PDA

View Full Version : qUESTION FOR THE TS WOMEN

FreddieGomez
04-15-2012, 11:54 PM
What do you do when you get "clocked"? How do you react?

or do you never get clocked?

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 12:05 AM
No I don't get clocked...

But if you do hold your head up high and keep walking...

amberskyi
04-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Every girl gets clocked....don't buy into that I never get spooked crap.its just that some get it less than others.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 01:38 AM
Every girl gets clocked....don't buy into that I never get spooked crap.its just that some get it less than others.

Your probably right, I just never get called out openly or know if I am getting clocked...

amberskyi
04-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Your probably right, I just never get called out openly or know if I am getting clocked...

Same here but I'd be a fool to think that people can't get into my 6'2 self.I find though that if your feminine enough and carry yourself as a woman that people will treat you as a woman even if they know.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Same here but I'd be a fool to think that people can't get into my 6'2 self.I find though that if your feminine enough and carry yourself as a woman that people will treat you as a woman even if they know.

The only time I was clocked was when i was with ED, Willie, Blks, and oem in Vegas..

I was at the bar and 5 guys came up to me, and the black guy put his arm under my skirt thinking he was gonna touch my pussy and he was so surprised... Lol... Then oem came and they all ran away...hahahah I remember now!

TSMichelleAustin
04-16-2012, 01:48 AM
We all get clocked just depends on person clocking u! Kids I notice clock the most!!!!

Candis says it well in this vid! Girls take notes! LOL

Candis Cayne Sneak Preview 2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poEacEvKK70)

TsVanessa69
04-16-2012, 01:50 AM
im a transexual, so calling me a transexual in public i dont really see the point, im not tryna fool anybody, so when it happens, i ask them if they were so smart and figured that one out can they please tell me where the fuck is waldo.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-16-2012, 01:52 AM
When I was right out of college, that was a big issue for me. So I try as much to blend in and blend in well when I'm out and about. Blending doesn't just involve looking your best, but also sounding your best. Every tgirl (whether she admits or not) has their good and bad days (it's not far different with genetic women - some days they look great and others they looked like crap). These days, it's a non issue for me, provided they (whoever was clocking) remains "civilized" and not make a scene out in public. And so far, I've never had that type of embarrassing experience, thank goodness! lol ;)

TSMichelleAustin
04-16-2012, 01:52 AM
Agree with Vanessa though, I dont care if people know I am a ts or not! But I dont go around with a sign posted on myself! LOL But when I was younger and Vanessa knows that I always just tried to blend but now I dont give a fuck! One blk guy selling his record on Vegas Blvd wanted me to buy one and I said no thank u! And he went off on me, telling his friend HEY THATS A MAN! I was like fucking ignorance, I kept walking!

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 01:56 AM

I bet I get clocked but I never had anyone say anything or making a remark...
I just think I "sense" it when someone "clocks" me.

Like TSlovers for instance... when a man looks at me with too much of an open and friendly face... I usually think he is a Tlover and that I got clocked.

Also there are men that look at me as if they are undressing me with their eyes... in those cases also... I think I get clocked...Tranny means easy sex for a lot of men.

Sometimes, especially when men make respectfull compliments... in those case I "sense" sometimes that I did not get clocked.

And to your question, what do I do? I just remain myself. I do not need to be a woman since I am a TS...
Look around... there are so many woman out there.

I should be the TS woman I am... and not try to dissapear forever. Nature is diverse. I am part of this diversity.
And I am not ashamed of that.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 01:59 AM
im a transexual, so calling me a transexual in public i dont really see the point, im not tryna fool anybody, so when it happens, i ask them if they were so smart and figured that one out can they please tell me where the fuck is waldo.

A Tgirlfriend of mine once got clocked by a nasty guy that shouted: "HEY LOOK A TRANNY!!!!" To which she replied in her most feminine way and sounding very offended... " No, I am a man!!!!"

that works lol

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 02:09 AM
We all get clocked just depends on person clocking u! Kids I notice clock the most!!!!

Candis says it well in this vid! Girls take notes! LOL

That is awesome, I love the, "Yes we Candis!". I don't know why but it reminded me of Stuart Smalley the SNL character.

Good enough. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY)

I just remain myself.

No you don't, that is a lie. Nobody is ever themselves in the public eye, and I am pretty sure tgilrs hide themselves more than anybody, maybe even more than black people.

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2012, 02:21 AM
I've never been outed in public or had anyone give me weird looks...yet...

If they think something maybe..but at least they are respectful....

I mean I go in the girls locker room every other day at the gym shower, do my make up there etc..

Never been outted...yet...knock on wood...

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 02:25 AM
I've never been outed in public or had anyone give me weird looks...yet...

If they think something maybe..but at least they are respectful....

I mean I go in the girls locker room every other day at the gym shower, do my make up there etc..

Never been outted...yet...knock on wood...

Yes, but you are very pretty. It is the perspective very attractive people have of the world versus the very unattractive. You are a beautiful woman, and human beings tend to treat people of beauty with much more respect and admiration, even though being beautiful wasn't necessarily a hard fought accomplishment, you just have good genetics that come with big social perks.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 02:35 AM
No you don't, that is a lie. Nobody is ever themselves in the public eye, and I am pretty sure tgilrs hide themselves more than anybody, maybe even more than black people.

