustration. A lot of us girls know exactly what we are... what we want and desire...

And sadly most of the time.. that just isnt you and your desires.
Live with it.

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Here's one where I feel you are somewhat muddled.

If I'm reading:

"So to ts who shone men it's one thing to dismiss certain acts because you truly don't like them but at the same token I don't think it's fair to let social misconceptions govern your bedroom?"

Are you implying that TS women who don't want to top a guy are bowing to social misconceptions regarding homosexuality?

If so I think you've missed the point on why many transwomen have little interest in topping. To do so requires using the penis and its a very hard (hehe) reminder of the gender dysphoria felt by the typical transwomen.

Have I misinterpreted your point?
Not all but with some Absolutely.

You and I both know there are a couple of girls who use that gay word like it's religion. I don't know if they truly feel that men who enjoys a tgirls whole body is gay or if it's just a scare tactic to deter guys from touching that region because they don't like it.

So instead of TS women just saying "Hey topping just isn't my thing." They equate topping to masculinity. Yet I doubt nature was thinking about conventional BS when it gave us a prostate gland.

There's about 3 or 4 TS in this forum who adhere to this and deem it law. And since their POV usually goes unchallenged they speak as though all tgirls believe in this.

So it's not so much about them not liking a cert sex act. I personally couldn't care less. It's more so how they go around defending it based on meaningless facts.

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Chase you are forcing GREY on people.

You simplify things a lot. When you see a girl with a penis... you automatically think that she is build for penetration.

In the gay scene... there are tops and bttms as well. What you are insisting is that every gay male should have an interest in topping, and if he hasn't got that interest... it must be because of him being narrowminded and influenced by sociaty too much.

Of course that's absurd.

Its only logical that a TS WOMAN thats into men.. usually feels feminine and would want to be receptive. Its the nature of woman... and the nature of a lot of transwoman.

Its not because sociaty tells them to do so... its they way they are.
You have a hard time accepting that it seems.

You project your own desires on others...

What would you tell me if I felt discriminated against by straight men... and that all straight men should have an interest in me?
Naive?

Yes.
In the same way you are naive.
You do not look past your own desires to see what the other person is about... what the other person feels...and what the other person desires.

This characterises the classic "chaser".

Its ok that you have these desires... but stop accusing Tgirls of selfhatred, frustration and insecurity... while its obvious that this is all about YOU
and not about HER.

Its all about what YOU want... not about what SHE wants.

And the moment she lets you know... she is selfhating, frustrated and insecure?

She sees a nice man... while at the same time that man does not understand her mind heart and her needs and desires at all. Of course she wont like you for that.

You cant push your sexual fetish onto other people or the world in general... the world is not just about you.

When you would ask me to top you.... my erection would vanish instantly .. the same as yours would when you had to have sex in a way that you would loath...with a person you would find very unattractive.

It has nothing to do with frustration. A lot of us girls know exactly what we are... what we want and desire...

And sadly most of the time.. that just isnt you and your desires.
Live with it.

I've been dating transsexuals probably longer then you've been transitioning. So it's not really fair to dismiss me as a chaser. The ts community is as much a part of my life as it is for yours.

Are you basing your lack of a consistent erection on the next tgirls?

Who are you to decree what femininity and masculinity are in the bedroom when sex is generally about release and letting go in the first place? You ARE part of the grey area I speak of but if rationalizing your lack of a hard penis is by siding on what conformist deem normal. Then that's not for me or anyone else to bother with.

That's the real point of this thread.

If every female on this planet felt the same way as you. I promise you that this would be a dead issue and my profile here would never have likely existed.

But like you I to speak from experience. But I also make it and effort to educate myself.

Thus dix and clits are more alike then they are different but if your that stuck on black and white principles then as a woman its not in your best interest to bring up having an erect penis to begin with...Is it?

Wendy Summers
04-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Not all but with some Absolutely.

You and I both know there are a couple of girls who use that gay word like it's religion. I don't know if they truly feel that men who enjoys a tgirls whole body is gay or if it's just a scare tactic to deter guys from touching that region because they don't like it.

So instead of TS women just saying "Hey topping just isn't my thing." They equate topping to masculinity. Yet I doubt nature was thinking about conventional BS when it gave us a prostate gland.

There's about 3 or 4 TS in this forum who adhere to this and deem it law. And since their POV usually goes unchallenged they speak as though all tgirls believe in this.

So it's not so much about them not liking a cert sex act. I personally couldn't care less. It's more so how they go around defending it based on meaningless facts.

I don't know that their POV isn't challenged - it's just the messenger delivering the POV is often discredited. Their belief in that particular situation won't be swayed by logic or discussion. We all know that, so why waste the typing?

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 12:18 AM
I've been dating transsexuals probably longer then you've been transitioning. So it's not really fair to dismiss me as a chaser. The ts community is as much a part of my life as it is for yours.

