PDA

View Full Version : Uranus Needs Shemales?

velren
04-14-2012, 07:33 AM
Browsing around a few forums and sites i came across this title and a couple clips (teaser trailers) and was wondering what came to be of it? It has a stellar cast yet i cannot find it anywhere at all. Was it ever finished? Seemed to have quite a bit of promise and a wonderfully quirky premise.

GrimFusion
04-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Tentacle rape. The Uraniuns were brought back in cages and were entirely too stressed out. With nakedness abound, they hate-fucked everything like rabid hounds in heat. No orifice was spared or left unchaffed. The camera equipment was ruined.

Fucking Uranians. I'm not racist, but those fuckwads suck.

shaustin
04-14-2012, 01:59 PM
this sounds like it would be both quirky and hilariously arousing

Richctdude
04-14-2012, 03:15 PM
lol very funny

Tiffany Anne
04-15-2012, 06:28 PM
That's Tara's Scifi epic, right?

She's around here somewhere, so maybe a status update or something.

http://www.tara-ts.com/uranus.html

up_for_it
04-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Is this the sequel to 'Ukrainians Need Shemales'? I'd like to see some tentacle banging action while I sip my vodka.

Tara Emory
04-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Oh, since I'm doing it on my own time and with my own money, I'm just taking forever to finish it.

I have been shooting scenes for it off and on over the winter. I should be dismantling the planet landscape set in a few weeks and building a new set in it's place.

It's just taking forever since this movie has like .. lemme think.. 7 or 8 different sets that need to be built, plus some outdoor shoots as well.

I really sould do a blog post about it, since it's still in (slow) production, and things are happening.

-Tara

Tiffany Starr
04-16-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm going to be the villain if things go according to plan

anaxander
04-16-2012, 07:13 PM
This pleases me greatly. Thanks, Tara!

BellaBellucci
04-16-2012, 08:22 PM
I so wanna be in this movie! I know the industry hates my guts, but I'm a good actress. C'mon Tara! Whaddaya say? ;)

~BB~