PDA

View Full Version : Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

mildcigar_2001
04-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Yet another innocent brother killed by the "pink people." Where is Al Sharpton??? Where is Jessie Jackson???

Can't anyone go to the drugstore anymore without being gunned down by the Man?

http://www.policeone.com/news/5407303-Video-Police-fatally-shoot-man-in-NY-pharmacy-heist/

Dino Velvet
04-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Looks like the retired cop reaped "Justice" with his "Piece".

trish
04-14-2012, 06:55 PM
So why would or why should Sharpton and Jackson take a public interest in this incident? Do you think it is in any relevant way similar to the incidences they have recently spoken to? Do you think it is in any relevant way similar to the Trayvon Martin shooting? Are you being a troll or are you simply so stupid you can't see the factors that distance the two occurrences from each other?

According to witnesses, the retired officer in the link saved three others from being murdered by a armed robber. Who did Zimmerman save from an unarmed kid with a box of skittles...and in front of what witnesses?

jerseyboy72
04-14-2012, 06:56 PM
He wasn't so innocent!

giovanni_hotel
04-14-2012, 07:04 PM
THe problem is that conservatives trivialize very real problems like crime and institutional racism because they can't wrap their brains around the reality that racial bigotry still exists in Amerikkka.

If Trayvon had been committing a CRIME, do you think anyone on this forum would give a damn if he was shot to death??

If Trayvon had been following Zimmerman for five blocks and initiated a confrontation, would people be in an uproar over his death??

To even suggest that ALL this separate incidents are even vaguely similar IMO reveals the ignorance and stereotypical bias of the OP.

mildcigar_2001
04-14-2012, 07:29 PM
THe problem is that conservatives trivialize very real problems like crime and institutional racism because they can't wrap their brains around the reality that racial bigotry still exists in Amerikkka.

If Trayvon had been committing a CRIME, do you think anyone on this forum would give a damn if he was shot to death??

If Trayvon had been following Zimmerman for five blocks and initiated a confrontation, would people be in an uproar over his death??

To even suggest that ALL this separate incidents are even vaguely similar IMO reveals the ignorance and stereotypical bias of the OP.

You mistake me. I took your prevous arguments about young black men and the racism they face to heart. The news story link in the original post makes it clear that a black man is not even safe to go into a drugstore for prescription medications without being shot at. It is like a scene out of "Mississippi Burning." There needs to be a rally to address this matter.

I can't even believe that you are taking the side of the Man in this case. A brother is dead and you don't care???

As Sister Michelle Williams (Chief of Staff for the New Black Panther Party of Tampa) said: "If you are having any doubts about getting suited, booted up and armed up for this race war that we are in that has never ended, let me tell you something, the things that’s about to happen to these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these motherfucker cripple people, has been long overdue. “

hippifried
04-14-2012, 07:52 PM
As Sister Michelle Williams (Chief of Staff for the New Black Panther Party of Tampa) said: blah blah blah...

I suppose the other member is the staff?

giovanni_hotel
04-14-2012, 08:00 PM
The person's race doesn't assume he or she is ALWAYS the victim.

White people do fucked up shit. So do Black people.
When you commit criminal acts or murder another human being without cause, whatever your background you should be held accountable.

It's bizarre to me that you think people are rallying about the injustice done in the Trayvon murder case ONLY because of his race.

If you aren't natively stupid, mildcigar, you do a helluva job of playing a rank idiot on this board.

If it's a subject that isn't worth more than your contempt and sarcasm, please don't stir the pot because you really don't give a shit about the topic anyway.

giovanni_hotel
04-14-2012, 08:00 PM
I suppose the other member is the staff?

LOL.

Only on Tuesdays and Thursdays,11AM til noon.

allurstouse
04-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Not every black man is tray Martin. This was a criminal shooting at police..... No one is marching for him excepot the New Black patehers who strike me as being the other side of the coin the KKK inhabits

Tray martin was murdered. Unless you get your news from News of the world, am radio or fox there isnt much doubt. the shooter contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth

tsmounting
04-14-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm so glad i don't live in the USA. Race is still such an issue for people and it doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon...

MrsKellyPierce
04-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Umm this guy was trying to kill three officers who were trying to get him to surrender and he was in a heist..

It wouldn't of mattered what color he was I bet the guy would of shot him..

Trayvon was murdered...

Are we going to throw a fit every time someone who shoots at police officers and robs a place gets shot back...NO OF COURSE NOT...

I'm sure there is countless times this was a white man or spanish man or a hindu man...

This is just silly

This guy saved three officers lives...what if one of those shots he fired killed one of those officers..would your opinion be the same??

