PDA

View Full Version : The Beginning or end?

riggo44
04-13-2012, 04:37 AM
As a former size queen and as much as I love sucking cock there's nothing better than the payoff of a big load of cum! Honestly I didn't like it at first but after requesting a guy hold my head down afterwards I really started loving it. As much as I loved the sight of a big cock now I love even more a bigger mouthful of cum! SO as my first post what is it you enjoy more, the giving or receiving and forgive me if this has been posted before.

twowaybro
04-13-2012, 05:55 AM
What a first post.....

Nicole Dupre
04-13-2012, 07:55 AM
You're tho thpecial.

riggo44
04-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Didn't mean to offend or if my post was in bad taste. Just kinda new to all this and my feelings and maybe my first post was somehow wrong in my approach. At times I'm so excited my this and at other times a bit nervous.

mathematics1900
04-15-2012, 04:46 AM
DUDE, you didn't offend me, I actually got turned on reading your post. Most people here are very jaded, and have added so many filters to their perception it's almost as if they can't read anything without taking offense to it.

You're tho thpecial.

What is funny is that this same bitchy sarcastic tone can be seen in the lesbian community, and if you know anything about the lesbian community THERE ARE NO OLD LESBIANS. They can't stand each other, they think like a lot of transgender girls. They believe that their perfect mate is straight, but too bad a real straight woman wouldn't sleep with any women.

This fact that they aren't 100% straight threatens the identity of the lesbian. The same way some transgender girls are offended when you like THEM FOR THEM, AKA a girl with a penis, but most haven't accepted this fact because what if it turned out all along that they simply were gay men and didn't have a woman's soul at all, they simply were very feminine.

kukm4
04-15-2012, 04:50 AM
Just don't go spouting off how you Deserve big cocks and loads and you should
be fine.

Other than that, welcome and have fun. :party:

riggo44
04-15-2012, 04:59 AM
Gotcha and thanks!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-15-2012, 05:28 AM
A nice hard cock excites me..but a nice big load, even more! lol It only shows how much excited I gotten the guy.. ;)