You dont know me personally??
I really dont hide...
hard to understand for you perhaps but I live openly as a TS I do NOT hide... not for anyone.

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 02:37 AM
You dont know me personally??
I really dont hide...
hard to understand for you perhaps but I live openly as a TS I do NOT hide... not for everyone.

Of course you hide, to deny this would refute human behavior.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 02:39 AM

Explain how we hide?

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 02:39 AM

What should I hide then?????
Please answer because this is getting really annoying?

Ive hidden how I felt and who I was most of my life... when I was forced to live as a boy... do you think I would continue to hide NOW?

Of course not...

Just that YOU because of your own insecurity's about dating Tgirls would want to hide... I have lived the life from childhood on.. and I am not afraid OR ashamed.

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 02:43 AM
I'm not ego tripping here, but I never get clocked. I mean, I haven't been spooked in about 5 years. The last time someone spooked me, it was in a Walgreens. A drunk guy asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I told him loud as fuck in front of basically the whole store, "maybe you'd like to suck my dick and find out!" lol

But I've been asked by doctors and nurses a few times if I'm menstruating regularly. I just say yes. lol

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Explain how we hide?

No human being exposes who they are completely and utterly to any other person, if they do it is a phenomenon. The reason is because human beings evolved to be adaptable and to survive, we beat out the dinosaurs for god sakes! And surviving in this world means hiding parts of yourself, and everyone does it, are you going to tell me you've really revealed every dark thought you've ever had? No, you haven't, nobody does, it is human nature, that is why I say it is an impossibility to claim that you don't hide, especially when in the public eye. Why do you think the internet was such a blessing with it's anonymity?

What should I hide then?????
Please answer because this is getting really annoying?

Ive hidden how I felt and who I was most of my life... when I was forced to live as a boy... do you think I would continue to hide NOW?

Of course not...

Just that YOU because of your own insecurity's about dating Tgirls would want to hide... I have lived the life from childhood on.. and I am not afraid OR ashamed

You call me insecure but look how defensive you are getting on the internet. You think all you are and all that is revolves around being a tgirl? That was only one hurdle in your life, there are numerous hurdles to self-discovery. You are not a complete person, nobody is, that is the daily task of human beings, to grow.

I mean it is hilarious that you would even lash out saying I'm insecure about dating tgirls, when you are so emotionally detached from your own penis you won't even let people touch it. Who cares if you're ashamed or not, that isn't what we're talking about, you're only speaking about one facet that encompasses who you are, yes you are hiding, and you will hide until you die, everyone will, and that is the biggest hurdle of all. This will never change though in my opinion until people attain telepathy and can see and hear the feelings of everyone on the planet, and truly understand one another and only then we will no longer have to hide.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 02:53 AM
I'm not ego tripping here, but I never get clocked. I mean, I haven't been spooked in about 5 years. The last time someone spooked me, it was in a Walgreens. A drunk guy asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I told him loud as fuck in front of basically the whole store, "maybe you'd like to suck my dick and find out!" lol
l

Personally I would be VERY worried when a drunk person would spot me. Because people that are drunk have little inhibition and dont hesitate to speak their minds....
People who arent drunk wont make these remarks because they dont want to hurt others in this way... or are just too afraid to say it.

Im not saying that you do not pass... Im just saying that your story really does not defend your passability.

Also I think a lot of transwoman... miss the social radar most GG's DO have. GG's are usually better in sensing emotions and thoughst of other people.

So a lot of trannies miss the art of reading facial expressions...
I get clocked a lot... just that people dont tell me... does not mean im not clocked...

What trannies usually are very good at is bragging.... something a lot of GG's lack.
Trannies are very good at bragging about their passibility ... their own (masculine) ego stands in the way of sensitive perception...

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 02:53 AM

But I've been asked by doctors and nurses a few times if I'm menstruating regularly. I just say yes. lol

I definitely get where you're coming from, and it is really hard not to say shit to the dunces of the world, but I wonder after something like that happens, do you quickly brush it off or do you think about it every now and then?

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 02:56 AM
GG's are usually better in sensing emotions and thoughst of other people.

What trannies usually are very good at is bragging.... something a lot of GG's lack.
Trannies are very good at bragging about their passibility ... their own (masculine) ego stands in the way of sensitive perception...

Bragging is a very masculine quality, and so is having a large ego. Which begs the question, is every tgirl 100% woman or are there still masculine identities leaking through her persona when she is stressed?

Also genetic girls being better at empathizing with other people comes from the fact that they spent thousands of hours with other girls constantly recalibrating themselves to the social game. Being able to read people and be sensitive to other people's emotions is a skill that every human being possesses. (Outside of mental illnesses like psychopathy.)

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 02:57 AM
No human being exposes who they are completely and utterly to any other person, if they do it is a phenomenon. The reason is because human beings evolved to be adaptable and to survive, we beat out the dinosaurs for god sakes! And surviving in this world means hiding parts of yourself, and everyone does it, are you going to tell me you've really revealed every dark thought you've ever had? No, you haven't, nobody does, it is human nature, that is why I say it is an impossibility to claim that you don't hide, especially when in the public eye. Why do you think the internet was such a blessing with it's anonymity?

this wasnt about that!!!! It was about hiding that I am a TS.. I DONT.. honestly... Of course when I meet you Im not going to tell you right away what an insensitive yerk you are... that is something else.
But honestly I dont have anything to hide.
My darkness has been revealed to the world... has yours?