Teydyn
04-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Yet another innocent brother killed by the "pink people."
Innocent? If that guy fits your definition of innocence...

Can't anyone go to the drugstore anymore without being gunned down by the Man?Not if you plan to rob it...

MrsKellyPierce
04-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Innocent? If that guy fits your definition of innocence...

Not if you plan to rob it...
He didn't just rob it, he shot at police.

yourdaddy
04-14-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm so glad i don't live in the USA. Race is still such an issue for people and it doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon...

Believe me, in a country of 330 million people, you just don't ever get to see this happening. Although thugs and thieves in larger cities carry guns all the time, us legal concealed weapons carriers almost never get a chance to legally use our guns on them. To save someone's life, I wouldn't hesitate to use mine.

jamesedwards
04-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Sorry but this is not JUST SOMEONE GUNNED DOWN GOING TO THE DRUG STORE, that dude had a gun and was firing back. I mean wtf. I'm African american and this is a case between criminal and cop. That bullet that that African american man was shooting could of hit an African american child. Look how he was shooting, he was just putting his arms back and firing any dam where. His bullets had no name on it and he was DOING A FUCKING CRIME!!! This is one time I can say if he wasn't dead he would of killed someone if he hasn't already. He is not at all just A DRUG STORE SHOPPER. He was in a criminal act and the shit is on film. Case closed! What you expect the cops to do shoot water at him? WTF. I'm from Harlem NYC so I know what time it is.

To call people pink people is wild on your part. That was a hateful gesture I won't say racist because you don't hold Caucasians back economically, socially, educationally and politically. So I will say you hate Caucasians, which is a carry over from slavery and many of African americans have this in them, at one time I did too, but I am not going to sit here and bash others who I don't know, but trust me I know who Caucasians are especially the ones that run this dam country but to try and say "HERE WE GO AGAIN" as though this shooting is no justified, you would lose.

Yet another innocent brother killed by the "pink people." Where is Al Sharpton??? Where is Jessie Jackson???

http://www.policeone.com/news/5407303-Video-Police-fatally-shoot-man-in-NY-pharmacy-heist/

jamesedwards
04-14-2012, 11:41 PM

So you're saying there's no racism in the UK?

Well this stems from slavery of Africans to the Americas and old Caucasians who still are in govt handed down their laws and racism to their children who are in offices now, that's why and it's not just in America it's world wide where the darker people are looked down on, you need to ask yourself why is that?

From India, to Africa, to the UK, to Russia to the US darker people are hated with racism, and when darker people fight back against this hate of racism they are told they are now racist, how the fuck is that?

nonnonnon
04-15-2012, 12:02 AM
he got suited up and booted up
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/08/New-Black-Panthers-Call-For-Race-War-Blood-Shed-Kill-Crackers-For-Trayvon-April-9th-Day-of-Action

trish
04-15-2012, 01:09 AM
To save someone's life, I wouldn't hesitate to use mine. You know you're gonna shoot your eye out, don't you? So why do you lunatics always go for concealed carry? Why not be a man and wear your toys on your hips so everyone can see what a little coward you really are?

yourdaddy
04-15-2012, 01:28 AM
I'll give South Africa 10,000 of ours for every one of theirs. http://www.sa-people.com/2012/01/10/video-trevor-noah-on-jay-lenos-show/

mildcigar_2001
04-15-2012, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;1124398]The person's race doesn't assume he or she is ALWAYS the victim.

I can't believe you don't support your nonviolent brother and sisters. The below clip shows more harassment of your sisters by the man;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SvhRlnOMl8

How can you stand by with such injustice. Minister Farrikhan says:

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”

Nicole Dupre
04-15-2012, 07:13 AM
You know you're gonna shoot your eye out, don't you? So why do you lunatics always go for concealed carry? Why not be a man and wear your toys on your hips so everyone can see what a little coward you really are?
Yourdaddy's another Zimmerman, sounds like. He wants to be a trailer trash superhero. lol

yourdaddy
04-15-2012, 09:12 AM
You know you're gonna shoot your eye out, don't you? So why do you lunatics always go for concealed carry? Why not be a man and wear your toys on your hips so everyone can see what a little coward you really are?

"Open" carry is only allowed in a few states. Mine isn't one of them. By the way, criminals ALWAYS conceal their weapons.

mathematics1900
04-15-2012, 10:51 AM

Pure ignorance here.

Believe me, in a country of 330 million people, you just don't ever get to see this happening. Although thugs and thieves in larger cities carry guns all the time, us legal concealed weapons carriers almost never get a chance to legally use our guns on them. To save someone's life, I wouldn't hesitate to use mine.

