PDA

View Full Version : A question for the men

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Does it turn you on to be told you're a cock sucking faggot?

If I find most of you answer yes I may need to change my posting themes here. :geek:

giovanni_hotel
04-12-2012, 06:47 PM
If I don't know the girl or trust her emotionally, most the time it's a flat out insult.
But if I'm cool with the girl, it's just dirty talk.

Like calling a GG a nasty little slut when I'm stroking her from behind.

TGs can be shady though, sometimes they try to slip shit by like you're half brain dead.

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 06:57 PM
TGs can be shady though, sometimes they try to slip shit by like you're half brain dead.

If it's any consolation, I think most everyone is fully brain dead. :dancing:

loveboof
04-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Nope. And don't change Wendy... :)

LibertyHarkness
04-12-2012, 07:07 PM
haha suprise cockfags :)

ed_jaxon
04-12-2012, 07:10 PM

Cockfags

are those cigarettes for roosters?

I am not really up on my slang on the other side of the puddle.

loveboof
04-12-2012, 07:12 PM

http://media.salon.com/2004/10/team_america_world_police-293x307.jpg

LibertyHarkness
04-12-2012, 07:13 PM
its actually american ..

Surprise, cockfags - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2VwpkdUw_s)

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 07:13 PM

Is that like suprise buttsechs?

allurstouse
04-12-2012, 07:19 PM
LOLOL it depends am I in my bed making love or at the fetishfortress in NYC?

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 07:22 PM
LOLOL it depends am I in my bed making love or at the fetishfortress in NYC?

Next time we chat I'll be sure to call you a cock sucking faggot then (unless you're in bed)

Chase_Mcthirsty
04-12-2012, 07:31 PM
To disrespect me is to discredit herself assuming it's her cock to be sucked.

allurstouse
04-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Next time we chat I'll be sure to call you a cock sucking faggot then (unless you're in bed)
i was in a Union 30 yrs the world is my bed

Dino Velvet
04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
As long as I'm railing her in her butt-butt she can call me anything she wants.:fuckin:

lifeisfiction
04-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Some things I don't want to be called during sex. For example, things like "daddy," "sissy," "bitch," and other crap. When I was first called daddy by a gg, I actually just stopped ask politely not to be called that. You don't want strange things going through your head during sex. Not cool.

MrsKellyPierce
04-12-2012, 09:05 PM
I hate when I get guys like this in my gold shows..it puts the other guys off..

Kelly call me a fag lol

And the other guys are like umm I'm straight

It really ruins the cam show

EvonRose
04-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Some things I don't want to be called during sex. For example, things like "daddy," "sissy," "bitch," and other crap. When I was first called daddy by a gg, I actually just stopped ask politely not to be called that. You don't want strange things going through your head during sex. Not cool.

How about father?

Dino Velvet
04-12-2012, 09:08 PM

Kelly call me a fag lol

That's almost like trying to have sex with a gal while Nathan Lane heckles in the background.

http://images.wikia.com/disney/images/c/c6/Nathan-lane.jpg

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 09:19 PM

Kelly call me a fag lol

It's part of why I prefer the one-on-one work I do over group gold shows; I hate making anyone feeling aliented in a show and when you attract a diverse group of fans its hard to balance it so you don't alienate someone.

lifeisfiction
04-12-2012, 09:33 PM
How about father?

Hmmm, if she said "Luke, I am your father." I think I would laugh.

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Hmmm, if she said "Luke, I am your father." I think I would laugh.

You realize quoting Star Wars is foreplay for me...

"Look at the Size of that Thing!"

"They came on us from behind"

"Can someone gets this walking carpet out of my way?"

:fuckin::jerkoff

Dino Velvet
04-12-2012, 09:58 PM

Forgot you're a Sci-Fi geek. I'm a Horror nerd that now knows why my "Last House On The Left" and "I Spit On Your Grave" references haven't gotten your pussy wet yet. Maybe we meet halfway with Alien and Event Horizon.

amberskyi
04-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Forgot you're a Sci-Fi geek. I'm a Horror nerd that now knows why my "Last House On The Left" and "I Spit On Your Grave" references haven't gotten your pussy wet yet. Maybe we meet halfway with Alien and Event Horizon.

wrong girl...thats me...you always been my favorite serial killer

Dino Velvet
04-12-2012, 10:04 PM

As least with you your end would have consent. So romantic and intimate. For you I do Old Country way.

allurstouse
04-12-2012, 10:05 PM

Kelly call me a fag lol

That's why I referenced the bd dungeon in my answer. it's humiliation not sexy. It's a fetish thng not a sex thing. On some level I think fetishes have non sexual components like humiliation, degradation, loss of control. taboo etc. I would get soft if someone called me that...I wouldn't flip or anything but all interest would leave the room

lifeisfiction
04-12-2012, 10:07 PM

"When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."