You call me insecure but look how defensive you are getting on the internet. You think all you are and all that is revolves around being a tgirl? That was only one hurdle in your life, there are numerous hurdles to self-discovery. You are not a complete person, nobody is, that is the daily task of human beings, to grow.

I mean it is hilarious that you would even lash out saying I'm insecure about dating tgirls, when you are so emotionally detached from your own penis you won't even let people touch it. Who cares if you're ashamed or not, that isn't what we're talking about, you're only speaking about one facet that encompasses who you are, yes you are hiding, and you will hide until you die, everyone will, and that is the biggest hurdle of all. This will never change though in my opinion until people attain telepathy and can see and hear the feelings of everyone on the planet, and truly understand one another and only then we will no longer have to hide.

You are such a yerk... like most Tlovers.... lol You insist I love my penis just as much as you do... GET REAL...
Im genderdysforic.. you insensitive yerk!

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 03:00 AM
Being able to read people and be sensitive to other people's emotions is a skill that every human being possesses. (Outside of mental illnesses like psychopathy.)

Not true...
Not everyone can do it. Perhaps you can learn it... But its not like girls are teached to read facial expressions...

Bragging is a very masculine quality, and so is having a large ego. Which begs the question, is every tgirl 100% woman or are there still masculine identities leaking through her persona when she is stressed?

I think a lot of transsexuals arent even transsexual. Everybody is just thrown onto one big heap. But I for sure dont recognise much in the other girls...

rydermorrison
04-16-2012, 03:03 AM

ummmm no doy... you were clearly talking about hiding being trans...

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 03:03 AM
I definitely get where you're coming from, and it is really hard not to say shit to the dunces of the world, but I wonder after something like that happens, do you quickly brush it off or do you think about it every now and then?
You have to understand, I flaunted being androgynous for many years. If that guy wasn't so rude and direct, I wouldn't have said it quite like that. But I spent years being called a faggot. I was called a faggot before I even tried very hard to look different, in grade school. So I ran away in my mid teens to live in Manhattan. No one there cared if I looked like a faggot. I liked looking that way anyway. lol If I got clocked now, I guess I'd be somewhat caught off guard because I'm so not used to it. But I never took it personally all those years growing up. I don't have any shame being who I am. I'm proud to be a TS. I just don't broadcast it or force the information on anyone. If I go to a doctor to get antibiotics for a cold, why bother to make waves when he asks me about menstruating? But if it was something more serious, I'd let them know in a second. I'm not ashamed.

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2012, 03:05 AM
How is it bragging to say you can walk down the street interact with public with out any craziness

Freddie asked a question girls are giving their answers

I find a lot of girls give themselves away when they act uncomfortable in public etc

Like it doesn't come "natural" to them

Or too much make up

Or girls who go out everywhere like they are going to a night club during the day

And mannerisms - and acting out usually draws attention

A lot of girls still act like gay boys

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2012, 03:07 AM
There are plenty of beautiful girls

But over surgery - how they act in public - voice - girls who still have adams apples

Usually is what girls called out

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 03:13 AM
How is it bragging to say you can walk down the street interact with public with out any craziness

Freddie asked a question girls are giving their answers

I find a lot of girls give themselves away when they act uncomfortable in public etc

Like it doesn't come "natural" to them

Or too much make up

Or girls who go out everywhere like they are going to a night club during the day

And mannerisms - and acting out usually draws attention

A lot of girls still act like gay boys

I agree!

The more natural you are the more you fit in well, as oppose to swaying your hips too much, or trying to hard... I have friends that look like strippers during the day and it was ilke WTF?

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 03:14 AM
You have to understand, I flaunted being androgynous for many years. If that guy wasn't so rude and direct, I wouldn't have said it quite like that. But I spent years being called a faggot. I was called a faggot before I even tried very hard to look different, in grade school. So I ran away in my mid teens to live in Manhattan. No one there cared if I looked like a faggot. I liked looking that way anyway. lol If I got clocked now, I guess I'd be somewhat caught off guard because I'm so not used to it. But I never took it personally all those years growing up. I don't have any shame being who I am. I'm proud to be a TS. I just don't broadcast it or force the information on anyone. If I go to a doctor to get antibiotics for a cold, why bother to make waves when he asks me about menstruating? But if it was something more serious, I'd let them know in a second. I'm not ashamed.

I never thought you were ashamed, lots of people dwell on the rude actions of other people. I was simply curious as to your outlook on life, and I agree getting into hooplah over some antibiotics isn't worth it. So what exactly does a faggot look like?

There are plenty of beautiful girls

But over surgery - how they act in public - voice - girls who still have adams apples

Usually is what girls called out

After reading your other post I see your point, I think that definitely would have a larger impact on how people viewed you and that attractiveness would be completely secondary. It actually reminds me of a movie that I think applies here for some reason, have you ever seen the movie 'Stage Beauty'?

MrsKellyPierce
04-16-2012, 03:22 AM
I never thought you were ashamed, lots of people dwell on the rude actions of other people. I was simply curious as to your outlook on life, and I agree getting into hooplah over some antibiotics isn't worth it. So what exactly does a faggot look like?

