PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a girl.

lLuvTGirls420
04-12-2012, 06:06 AM
I really want to be a girl. I hate being a boy. I mean. I dont want to have a sex change or anything. just want to be hot and sexy and experiment a bit. I have no idea where to begin though :( it just all seems so overwhelming. and there is that whole guilt thing. but who cares right? whatever floats your boat. I have been infatuated with the TS scene for a long time now. still have yet to experience anything with one :( my town sux. so I figure. if I can't find one. I might aswell become one? good plan? bad plan? let me know your thoughts :) btw sweet forums :P hawt.

EvonRose
04-12-2012, 06:09 AM
If its really what you want go for it!

Marie Thorne
04-12-2012, 06:13 AM
It's hard to figure out, and it's something you'll have to think about. I suggest finding a proper therapist, look around for ones who are recommended by trans people. As well, take the time to figure out the why, and everything.

But other than that, good luck!
It's a long hard road, but personally now that I've started on it, I'm feeling better than ever. I'm 4 months in on hormones, my self esteem is pretty good, and I just feel good.

lLuvTGirls420
04-12-2012, 06:15 AM
I mean. I wish I could just be gay. that would be easier. but I am not really attracted to boys all that much. just whats in their pants I guess. on the other hand. TS girls get me so HOT>!

TSMichelleAustin
04-12-2012, 06:17 AM
I think just because u havent been with a ts doesnt make u be one. I have seen lots of guys say and do what u want and years later regret it. U have superficial reasons for wanting to be a girl! Not a real reason to be one!

lLuvTGirls420
04-12-2012, 06:19 AM
I'd like to just CD on the weekends... but CD's are never really that cute... sometimes I guess... I dunno...

Mike11
04-12-2012, 06:20 AM
I really want to be a girl. I hate being a boy. I mean. I dont want to have a sex change or anything. just want to be hot and sexy and experiment a bit. I have no idea where to begin though :( it just all seems so overwhelming. and there is that whole guilt thing. but who cares right? whatever floats your boat. I have been infatuated with the TS scene for a long time now. still have yet to experience anything with one :( my town sux. so I figure. if I can't find one. I might aswell become one? good plan? bad plan? let me know your thoughts :) btw sweet forums :P hawt.

And I thought TS girls are born so and are really women in the wrong body rather than a lifestyle choice.

TSMichelleAustin
04-12-2012, 06:21 AM
Well hun it takes years of mones and surgeries and lots of money! And in end u might regret it... sounds like its all superficial is all i am saying! Most trans girls know from early on thats who they are. Not being infatuated with trans and then saying omg I cant find one so lets be one!

lLuvTGirls420
04-12-2012, 06:23 AM
you're probably right michelle. but I am just confused. not happy with my current situation. I mean I really love having sex with my girl... but sometimes I feel she doesn't love me all that much. she is 9 years older than me. I mean its hot and all. but some of the stuff she does hurts my feelings. like when I cum. she gets repulsed at that. she doesn't really give great head or anything. but yet. I am still hanging around. I mean. I think I am just afraid of being alone...

lLuvTGirls420
04-12-2012, 06:26 AM
and I am borderline nympho. I have had 7-8 toys and thrown them away. but I got a new large plug the other day and have been experimenting with it today, was really trying to give myself a no hands orgasm :D thank god for toys. and the internet :D and well. I can also solosuck. so thats always been pretty fun for me and what lead to my curiousity even more. wish I could get into the biz. because I noticed on alot of sites there is a real lack of ss'ers... and I think my videos would be a hit cuz I can get pretty far down on it :)

Marie Thorne
04-12-2012, 06:26 AM
I would still suggest taking the time to talk to a therapist. It really helps. You just have to find a good one that specializes in trans issues.

lLuvTGirls420
04-12-2012, 06:27 AM
I'm scared though :(

TSMichelleAustin
04-12-2012, 06:30 AM
I agree with Marie...

But it sounds like u gotta let go of ur girl too if not happy! But therapy might be something u need to look into.

Marie Thorne
04-12-2012, 06:30 AM
Therapists are terrifying, and I know it. The idea of meeting someone and telling them so much about your inner self, and who you are. It's hard to open yourself up like that. And you can do it without therapy sure. But it can help. It can help a lot, even if it is scary. And someone outside yourself helping you figure it out who's trained and experienced in doing so can really help you figure out what exactly it is you feel, and who you are.

lLuvTGirls420
04-12-2012, 07:18 AM
can some1 just delete this 4 me? thx :)

Nicole Dupre
04-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Go ask your mommy to help you. And maybe, if you're s good boy, you can have milk and cookies before nap-nap too. :)

alyssaluxor
04-12-2012, 09:58 AM
sounds like this is just more of a fetish for you