Are you basing your lack of a consistent erection on the next tgirls?

Who are you to decree what femininity and masculinity are in the bedroom when sex is generally about release and letting go in the first place? You ARE part of the grey area I speak of but if rationalizing your lack of a hard penis is by siding on what conformist deem normal. Then that's not for me or anyone else to bother with.

That's the real point of this thread.

If every female on this planet felt the same way as you. I promise you that this would be a dead issue and my profile here would never have likely existed.

But like you I to speak from experience. But I also make it and effort to educate myself.

Thus dix and clits are more alike then they are different but if your that stuck on black and white principles then as a woman its not in your best interest to bring up having an erect penis to begin with...Is it?

The TS community is of no importance to me.
Also I was born this way and I have been this way my entire life... my life did not began when I started transitioning...
And the fact that you dated a lot of Tgirls is not a valid arguement to prove you are NOT a chaser. lol

And for your information I do get hard. When a man treats me like a woman. With the respect the man would give a GG. I dont even mind such a man touching me or giving me oral sex. Its the topping I simply cant do.
Have you seen a woman top with her vagina? lol

I would not mind plugging a guy... or milking him.. but I wont top. I just cant do it. It has nothing to do with what sociaty thinks or me being selfish and all that. If I cared about what sociaty thought I would have hung myself a long time ago.

That would give a totally different meaning to "hung angels" lol

Its as simple as this.
You want us to view you as straight while at the same time you dont view us as woman.
That IS unfair!

In the way you describe dating Tgirls its very obvious you dont see the girls as woman.. but as being being stuck in a GREY area. lol

Its perfectly fine that you love bigendered bodies... just remember that the soul in that body is not the same. A lot of the time.

My dating rule is easy. If you cant please me like you would a woman... dont date me. And I only get hard if you do...
So if you would want my cock erect... you will have to work for it.

And it wont be done if you treat ME as a GAY GUY THAT TRANSITIONED... while at the same time you insist what you want ISNT Gay

Get it?

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 12:27 AM
I don't know that their POV isn't challenged - it's just the messenger delivering the POV is often discredited. Their belief in that particular situation won't be swayed by logic or discussion. We all know that, so why waste the typing?

Because they aren't.

And just because they feel a certain way about things doesn't mean the rest of the site has to live in ignorance.

So despite some trying to pigeon hold me as some dick thirsty chaser. My real passion is finding out why people behave the way they do.

And though my word may not be law either neither is theirs. Professionals don't even have that much insight on transsexualism, so it's still and open book.

This is why I don't let gay or straight communities tell me how each chapter should end.

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 12:39 AM
to be honest when i first started transitioning i was one of those extreme girls who thought that anything to do with my penis was evil and that guys who want to pleasure me that way were odd.how ever the more i grow as a woman the more comfortable ive become with my body,my sexuality and other peoples sexuality.
as of today im very comfortable with my penis and enjoy having it stimulated but im not too into topping.my first sexual experiences have been with men and from the very beginning i took on a bottom,more submissive role.i have tried topping a few times but at the end of the day thats not who i am.i dont mind a guy who can be vers but i could never be with a fully vers or bottom guy.even though im more open minded than i use to be im still of the mind that men should be the one doing the fucking and i should be the one with my ass in the air lol.its hard for me to look at a guy who loves to get fucked often as a man (i know its a bit fucked up) but theres a reason why.when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).thats why alot of times in art and religion sex is symbolized as the sun (male) merging with the ocean (female) or the dagger (male) being plunged into the chalice (female).so while i technically am not a bio woman its still the energy that i embody and exude....sorry if i got all weird and hippie on yall lols

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 12:48 AM
to be honest when i first started transitioning i was one of those extreme girls who thought that anything to do with my penis was evil and that guys who want to pleasure me that way were odd.how ever the more i grow as a woman the more comfortable ive become with my body,my sexuality and other peoples sexuality.
as of today im very comfortable with my penis and enjoy having it stimulated but im not too into topping.my first sexual experiences have been with men and from the very beginning i took on a bottom,more submissive role.i have tried topping a few times but at the end of the day thats not who i am.i dont mind a guy who can be vers but i could never be with a fully vers or bottom guy.even though im more open minded than i use to be im still of the mind that men should be the one doing the fucking and i should be the one with my ass in the air lol.its hard for me to look at a guy who loves to get fucked often as a man (i know its a bit fucked up) but theres a reason why.when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).thats why alot of times in art and religion sex is symbolized as the sun (male) merging with the ocean (female) or the dagger (male) being plunged into the chalice (female).so while i technically am not a bio woman its still the energy that i embody and exude....sorry if i got all weird and hippie on yall lols

I guess a lot of guys get too confused by the sight of our dicks.
Chase says: Who are we to determine what masculinity and femininity are about... but the moment they see our cock... they think about penetration.
So they are bound to those universal laws as much as we are.