After reading your other post I see your point, I think that definitely would have a larger impact on how people viewed you and that attractiveness would be completely secondary. It actually reminds me of a movie that I think applies here for some reason, have you ever seen the movie 'Stage Beauty'?I've been out with girls who I would consider passable/beautiful but cause of how they act/sound were clocked a lot..

I won't name names but some guys as well put these girls in most beautiful and most passable

And it's not always face that gives them away it's the bodies..

I have a girlfriend that wish she'd of never done silicone pumping cause she gets clocked a lot due to it..because before she never got clocked...and to me and others very passable and beautiful

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 03:27 AM

After reading your other post I see your point, I think that definitely would have a larger impact on how people viewed you and that attractiveness would be completely secondary. It actually reminds me of a movie that I think applies here for some reason, have you ever seen the movie 'Stage Beauty'?
Faggots have 12" pink mohawks, paint their faces in high-whore drag, wear a fake diamond choker, and an unbuttoned denim vest with no shirt, just to make sure that they KNOW you don't have tits, even if you look like a girl in your face. lol

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 03:54 AM
All my friends are gg or gay bois... I dunno why, but ts think I'm a bitchy, I don't think it's true... But I love my friends..

robertlouis
04-16-2012, 04:04 AM
Hey folks, did anyone notice progress of a sort in the thread title? For the first time Freddie has addressed his question/comment to TS Women, rather than wincingly calling you "trannies".

I think that merits congratulations.

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 04:05 AM
All my friends are gg or gay bois... I dunno why, but ts think I'm a bitchy, I don't think it's true... But I love my friends..
Me too. My best friend these days is a GG. And generally, I get along well with fem gay guys. No bears or leather daddies tho'. lol

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 04:10 AM
I have one best friend that ts....one best friend thats gay....and my bf straight...(or bi if you insist).

I would like more male friends coz they make me feel good i just love em lol

Most Gg's easely annoy me lol...tgirls too..
But i need to open myself up to gg's more i guess, im pretty defensive when it comes to woman...
Its odd...i was bullied by boys but still woman hurt me the most i guess...for not wanting to recognise me as one of them in my childhood years...

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Me too. My best friend these days is a GG. And generally, I get along well with fem gay guys. No bears or leather daddies tho'. lol

hahaha I know right? Well I do have a few bears who ares o funny and they always like to hug me, and they talk about sex like nothing... I get a bit like weird with how open they are... lol..

TSMichelleAustin
04-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Im same as Nicole and Evon, most all my friends are GG or gay men! Unless they are people I grew up with then a few str8 men! I have some bear, drag queen, and fem guy gay friends... but I do have a few ts I can call good friends.

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 04:21 AM
hahaha I know right? Well I do have a few bears who ares o funny and they always like to hug me, and they talk about sex like nothing... I get a bit like weird with how open they are... lol..
Actually, I'm fine with some bears, as long as they're not the kind that dislike women. And you're right. They are pretty uninhibited when they discuss sex. lol A good friend of mine in FL is a serious S&M dungeon master. I can only listen to his sex stories for so long before I start thinking 'TMI'! lol

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 04:22 AM
Actually, I'm fine with some bears, as long as they're not the kind that dislike women. And you're right. They are pretty uninhibited when they discuss sex. lol A good friend of mine in FL is a serious S&M dungeon master. I can only listen to his sex stories for so long before I start thinking 'TMI'! lol

omg yes! They say about how they liked getting fisted and shit like that... Im like omg.... lose asshole!

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 04:36 AM
omg yes! They say about how they liked getting fisted and shit like that... Im like omg.... lose asshole!
Omg, I used to go to his house on the inter-coastal and he'd have always have these old dudes in his racks with gag balls and blind folds. He'd leave them there for hours in his backyard where no one could see them. lol He would fist those guys after I left. I can't watch that shit TBH. I can deal with raping a guy and beating him, but the idea of fisting makes me nauseous. My clients were extreme enough. lol

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Omg, I used to go to his house on the inter-coastal and he'd have always have these old dudes in his racks with gag balls and blind folds. He'd leave them there for hours in his backyard where no one could see them. lol He would fist those guys after I left. I can't watch that shit TBH. I can deal with raping a guy and beating him, but the idea of fisting makes me nauseous. My clients were extreme enough. lol

It just sounds so risky.... I mean your ass can tear....

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 04:54 AM
It just sounds so risky.... I mean your ass can tear....
You're absolutely right. You have to know EXACTLY what you're doing.
His husband years ago was a doctor, and he knew his stuff with that.

That's why I wouldn't do S&M. Only B&D. I wouldn't want to do anything that required them signing waiver contracts. No blood. I wouldn't do anything that was potentially going to really injure them. I don't enjoy that anyway. I like more psychological torture. lol

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 05:02 AM
You're absolutely right. You have to know EXACTLY what you're doing.
His husband years ago was a doctor, and he knew his stuff with that.

That's why I wouldn't do S&M. Only B&D. I wouldn't want to do anything that required them signing waiver contracts. No blood. I wouldn't do anything that was potentially going to really injure them. I don't enjoy that anyway. I like more psychological torture. lol

Sexual dom and humiliation is my forte... So nothing bit fists and bug zappers and taser....

robertlouis
04-16-2012, 05:07 AM
Sexual dom and humiliation is my forte... So nothing bit fists and bug zappers and taser....