Wendy Summers

There's an easy solution to all of this....

Threesome! :geek:

lifeisfiction
Event Horizon was a great movie. Still I think Evil Dead 2, is one of the best.

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 10:08 PM
"When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."

Master Bates?

allurstouse
04-12-2012, 10:09 PM
How about father?

with the all the women in the world who have had trauma experiences with family I wouldn't feel ok with any of the daddy's, papai, father whatever. i had step kids they were beautiful young ladies. I didnt want to sleep with them. it is creepy to me and how would I know if it was someone's fantasy play or someone retraumatizintg themselves?

allurstouse
04-12-2012, 10:16 PM

Kelly call me a fag lol

yeayh, I love when people who like dick consider themselves 100 percent All of you are women to me and talking to the few I have they are all women but a guy's sexual interest in a penis is never "straight" It doesnt make him gay it just means he isnt a cookie cutter label. the guy who wants to be humiliated should be in the Femdom chat not yours

lifeisfiction
04-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Master Bates?

I guess you in storm trooper and me in a Evil Anakin outfit. I think is of one of your fantasies. Or even better me as Star Fleet Commander and you as my second in command. I assume both scenarios would make you wet, lols.

Dino Velvet
04-12-2012, 10:28 PM
There's an easy solution to all of this....

Threesome! :geek:

Amber can blow your mind putting you in another world while I circle behind to do something horrible.:fuckin:

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 10:29 PM
I guess you in storm trooper and me in a Evil Anakin outfit. I think is of one of your fantasies. Or even better me as Star Fleet Commander and you as my second in command. I assume both scenarios would make you wet, lols.

Actually I want a gang bang with a bunch of clones... #betterthantwins

Wendy Summers
04-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Amber can blow your mind putting you in another world while I circle behind to do something horrible.:fuckin:

I love this post so much I wanna shove it up my ass like a favorite toy.

blckhaze
04-12-2012, 11:03 PM
A resounding no for me, at least on the faggot part.
Dirty talk = excellent. Demeaning talk = no bueno

Marie Thorne
04-13-2012, 12:11 AM
I guess I could demean someone if they were into it, but it's not something I care for personally.

Dino Velvet
04-13-2012, 12:26 AM
A resounding no for me, at least on the faggot part.
Dirty talk = excellent. Demeaning talk = no bueno

I dated a gal with a filthy mouth but a little cartoon voice. Always seemed like I was doing something really wrong. I stopped after 3 1/2 years when it stopped feeling wrong.

dezz
04-13-2012, 02:35 AM
this white girl used to call me the n-word, it was actually kinda hot. but, cock-sucking faggot? i don't know, seems like it would leave a bad taste in my mouth

Wendy Summers
04-13-2012, 03:32 AM
i don't know, seems like it would leave a bad taste in my mouth

Only if the cock owner didn't clean it properly after it was in ass... :dancing:

gs61
04-13-2012, 03:35 AM
No...I like to be more in charge isn't that what a girl really wants??

Wendy Summers
04-13-2012, 03:40 AM
No...I like to be more in charge isn't that what a girl really wants??

Have you met women? The only reason civilized society exists is we women told men to behave or no more booty :geek:

gs61
04-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Have you met women? The only reason civilized society exists is we women told men to behave or no more booty :geek:

Well true. but is that what turns you on?

Wendy Summers
04-13-2012, 03:43 AM
Well true. but is that what turns you on?

If ur intending to turn me on, dim the lights, buy me flowers and whisper nerdy things in my ear.

gs61
04-13-2012, 03:49 AM
So you are saying a dim scented room being held close and me whispering how smooth my huge RAM makes running through WOW so easy does it...hmm good to know.

Wendy Summers
04-13-2012, 04:01 AM
So you are saying a dim scented room being held close and me whispering how smooth my huge RAM makes running through WOW so easy does it...hmm good to know.

