PDA

View Full Version : TS like gay men

sexycocksucker
04-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Hello all. I have a question for the ladies. I am a very open minded and very straight looking career military guy who has been in search of a like minded Tgirl in the San Antonio area. I am in very good shape. considered attractive and have no sexual hang ups. Genetic females flirt with me all the time which is a healthy ego boost since I'm 40. I know a lot of people think they look young but nobody ever guesses my age right. Now that I've built up my intro on to my question. Why do so many transexual women prefer to be with men that look and act gay. I have no desire or interest in genetic females and yes I have dated TS's in the past but after moving to SA get no love from the ladies. South Texas has a large TS population so it's not because of limitations. I use to live in Northern Cal in my 20's and got lots of attention from girls their. Back in those days I was still coming to terms about my sexual interests and it didn't help that I got lots of attention from very attractive genetic females. But now I am comfortable enough to know that a LTR with a special lady is what I am in search of. My only requirements are that she in friendly, fun loving, and takes care of herself. Is open sexually and that she remains preop. Yes I do find certain men attractive and have experienced gay sex but I love and respect the feminine aspect that Tgirls work so hard to obtain.

KittyPride
04-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Lol I like straight guys... I dont date gay one's
But military guys... I dont know...always afraid I guess that you would turn out like a gay crossdresser or TS even :D
But otherwise... I totally love straight :D

sexycocksucker
04-15-2012, 12:15 AM
What part of the country are you located. I give awesome BJ's for an army guy.

KittyPride
04-15-2012, 12:16 AM
What part of the country are you located. I give awesome BJ's for an army guy.

what makes you think I want a blow job lol
thats too gay :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-15-2012, 12:18 AM
I don't find gay men and even guys who's been with other guys remotely attractive! But that's me. Other tgirls might go for that, but hey, as long as it does not involve me, then I don't really care! lol

sexycocksucker
04-15-2012, 12:19 AM
LOL... i don't know

EvonRose
04-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Not into gay men...

And i don't know if gay men are into me.

Nicole Dupre
04-15-2012, 01:10 AM
I've had extremely close relationships with gay men, but they were always my platonic sisters. And I would never have sex with my sisters. As far as I know, that was never on the table with any of my gay male friends. I don't think I've ever met a gay man into actually fucking a TS.

KittyPride
04-15-2012, 01:22 AM
I've had extremely close relationships with gay men, but they were always my platonic sisters. And I would never have sex with my sisters. As far as I know, that was never on the table with any of my gay male friends. I don't think I've ever met a gay man into actually fucking a TS.

True usually it are straight transvestites and straight bisexual bttms that like TS...that and lesbian "sisters" of course...or men with other gender issues lol

A gay top would even be a breath of fresh air compared to that lol

sexycocksucker
04-15-2012, 01:45 AM
Gay sex is fun and love threesomes but I could never have a relationship with a guy other then sex. Tgirls are awesome.

blckhaze
04-15-2012, 02:38 AM
Pure preference.
I had one ts explain it as the openly bi men she dated treated her more a a woman, less a tranny. Make sense on that level when you can see how sexualized the average "straight" man is, let alone the average tranny admirer.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-15-2012, 02:39 AM
Good for you cocksucker! You only live once, so have a ball! lol

SammiValentine
04-15-2012, 02:50 AM
ok you got me. I love dale winton ??

bte
04-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Most gay guys I know hate TS

GrimFusion
04-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Most gay guys I know hate TS
The few gay dudes I know don't like them either.

robertlouis
04-16-2012, 08:42 AM
ok you got me. I love dale winton ??

Awww. That's nice. So it isn't just him and his mum. :)

msharrow
04-16-2012, 09:48 AM
IN my opinion a straight man will appreciate ts girls as women. He will appreciate their efforts and struggles to be who they want/need to be. A true ts lover is a straight man who will be the dominant partner at leat most if not all of the time, will make love to their ts girl as they would a genetic girl and appreciate that for the most part a ts girl is not a lot different in the head as a GG (exept far hornier...) and want the same things, a future, a partner who loves and appreciated them for what they are and who is proud to be with them. A gay man wouldnt necessarily like what they would consider a parody of a woman, a gay icon is often a muscle bound ovetrly 'manly' body and would generaly want to be topped. Sure some TG are into this - it takes all sorts. For me I appreciate TG as women, I rarely suck or bottom as my experience is that girls should be treated as girls despite their sexual equipment between their legs.

KittyPride
04-16-2012, 02:58 PM
IN my opinion a straight man will appreciate ts girls as women. He will appreciate their efforts and struggles to be who they want/need to be. A true ts lover is a straight man who will be the dominant partner at leat most if not all of the time, will make love to their ts girl as they would a genetic girl and appreciate that for the most part a ts girl is not a lot different in the head as a GG (exept far hornier...) and want the same things, a future, a partner who loves and appreciated them for what they are and who is proud to be with them. A gay man wouldnt necessarily like what they would consider a parody of a woman, a gay icon is often a muscle bound ovetrly 'manly' body and would generaly want to be topped. Sure some TG are into this - it takes all sorts. For me I appreciate TG as women, I rarely suck or bottom as my experience is that girls should be treated as girls despite their sexual equipment between their legs.

Yes of course...agreed !

TSMichelleAustin
04-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Well babe I think u and I have talked about this before on other place... In San Antonio and other parts of TX a lot of TS become TS to perform. They make more money on stage or the attention. They are just truly gay men just had enhancements... its a huge thing there, especially in SA. Your in a big Drag area, go out to LA, even Chicago, and many other places where drag isnt the culture and life in the gay community and u will find less gay men living as TS. Just some food for thought!

Nicole Dupre
04-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Well babe I think u and I have talked about this before on other place... In San Antonio and other parts of TX a lot of TS become TS to perform. They make more money on stage or the attention. They are just truly gay men just had enhancements... its a huge thing there, especially in SA. Your in a big Drag area, go out to LA, even Chicago, and many other places where drag isnt the culture and life in the gay community and u will find less gay men living as TS. Just some food for thought!
"Sashay, shantay" for pay. lol