There's a whole institution over here which would love to get to know you two.

We call it the Conservative Party lol.

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 05:15 AM
There's a whole institution over here which would love to get to know you two.

We call it the Conservative Party lol.

hahahaha You like that don't you?

robertlouis
04-16-2012, 05:34 AM
hahahaha You like that don't you?

Me personally? No. Hate the bastards.

And would prefer you not to be in domme mode.....

EvonRose
04-16-2012, 05:35 AM
Me personally? No. Hate the bastards.

And would prefer you not to be in domme mode.....

Get on your knees!

robertlouis
04-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Get on your knees!

Can't stand him either - you get him, I can't be arsed. :)

Willie Escalade
04-16-2012, 06:56 AM
The only time I was clocked was when i was with ED, Willie, Blks, and oem in Vegas..

I was at the bar and 5 guys came up to me, and the black guy put his arm under my skirt thinking he was gonna touch my pussy and he was so surprised... Lol... Then oem came and they all ran away...hahahah I remember now!
I remember that! Ponta was going to get his ass kicked...

Faggots have 12" pink mohawks, paint their faces in high-whore drag, wear a fake diamond choker, and an unbuttoned denim vest with no shirt, just to make sure that they KNOW you don't have tits, even if you look like a girl in your face. lol
Strangely, there was an individual that fit this description (without the hair or makeup) down in Long Beach this afternoon; apparently he was at the Gran Prix. Unfortunately, I couldn't pull the iPhone out fast enough to take a pic.

Back on topic, most of the girls I see that get "clocked" ARE the ones that "overdo" it...mannerisms, clothing, or their voices. At least that gay Latin voice sounds a bit more natural than the high-pitched after-surgery voice a few girls have.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 03:09 PM
I noticed that the gay guys i know arent comfortable anymore discussing their sexual life with me...and they dont want to hear about mine lol

I was thinking like...cmon guys im sorth of gay, losen up lol

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 03:34 PM
I noticed that the gay guys i know arent comfortable anymore discussing their sexual life with me...and they dont want to hear about mine lol

I was thinking like...cmon guys im sorth of gay, losen up lol
? Are you serious? lol I've talked for hours to gay men about their sex lives.

I suspect that you're still part time or in the closet, or you're just dysfunctionally introverted. You say lots of things that just don't ring true. There's something very... off... about you.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 03:47 PM
? Are you serious? lol I've talked for hours to gay men about their sex lives.

I suspect that you're still part time or in the closet, or you're just dysfunctionally introverted. You say lots of things that just don't ring true. There's something very... off... about you.

Yeah im serious lol...im not part time lol...
I wish i could be part time...there are days id like to be invinsible...lol

Yeah im serious...in the past i could talk to gay men about all sorths of stuff but im no longer regarded as "one of them" by all of them... I also need to get used to woman seeing me as "one of them" and start talking to me about womans stuff...that really is something i still need to get used too lol...

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh and nicole...there is a lot of stuff that dont ring true to me when it comes to you...

Like your "womanhood"
Sometimes you are way too butch...for me to believe there is anything really feminine to you...
And no im not talking about looks ;)

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 07:39 PM
Oh and nicole...there is a lot of stuff that dont ring true to me when it comes to you...

Like your "womanhood"
Sometimes you are way too butch...for me to believe there is anything really feminine to you...
And no im not talking about looks ;)
lol Well, I guess you've mistaken me for someone who might give a shit what you think. I don't. But now that I think about it, please don't take anything I say at face value. I hope you suspect that I'm so butch that I scratch my balls and rip farts while I wait on line at the grocery store. Then I hope you contemplate if I go home and watch Nascar and belch, and play air guitar in my boxer shorts. Be my guest.

But you seem kinda sheltered and weird, so any thinking you do outside of the tiny world you inhabit is probably healthy for you.

But I still don't believe what you're telling us. There are things that sound unlikely. So sue me, but I'm skeptical of you and that corny avatar you hide behind, and all these claims of GID. You don't sound like any TS I've ever talked to; not even the mentally ill bricks. You sound like you're tying to imagine your way through transitioning; not like you're living through it.

But maybe it's just me.

*belch

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 08:34 PM
And if you "wish you could be part time", BE part time. Who's stopping you? You don't have implants and you said you don't pass anyway. Why then are you supposedly being a masochist? "Invisible"? Wtf? Are you drunk? Why did you bother in the first place if it's such a struggle? I mean, how do you pay your bills? Where do you work? Does the tranny fairy leave your rent money under your pillow when she finds your beard hairs underneath it? lol You think it's "ironic" that TS sexworkers pay for their surgeries with their escort and porn money? Why would you find that even worth mentioning?

I think you're probably full of of shit. I don't know anyone who's that miserable about their transition, and could bother shooting the breeze on a TS porn forum, unless of course you're here for the porn and you're a hetero CD who possibly shouldn't have bothered transitioning if it was just some kinky daydream you had one day. So explain yourself if you can. I dare you in my most butch accusatory tone. lol

But I'm serious. I want to understand this. If I'm wrong, I'm hoping you decide to stop wasting our time with these far fetched comments you keep making. Show a little humility and try to learn something if you're so genuine and you feel you've made the right decision.