You're going to need to bring better game then that: Your ram's looking more like floppy disk -- not anywhere near the capacity I crave

robertlouis
04-13-2012, 04:01 AM
Cockfags

are those cigarettes for roosters?

I am not really up on my slang on the other side of the puddle.

That's what the rest of us in the UK call Cockneys = Londoners.

Right guys? :whistle:

robertlouis
04-13-2012, 04:03 AM
How about father?

Only when I'm wearing my clerical collar.

Dino Velvet
04-13-2012, 04:03 AM
One time working the door an Aussie said to me, "Bum a fag, mate?" I fixed him up for a mating session with a Santa Monica bum.

Wendy Summers
04-13-2012, 04:04 AM
Only when I'm wearing my clerical collar.

I'd get on my knees and say a few hail marys in front of ya

robertlouis
04-13-2012, 04:07 AM

And I'd be happy to share my communion wine with you, my dear. :dancing:

robertlouis
04-13-2012, 04:08 AM
Oh, and in answer to your original question, nope.

holaamigos
04-13-2012, 04:09 AM
I would just leave if i heard that lol

Dino Velvet
04-13-2012, 04:19 AM

I got something from a cracker that's thicker than wine.:jerkoff

dezz
04-14-2012, 09:08 AM
If ur intending to turn me on, dim the lights, buy me flowers and whisper nerdy things in my ear.

Girl *cues 90s r&b music*, your infrastructure needs penetration testing; and, uhh, I don't want to be out of line, but seeing you makes me want to recreationally expel genetic material with no intent of reproduction...

GrimFusion
04-14-2012, 10:16 AM

Bah ha ha ha ha.
That's why dude's leave manipulative, intelligent women for stupid, naive ones. Success!

mathematics1900
04-14-2012, 11:56 AM
I think she is spot on, women are the reason men became more civilized, otherwise we would still be warring. Men thought pillaging villages and raping women was all this and that, until they realized that when a woman willingly gives herself to you it is OH so much better!

Which is where women gained their initial power in the world, through consensual sex. Why do you think the mistresses of kings were able to accomplish so much? Now a days I think men are becoming weaker and women are becoming stronger, which is why most men find intelligent and beautiful women so intimidating. I believe the goal used to be to win the heart of a woman like this, or maybe there has always been a divide between men who simply want sex objects and the men who want true companions?

As far as would I be turned on or off by your statement, hmmmm, I would probably be turned on. I think someone else mentioned about gold member shows where the men consider themselves straight and are turned off by being called a fag. Maybe hearing this term calls into question their sexuality, and since there really isn't a word for a straight man who adores women like Wendy Summers...it is hard for someone to wrap their head around what they do and don't like. Persecution from your peers is such a scary thing!

shaustin
04-14-2012, 12:23 PM
it all depends on the situation, people involved, location, level of arousal, ect...

Prospero
04-14-2012, 12:30 PM
If enduring that remark was what it took for some reciprocal cock sucking with you Wendy, I'd happily put up with it. You're such a playful girl

wbmando
04-14-2012, 02:02 PM
No, I think not.

Wendy Summers
04-15-2012, 03:14 AM
and since there really isn't a word for a straight man who adores women like Wendy Summers...

Bullshit.

It's called being human. :dancing:

SammiValentine
04-15-2012, 03:16 AM
If enduring that remark was what it took for some reciprocal cock sucking with you Wendy, I'd happily put up with it. You're such a playful girl

haha you took it like a man. Pardon the pun

:jerkoff

Wendy Summers
04-15-2012, 03:27 AM
haha you took it like a (gay) man. Pardon the pun

:jerkoff

Fixed to better fit in with Hung Angels prevailing attitudes...

GurlyCockLover
04-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Does it turn you on to be told you're a cock sucking faggot?

If I find most of you answer yes I may need to change my posting themes here. :geek:

not bothered what others want to say or think,

not a turn on, but not bothered either wendy

mathematics1900
04-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Bullshit.

It's called being human.

Haha, I thought you were going to say it was the new test for determining whether or not a being is an intelligent life form. ;-D

Wendy Summers
04-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Haha, I thought you were going to say it was the new test for determining whether or not a being is an intelligent life form. ;-D

Nope - my jokes separate the wheat from the chaff.