You sound ready to shoot a black kid yourself. I mean, hell don't want to let all those hours at the range go to waste if you can't even shoot someone with that $20,000 gun collection huh?

yourdaddy
04-15-2012, 03:56 PM
You got that right pal !!!

trish
04-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Higher Mathematics undoubtedly proves yourdaddy is a cowardly little boy who is so attached to his toys he can't go out without them; perhaps because they also offer some ego-comfort as penis compensation devices. Adult little boys are always embarrassed to be caught carrying their prized toys with them which is why these trigger happy wankers (they always explode too soon to satisfy) always opt for concealed carry.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2012, 04:22 PM
So they are supposed to allow fighting in a public establishment too...

Security guards would of broken that up if it was white people too or mexican people..

You sure have a miscued view

onmyknees
04-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Not every black man is tray Martin. This was a criminal shooting at police..... No one is marching for him excepot the New Black patehers who strike me as being the other side of the coin the KKK inhabits

Tray martin was murdered. Unless you get your news from News of the world, am radio or fox there isnt much doubt. the shooter contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth

Consider this a rebuttal to all of you amateur forensic criminologists, CSI wannabees, political and racial provocateurs, and just plain blowhards. Now in case these are any of you who don't know who the gentleman being interviewed is, he's one Alan Dershowitz.....Harvard Law Professor ( in political circles, that can take you pretty far!...lol) and one of the leading legal minds in the US. You can't get more liberal than the Professor, and his civil rights efforts are long and accomplished, and if that wasn't enough...I believe he consulted on the OJ defense team, so save your racist nonsense....he's being interviewed on a left wing cable news channel, so your back handed swipes at other networks seem kinda foolish.

My point is...........each one of you is entitled to your opinion on this case, and you can make this case whatever you want it to be to suit your individual ajenda, and many of you have.....but many of you seemed confused on the facts and the law, and have made the leap so that anyone who had serious questions about the case, has to essentially be a trailer park, Fox News watchin', stump jumpin' right wing Nazi who drank a six pack when hearing of Mr. Martin's death. Professor Dershowitz begs to differ. So if you're one of the few who hasn't come down on one side or the other....who ya gonna believe........the hustlers here on HA or The Professor? None of his comments will in the end remove you from your entrenched bias.....but you seem happy there, so by all means....remain there. Got a beef with that? Take it up with him, but I'll take this as vindication.

Murder Charge "Won't Make It Past A Judge" Says Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSK9tMfLmbc)

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Consider this a rebuttal to all of you amateur forensic criminologists, CSI wannabees, political and racial provocateurs, and just plain blowhards. Now in case these are any of you who don't know who the gentleman being interviewed is, he's one Alan Dershowitz.....Harvard Law Professor ( in political circles, that can take you pretty far!...lol) and one of the leading legal minds in the US. You can't get more liberal than the Professor, and his civil rights efforts are long and accomplished, and if that wasn't enough...I believe he consulted on the OJ defense team, so save your racist nonsense....he's being interviewed on a left wing cable news channel, so your back handed swipes at other networks seem kinda foolish.

My point is...........each one of you is entitled to your opinion on this case, and you can make this case whatever you want it to be to suit your individual ajenda, and many of you have.....but many of you seemed confused on the facts and the law, and have made the leap so that anyone who had serious questions about the case, has to essentially be a trailer park, Fox News watchin', stump jumpin' right wing Nazi who drank a six pack when hearing of Mr. Martin's death. Professor Dershowitz begs to differ. So if you're one of the few who hasn't come down on one side or the other....who ya gonna believe........the hustlers here on HA or The Professor? None of his comments will in the end remove you from your entrenched bias.....but you seem happy there, so by all means....remain there. Got a beef with that? Take it up with him, but I'll take this as vindication.

Murder Charge "Won't Make It Past A Judge" Says Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSK9tMfLmbc)
I believe he was murdered...

The brother and Mr Zimmerman have contradicted themselves so many times in interviews...

The operator told him to stay on the phone and not go after him and the police would handle it. He went against that...

He has a history of violence and crimes and a lot were sweeped under the table due to who his family was (judge)

The police did a half ass job gathering any evidence and that was an outrage by many!

This is ridiculous to think anything else.

Just because there isn't evidence doesn't mean he didn't do it..

That was up to the police to gather which they didn't...

Nicole Dupre
04-15-2012, 05:32 PM
At least learn how to spell "agenda" before you make a failed attempt at sounding intelligent, you big PWT dummy. *smdh

mildcigar_2001
04-15-2012, 07:40 PM

You are so wise to ignore the evidence.