But it wouldn't be like it's the first time that someone's yanked an entire forum around with total bullshit. So forgive me if you haven't convinced me based on simply backing yourself up with "cuz I said so".

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 10:31 PM
And if you "wish you could be part time", BE part time. Who's stopping you? You don't have implants and you said you don't pass anyway.

Because I pass better as a woman then a man.

Why then are you supposedly being a masochist? "Invisible"? Wtf? Are you drunk?

All the time it seems... because everytime I read you.. I read the words of a man lol.

Why did you bother in the first place if it's such a struggle?

Haha like I have a choice... funny Nicole lol

I mean, how do you pay your bills? Where do you work? Does the tranny fairy leave your rent money under your pillow when she finds your beard hairs underneath it? lol You think it's "ironic" that TS sexworkers pay for their surgeries with their escort and porn money? Why would you find that even worth mentioning?

Its not your business... And YES it IS ironic that most men into TGIRLS build their sexual idenity around an illusion... because they let themselves get fucked by woman who are only doing that to earn money for a sex change.
This whole scene is largely build on dreams and illusions of men..

I think you're probably full of of shit. I don't know anyone who's that miserable about their transition, and could bother shooting the breeze on a TS porn forum, unless of course you're here for the porn and you're a hetero CD who possibly shouldn't have bothered transitioning if it was just some kinky daydream you had one day. So explain yourself if you can. I dare you in my most butch accusatory tone. lol

Why I am here? Suddenly the words of Lydia Lunch in "Gone City" come to mind: "Next time someone asks you why...you can tell em and you can quote me on this ...because I fucking felt like it!"

Lydia Lunch - Gone City - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4vRcMbH-jI)

But I'm serious. I want to understand this. If I'm wrong, I'm hoping you decide to stop wasting our time with these far fetched comments you keep making. Show a little humility and try to learn something if you're so genuine and you feel you've made the right decision.

I never made any decision. Life or nature decided for me. Thats how we differ from eachother. You just happily mutulate yourself for narcistic reasons... and I transition just to be myself ;)?

But it wouldn't be like it's the first time that someone's yanked an entire forum around with total bullshit. So forgive me if you haven't convinced me based on simply backing yourself up with "cuz I said so".

coz I said so :)

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 10:33 PM
But you seem kinda sheltered and weird, so any thinking you do outside of the tiny world you inhabit is probably healthy for you.

Hihihi I liked that one.

You don't sound like any TS I've ever talked to;

Best compliment you could give me :)
And you are right... I never met anyone like me lol.
But have you? I hope not ! LOL

You sound like you're tying to imagine your way through transitioning; not like you're living through it.

But maybe it's just me.

*belch

Yes its just you :)

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 10:56 PM
"There, but for the grace of god, ..." I s'pose. lol

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 11:24 PM
And why is it not my business? You confessed to the forum that you were born with a cock. It should be all up hill from there imo. You're shocked that gay men won't share their sex lives with you, but you can't tell us how you support yourself? lol C'mon. Just give us a basic idea. Do your parents support you? Do you sell things on Ebay? Did you donate a chunk of your brain to science? What's the big deal about telling me something? Obviously you can't relate to any of the "working girls" on the forum. Which is fine. It's not like we're all that much alike.

Oh, and you said you don't pass as a man. Do you look like something in between? Like a very obviously transgendred person? Like Eddie Izzard? Do you think you might scare people? You don't have to be ashamed btw. I know some very scary looking bitches who are great people. Sometimes the more passable, the more assholish and vapid a girl is. I don't place looks above personality because I don't really get off on other transsexuals anyway. I don't want to fuck them AT ALL. My favorite M2F is probably Shealita Baby, so you have no worries with me. I like her because she's a total bitch. You can trust me here.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 11:33 PM
If a girl is a working girl or not really does not matter to me.
I know a lot of Tgirls that arent working girls that I also dont relate to.
It had nothing to do with that.
Just that I am incapable for escort does not mean I look down on those that do... on the contrary ...

And anyway...I come here to study the mind of men that like Twoman lol.
Thats my main interest.

Im not here to share personal information about my life on a porn forum.
I am honest... and what I write is true.

And what I do not write I do not share because I dont want to.. and I dont see why I should?
Like sharing a picture.

I really dont care what others think about me here. It might only hurt me... does not matter if the reaction is positive or negative.

I dont like it when I am viewed as a transgender. Or when the focus is on me being transgendered. Cause actually I feel like a normal woman really.

Lexilittle
04-16-2012, 11:40 PM

When you say "clocked" do you mean punched? If so it happened to me once. I've been living stealth for 6 years and have dated lots of straight men who don't know I am trans. I usually wait until the second or third date to give my disclosure since it is waiting long enough to see if I actually like the guy enough to want to go further.

Generally it never goes well but rarely as bad as this date. We were in a restaurant and I had already given him my gambit of questions to gauge about how well it would go over and it seemed like all would be good. Well I told him there at dinner and BAM! It was really unexpected he called me a freak and left. I was in shock but everyone at the restaurant came to see if I was ok and a few guys went out the door to find the guy who hit me.

All in all this is a one off thing as far as walking down the street and just getting punched never happens. This would probably depend also on how open you are with be TS. I live in a small town and to me it is no one's business what is between my legs unless your going to see it so I rarely have issues.

