PDA

View Full Version : Ts are allowed in Miss Universe..what if...a woman wants to enter Miss Continental

MrsKellyPierce
04-13-2012, 04:41 AM
What if a female wants to enter say Miss Continental, Miss International Queen, or say Miss USofA

In their rules it says they must be born a man and show proof by identification etc...

In my opinion now it would only be fair to allow women in those pageants...

Would you agree or disagree??

MrsKellyPierce
04-13-2012, 04:52 AM
I personally think what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

If Miss Universe was forced to change it's rules (must be born a female) shouldn't these pageants as well to lead by example?

Teydyn
04-13-2012, 09:03 AM
If its a F2M TS, sure.

nonnonnon
04-13-2012, 03:49 PM
seems unfair. ggs had a head start ;p
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/woman-spends-8000-on-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-a-drag-queen.html
collagenmusictaste. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSe315DnUcc)

Jack59
04-13-2012, 04:48 PM
If Miss Universe is allowing pre-ops, yes, absolutely.

But if Miss Universe is only allowing post-ops, then no.

Nikka
04-13-2012, 04:49 PM
u will run for mis universe kelly?

MrsKellyPierce
04-13-2012, 05:20 PM
If its a F2M TS, sure.
Why would it have to be a f2m ts?

I have met loads of female drag queens that look more like drag queens tha the male to females

I mean look at the Maury show some of those "females" you would swear were once men...

There were a few on the show I was on I just wasn't sure..and they turned out to be all female..

I just think if one group is gonna scream discrimination then the other group who has pageants should lead by example otherwise it's hypocritical

Why does it matter if they only allow post-ops??

I don't think Danielle's looks look any different from when she was pre-op to now that she is post-op...she was just as pretty either way...so what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Jack59
04-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Because they're discriminating against pre-ops.

Yes, Danielle was every bit as lovely as a pre-op. Actually I think she was more attractive (I don't care for her tats). But if she would not be allowed to compete as a pre-op, then it's discrimination.

It's how a person lives their life that defines their sex. If you live 24/7 as a woman and you think of yourself as a woman, it doesn't matter what's between your legs. You're a woman.

BellaBellucci
04-14-2012, 12:16 AM
I think it's odd that Miss Universe would discriminate in the first place. In a beauty contest, one would think that being born male would be a disadvantage to be overcome, not something for which one could be disqualified... and yet... here were are talking about it.

As far as Miss Continental goes, trans pageants are staged in order to allow a very small niche of people raise awareness for their community, and on that basis, I would prefer that GG's not compete, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the idea if the opposite decision was ever made either.

~BB~

EvonRose
04-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Because they're discriminating against pre-ops.

Yes, Danielle was every bit as lovely as a pre-op. Actually I think she was more attractive (I don't care for her tats). But if she would not be allowed to compete as a pre-op, then it's discrimination.

It's how a person lives their life that defines their sex. If you live 24/7 as a woman and you think of yourself as a woman, it doesn't matter what's between your legs. You're a woman.

Yeah true, however what's between you legs does make your sex... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you don't have a vagina, by sex your not female, You can be female by gender due to the identity. But sex and gender are two different things.

But you need to be female by sex to compete, meaning you need a vagina...

rydermorrison
04-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Yeah true, however what's between you legs does make your sex... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you don't have a vagina, by sex your not female, You can be female by gender due to the identity. But sex and gender are two different things.

But you need to be female by sex to compete, meaning you need a vagina...

not necessarily true. they said as long as the contestent is legally female. I'm not familiar with Canadian law regarding gender change but in many U.S states an orchiectomy or even a note from a physician confirming irreversible gender function will suffice in place of having actual srs..

EvonRose
04-14-2012, 12:43 AM
not necessarily true. they said as long as the contestent is legally female. I'm not familiar with Canadian law regarding gender change but in many U.S states an orchiectomy or even a note from a physician confirming irreversible gender function will suffice in place of having actual srs..

Oh ok, cause from what I read she had to be checked by the doctor for an actual vagina...

I was watching the view... lol.. Whoopi Goldberg is so supportive.