Take for example the Michael Vick case, to the casual observer the case is just about illegal dog fights. However, if you look under the surface it is more about trying to bring a successful black man to his knees. We need to look beyond the dogs to look at what the Man is trying to do to the black culture and restrict it. How is dog fighting different than bull fighting in Latin cultures. Should all of Mexico be put in jail for bull fights?

You of all people should understand how America's patriarchal society seeks to opress those that choose another path. Stand with the black man, and don't let him be opressed by the Fox News watchers. Let the black man remain true to his culture and don't impose "white" values upon him.

trish
04-15-2012, 08:29 PM
...You of all people should understand how America's patriarchal society seeks to opress those that choose another path. Stand with the black man, and don't let him be opressed by the Fox News watchers. Let the black man remain true to his culture and don't impose "white" values upon him.(Italics are mine) When you can't really hate what others say with clarity and reason, you hate what you think they ought to be saying to align with your own blinded perspective. It good for keeping the good ol' hatred stoked, but it certainly doesn't improve our estimation of your intelligence. (Learning how to spell might help a little bit).

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Your points are just silly

Dog Fights are done in a controlled environment

A fight in a mall/restaurant/food corp

Has children and elderly people and put them in the line of fire of getting hurt

Or even killed

Your argument is silly

Has innocent people that are put in danger

The man was trying to break up the fight and get them out of the establishment

mildcigar_2001
04-15-2012, 09:04 PM
The man was trying to ... get them out of the establishment

Exactly, trying to get them out of the establishment.

Jim Crow is raising its ugly head.

This is on a smaller scale what they tried to do to OJ Simpson. A black man dares to marry a white woman, and the racist LA cops try to fry him for it. They don't like it when you leave the plantation, let alone fuck the massa's woman. The Man even tried to say the OJ beat his wife.

The Man will stop at nothing to bring the black man down. As minister Farrakhan says: "the white race is a race of devils."

Farrakhan Says White Race is Devil! (Obama/Wright) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7pGDXsKiI)

Are you a willing party to this oppression? Perhaps you just want to take the side of the Man, hoping that he won't oppress you as well.

mathematics1900
04-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Higher Mathematics undoubtedly proves yourdaddy is a cowardly little boy who is so attached to his toys he can't go out without them; perhaps because they also offer some ego-comfort as penis compensation devices. Adult little boys are always embarrassed to be caught carrying their prized toys with them which is why these trigger happy wankers (they always explode too soon to satisfy) always opt for concealed carry.

You have no idea where I'm from, why don't you check the murder rates in some places like Baltimore, Dallas, Philadelphia, then tell me you don't want a gun. People will kill you for your fucking shoes, wake the fuck up! Cowards because they want to conceal their weapon? No it is because if they open carried they would be the first person shot by the criminal with a gun, get your head out of your ass, you could use some higher level mathematics in your life.

Interesting, very interesting, however I think you fail to see that law doesn't rule the courts, the people who interpret the law does, this professor isn't a judge, and it is easy to theorize but we've seen time and time again court cases botched because of political pressure.

I believe he was murdered...

The brother and Mr Zimmerman have contradicted themselves so many times in interviews...

The operator told him to stay on the phone and not go after him and the police would handle it. He went against that...

He has a history of violence and crimes and a lot were sweeped under the table due to who his family was (judge)

The police did a half ass job gathering any evidence and that was an outrage by many!

This is ridiculous to think anything else.

That was up to the police to gather which they didn't...

Exactly, so what they're saying is I can go provoke a bunch of black men to attack me, and then shoot them and claim self-defense.

You are so wise to ignore the evidence.

Take for example the Michael Vick case, to the casual observer the case is just about illegal dog fights. However, if you look under the surface it is more about trying to bring a successful black man to his knees. We need to look beyond the dogs to look at what the Man is trying to do to the black culture and restrict it. How is dog fighting different than bull fighting in Latin cultures. Should all of Mexico be put in jail for bull fights?

You of all people should understand how America's patriarchal society seeks to opress those that choose another path. Stand with the black man, and don't let him be opressed by the Fox News watchers. Let the black man remain true to his culture and don't impose "white" values upon him.

You're joking right? Michael Vick claimed he didn't know his cousin was holding dog fights on his property, give me a fucking break man. Michael Vick was an idiot for allowing anything illegal to go on anywhere near any of his property, that was his fault, and he paid the price. Taking him down because he is a successful black man? Lol, dude this attitude is what makes the black community say stupid shit like, "they're just jealous!". Nobody is jealous, being black is not easy, and I doubt black people would even say they would wish the life of a black person on someone else.

allurstouse
04-15-2012, 09:17 PM
You have no idea where I'm from, why don't you check the murder rates in some places like Baltimore, Dallas, Philadelphia, then tell me you don't want a gun. People will kill you for your fucking shoes, wake the fuck up! Cowards because they want to conceal their weapon? No it is because if they open carried they would be the first person shot by the criminal with a gun, get your head out of your ass, you could use some higher level mathematics in your life.