Hopefully that answers your question.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Oh, and you said you don't pass as a man. Do you look like something in between?.

Yes I think I look like someone in between but leaning towards female. I am not invinsible as a TS.
If I were to live as a guy the reactions would be way more intense.
Like they were in the past also... lots of hostility.
And I dont confuse people anymore. I would if I still lived as a boy... People would continuously wonder... is that a boy or a girl or... what is that?

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Yes I think I look like someone in between but leaning towards female. I am not invinsible as a TS.
If I were to live as a guy the reactions would be way more intense.
Like they were in the past also... lots of hostility.
And I dont confuse people anymore. I would if I still lived as a boy... People would continuously wonder... is that a boy or a girl or... what is that?
So how do they react on your job?

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 12:56 AM
So how do they react on your job?

I am regarded as female in my daily life.
The difference with a lot of the girls here is lol that I dont feel like bragging about it lol

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 01:25 AM
I am regarded as female in my daily life.
The difference with a lot of the girls here is lol that I dont feel like bragging about it lol
You once said that you can't pass. What changed since 2 months ago?

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 01:58 AM
You once said that you can't pass. What changed since 2 months ago?

No i said that i wont pass as in 100 so im not stealth.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 05:19 AM
No i said that i wont pass as in 100 so im not stealth.
So you interact with people regularly who acknowledge and accept that you're a transsexual? Tell us more about them. How did you meet them? At work? Socially? And tell us something about how you met these gay guys who aren't telling you about their sex lives.

buckjohnson
04-17-2012, 10:31 AM
when I am with my GG friends and lovers they often clock TG before I can spot them, Maybe it is easier to spot here where I live than elsewhere.

Did not read the whol thread, but I did read where some posters said they have not been clocked before, which I find a bit disingenuous at best, Maybe not on point, but sort of on point, I am not gay but gay men often try to hit on me, thinking I am gay, or straight woman think I am because of some personality quirks associatied with being gay i.e thoughtfulness, liking poetry and art, am neat, like working out, care about my personal grooming, posting and belonging to an TG porn website, having friends who are gay and TG,
Well, I guess I have been clocked and thusly I, like in Spartacus, am gay.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 10:43 AM
when I am with my GG friends and lovers they often clock TG before I can spot them, Maybe it is easier to spot here where I live than elsewhere.

Did not read the whol thread, but I did read where some posters said they have not been clocked before, which I find a bit disingenuous at best, Maybe not on point, but sort of on point, I am not gay but gay men often try to hit on me, thinking I am gay, or straight woman think I am because of some personality quirks associatied with being gay i.e thoughtfulness, liking poetry and art, am neat, like working out, care about my personal grooming, posting and belonging to an TG porn website, having friends who are gay and TG,

Hi Buck...
From my experience a lot of girls "think" they are not clocked because they do not see or recogsnise the signals. Its not like people will tell you that you are a TS on the streets. Luckely a lot of them have enough respect for others to not bother them with their thoughts.

buckjohnson
04-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi Buck...
From my experience a lot of girls "think" they are not clocked because they do not see or recogsnise the signals. Its not like people will tell you that you are a TS on the streets. Luckely a lot of them have enough respect for others to not bother them with their thoughts.

I agree. Just last week I was with some GG friends who spotted a trio of TG's a a local breakfast spot. Granted it was early in the AM after a night of fierce cavorting and carousing, but my friends clocked them very easily, and the girls were not more dressed provactively than any of the GG their eating.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:14 AM
I agree. Just last week I was with some GG friends who spotted a trio of TG's a a local breakfast spot. Granted it was early in the AM after a night of fierce cavorting and carousing, but my friends clocked them very easily, and the girls were not more dressed provactively than any of the GG their eating.

This makes it hard for me to be around Tgirls. A lot of them tell me stories about how they pass and nobody see's anything lol. But when I am with them... I see that they get clocked.
But I cant say it... or they will feel offended or hurt...
I have not met many Tgirls out there that have the sensory sensitivity to see what happens around them.

Also, some girls think they are flirted with when clocked. That is sorth of tragic lol.

But I must admit, its really hard to interpret the signals... there are so many possibilities..

Someone looks/acts friendly:

- You are clocked
- You are clocked and they like what they see
- You are clocked and pretend they like what they see to support you
- You arent clocked and someone likes you
- You arent clocked but people notice something unusual about you but dont know what it is.

etc etc.
Its actually pretty tiring.
I kind of envy the girls that really do not sense anything at all.
Well not really.

I rather stay realistic lol.

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Sometimes when a GG clocks me she does not really know its that obvious.
Ive had girls look at me and smile with such appreciation and kindness... almost as if they want to shout at me... "I see you are a TS, but I believe you are a girl and I want you to know that!"

Its actually very kind of those girls... Unfortunately sometimes I am really not in the mood for that and act as if nothing happened lol
I just want to be treated normally like everyone else...lol

But I am also the kind of person that wants to help blind people on the streets (or other people with a handicap) that may feel offended when I ask them.
I know their intentions are good... and thats most important.

LibertyHarkness
04-17-2012, 11:35 AM
i dont care for what people i dont know think of me / or if they clock me etc .... i havnt been physically called out since December 2010 .. now not saying i havnt been clocked since then as i will most certainly have but not to my face .. so at that point i dont really care if someone knows or they dont ...