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Chase says: Who are we to determine what masculinity and femininity are about... but the moment they see our cock... they think about penetration.

interesting...its a bit true lol..double edged sword i suppose

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 01:50 AM
How do you know what they think about? And why does seeing a cock determine gender? Not with a TS it doesn't. It determines "That girl's got a cock".

You're as close-minded as the people you complain about.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Do you guys also hear something...thought i heard something...

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 03:53 AM
do you guys also hear something...thought i heard something...

she basically said that you're a hypocrite!

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 04:15 AM

Whoa whoa whoa! You said you don't care about the ts community so where does the we part come in at?

Can't have it both ways.

I said who are "you" to determine fem and masc. Since you're the expert, telling "chasers " they should go fuck cross dressers since they're the only ones who like topping.

But keep in mind this thread isn't about topping. It's about free will and knowledge that comes with knowing and understanding the big picture.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 05:11 AM
I think Kitty is phobun.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 08:50 AM
I think Kitty is phobun.

I know you are a man. :) lol
Or at the very least behaving as one.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 08:52 AM
knowledge that comes with knowing and understanding the big picture.

What bigger picture? lol

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Whoa whoa whoa! You said you don't care about the ts community so where does the we part come in at?

Can't have it both ways.

I said who are "you" to determine fem and masc. Since you're the expert, telling "chasers " they should go fuck cross dressers since they're the only ones who like topping.

But keep in mind this thread isn't about topping. It's about free will and knowledge that comes with knowing and understanding the big picture.

The word "we" I am deriving from "the bigger picture". We, as in, people who are born genderdysforic. Its not a community.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 02:22 PM
I know you are a man. :) lol
Or at the very least behaving as one.
So whoever thinks you're a bullshitter is a man? Nice try.

runningdownthatdream
04-17-2012, 03:05 PM
.......when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).thats why alot of times in art and religion sex is symbolized as the sun (male) merging with the ocean (female) or the dagger (male) being plunged into the chalice (female).so while i technically am not a bio woman its still the energy that i embody and exude....sorry if i got all weird and hippie on yall lols

Sounds like you might have read The Chalice and the Blade but if not, check it out you might find it interesting: http://www.rianeeisler.com/chalice.htm

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Sounds like you might have read The Chalice and the Blade but if not, check it out you might find it interesting: http://www.rianeeisler.com/chalice.htm

Haven't read or heard of it.I just checked out the books synopsis and am buying it.care to explain it a but more in detail tho?

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 06:19 PM
i could never be with a fully vers or bottom guy.even though im more open minded than i use to be im still of the mind that men should be the one doing the fucking and i should be the one with my ass in the air lol.its hard for me to look at a guy who loves to get fucked often as a woman (i know its a bit fucked up) but theres a reason why.when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).

If a verse or bottom guy was to "submit" to you knowing how you truly felt about his needs. Then I feel that you are in your right to feel that way about him.

A person's manhood doesn't reside in their asshole but at this point we're talking state of mind here. So this person would be surrendering all of his power to a reluctant partner in order to get what he perceives to be pleasure instead of finding someone on equal ground.

For me it's never been that serious.

I will say that there is a sense of "power" in the penis and since pre-op Tgirls have one I don't mind sharing this "power" in the bedroom. To me it's not that much different then when I genetic woman gets on top and "takes the wheel".

Many of the GG's I've been with tend to be more aggressive and controlling than even some tgirls who strictly top are.
So to me the whole "what's truly a female's role" question deserves an * next to it when addressing it.

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
I like what I like, I don't bottom ever. I love women i lot to feel tight wet hole of a pretty girl on my cock. Period.

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 06:25 PM
I like what I like, I don't bottom ever. I love women i lot to feel tight wet hole of a pretty girl on my cock. Period.

Okay......and who here has a problem with that?

runningdownthatdream
04-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Haven't read or heard of it.I just checked out the books synopsis and am buying it.care to explain it a but more in detail tho?

.....don't hold me to what I write though since I read it almost 13 years ago. The basic premise was related to the symbolism of gender like you pointed out in your earlier post. She uses that symbolism to trace how we (the human race) changed from being matriarchal with the deity being acknowledged as feminine to being a male-dominated, male deity society. A fascinating book as she presents lots of evidence - archaeological, literary, cultural, etc and from different sources - and one I should read again so thanks for your earlier reference which jogged my memory.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 06:52 PM
If a verse or bottom guy was to "submit" to you knowing how you truly felt about his needs. Then I feel that you are in your right to feel that way about him.

A person's manhood doesn't reside in their asshole but at this point we're talking state of mind here. So this person would be surrendering all of his power to a reluctant partner in order to get what he perceives to be pleasure instead of finding someone on equal ground.

I will say that there is a sense of "power" in the penis and since pre-op Tgirls have one I don't mind sharing this "power" in the bedroom. To me it's not that much different then when I genetic woman gets on top and "takes the wheel".