Interesting, very interesting, however I think you fail to see that law doesn't rule the courts, the people who interpret the law does, this professor isn't a judge, and it is easy to theorize but we've seen time and time again court cases botched because of political pressure.

Exactly, so what they're saying is I can go provoke a bunch of black men to attack me, and then shoot them and claim self-defense.

You're joking right? Michael Vick claimed he didn't know his cousin was holding dog fights on his property, give me a fucking break man. Michael Vick was an idiot for allowing anything illegal to go on anywhere near any of his property, that was his fault, and he paid the price. Taking him down because he is a successful black man? Lol, dude this attitude is what makes the black community say stupid shit like, "they're just jealous!". Nobody is jealous, being black is not easy, and I doubt black people would even say they would wish the life of a black person on someone else.

The thing about gun ownership is it increases the liklihood of dying by gunshot. it's a statistic rooted in hard data. I make no explanation of why but, it flies in the face of gun=safe

allurstouse
04-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Exactly, trying to get them out of the establishment.

Jim Crow is raising its ugly head.

This is on a smaller scale what they tried to do to OJ Simpson. A black man dares to marry a white woman, and the racist LA cops try to fry him for it. They don't like it when you leave the plantation, let alone fuck the massa's woman. The Man even tried to say the OJ beat his wife.

The Man will stop at nothing to bring the black man down. As minister Farrakhan says: "the white race is a race of devils."

Farrakhan Says White Race is Devil! (Obama/Wright) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7pGDXsKiI)

Are you a willing party to this oppression? Perhaps you just want to take the side of the Man, hoping that he won't oppress you as well.

farakhan is just the other side of the ugly racist coin. he is an antisemite and his vitriol is equal to a David Duke. OJ got off he wasn't persecuted. it was a case of money buying justice not race. I do think more was made of it because of race but it isnt that dofferent than William Blake getting away with murder. Anyone who thinks being a black youthn in America is not more dangerous than being a white one is in deep denial. That doesn't mean most whites are racists it doesnt take that many to create an issue. the fix I long ago decided being white is to tell anyone talking racist crap about blacks, asians, mexicans etc to stoip in my presence because I find it offensive. Silently listening is silent approval. the same would go for anyone saying Farakhan is something other than a racist anti semite of the worst kind. making him an object of respect says something aboiut anyone who does so given his history.....plus the man fucking killed malcom X when he embraced a religon of love and stepped away form Elijah's religon of vitriol

mathematics1900
04-15-2012, 09:33 PM
The thing about gun ownership is it increases the liklihood of dying by gunshot. it's a statistic rooted in hard data. I make no explanation of why but, it flies in the face of gun=safe

When the hell did I say guns are safe? You missed the point entirely, guns are for protection and until you've been threatened with them, seen people killed with them, you won't understand the need for them in those communities. Removing guns from the hands of law abiding citizens is the stupidest decision ever, do you even know why they made it a right for a man to protect himself? If you don't understand that, you should just stop discussing this topic right now.

mildcigar_2001
04-15-2012, 09:48 PM
When the hell did I say guns are safe? You missed the point entirely, guns are for protection and until you've been threatened with them, seen people killed with them, you won't understand the need for them in those communities. Removing guns from the hands of law abiding citizens is the stupidest decision ever, do you even know why they made it a right for a man to protect himself? If you don't understand that, you should just stop discussing this topic right now.

You miss the point entirely, this is about the Man trying to impose white values on the black community. Another example of whitey trying to bring down a successful black man is the recent outcry about Morgan Freeman trying to date his granddaughter. If Woddy Allen can marry his asian daughter, why can't Mr. Freeman marry his step-granddaughter and be left alone to enjoy her in peace. I'm not sure why they want to harass him other than he is black. I'm just waiting for the racist LA cops to set him up like they did OJ. Some of us to grow up urban neighborhoods, and we just had to adapt to our environment. Whites can never understand the black culture.

trish
04-15-2012, 09:53 PM
You have no idea where I'm from, why don't you check the murder rates in some places like Baltimore...I grew up in southern Pennsylvania and had family in Baltimore which we'd visit all the time...still do. Naw, don't want or need a gun...they're for cowards and un-socialized idiots who don't know how to deal others.