Kitty i have seen that with GG girls they smile at you, some of the shop girls are the best one for that ..i just laugh at them ..or i just tell them you never met a transsexual before :)

I made a sort of friend in the makeup shop by doing that .. when i went to buy some mac stuff ..i ask her to do me color matches etc and i all got was just this glazed eyed grin.. so I just its ok you can talk to me you wont turn into a tranny and grow a dick you know ... we hit it off then and become friends ..

I think in my opionon the best thing anyone can do if clocked verbally is just ignore it and walk on ....and if its aggressive clocking then find somewhere that provides safety ..

Prospero
04-17-2012, 11:51 AM
I wonder when it comes to being "clocked if you girls make a point of avoiding places where being "clocked" could put you in real physical danger. I am thinking of the centre of provincial UK towns on a friday or saturday night when alcohol and fighting dominate the streets. There are plenty of young men who'd certainly give you a good beating if they were drunk enough. Belligerence seems to be their general default. Obviously shopping on the High Street or mall on Saturday afternoon doesn'r bring that kind of danger. Any thoughts?

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
I wonder when it comes to being "clocked if you girls make a point of avoiding places where being "clocked" could put you in real physical danger. I am thinking of the centre of provincial UK towns on a friday or saturday night when alcohol and fighting dominate the streets. There are plenty of young men who'd certainly give you a good beating if they were drunk enough. Belligerence seems to be their general default. Obviously shopping on the High Street or mall on Saturday afternoon doesn'r bring that kind of danger. Any thoughts?

Yes there are places that I avoid. Certain parts of the city.
I dont like drunk people anyway lol
So its not like I am missing out on something.

But I notice that I sometimes scan surroundings that I am not familiar with.
Its not like I always walk the streets carefree.
Also when going to the forest... there is always in the back of my mind that I am alone and something could happen.

LibertyHarkness
04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
there are areas i will not goto prospero .. but saying that alot of these areas are places i wouldnt have gone to as a boy either lol

but yeah i guess going to places where there is trouble is best avoided ..myself i dont like being around young people getting pissed/high on drugs and wanting to fight for the sake of it ...

I prefer the cinema, restaurants, nice classier bar for more mature people ..does me :) saying that i do stuff at my local gameworkshop for the teenagers etc .. and half them know i am a TS and think its LEET UBER COOL in their speech lol ...

Probably as they just stare at my tits while i paint models in the shop lol bless even one of them lads asked me if i wanted to the sandwich shop for a lemonade and a bacon roll :) niceeee

Prospero
04-17-2012, 11:57 AM
I know Libby. I avoid those places but just sometimes you end up there. I mean after a late night movie and then getting to the carpark or cab rank.

LibertyHarkness
04-17-2012, 11:58 AM
i dont goto cinema in iffy places .. i just dont put myself in positions like that unless i am with others ... but if a fight were to happen then i would have a tear up ... i can have a fight if i have to still ..if i am going to be twatted may as well take one with me lol

Prospero
04-17-2012, 11:59 AM
So I understand. Tough chick beneath the beauty

LibertyHarkness
04-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Lol :)

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 02:37 PM
This makes it hard for me to be around Tgirls. A lot of them tell me stories about how they pass and nobody see's anything lol. But when I am with them... I see that they get clocked.
But I cant say it... or they will feel offended or hurt...
I have not met many Tgirls out there that have the sensory sensitivity to see what happens around them.

Also, some girls think they are flirted with when clocked. That is sorth of tragic lol.

But I must admit, its really hard to interpret the signals... there are so many possibilities..

Someone looks/acts friendly:

- You are clocked
- You are clocked and they like what they see
- You are clocked and pretend they like what they see to support you
- You arent clocked and someone likes you
- You arent clocked but people notice something unusual about you but dont know what it is.

etc etc.
Its actually pretty tiring.
I kind of envy the girls that really do not sense anything at all.
Well not really.

I rather stay realistic lol.
What do you suppose makes you so observant, that you would notice these things, but they don't? Where do you observe all of this silent, polite clocking?

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 03:34 PM
What do you suppose makes you so observant, that you would notice these things, but they don't? Where do you observe all of this silent, polite clocking?

I suppose its intuition...and everywhere

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 04:10 PM
I suppose its intuition...and everywhere
In other words, it's guess-work.

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Wow how dangerous Lexi...it scares me when girls do things like this...

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 05:43 PM

I think seeing someone in photos/videos is a lot different seeing them in person...

As I stated I have seen many passable girls in photos and videos and when I met them in person...it was a different story...

And not because of photoshop...just cause some girls photograph better than others...

It was the body, the shoulders, the mannerisms...things down the line that gave them away..

Then I've seen girls in photos and video who I thought weren't that passable, but in person looked better and actually pretty passable

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 05:52 PM
There are also girls who are not especially pretty, but who never get clocked.

MrsKellyPierce
04-17-2012, 05:53 PM
There are also girls who are not especially pretty, but who never get clocked.
yep that's cause there are a lot of less than attractive women...and people just think they are one of them..

bte
04-17-2012, 05:53 PM
I saw this transwoman at my bank. I looked and thought to myself "Oh come on, she is not even trying to blend in" Luckily there were no kids around, because as a couple of girls have pointed out kids are absolutely the worst in pointing stuff like that out.