Many of the GG's I've been with tend to be more aggressive and controlling than even some tgirls who strictly top are.
So to me the whole "what's truly a female's role" question deserves an * next to it when addressing it.

Being an aggresive bttm is something different then an aggresive top.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:56 PM
The basic premise was related to the symbolism of gender like you pointed out in your earlier post. She uses that symbolism to trace how we (the human race) changed from being matriarchal with the deity being acknowledged as feminine to being a male-dominated, male deity society. A fascinating book as she presents lots of evidence - archaeological, literary, cultural, etc and from different sources - and one I should read again so thanks for your earlier reference which jogged my memory.

More people should practice Goddess religions IMO, or at least respect the divine feminine. Thanks for this.

~BB~

bruceleefan
04-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Okay......and who here has a problem with that?

No one, I am Just saying That in perspective Just be happy and comfortable with what you are, Sometimes I feel pressure to bottom just because the girl has a tool. But now I know, I like what I like.

runningdownthatdream
04-17-2012, 08:11 PM
More people should practice Goddess religions IMO, or at least respect the divine feminine. Thanks for this.

~BB~

You're welcome - hope you enjoy!

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 09:15 PM

no matter how aggressive a woman is she is still receiving..just aggressively.....

im not sure why its such a big surprise for some guys that most trans girls dont want to top.gender dysphoria (transsexualism) means that we feel like we were supposed to be born or are a different gender.we want to change and be as much as that gender as possible.in our hearts its not as much as possible, we want to be female but hey im not delusional (im aware of my physical limitations,doesnt change the desire tho).there isnt a single girl who cried herself to sleep a night cause she wanted to be a tranny and fuck guys.the pain and turmoil came from not being female.
outside of the sex industry most trans woman are bottom oriented and want gender reassignment surgery.trans woman who are tops is almost a phenomenon exclusive to the industry.
im not knocking any man who has the desire to bottom but understand that when its comes to trans woman this isnt the norm at all.its a fantasy and fantasies are great but should never be confused with reality.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 09:18 PM
there isnt a single girl who cried herself to sleep a night cause she wanted to be a tranny and fuck guys.the pain and turmoil came from not being female.

A-fucking-men (no pun intended). :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown:

~BB~

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 09:19 PM
.....don't hold me to what I write though since I read it almost 13 years ago. The basic premise was related to the symbolism of gender like you pointed out in your earlier post. She uses that symbolism to trace how we (the human race) changed from being matriarchal with the deity being acknowledged as feminine to being a male-dominated, male deity society. A fascinating book as she presents lots of evidence - archaeological, literary, cultural, etc and from different sources - and one I should read again so thanks for your earlier reference which jogged my memory.

sounds like a great read...these archetypes (symbols) go way beyond society,its primal.unfortunately gender and gender roles are something so base that i dont see us ever over coming them or changing them.the major thing that society has fucked up however is the belief that woman/femininity is weak and male/masculinity means superiority

runningdownthatdream
04-17-2012, 09:26 PM
sounds like a great read...these archetypes (symbols) go way beyond society,its primal.unfortunately gender and gender roles are something so base that i dont see us ever over coming them or changing them.the major thing that society has fucked up however is the belief that woman/femininity is weak and male/masculinity means superiority

I know you'll enjoy the book. I do believe currently accepted gender roles can be reversed and I also believe a shift has already started. In the Western world at least, one of the major obstacles in my opinion isn't so much for men to acquiesce power but for women to empower themselves. If that were done more, men would cave fairly quickly as we have moved past the point of using force to suppress women. On the other hand, the road may be longer in the East............

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
No one, I am Just saying That in perspective Just be happy and comfortable with what you are, Sometimes I feel pressure to bottom just because the girl has a tool. But now I know, I like what I like.

..........Wow that's rich.

amberskyi
04-17-2012, 10:17 PM
i hate it when i take the time to reply to someone and they dont reply back....-__- lol

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 11:18 PM
no matter how aggressive a woman is she is still receiving..just aggressively.....

Last time I check reception through intercourse as mutual. You recieve his touch and he receives yours.

im not sure why its such a big surprise for some guys that most trans girls dont want to top.gender dysphoria (transsexualism) means that we feel like we were supposed to be born or are a different gender.
It's seems more a surprise to some trans girls that there are some Tgirls out there who don't mind topping at all. Mind you this thread isn't strictly about TOPPING. But the reasons people justify the contempt for certain sex act in general. You going out your way to prove your point by twisting words is just one example of that.

its a fantasy and fantasies are great but should never be confused with reality.
The day I accepted ts as female is the day it stopped being any type of fantasy. There that there are girls just like you who look for guys like me make your reality rather suspect. Does anyone beside you live in your world because you seem to do this a lot, dismissing anything you don't personally like as just some random guy just wishing he was in the Neighborhood of tranny make believe.