Cowards because they want to conceal their weapon?No cowards and idiots because they think they need one. They conceal them because they're fucking embarrassed. They don't want to be judged by ordinary people who don't seem to need them and who don't need to carry their toys with them where ever they go. Guns are the bane of our society foisted upon us by the paying puppets of the NRA and AFLAC. First we get rid of SYG-laws and then concealed carry. If you want to carry a gun, carry it in full sight like a fucking man.

mathematics1900
04-15-2012, 10:05 PM
You miss the point entirely, this is about the Man trying to impose white values on the black community. Another example of whitey trying to bring down a successful black man is the recent outcry about Morgan Freeman trying to date his granddaughter. If Woddy Allen can marry his asian daughter, why can't Mr. Freeman marry his step-granddaughter and be left alone to enjoy her in peace. I'm not sure why they want to harass him other than he is black. I'm just waiting for the racist LA cops to set him up like they did OJ. Some of us to grow up urban neighborhoods, and we just had to adapt to our environment. Whites can never understand the black culture.

Lol dude, it is obvious racism has given you some very sturdy blinders. They aren't trying to bring him down because he's black, they're trying to bring him down because that is what they DO IN HOLLYWOOD. I mean shit, are you going to say that Wesley Snipes was unfairly convicted of tax evasion because he is black? I mean come on, wake up man.

I grew up in southern Pennsylvania and had family in Baltimore which we'd visit all the time...still do. Naw, don't want or need a gun...they're for cowards and un-socialized idiots who don't know how to deal others.

Guns are what got you you're freedom, just shut up already you are obviously ignorant and ill-mannered.

No cowards and idiots because they think they need one. They conceal them because they're fucking embarrassed. They don't want to be judged by ordinary people who don't seem to need them and who don't need to carry their toys with them where ever they go. Guns are the bane of our society foisted upon us by the paying puppets of the NRA and AFLAC. First we get rid of SYG-laws and then concealed carry. If you want to carry a gun, carry it in full sight like a fucking man.

Embarrassed? How stupid are you...I mean good Lord, without guns black people would still be in chains you moron.

giovanni_hotel
04-15-2012, 10:40 PM
I don't know why people are engaging mildcigar like he has a point to make or even cares about the topic.

His goal is to satirize and caricature Black people and their grievances, legitimate or not.
Whenever he's asked to provide a counterpoint or defend a previous post, he jumps to a new subject to misrepresent Black folk. (OJ, Morgan Freeman, Mike Vick).

The fact that he has at his fingertips vids and pics to illustrate his 'arguments' smells like this guy cruises sites like Stormfront and WorldNewsDaily and has no greater agenda than to troll this thread.

IMO this is a serious topic, but I'd appreciate it as a point a common human decency that if you don't give a fuck, just state it plain that you just DON'T CARE THAT MUCH.

I can respect that more than some sick asshole parodying what HE thinks a Black social activist sounds like.

And OMK.. btw I thought you were 'extreme' on these issues, until I stepped into that living turd called mildcigar!!..Alan Dershowitz is less liberal than he was years ago, still a lib however but I would say more libertarian.

His main disagreement with the Zimmerman arrest affidavit was the lack of evidence presented in it. We'll see if it passes muster with a judge, but in this case I think Dershowitz is wrong.

The special prosecutor wants to convict Zimmerman on 2nd degree murder and unless forced to do so, she won't present any of her best evidence before the discovery phase of this trial.

mathematics1900
04-15-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't know why people are engaging mildcigar like he has a point to make or even cares about the topic.

His goal is to satirize and caricature Black people and their grievances, legitimate or not.
Whenever he's asked to provide a counterpoint or defend a previous post, he jumps to a new subject to misrepresent Black folk. (OJ, Morgan Freeman, Mike Vick).

The fact that he has at his fingertips vids and pics to illustrate his 'arguments' smells like this guy cruises sites like Stormfront and WorldNewsDaily and has no greater agenda than to troll this thread.

IMO this is a serious topic, but I'd appreciate it as a point a common human decency that if you don't give a fuck, just state it plain that you just DON'T CARE THAT MUCH.

I can respect that more than some sick asshole parodying what HE thinks a Black social activist sounds like.

And OMK.. btw I thought you were 'extreme' on these issues, until I stepped into that living turd called mildcigar!!..Alan Dershowitz is less liberal than he was years ago, still a lib however but I would say more libertarian.

His main disagreement with the Zimmerman arrest affidavit was the lack of evidence presented in it. We'll see if it passes muster with a judge, but in this case I think Dershowitz is wrong.

The special prosecutor wants to convict Zimmerman on 2nd degree murder and unless forced to do so, she won't present any of her best evidence before the discovery phase of this trial.

