PDA

View Full Version : The Make-a-Tranny-Wish Foundation

Nicole Dupre
04-12-2012, 04:14 PM
There are so many men in deep psychological pain, struggling to get through life and get fucked in the ass or have their mouths filled with a tranny's cock. Evidently, it's very expensive and their insurance just won't cover it.

Hi. I'm Sally Smuthers. And for just pennies a day, YOU can make all the difference in the world in a man's life. And that's why I asking you to pick up the phone and do something you'll feel good about. Wouldn't you like to read a letter from Chase McThirsty, telling you how he wore pink, frilly panties, right before a shemale hooker plowed his asshole with her 11" cock? Think of the satisfaction you'll get, knowing he could finally have clean running sperm to drink everyday. The smiles you'll put on their faces will be the biggest reward you could ask for!

So go ahead. Pick up the phone, and let Chase feel the throbbing shaft of a shemale's cock in his ass, like you probably did today.

Dial 1-888-FAGGOT, and have your credit cards ready.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/Sally-Struthers-fabulous-female-celebs-of-the-past-10820534-720-540.jpg

Nikka
04-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Dial 1-888-FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAA HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA

rockabilly
04-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Lmao give until it hurts.

giovanni_hotel
04-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Funny but.....

You're going to give dude's serious complexes, Nicole, who didn't already have them about sexing a TG.

I know it's more just 'teasing' than being malicious, but where is the sympathetic tranny shoulder for a straight man to cry on???

Nicole Dupre
04-12-2012, 07:06 PM
... but where is the sympathetic tranny shoulder for a straight man to cry on???
The what for who to what on?

Ohhhh! You mean the free lollipop you get for banking with us! Would you like root beer or pineapple?

buttslinger
04-12-2012, 07:08 PM
ooooohhh....

giovanni_hotel
04-12-2012, 07:20 PM
There was a long time ago when I would do almost anything(!) for root beer.:)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CgVRJut5pjI/TcoyMn-teiI/AAAAAAAAAIA/FHaUgJEW3TI/s1600/Picture+2.png

amberskyi
04-12-2012, 07:24 PM
The what for who to what on?

Ohhhh! You mean the free lollipop you get for banking with us! Would you like root beer or pineapple?

lol oh girl you read...im dying with my girlfriend over here

Nicole Dupre
04-12-2012, 07:47 PM
lol oh girl you read...im dying with my girlfriend over here
You can help me deliver the dick-flavored lollipops to all the sex-starved middle-aged little boys. Poor little fuckers. lol

Nicole Dupre
04-12-2012, 07:49 PM
ooooohhh....
Great photo btw.

Nicole Dupre
04-12-2012, 07:50 PM
There was a long time ago when I would do almost anything(!) for root beer.:)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CgVRJut5pjI/TcoyMn-teiI/AAAAAAAAAIA/FHaUgJEW3TI/s1600/Picture+2.pngI'll come up with something for you to do.

allurstouse
04-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I spit coffee out of my nose I laughed so hard. This forum feels like the lead up in High Noon....the train is coming.

allurstouse
04-12-2012, 08:02 PM
]

You can help me deliver the dick-flavored lollipops to all the sex-starved middle-aged little boys. Poor little fuckers. lol

Hey now don't be getting down on middle aged Men. It's also not our fault species propagation led us down the evoloutionary path to become testicular support systems

buckjohnson
04-17-2012, 11:11 AM
There are so many men in deep psychological pain, struggling to get through life and get fucked in the ass or have their mouths filled with a tranny's cock. Evidently, it's very expensive and their insurance just won't cover it.

Hi. I'm Sally Smuthers. And for just pennies a day, YOU can make all the difference in the world in a man's life. And that's why I asking you to pick up the phone and do something you'll feel good about. Wouldn't you like to read a letter from Chase McThirsty, telling you how he wore pink, frilly panties, right before a shemale hooker plowed his asshole with her 11" cock? Think of the satisfaction you'll get, knowing he could finally have clean running sperm to drink everyday. The smiles you'll put on their faces will be the biggest reward you could ask for!

So go ahead. Pick up the phone, and let Chase feel the throbbing shaft of a shemale's cock in his ass, like you probably did today.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/Sally-Struthers-fabulous-female-celebs-of-the-past-10820534-720-540.jpg

why? This is sad and pathetic, rude and weird, self hating and creepy.

GroobySteven
04-17-2012, 11:23 AM
amazing - based on ?

shaustin
04-17-2012, 11:52 AM

i kind of got the same impression at first glance, but decided to just write it off as a person with a different sense of humor. it's best not to think too heavily on it, what fits one persons tastes doesn't always fit anothers.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Time to put on the dunce cap. In the corner with you now!

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 02:17 PM
i kind of got the same impression at first glance, but decided to just write it off as a person with a different sense of humor. it's best not to think too heavily on it, what fits one persons tastes doesn't always fit anothers.
Is that you in the avatar?

shaustin
04-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Is that you in the avatar?

Yup, that was me on Halloween last year after I came home drunk and thought it'd be fun to play with a bottle of red food coloring.

shaustin
04-17-2012, 02:42 PM

I take this all back. I get it now and actually find it quite hilarious. I was under the impression Chase Mcthirsty was a made up part of the joke, but after reading the "Chase 101" thread, I have to commend Nicole on a well thought out and executed post. :Bowdown:

buckjohnson
04-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Time to put on the dunce cap. In the corner with you now!

Please let me out of the corner...

I need a nice strong drink of 151 to lift my spirits up.

Nicole Dupre
04-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Please let me out of the corner...

I need a nice strong drink of 151 to lift my spirits up.
Why am I not surprised? lol

Ok. Just for a few minutes... if you promise to behave yourself.

BellaBellucci
04-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Like it or not, I think Nicole is protected by the Interwebz Cardinal Rule: you can say anything you like... as long as it's funny.

And I think that anyone who didn't as least chuckle at this has the issues described therein. So yeah. There's that. :lol:

~BB~

Erika1487
04-17-2012, 07:09 PM

Omg! LMAO!

KittyPride
04-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Hope he doesnt have a wife and two children...

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2012, 12:12 AM
Hope he doesnt have a wife and two children...
Do you?

GrimFusion
04-18-2012, 12:38 AM

Actually, it's pretty fuckin' funny.

shaustin
04-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Do you?

Ooooooo SNAP! :dead:

pimpdog
04-18-2012, 02:03 AM
Sounds like somebody hates men, because they are embarrassed to bring her out in public, because she cant pass, but are all over he behind closed doors, and there faggots since she still looks like a man, it all makes sense now.

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2012, 02:45 AM
Sounds like somebody hates men, because they are embarrassed to bring her out in public, because she cant pass, but are all over he behind closed doors, and there faggots since she still looks like a man, it all makes sense now.
Don't worry. Someday you'll pass. You just need a face transplant and a more patient BF. It'll be ok. You'll see.

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2012, 02:52 AM
Btw how's that whole "I'm the only illiterate black guy ever to be a client of Danielle Foxx's" story working out for you, Q-Dawg? lol

blckhaze
04-18-2012, 02:57 AM
<----------cried himself silly with laughter at this.
Sad thing is, I can see something being formed in this ilk soon.

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2012, 10:19 AM
HAZE! xo