There are tgirls out there who beg to differ. Not all but some. But that amount is lot more than you care to recognize and give credit to. And trust me they are no less feminine and passable than you are.

That's the true reality.

there isnt a single girl who cried herself to sleep a night cause she wanted to be a tranny and fuck guys.
I'm glad you brought that up... Here's a documentary from Kim Catcall called "Sexual Intelligence". About 3minutes and 30 seconds in, there's woman who goes on about what she would she do if she had a penis. If you have Netflix be sure to check it out LOL!

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm glad you brought that up... Here's a documentary from Kim Catcall called "Sexual Intelligence". About 3minutes and 30 seconds in, there's woman who goes on about what she would she do if she had a penis. If you have Netflix be sure to check it out LOL!

I've had plenty of women in my real life tell me outright that they're jealous of me and wish they were a girl with a penis. My response is always the same: 'wanna trade?'

~BB~

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-17-2012, 11:25 PM
I've had plenty of women in my real life tell me outright that they're jealous of me and wish they were a girl with a penis. My response is always the same: 'wanna trade?'

~BB~

I wish you could.

It's what's between your ears that makes me determine if I want whats between a woman's legs.

That seems to get lost here once the chaser word gets loose.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:27 PM

~BB~

They should be carefull what they wish for...

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:32 PM
I wish you could.

It's what's between your ears that makes me determine if I want whats between a woman's legs.

That seems to get lost here once the chaser word gets loose.

So if a gay man feels like a woman you will give him a blowjob?

I dont really believe you Chase.
You say trannies that top are so feminine... but at the same time you would NEVER start a relationship with a tranny....you confessed.

This little weird place on the web and all the trannyporn... I agree with Amber... are really an exception...

I have never met a single Tgirl in my country that wanted to top... other then gay men that pretend their trans...

The so called "trannychaser" chasers...

Funny concept :D

Me?
Im comfortable with the way I am.
I am a girl with a little extra...
But dont forget the first... I am a girl... I have the desires, mindset, emotional life of a girl... I have this to offer a man...

So any man that is attracted to a pre-op TS, but still wants femininity in spirit and character and sexuality... I could be a match. Its to those men I belong.
Not the chasing bttms Im afraid.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 11:32 PM
They should be carefull what they wish for...
Why? Do you think wishing actually works?

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Why? Do you think wishing actually works?

No I dont... but you never know lol

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Me?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Im comfortable with the way I am.
I am a girl with a little extra...
But dont forget the first... I am a girl... I have the desires, mindset, emotional life of a girl... I have this to offer a man...

So any man that is attracted to a pre-op TS, but still wants femininity in spirit and character and sexuality... I could be a match. Its to those men I belong.
Not the chasing bttms Im afraid....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

"Afraid"?.. Yeah. Cool story, bro...

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz...

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:40 PM
"Afraid"?.. Yeah. Cool story, bro...

Thanks doll...

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Thanks doll...
You got it, Cochise.

amberskyi
04-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Last time I check reception through intercourse as mutual. You recieve his touch and he receives yours.

by receive i mean shes still getting penetrated in her vagina or other orifices

It's seems more a surprise to some trans girls that there are some Tgirls out there who don't mind topping at all. Mind you this thread isn't strictly about TOPPING. But the reasons people justify the contempt for certain sex act in general. You going out your way to prove your point by twisting words is just one example of that.

i never said there weren't any girls who mind topping...im saying that its a much smaller number than the girls who are bottom oriented and/or get srs

The day I accepted ts as female is the day it stopped being any type of fantasy. There that there are girls just like you who look for guys like me make your reality rather suspect. Does anyone beside you live in your world because you seem to do this a lot, dismissing anything you don't personally like as just some random guy just wishing he was in the Neighborhood of tranny make believe.

There are tgirls out there who beg to differ. Not all but some. But that amount is lot more than you care to recognize and give credit to. And trust me they are no less feminine and passable than you are.

That's the true reality.

"The number of gender reassignment procedures conducted in the United States each year is estimated at between 100 and 500. The number worldwide is estimated to be two to five times larger."
http://www.surgery.com/procedure/sex-reassignment-surgery/demographics

one in 30,000 males in the us are trans gendered and out of the population any were from 100-500 are getting srs a year...you do the math

im not sure what a biological chicks penis envy has anything to do with how trans woman feel...since shes not trans im going to say that ummm..naw no cigar.
if you dont believe a word im saying please feel free to check the DSM on gender dsyphoria.we dont want to be trannies,we dont want to be chick with dicks, we want to be females.these feelings we've had from very on in our child hood and up thru adolescence.i didnt know what a shemale was in the 7th grade when all my girls friends were going thru puberty and i felt like a freak because although i felt,acted and talked like they did i did NOT look like them.
plus im sure if you asked this woman if she wanted to be a man or a ts (she would have to understand what all she was giving up and all the hardships she would encounter)..she would chooce to be a fully functioning man or remain a gg woman.