*Applause erupts from my corner.* I couldn't agree more, especially about the history of the prosecutor and how legal proceedings go, he might teach law at Harvard but that doesn't mean he is the most practiced or even most successful lawyer. Quick question for you, what do you think about Cornell West and Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

giovanni_hotel
04-15-2012, 11:06 PM
I agree with 99% of the words that come out of Dr. West's mouth, but I don't agree with his criticisms of BHO. Obama isn't the 'Black' president, he's the president of the entire United States and the economic policies he's pursuing will help ALL disadvantaged people, not just Blacks.

Health care reform, Pell grants being issued directly from the government and not through third party banks, the new Consumer Protection Financial Bureau, etc., are indirect efforts to positively address the economic and educational condition of Black folks.

It's foolish to think Obama could go before Congress with legislation designed to specifically and ONLY benefit poor Black people and not expect there to be public outrage.

Neil Degrasse Tyson, I'm a fan just because how many Black astrophysicists are out there really??lol

dana295
04-15-2012, 11:18 PM
A retired NYPD lieutenant blew away a drugstore bandit yesterday as the suspect tried to gun down three police officers during a foot pursuit, sources said.

Thomas Barnes, 48, was filling his tank at the BP station on East 119th Street and First Avenue at around 11 a.m. when he saw gunman Rudolph Wyatt running from the store, and sprang into action.

ok so now it is racist to stop criminals from causing harm to others. ok so as conventional wisedom says us transexuals are wrose eleiment in socity......
yeah i can see that now~sarcasism~ what the fuck. bad guys get dead thats the circle of life its ingrained in are culture. typified in the silent movies as white hats vs. black hats. just because the color of the bad guys skin is being given more attention then the content of his charicter latily is no reason to stop standing against evil people doing bad things. in fact its more reason, because at one one point it seemed we had this sorta thinking had been put to bed. guess it goes to show no progress can be made unless both parties want to. a wise man once said the theres only two paths to true peace. genicide or mutal understanding. so the choice is a sensiless war basis on skin color and competing cultures or we try build the bridges of peaciful understanding. ether way the choice will be a hard one with many that stand against it. the forces of peace, love,and understanding will have to face the dogs of war. unfortunily the lines are so blurried and the dogs have always said we come in peace before they level the village and sow the surrounding land with salt. in my personal view the civil rights moviment was hi-jacked by radical exermists that are not out to engender equal rights for all people but to become the opressors in thier own right. to these people i would say go back to childhood when thinking was more honest and reread the xmen comics from the true begining and read superman and wonder woman. then read the decluation of indipendance and the preample and bill of rights from the constitution. the hate that is filling peoples hearts right now is unfounded. yes there have been tragedies and failures on all sides. do we want a more purfect union or do we want to be warring city states and clans?

mildcigar_2001
04-15-2012, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;1125250]

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but there it this little invention called Google. Yes it is very suspicious that I use google to make the point that the black man is oppressed. Do I care if I hurt the white man's feelings?

To quote Frederick Douglas: “If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Whites: Slaugther of native American men, women and children.
Whites: Slaughter of native tribes of Puerto Ricans, Haiti, Barbados
Whites: Enslavement of Africans for pver 300 years
Whites: Black Plague
Whites: Lynching of several thousand black men in women
Whites: Jim Crow Laws/Segregation
Whites: Use of Atomic bomb.........twice.
Whites: Occupation of Iraq............twice

As Obama's pastor of over 10 years, Reverend Jeremiah Wright says "God Damn America"

Reverend Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8)

White Americans would even engage in war on Christmas. Is there no end to the barbarity of the white man?

giovanni_hotel
04-15-2012, 11:42 PM
You're full of shit and you KNOW it.
You started your posting history on this topic like the typical dittohead spouting off how Trayvon's gold teeth reflected a thug mindset and criticized how he was being parented, and now you're trying to come off like Mildcigar X.

You're clowning dude, like these niggers won't get it that I'm making fun of them!!lolhttp://www.heelersridge.asn.au/Laughing_dog.gif

You smell like a Stomfront punk ass. Just saying.

Teydyn
04-15-2012, 11:47 PM
You got us, we whites invented the black plague 500 years ago. It was cooked up in a lab and escaped somehow...

Get a grip... and what does anyone care about Christmas?

mildcigar_2001
04-16-2012, 12:03 AM
You're clowning dude, like these niggers won't get it that I'm making fun of them.

How could I make fun of Minister Farrakhan or Rev. Wright. It could not be done. It is almost like I accused the Reverand Jackson of Spitting in Whitey's food to compensate for FOUR HUNDRED years of oppression.