Helvis2012
04-18-2012, 03:47 AM
I think it's all a state of mind.

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-19-2012, 05:47 AM
by receive i mean shes still getting penetrated in her vagina or other orifices
Well when a man sucks a genetic girls breast it that penetration? By your logic it would be since nipples tend to get erect and a guys mouth in this case would be the "orifice" ;^J

I understand that you're not comfortable with some parts of the skin your in but the fact is that Nature is huge fan of diversity. It's people who make things black and white, fem and masc. One generation brainwashing the next. So if I haven't proven by now that this is a very thin line then then that's for you to understand once you're older. Not that you'll be fucking guys in the ass but that you'll have a better understanding of why you don't. Gay vs straight has nothing to do with it.

i never said there weren't any girls who mind topping...im saying that its a much smaller number than the girls who are bottom oriented and/or get srs Well fortunately they have no problem finding me. But I get it.

Most of you wish that you were a genetic female and wish that guys would treat you as such. See that tends to be difficult when the ts in question have video's playing with clits that are the same size as dicks.

Not saying that it isn't plausible, it's definitely a tall order though when you weight in the hypocrisy.

"The number of gender reassignment procedures conducted in the United States each year is estimated at between 100 and 500. The number worldwide is estimated to be two to five times larger."
http://www.surgery.com/procedure/sex-reassignment-surgery/demographics

one in 30,000 males in the us are trans gendered and out of the population any were from 100-500 are getting srs a year...you do the math

Okay, US population is about 311,591,917, 48% being male which about 149,564,120 give or take now divide that by 30k? So we have roughly about 4985 Tgirls living in the US.

That seems kind of low but either way I can name over 100 tgirls in NJ tri-state area alone who are verse or top which would make up over 2% of that 4985 once you sub the 500 who had SRS. And since we know there's more out there don't bother trying to deter me with numbers. What was the point anyway?

im not sure what a biological chicks penis envy has anything to do with how trans woman feel...since shes not trans im going to say that ummm..naw no cigar.
Then why did you bring it up?

You said something to the effect of there not being any genetic women wishing they had a dick and I give you concrete evidence that there are and you dismiss it as if you never said it. DSM is a given but don't use that to hide the fact that you were proven wrong.

plus im sure if you asked this woman if she wanted to be a man or a ts (she would have to understand what all she was giving up and all the hardships she would encounter)..she would chooce to be a fully functioning man or remain a gg woman.Sorry you don't get to assume anything because up into now you refused to believe this woman even existed.

I'm sorry that you felt awkward growing up as a child but I'm quite sure that if you have older wiser ts around you to console you back then. Your outlook on life would be partially if not totally different.

You tell me to look up DSM well been there and done that. So I'm asking you to look up "Two spirit" individuals. Because Native American cultures have always supported TS.

How about "Fa'afafine" which are Samoan TS. Many of their families not only support it but encourage it.

Transsexualism is not a bad experience for everyone so don't presume you speak for everyone simply because US culture inhibits diversity. Which was my whole point in this thread. Not trying to convince every TS on the planet to top guys.

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Well when a man sucks a genetic girls breast it that penetration? By your logic it would be since nipples tend to get erect and a guys mouth in this case would be the "orifice" ;^J

I understand that you're not comfortable with some parts of the skin your in but the fact is that Nature is huge fan of diversity. It's people who make things black and white, fem and masc. One generation brainwashing the next. So if I haven't proven by now that this is a very thin line then then that's for you to understand once you're older. Not that you'll be fucking guys in the ass but that you'll have a better understanding of why you don't. Gay vs straight has nothing to do with it.

Well fortunately they have no problem finding me. But I get it.

Most of you wish that you were a genetic female and wish that guys would treat you as such. See that tends to be difficult when the ts in question have video's playing with clits that are the same size as dicks.

Not saying that it isn't plausible, it's definitely a tall order though when you weight in the hypocrisy.

Okay, US population is about 311,591,917, 48% being male which about 149,564,120 give or take now divide that by 30k? So we have roughly about 4985 Tgirls living in the US.

That seems kind of low but either way I can name over 100 tgirls in NJ tri-state area alone who are verse or top which would make up over 2% of that 4985 once you sub the 500 who had SRS. And since we know there's more out there don't bother trying to deter me with numbers. What was the point anyway?

You said something to the effect of there not being any genetic women wishing they had a dick and I give you concrete evidence that there are and you dismiss it as if you never said it. DSM is a given but don't use that to hide the fact that you were proven wrong.

Sorry you don't get to assume anything because up into now you refused to believe this woman even existed.

I'm sorry that you felt awkward growing up as a child but I'm quite sure that if you have older wiser ts around you to console you back then. Your outlook on life would be partially if not totally different.