To quote Cornell West: "The question is, How do you express your righteous indignation? The assumption and the dominant white perspective is that, if you have an angry Negro, that Negro’s anger is somehow unjust."

L.A. Riots Reginald Denny beating - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY)

sp fan
04-16-2012, 12:12 AM
white people kill white people every and black people dont say nothing about that.

Teydyn
04-16-2012, 12:17 AM
HOW can you call a person robbing a store with a gun, trying to shoot police officers innocent? Whatever the color of his skin is?

Seriously, how?

giovanni_hotel
04-16-2012, 12:21 AM
We pulled off your hood, mildcigar.
Just so you know that WE know the game you're playing, carry on.

BTW you're clowning the people on this board who continue to engage with you; obviously you think Jesse Jackson, Cornell West, Frederick Douglass, MLK are jokes.

WHat self-respecting white supremacist doesn't???

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 12:32 AM
I agree with 99% of the words that come out of Dr. West's mouth, but I don't agree with his criticisms of BHO. Obama isn't the 'Black' president, he's the president of the entire United States and the economic policies he's pursuing will help ALL disadvantaged people, not just Blacks.

Health care reform, Pell grants being issued directly from the government and not through third party banks, the new Consumer Protection Financial Bureau, etc., are indirect efforts to positively address the economic and educational condition of Black folks.

It's foolish to think Obama could go before Congress with legislation designed to specifically and ONLY benefit poor Black people and not expect there to be public outrage.

Neil Degrasse Tyson, I'm a fan just because how many Black astrophysicists are out there really??lol

This response is too good! Haha, yeah I first started seeing Tyson on Bill Maher and after seeing him on there a few times became an avid fan, and I do love Mr. West and I agree completely with your observations in accordance with the BHO and how he views President Obama. It is just so refreshing to read something like this, it literally restores my hope for where the human race can go.

Whites: Use of Atomic bomb.........twice.
Whites: Occupation of Iraq............twice

I thought you were talking about the oppression of black people, not the oppression of the world from America. Retard...

How could I make fun of Minister Farrakhan or Rev. Wright. It could not be done. It is almost like I accused the Reverand Jackson of Spitting in Whitey's food to compensate for FOUR HUNDRED years of oppression.

To quote Cornell West: "The question is, How do you express your righteous indignation? The assumption and the dominant white perspective is that, if you have an angry Negro, that Negro’s anger is somehow unjust."

It is hilarious when people quote stuff that puts them in their place, lol.

nonnonnon
04-16-2012, 12:38 AM
what race were the people he saved?

jamesedwards
04-16-2012, 12:42 AM

He wasn't innocent he was firing a loaded illegal weapon robbing a dam store how is that justified and innocent? are you crazy or what? And before you call me a racist I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!

mildcigar_2001
04-16-2012, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;1125314]BTW you're clowning the people on this board who continue to engage with you; obviously you think Jesse Jackson, Cornell West, Frederick Douglass, MLK are jokes.QUOTE]

Well, I agree two out of the four indviduals mentioned above are jokes. If you notice I've not yet quoted MLK because it might offended the modern day race hustler. Jackson, Sharpton, et al seem to want to be judged by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Yet when you use direct quotes, one is somehow making fun of black leaders.

Don't Let Me Down - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNz5XnvZHhk)

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Well, I agree two out of the four indviduals mentioned above are jokes. If you notice I've not yet quoted MLK because it might offended the modern day race hustler. Jackson, Sharpton, et al seem to want to be judged by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Yet when you use direct quotes, one is somehow making fun of black leaders.

I see the words, but for some reason they don't seem to say anything.

hippifried
04-16-2012, 12:54 AM
white people kill white people every and black people dont say nothing about that.
Now now... Don't confuse the narrative with facts.

jamesedwards
04-16-2012, 12:59 AM
Embarrassed? How stupid are you...I mean good Lord, without guns black people would still be in chains you moron.

That sound oxymoronish if you ask me. Guns didn't get African american people out of chains and we didn't use the term black to describe ourselves either. I do believe M.L. King used a non violence stance that got Linden B. Johnson to sign the civil rights papers for African american people.

mathematics1900
04-16-2012, 01:05 AM
That sound oxymoronish if you ask me. Guns didn't get African american people out of chains and we didn't use the term black to describe ourselves either. I do believe M.L. King used a non violence stance that got Linden B. Johnson to sign the civil rights papers for African american people.

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you can stop talking now. Martin Luther King would of never been able to exercise civil disobedience if the issues of slavery and states rights weren't hashed out in this little thing called the civil war. You are a typical uneducated slob.