You tell me to look up DSM well been there and done that. So I'm asking you to look up "Two spirit" individuals. Because Native American cultures have always supported TS.

How about "Fa'afafine" which are Samoan TS. Many of their families not only support it but encourage it.

Transsexualism is not a bad experience for everyone so don't presume you speak for everyone simply because US culture inhibits diversity. Which was my whole point in this thread. Not trying to convince every TS on the planet to top guys.

No your point is that trannies cant be treated by men as girls coz of their cocks but that you at the same time dont want to call yourself gay for dating one...

Bitchy queen...

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-19-2012, 07:45 AM
No your point is that trannies cant be treated by men as girls coz of their cocks but that you at the same time dont want to call yourself gay for dating one...

Bitchy queen...

Aww you must be out of gas...to bad.

The views of gay and straight people are both retarded and irrelevant to me.

And since it's been hinted that you're just fake profile yourself I doubt I'll be giving you much notice moving forward so there's that...

Enjoy the name calling all you like but I've got other plans.

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Aww you must be out of gas...to bad.

The views of gay and straight people are both retarded and irrelevant to me.

And since it's been hinted that you're just fake profile yourself I doubt I'll be giving you much notice moving forward so there's that...

Enjoy the name calling all you ut I've got other plans.

You are retarted and irrelevent AND the biggest ts chasing hypocrite ive seen around these parts...

Uuuugh you sound so ugly dirty wanker ugh

amberskyi
04-19-2012, 08:17 AM

if you want to be petty then yes an erect nipple is penetrating his mouth...we both know thats not what i meant..shesh its like having a debate with children lol (just teasing,not an attack.people on here take things a bit to personally)
im very comfortable with my body.i guess you missed the part where i said i enjoy penile stimulation.i would be a fool to deny myself the pleasure that comes from having the hundreds of nerves in the tip of my penis played with.just because i enjoy that doesnt mean i want to take on the masculine roles (or encompass the masculine energy) of fucking someone.like i said SEVERAL times i dont judge people for it im just sharing my particular feelings and beliefs on the matter.

Well fortunately they have no problem finding me. But I get it.

see thats exactly what i was talking about..confusing fantasy for reality.porn and escorting is a job not a way of life.
its far from uncommon for someone to have a job they dont enjoy personally.
because you see a girl jerking or topping a guy doesnt mean thats what she likes personally, its what pays the bills.i personally dont like allot of the guys i see as clients or the men i perform with on camera but i see them as clients and perform with them on videos because im paid too.......

actually thats 500 EVERY year getting srs....and how exactly do you know 100 girls and in what capacity do you know them? if its from porn and escorting than i wouldnt count that as actually knowing them and their personal proclivities no matter what they told you....

i didnt bring it up you did...some obscure video where a woman is saying she wished she had a dick.im sure that most women (and people) dont want to be trans....and i brought up the DSM so you would understand what transsexualism and gender dsyphoria is....its not wanting to be trans but to be the other sex..

Sorry you don't get to assume anything because up into now you refused to believe this woman even existed.

i never said that transsexualism is a bad experience as a whole but there is a lot of pain,confusion and questioning when growing up in a society with such strict gender roles and constructs.i was more lucky than most because i was allowed to express myself regardless of gender roles without serious repercussions and ridicule.the fact the i had alot of supportive people in my life didnt make things any less painful for me.for you, a man to tell me about the trans experience is a bit more than ridiculous to me (because i read about the holocaust or know survivors doesnt mean i can begin to imagine what it was like).
i never claim to speak for the majority.what i shared was based on my personal experiences,that of my friends and the scientific/medical community.

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-19-2012, 09:06 AM
if you want to be petty then yes an erect nipple is penetrating his mouth...we both know thats not what i meant..shesh its like having a debate with children lol (just teasing,not an attack.people on here take things a bit to personally)
im very comfortable with my body.i guess you missed the part where i said i enjoy penile stimulation.i would be a fool to deny myself the pleasure that comes from having the hundreds of nerves in the tip of my penis played with.just because i enjoy that doesnt mean i want to take on the masculine roles (or encompass the masculine energy) of fucking someone.like i said SEVERAL times i dont judge people for it im just sharing my particular feelings and beliefs on the matter.

see thats exactly what i was talking about..confusing fantasy for reality.porn and escorting is a job not a way of life.
its far from uncommon for someone to have a job they dont enjoy personally.
because you see a girl jerking or topping a guy doesnt mean thats what she likes personally, its what pays the bills.i personally dont like allot of the guys i see as clients or the men i perform with on camera but i see them as clients and perform with them on videos because im paid too.......

actually thats 500 EVERY year getting srs....and how exactly do you know 100 girls and in what capacity do you know them? if its from porn and escorting than i wouldnt count that as actually knowing them and their personal proclivities no matter what they told you....

i didnt bring it up you did...some obscure video where a woman is saying she wished she had a dick.im sure that most women (and people) dont want to be trans....and i brought up the DSM so you would understand what transsexualism and gender dsyphoria is....its not wanting to be trans but to be the other sex..

i never said that transsexualism is a bad experience as a whole but there is a lot of pain,confusion and questioning when growing up in a society with such strict gender roles and constructs.i was more lucky than most because i was allowed to express myself regardless of gender roles without serious repercussions and ridicule.the fact the i had alot of supportive people in my life didnt make things any less painful for me.for you, a man to tell me about the trans experience is a bit more than ridiculous to me (because i read about the holocaust or know survivors doesnt mean i can begin to imagine what it was like).
i never claim to speak for the majority.what i shared was based on my personal experiences,that of my friends and the scientific/medical community.
Since when has it been a crime to bring up TS lifestyles in other communities?
At this point it just seems like you're getting offended for no reason.....

Last question: Since you're the sexpert on masculine energy. And since genetic women do not have a prostate gland and all men do. How do you equate one being stimulated internally to being a feminine act?

This is the question I ask everyone since that organ singlehandedly negates everything manly men stand for.

Perhaps Nature didn't get the memo?

amberskyi
04-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Since when has it been a crime to bring up TS lifestyles in other communities?
At this point it just seems like you're getting offended for no reason.....

Last question: Since you're the sexpert on masculine energy. And since genetic women do not have a prostate gland and all men do. How do you equate one being stimulated internally to being a feminine act?

This is the question I ask everyone since that organ singlehandedly negates everything manly men stand for.

Perhaps Nature didn't get the memo?

the same reasons we have tails and babies can breath under water
plus the prostate produces the actual seminal fluid that contains sperm...after a year or two of hormones it shrinks significantly in transwoman

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Good thing not every man thinks like chase...i would have to turn to woman...eeew !

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Good thing not every man thinks like chase...i would have to turn to woman...eeew !
Stop trying to bluff your way into having transsexual status and speaking upon our behalf. You're a man pretending to be a TS woman on the internet. Your tiresome little charade is over. Please leave.

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Stop trying to bluff your way into having transsexual status and speaking upon our behalf. You're a man pretending to be a TS woman on the internet. Your tiresome little charade is over. Please leave.

Why do you even bother to respond then?

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Why do you even bother to respond then?
Because you keep interrupting and sidetracking many of the conversations here. Please just leave.

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Because you keep interrupting and sidetracking many of the conversations here. Please just leave.

Glad to hear i annoy you...xx

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 02:41 PM

Oyea and you stop bragging about your transsexual status cause bragging about that proves you are no woman... "im afraid"

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 02:44 PM
The real bullshit artist here is you Nicole...
You dont even have a mind of your own...as long as it gets attention its fine with you...
Haha attention whore lol

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Oh and that chase guy
needs to accept he is gay because he sees ts woman as men...so he must be gay...and he needs to stop calling us delusional for wanting to date straight men who like and love us for our femininity...

KittyPride
04-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Ashley was a 100% right about you Nicole...and she really made me laugh calling you an old gargoyle...that was very funny..
Thanks for the entertainment Nicole...
You are a fine bullshit artist lol
"im afraid"

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-20-2012, 10:04 PM
the prostate produces the actual seminal fluid that contains sperm...after a year or two of hormones it shrinks significantly in transwoman

When a genetic woman gets a breast reduction no matter how significant. They're still considered as "breast".

So how does the process of you taking mones change the fact that you still have one? Even if you did get SRS they don't remove it only preposition it. So don't bring up hormones because you still use prostate for stimulation.

My point was that the same feelings you get from insertion from a penis, a sex toy or finger is the same feeling as any male with a functional prostate.

Yet for some reason it's been classified strictly as being "feminine" and unmanly.

So I'm just saying, ignore the misinformation and contradiction our society is so commonly know for concealing. Both men and women have assholes so using it for sexual gratification shouldn't be hindered by roles.

amberskyi
04-20-2012, 11:48 PM
When a genetic woman gets a breast reduction no matter how significant. They're still considered as "breast".

So how does the process of you taking mones change the fact that you still have one? Even if you did get SRS they don't remove it only preposition it. So don't bring up hormones because you still use prostate for stimulation.

My point was that the same feelings you get from insertion from a penis, a sex toy or finger is the same feeling as any male with a functional prostate.

Yet for some reason it's been classified strictly as being "feminine" and unmanly.

So I'm just saying, ignore the misinformation and contradiction our society is so commonly know for concealing. Both men and women have assholes so using it for sexual gratification shouldn't be hindered by roles.

the whole hormone thing was just a side note.....the forest,not the trees man...
the whole point was you made an argument that if our prostates weren't for pleasure than what are they for.i was just making the counter argument that a.prostates create the fluid in which sperm travels/resides and b.that we have more than a few body parts and functions that serve no purpose.....